Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) (61542 Views)

My OND Result Without Any Expo / My Jamb Result Without Any Expo / My NECO GCE Result Without Any Expo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by huptin(m): 11:25pm On Apr 20, 2023
Miracle1960:
you are right because some youth are using it to drive keke and becoming slaves to primary 6 holders. Dont worry very soon your eye go clear. You think say you dey Canada.

When will my eyes clear? I have used my certificate to work for almost 20 years, married, bought cars, build a house, traveled abroad several times!

So because your own certificate is useless you want everyone else's to be useless too, God will surely forbid that.

Hardworking youths capable of defending their certificates will always excel...God cannot be mocked.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by Shancca: 11:31pm On Apr 20, 2023
TradingGod:

Congratulations but don't put all your hope in that useless thing called certificate because that useless thing called certificate has made alot of youth to be absolutely useless to the society undecided

Best reply. Get a skill. If I had known!

2 Likes

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by ilyasom(m): 11:44pm On Apr 20, 2023
[quote author=ErnestNc post=122630270]

Commendable result. It took commitment and dedication to achieve this feat. I myself was also a good student during my study years. But I must tell you the truth, the men you mentioned did not become successful because of their talents or grades but because of how they branded themselves.

Visibility and promotion is key. Learn how to sell and market something of value to start taking money from the society , else your education might just be summarised only in that piece of certification and the oath and vow of poverty might be your consolation anthem.

I have been on nairaland for over 10 years and this is the best comment I ever read. Please I'll like to follow you on your social media handles so I can enjoy your wealth of wisdom. Thanks

1 Like

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by DrDunamis(m): 11:45pm On Apr 20, 2023
THEbaddest007:
I am currently a student in one of the best federal University in Nigeria. My current cgpa is 4.63 and I got it without any form of malpractice aka expo. I achieved it with hardwork and dedication. I am not boasting in any way but I am trying to build the confidence of average students that they can get an excellent result without engaging in any form of malpractice or looking for short cut to pass. What they need to do is to work very hard and be fully dedicated to their studies. And lastly, school is not a scam because lots of great men have benefited from it. Great men like Peter obi, chukwuma soludo, wole soyinka, yemi osinbajo.
I pray you maintain the first class streak and graduate with it but a bit skeptic as your user name is not looking like that of one who is going to keep at it.
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by OdefaGirl(f): 12:07am On Apr 21, 2023
TradingGod:
you mean the same Nigeria that is churning out millionaires everyday thanks to their acquired and applied skills

Certificate with no knowledge to back it up is useless

That is why you see someone who studied mechanical engineering in school but he is working as a cashier in the bank

Abeg wetim concern cashier with mechanical engineering

As you can see, the certificate is very useless since I can study mechanical engineering but still end up as a banker

It's the failed system and not the certificate.... Just reorientate yourself please.

1 Like

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by ApexCode534: 12:10am On Apr 21, 2023
In addition to the training, we will also guide you to get a good-paying tech job

1 Like

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by Nobody: 12:23am On Apr 21, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

This so-called great men have made Nigerian last in the world in everything. Going to school does not mean you know how to develop. In United States of America Nigerian film The universities. But when it becomes to employment they are 92 immigrants in America and 96 immigrants in income 2022. Because you go to good school because you go to good universities does not mean you know anything the white people are using the Education to milk the African and subsidize their own education. This is why when a African goes to university and comes out he performed nothing only a piece of paper is what they are but when you put it in a jar he cannot perform anything.. collecting their money and giving people piece of paper with good grades is the system today with Africa all over the world..

Abeg go to school because I can’t make any sense of what you typed up there

2 Likes

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by Linuxdomains: 12:47am On Apr 21, 2023
Peskid147:
baba there is nothing like 1st class in medical field, we self we go sch na no day Bobo us for here...
First class in medicine is possible in 'sea school', she is a sea godess.

1 Like

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by TradingGod: 1:08am On Apr 21, 2023
OdefaGirl:

It's the failed system and not the certificate.... Just reorientate yourself please.
I refuse to join the system that will make me average

Upgrade your thinking, you don't need a certificate to earn money

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by TradingGod: 1:12am On Apr 21, 2023
Shancca:

Best reply. Get a skill. If I had known!

Thank you very much

if you Look closely you will see that the people shouting no jobs in nigeria are the same people that depend on their certificate for their survival

Can a very good plumber shout no job?

Can a very good programmer shout no job?

These certificates people will refuse to listen that certificate jobs is no longer lucrative in this 21st century

What matters now is what you can do and not what you graduated with

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by TradingGod: 1:21am On Apr 21, 2023
Obasempiree:

I swear i have learnt to rely on skill over any piece of paper.

