Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) (61541 Views)

My OND Result Without Any Expo / My Jamb Result Without Any Expo / My NECO GCE Result Without Any Expo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by onuman: 7:29pm On Apr 20, 2023
THEbaddest007:
I am currently a student in one of the best federal University in Nigeria. My current cgpa is 4.63 and I got it without any form of malpractice aka expo. I achieved it with hardwork and dedication. I am not boasting in any way but I am trying to build the confidence of average students that they can get an excellent result without engaging in any form of malpractice or looking for short cut to pass. What they need to do is to work very hard and be fully dedicated to their studies. And lastly, school is not a scam because lots of great men have benefited from it. Great men like Peter obi, chukwuma soludo, wole soyinka, yemi osinbajo.

Even your use of English Language attests to the fact that you obtained the Grade without any malpractices. Wishing you all the best.
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by observanc1: 7:30pm On Apr 20, 2023
THEbaddest007:
I am currently a student in one of the best federal University in Nigeria. My current cgpa is 4.63 and I got it without any form of malpractice aka expo. I achieved it with hardwork and dedication. I am not boasting in any way but I am trying to build the confidence of average students that they can get an excellent result without engaging in any form of malpractice or looking for short cut to pass. What they need to do is to work very hard and be fully dedicated to their studies. And lastly, school is not a scam because lots of great men have benefited from it. Great men like Peter obi, chukwuma soludo, wole soyinka, yemi osinbajo.
keep it up. God bless
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by onuman: 7:34pm On Apr 20, 2023
ErnestNc:

Commendable result. It took commitment and dedication to achieve this feat. I myself was also a good student during my study years. But I must tell you the truth, the men you mentioned did not become successful because of their talents or grades but because of how they branded themselves.

Visibility and promotion is key. Learn how to sell and market something of value to start taking money from the society , else your education might just be summarised only in that piece of certification and the oath and vow of poverty might be your consolation anthem.

School programs you to become an employee as it certifies your intelligence in the area of performance but doesn't prepare you for reality. only intelligent people are employed to work. The average smart individual learns how to market his brand, sell his idea and employ intelligent people to work in the rat race.

I'm not negating the place value of education in the society but there's a high chance extrapolating from your written piece that you are very much a good candidate for an employer to exploit, if you believe the delusion that school will give you the required success you desire.

Even your average university lecturer is fake as he is not a true professional In his field, not talk more of being successful in life without financial literacy, good business acumen and marketing prowess. The men you listed have the aforementioned skills and they weren't taught in school.

Anyone can become anything, just go to school and become. But if your lecturer is fake, then you will be fake.
If you must become, truly, you must learn from someone who is currently thriving in that field.

But If I would commend anyone to go to school, it's to learn how to be financially literate, a good sales man or marketer. Money rules the world and you need to learn how to win . That is how you win, also not negating the importance of spiritual, emotional and physical balance and enlightenment.

Apt. Unfortunately, some people have this erratic thinking that reason for attending university is to graduate and get paid employment.

2 Likes

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by lizko(m): 7:35pm On Apr 20, 2023
Best advice so far. Try much of ur possible best to engage urself in any of this new generational skills inside or outside the school even if ur to pay money for u to aquire them.
TradingGod:

Congratulations but don't put all your hope in that useless thing called certificate because that useless thing called certificate has made alot of youth to be absolutely useless to the society undecided

1 Like

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by SpaceXR: 7:35pm On Apr 20, 2023
THEbaddest007:
Give kudos to yourself if this isn't achieved via La_cram, La_pour. World has moved from certificate, it's about what you know now not what about first class. While you're studying, please try to get some skill ( physical skill where you can lay your hand on something not online certificate) it will help you because no job out there not even in UK.
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by Ebelelivinston: 7:37pm On Apr 20, 2023
Though it depends on ur course and gender.If u are a woman,no congratulations for u because u don't have problems,but if it's a man,I respect and acknowledge you and equally wish u should keep it up irrespective of no work mentality,but the possibility is slim.Men dey suffer oo
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by aklid(m): 7:42pm On Apr 20, 2023
Congratulations… but which course is this?
And do people hitting first class always do expo?🤔hmmm I don’t think so., cause I’ve never did expo before and am in 4.62 Engineering…
I wish ya the best and may we be able to maintain and graduate with that class….🤲🏾🤲🏾🙌🏾
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by Nicenixon: 7:43pm On Apr 20, 2023
After you graduate, your eyes go clear and you will understand the common saying which says "it is not about what you know, it is about who you know". I hope you are not studying nonsense course, its better be one of the few courses in high demand in this country.
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by Emma0000: 7:43pm On Apr 20, 2023
Seagodess:
You are not serious? What's so special about all these? With good cramming and dedication one can always get good grades
this is so accurate
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by eezeribe(m): 7:44pm On Apr 20, 2023
Seagodess:
you dey kolo. I have first class in medicine.. my junior brother finished with distinction from the poly.. olodo
Did you study MBBS in Nigeria?
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by ItisWell22(f): 7:47pm On Apr 20, 2023
IIdamuAdugbo:
First class in medicine and your brain no tell u make u encourage am, but to downplay his efforts. dey reason sometimes abeg. This ur comment no show say u get first class for medicine, you might be brilliant, but you are not intelligent.

