Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,870 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) (61538 Views)

My OND Result Without Any Expo / My Jamb Result Without Any Expo / My NECO GCE Result Without Any Expo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by TradingGod: 9:07pm On Apr 20, 2023
Hezzyluv:

E be like your certificate don do you strong thin.🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
when I made my first million from forex trading, that was when I knew that certificate was just a paper

Na who no get valuable skill dey put hope for certificate
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by MikkySexy23(m): 9:07pm On Apr 20, 2023
TradingGod:

Congratulations but don't put all your hope in that useless thing called certificate because that useless thing called certificate has made alot of youth to be absolutely useless to the society undecided

This is surely a bad advice for a brilliant chap like you. Certificate is worth it. But learn IT skills and make sure you graduate with a good grade.
I can tell you that you will go places. I don't know about this writer i quoted but in my own house, i have 2 people working in UN today, wuo started like you. UN in New York oo. And yes, we are sons of a school teacher from here in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by TradingGod: 9:07pm On Apr 20, 2023
HilcomTech:

No be only millions, na billions you for talk
Bogus and unsubstantiated data

Provide a link to you data
ok
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by badonkadonk: 9:08pm On Apr 20, 2023
THEbaddest007:
I am currently a student in one of the best federal University in Nigeria. My current cgpa is 4.63 and I got it without any form of malpractice aka expo. I achieved it with hardwork and dedication. I am not boasting in any way but I am trying to build the confidence of average students that they can get an excellent result without engaging in any form of malpractice or looking for short cut to pass. What they need to do is to work very hard and be fully dedicated to their studies. And lastly, school is not a scam because lots of great men have benefited from it. Great men like Peter obi, chukwuma soludo, wole soyinka, yemi osinbajo.

Better be calming down..
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by TradingGod: 9:12pm On Apr 20, 2023
MikkySexy23:

This is surely a bad advice for a brilliant chap like you. Certificate is worth it. But learn IT skills and make sure you graduate with a good grade.
I can tell you that you will go places. I don't know about this writer i quoted but in my own house, i have 2 people working in UN today, wuo started like you. UN in New York oo. And yes, we are sons of a school teacher from here in Nigeria
certificate without quality understanding of that course is as good as dead

The reason we have half baked graduate is because they depend on the certificate rather than the knowledge the certificate will bring.

No wonder we keep seeing young employed graduates shouting 'no work' because all they can offer is their certificate yet so many people with skills are balling everyday,

A tech guy that I know has just completed his house thanks to his tech skills, now imagine if that guy depended on his certificate, by now he will have been shouting the 'no work' mantra like the rest
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by Voiceofthestree: 9:17pm On Apr 20, 2023
Congratulations you tried but but..... NYSC mean Now Your Struggle Continues don’t forget
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by Emperor5(m): 9:20pm On Apr 20, 2023
TradingGod:
the same certificate has rendered millions of youth useless to the society
Are u speaking from experience? Maybe you are type of person that usually keep a lady as wife in campus till graduation...at the end no achievement, this categories of graduate are school is scam gang's.
Many youths breaks record daily. Do not attribute your failure to ur certificate, besides the purpose of education isn't to make someone billionaire but for intellectual, rational, intelligent, lucid and reasonable purpose. Therefore do not see a jobless graduate as useless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by deavicky(m): 9:20pm On Apr 20, 2023
THEbaddest007:
I am currently a student in one of the best federal University in Nigeria. My current cgpa is 4.63 and I got it without any form of malpractice aka expo. I achieved it with hardwork and dedication. I am not boasting in any way but I am trying to build the confidence of average students that they can get an excellent result without engaging in any form of malpractice or looking for short cut to pass. What they need to do is to work very hard and be fully dedicated to their studies. And lastly, school is not a scam because lots of great men have benefited from it. Great men like Peter obi, chukwuma soludo, wole soyinka, yemi osinbajo.
Na so you forgot to mention Buhari. School in Nigeria is different from every other part of the world. If u match the number of rich men in Nigeria u will find out that the once without a degree more than the later.
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by CSTRR: 9:21pm On Apr 20, 2023
Whenever I see first class CGPA from others, I get angry all over again.