Them don dey give class for medicine? 🤔
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by mustnotbenamed: 7:48pm On Apr 20, 2023
duduade:
E still dey shark you abi
No worry your eyes go soon clear
\
him never know as things dey go, wait till you enter 200L where are being taught your departmental work
plus what department are you in
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by emperor4love(m): 7:49pm On Apr 20, 2023
Naso e de b fr newbie ooh, read more books
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by emperor4love(m): 7:50pm On Apr 20, 2023
Na next semester u will understand shaa,even if u sabi just de com class de mark attendance believe me ur first result go sweet
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by Iluvmycontr3: 7:51pm On Apr 20, 2023
THEbaddest007:

Your sound write up has said it all about your level of hard work and dedication... Ride on💪
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 20, 2023
duduade:
E still dey shark you abi

No worry your eyes go soon clear

I know there would be someone like u that would type rubbish on stuffs like this....

You seem to be imagining others like Urself

1 Like

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by MuslimIgbo: 7:55pm On Apr 20, 2023
THEbaddest007:
You tried but studying is a lot easier these days... Unlike in my days where you have to buy books or go to the library... Today, EVERYTHING IS AT YOUR FINGER TIP WITH THE INTERNET.

CONGRATULATIONS AND KEEP IT UP.

1 Like

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by kareemkamil(m): 7:56pm On Apr 20, 2023
4.63, omo u are too dull, u better wake up guy, ur mate are getting better CGPA 5.0, but u 4.63. nawa for u oooo.
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by Peskid147: 7:58pm On Apr 20, 2023
Seagodess:
you dey kolo. I have first class in medicine.. my junior brother finished with distinction from the poly.. olodo
baba there is nothing like 1st class in medical field, we self we go sch na no day Bono us for here...

1 Like

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by Babafrayol23: 7:58pm On Apr 20, 2023
Congratulations, just keep it up . I could remember my 100 first semester CGPA 4.64, I Felt the same . I'm now on 4.01 in 300level ,I pray to graduate with something higher than 4.point.

1 Like

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by Farrason: 7:58pm On Apr 20, 2023
ErnestNc:

Commendable result. It took commitment and dedication to achieve this feat. I myself was also a good student during my study years. But I must tell you the truth, the men you mentioned did not become successful because of their talents or grades but because of how they branded themselves.

Visibility and promotion is key. Learn how to sell and market something of value to start taking money from the society , else your education might just be summarised only in that piece of certification and the oath and vow of poverty might be your consolation anthem.

School programs you to become an employee as it certifies your intelligence in the area of performance but doesn't prepare you for reality. only intelligent people are employed to work. The average smart individual learns how to market his brand, sell his idea and employ intelligent people to work in the rat race.

I'm not negating the place value of education in the society but there's a high chance extrapolating from your written piece that you are very much a good candidate for an employer to exploit, if you believe the delusion that school will give you the required success you desire.

Even your average university lecturer is fake as he is not a true professional In his field, not talk more of being successful in life without financial literacy, good business acumen and marketing prowess. The men you listed have the aforementioned skills and they weren't taught in school.

Anyone can become anything, just go to school and become. But if your lecturer is fake, then you will be fake.
If you must become, truly, you must learn from someone who is currently thriving in that field.

But If I would commend anyone to go to school, it's to learn how to be financially literate, a good sales man or marketer. Money rules the world and you need to learn how to win . That is how you win, also not negating the importance of spiritual, emotional and physical balance and enlightenment.

This is the only thing we need to understand...

School teaches you theory but real life practical lessons - you will learn by yourself and for your yourself.

Life is more than carrying first class.

1 Like

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by Peskid147: 7:59pm On Apr 20, 2023
Seagodess:
baba there is nothing like 1st class in medical field, we self we go sch na no day Bobo us for here...
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by Formation10: 8:02pm On Apr 20, 2023
THEbaddest007:
guy keep it to yourself next time not everything you post you think everyone will happy with you
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by Formation10: 8:04pm On Apr 20, 2023
THEbaddest007:
you did read well keep it up,but guy keep it to yourself next time not everything you post you think everyone will b happy with you
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by OVikkytan49: 8:04pm On Apr 20, 2023
4.63 in a Federal uni? You tried o.
It's not eazy to get that in most fed. Institutions we have in Nigeria.
But don't relent and relax o, you need to be consistent till the end. May God give you strength to push through.
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by Miracle1960(f): 8:04pm On Apr 20, 2023
huptin:

If your certificate is useless to you say so! Millions of youths are doing very well today thanks to their certificates

@OP do not let anyone deceive you if you obtain your certificate with merit and you can prove it anywhere the sky will be your starting point.

you are right because some youth are using it to drive keke and becoming slaves to primary 6 holders. Dont worry very soon your eye go clear. You think say you dey Canada.
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by coolbode1: 8:05pm On Apr 20, 2023
Why calling certificate such name? The fact that it doesn't work for you doesn't mean a negative things to all.
TradingGod:

Congratulations but don't put all your hope in that useless thing called certificate because that useless thing called certificate has made alot of youth to be absolutely useless to the society undecided
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by Jubrilv(m): 8:06pm On Apr 20, 2023
See as this one dey take style wake him village people
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by shegzyzee(m): 8:07pm On Apr 20, 2023
Let teach you from the experience I have gotten am in my forties by age.
Wen I got admission just like u..my first simester cgpa was similar to yours..
because of lectures pattern of behavior (bribe)who likes to towards students coupled with regular strikes I ended graduating with second class lower actually my best friend then has immunity because He's father was close to the king of the land very brilliant like mysef he finished a first class.
When I searched for job and I couldn't lay my hand on any because of lower grade. I ended up getting a teaching job that was paying me 20k a month.My friend with first class was later employed by the school to be a lecturer.i was dazed because thats was what I think I shud be come.
To cut the story short ...as I was in the class teaching one of the science subject it I saw in the scheme where they wrote vocational skill ..I went straight to the school principal that I will like my students to do practical on those skill.The school opted for it then I went out to search for the professionals that will train my students. After we finished the training I saw that this could be an opportunity of a life time for me..
At the end of that month I registered a private company as a consultant on that particular field because it relate with my field of study.
After the closing our of school every day I will be submitting quotation to different company.
Until one day..I was in the class when my phone rang.i wax called to defend my quotation.i went with my lower grade certificate and the certificate of the training I did for my students and all the pix I took with the trainer that was how I given the contract.
That day my finance moved from 20k to WHAT GOD CAN DO. .
Should I tell u dat my friend that's was lecturing till now still can't measure up with all his first class.Not that the certificate is not good but he allowwd his certificate to imprisoned him to a spot.BE WISE

3 Likes

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:08pm On Apr 20, 2023
IIdamuAdugbo:
First class in medicine and your brain no tell u make u encourage am, but to downplay his efforts. dey reason sometimes abeg. This ur comment no show say u get first class for medicine, you might be brilliant, but you are not intelligent.
Medicine doesn't have classes.
She dey lie

1 Like

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by TradingGod: 8:09pm On Apr 20, 2023
coolbode1:
Why calling certificate such name? The fact that it doesn't work for you doesn't mean a negative things to all.
of what use is the certificate when my skill can pay me millions undecided
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by TradingGod: 8:11pm On Apr 20, 2023
TYCO77:
[color=#000099][/color]

No certificate is useless, it is a certification of knowledge acquire or an achievement and of course no knowledge is a waste.
if the certificate is not useless tell me why has it not given millions of nigerian youths jobs as promised? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Oluwatunmise Idowu, 14-year-old With An 'Electric Brain' / Before You Jump On The Plane To Study Abroad, What You Should Know / Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.