As at 400 level my CGPA was steady at 4.73. Just one year remaining to graduate.
I was this close to tasting it, and then I fuckkked up.

I slept with one benue girl, and that semester was hell.
CGPA crashed to 4.44 mysteriously. I still can't explain till today

I had to go for serious prayers and ask God for forgiveness.

That was how I able to graduate with a 4.46 in Chemical Engineering.

The second class upper felt like pass. I was so bitter with myself.

My lecturers were disappointed.

3 Likes

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by ErnestNc: 9:23pm On Apr 20, 2023
Asour:

A sales & Marketer?

To market what? What others who are brilliant have produced?

Lol.

You'll start from somewhere. Brilliant people who don't know how to sell or market don't even know their worth. Life and business is all about visibility and management .

When you lack the aforementioned skills, you need to hire and manage people that possess them and are equipped to fucnction In such capacity , else you'll be fvccked. If you lack managerial skills, you'd need a manager.

2 Likes

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by EducatedMind369: 9:25pm On Apr 20, 2023
TradingGod:
when I made my first million from forex trading, that was when I knew that certificate was just a paper

Na who no get valuable skill dey put hope for certificate
If you like, make 100 million from forex. No one's going to dm you about it.

2 Likes

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by md16: 9:25pm On Apr 20, 2023
First of all, congratulations....and please, certificates gotten in a legitimate way is NOT useless. It's like saying human resources is useless in the corporate world. Until you need a good doctor when you're prettysick or so, a very good lawyer when you have a case to win in court, an engineer that knows how to build a 15 storey that won't crumble while being constructed or a business analyst to create a winning business model for you; that's when you'll appreciate those that go to school. It is talks like this "certificate is useless" that made some people not to pay attention to their studies and be comparing themselves with the 'microcosmic' number of people that are making it without actually finishing a degree or diploma.

Our young first class material, just a tip for you. Start to understand the economic relevance of the course you're studying right now and not when you're finishing up the program. Intentionally expose yourself to how to be employable, how to be an employer in this field you've chosen to study.

Ire o
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by TradingGod: 9:26pm On Apr 20, 2023
EducatedMind369:
If you like, make 100 million from forex. No one's going to dm you about it.
did I ask for dm?
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by Asour: 9:28pm On Apr 20, 2023
ErnestNc:

You'll start from somewhere. Brilliant people who don't know how to sell or market don't even know their worth. It's all about visibility and management. When you lack the aforementioned skills you need to hire and manage people who can do that for you else you'll be fvccked.

Visibility to do what?
Visibility to sell what? A human?

I'm sure visibility to sell a PRODUCT or SERVICE that is deemed reliable!

And reliable products/service come from brilliant & creative people not necessarily brand/marketers.

You sound like one can't be good at both.

1 Like

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by hashtagged(m): 9:29pm On Apr 20, 2023
THEbaddest007:

Lol reach final year first. Everyone does well in 100level it's no big deal. "I am not boasting" yet you cane on nairaland to post your result. Pride goes before a fall kid

1 Like

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by TradingGod: 9:34pm On Apr 20, 2023
Emperor5:

Are u speaking from experience? Maybe you are type of person that usually keep a lady as wife in campus till graduation...at the end no achievement, this categories of graduate are school is scam gang's.
Many youths breaks record daily. Do not attribute your failure to ur certificate, besides the purpose of education isn't to make someone billionaire but for intellectual, rational, intelligent, lucid and reasonable purpose. Therefore do not see a jobless graduate as useless
Ok
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by micflo28(m): 9:39pm On Apr 20, 2023
duduade:
E still dey shark you abi

No worry your eyes go soon clear
Are you averse to good things.

1 Like

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by micflo28(m): 9:40pm On Apr 20, 2023
Congrats boy. Try read ahead even on holidays and learn a side skill.

1 Like

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by 0neal(m): 9:41pm On Apr 20, 2023
Kudos
More power πŸ’ͺ
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by ErnestNc: 9:48pm On Apr 20, 2023
Asour:

Visibility to do what?
Visibility to sell what? A human?

I'm sure visibility to sell a PRODUCT or SERVICE that is deemed reliable!

And reliable products/service come from brilliant & creative people not necessarily brand/marketers.

You sound like one can't be good at both.

It doesn't matter how creative you are or how reliable your products are, if they are not visible to the right target audience , your efforts would be futile. That's what football academies/clubs are for, Record labels, marketing firms etc...
Money is a medium of exchange of value. It's synonymous to value and only revolves around people who can speculate , detect , own and distribute value.. and not just people who have value.

It shows you don't even understand simple dynamics of the business world and economics at large to start with.

You need good image branding by influencing the narratives of your products . You can't create something and expect people to perceive it's worth by mere sight . Tho there are products that sell themselves with little or no promotion.
But , Majority of businesses would agree that you can't take money from the society if the value you're rendering isn't convincing enough to leak their pockets and also if your products is not visible enough to your target audience.

I've bought courses that weren't worth it and I wasn't disappointed but impressed . I did my research but still got liquidated for a mediocre content. I've also sold courses worth multiple thousands that were below standard because of how hyped it was . I controlled the narratives , I convinced my target audience and I took money from their pockets .

A young lady made billions by selling kuli kuli to her target audience by promoting her products digitally.. I know of a friend who owns a multi million naira company just by selling courses with sub standard contents digitally . It's not about creativity, tho it's required but most importantly it's visibility and management.
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by MrBlock: 9:49pm On Apr 20, 2023
abba09:
i finished with 4.85cgpa i am still jobless

Academics is beyond learning about a specific subject matter. The primary aim of education is to train the mind in finding solutions to societal problems. That's why examination questions are structured to test the student's problem solving ability in a specific field. In reality, an intelligent student cum graduate is meant to be able to solve his own basic problems, and by extension societal problems, through critical reasoning.

If after graduating with a first class you are unable to identify local and international opportunities to improve your wellbeing, then I guess you didn't grasp the real essence of having an education.

1 Like

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by IgweOfIHIALA(m): 9:56pm On Apr 20, 2023
Unilag Boy

Na the academic profile design I take no
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by Mcslize: 9:59pm On Apr 20, 2023
During my time, when I was doing my OND back then, I graduated with distinction without any form of expo. In fact, during the entrance exams, I was granted two different courses due to my results but I ended up choosing one.

I was the best graduating student in my department during my OND era and the only one with distinction overall. I dey ready fire. And I Sabi put full book for head.

But when I later moved to the university through direct entry to study one of the professional courses, my zeal for reading died down when I started facing some serious set backs at that time. But any way, I still graduated fine but not first class.

My OND in my CV alone is enough to show that I am not a dull student during my time. Na circumstance make make Cray fish bend.

So, kudos!

2 Likes

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by bolacode: 10:12pm On Apr 20, 2023
TradingGod:

Congratulations but don't put all your hope in that useless thing called certificate because that useless thing called certificate has made alot of youth to be absolutely useless to the society undecided

U are a good example. Pitobi is not. He graduated with ordinary 3rd class
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by ogbe88(m): 10:28pm On Apr 20, 2023
THEbaddest007:
When u are done with school, then you would know what life is.
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by Sweetvie: 10:43pm On Apr 20, 2023
First semester?lol

Congrats boy... Keep it up
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by MrLight10: 10:50pm On Apr 20, 2023
Congratulations to you, it's not an easy Task.
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by winner37(m): 10:57pm On Apr 20, 2023
Nice one ...but be careful make girls no make you loss concentration in the second semester ooo
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by MasterTeeUSA: 11:16pm On Apr 20, 2023
I love this...let our foundation celebrate you - idagbaempowermentfoundation@gmail.com and become a leader with initiatives at your University level. Leadership, Service and Excellence are your KEYS to many things. I can explain later. Email us.

THEbaddest007:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by Obasempiree(m): 11:17pm On Apr 20, 2023
TradingGod:

I swear i have learnt to rely on skill over any piece of paper.

1 Like

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by Obasempiree(m): 11:18pm On Apr 20, 2023
ogbe88:
When u are done with school, then you would know what life is.
Dnt discourage him , only tell him to have a skill equally as he is doing well in school good results can also open doors.
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by yomibrain: 11:19pm On Apr 20, 2023
This is UNILAG Student record... if you know you know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Oluwatunmise Idowu, 14-year-old With An 'Electric Brain' / Before You Jump On The Plane To Study Abroad, What You Should Know / Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.