Trust your God Given skill bro , because it pays
certificate life is for the weak

It creates this depending lifestyle

You depend on your parent for school fees
You depend on your lectures for good grades
You depend on the government for good jobs
You depend on the company during job interview
You depend on your boss for your monthly salary

Most times the fortunate ones that got a job, will be unhappy with the job because of the poor salary and lack of freedom

All this nonsense can never been heard with someone that has a very valuable skill in the society today because the world and society depend on his skill and they are ready to pay him millions so that his skill can solve their problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by BeanX(m): 2:00am On Apr 21, 2023
Just make sure that you learn a skill..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by BeanX(m): 2:06am On Apr 21, 2023
OdefaGirl:

Certificate is not useless but your country, your failed system and your corrupt leaders turned acquiring certs to be a joke, thereby corrupting the mindsets of people like you. Open your eyes to the reality.... Nigeria is turning to a dream-killer habitat.
Ode girl done talk πŸ˜‚
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by Jeffy1206(m): 2:36am On Apr 21, 2023
THEbaddest007:
I am currently a student in one of the best federal University in Nigeria. My current cgpa is 4.63 and I got it without any form of malpractice aka expo. I achieved it with hardwork and dedication. I am not boasting in any way but I am trying to build the confidence of average students that they can get an excellent result without engaging in any form of malpractice or looking for short cut to pass. What they need to do is to work very hard and be fully dedicated to their studies. And lastly, school is not a scam because lots of great men have benefited from it. Great men like Peter obi, chukwuma soludo, wole soyinka, yemi osinbajo.
this is your GPA not cgpa yet. Keep it up.

2 Likes

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by Shancca: 2:37am On Apr 21, 2023
TradingGod:

Thank you very much

if you Look closely you will see that the people shouting no jobs in nigeria are the same people that depend on their certificate for their survival

Can a very good plumber shout no job?

Can a very good programmer shout no job?

These certificates people will refuse to listen that certificate jobs is no longer lucrative in this 21st century

What matters now is what you can do and not what you graduated with

No way! Even in the US. You must have a skill to survive

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by TradingGod: 3:58am On Apr 21, 2023
Shancca:

No way! Even in the US. You must have a skill to survive
now that you mention US

I have realized that it is this same certificate people that believe only japa is the way out of poverty because they couldn't find a job here in nigeria

If only they know that it is their skill that will provide the job for them and not certificate

No wonder many of them japa to US and start washing plates and working as a security guard
And these are people that spent millions of naira plus 5+ years in the university getting a degree in nigeria

And if you try to correct them to focus on the skill the certificate brings, they will act as if they know more than you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by IIdamuAdugbo(f): 5:45am On Apr 21, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Medicine doesn't have classes.
She dey lie
Oh, I didnt study medicine and I really dont know much about the field aside my brother who just started. Thanks for clarification

1 Like

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by Sammy5413(m): 6:13am On Apr 21, 2023
I didn't see you mention my name as a great man
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by Gbeng30(m): 6:37am On Apr 21, 2023
The truth is that thing called certificate encourage laziness in this country... Bcoz not all us will use it but many people hold on to it despite the hopeless situation in this country

1 Like

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by ddeola: 7:04am On Apr 21, 2023
First Class loading...

1 Like

Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by MikkySexy23(m): 7:16am On Apr 21, 2023
TradingGod:
certificate without quality understanding of that course is as good as dead

The reason we have half baked graduate is because they depend on the certificate rather than the knowledge the certificate will bring.

No wonder we keep seeing young employed graduates shouting 'no work' because all they can offer is their certificate yet so many people with skills are balling everyday,

A tech guy that I know has just completed his house thanks to his tech skills, now imagine if that guy depended on his certificate, by now he will have been shouting the 'no work' mantra like the rest

Bros, what do you mean 'half-baked'? Is it not this so called 'half-baked' graduate that enter Yankee and Europe and top their classes. It seems you don't believe in education. I can't fault you.
Again for the Op, you believe in education so dream big. Study hard and gain a top grade. It will help you get scholarships into schools anywhere in the world for MSc and Phd. It doesn't matter the son of who you are. See, you won't even need to work in Nigeria.
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by TradingGod: 7:42am On Apr 21, 2023
MikkySexy23:

Bros, what do you mean 'half-baked'? Is it not this so called 'half-baked' graduate that enter Yankee and Europe and top their classes. It seems you don't believe in education. I can't fault you.
Again for the Op, you believe in education so dream big. Study hard and gain a top grade. It will help you get scholarships into schools anywhere in the world for MSc and Phd. It doesn't matter the son of who you are. See, you won't even need to work in Nigeria.
y'all so wicked that you people have turn a blind eye towards the millions of nigerian youth that have been rendered jobless because they depended on their certificate

Beside many of the half baked graduate go to Europe and start working as a dish washer in restaurants or security gaurd
These are people that spent millions of naira to obtain a certificate in nigeria for 5+ years o

I'm not even talking about those that are in nigeria currently fighting with depression because of the time and money they spent in the university to get a certificate but yet no company want to employ them
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by KINGOFHEART4064: 7:42am On Apr 21, 2023
Hmmmmmmm
I just the pass
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by gbeseun(m): 7:52am On Apr 21, 2023
Ode,how many first class holder is working under me in my place of work.no look for something to add to your cert,wa pe MBE.
Na by certificate

After all na teller for bank with 5.0cgpa sef
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by Lobotomy02: 8:03am On Apr 21, 2023
THEbaddest007:

Ok so what do you want us to do?
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by Aurelius1(m): 8:52am On Apr 21, 2023
ErnestNc:

Commendable result. It took commitment and dedication to achieve this feat. I myself was also a good student during my study years. But I must tell you the truth, the men you mentioned did not become successful because of their talents or grades but because of how they branded themselves.

Visibility and promotion is key. Learn how to sell and market something of value to start taking money from the society , else your education might just be summarised only in that piece of certification and the oath and vow of poverty might be your consolation anthem.

School programs you to become an employee as it certifies your intelligence in the area of performance but doesn't prepare you for reality. only intelligent people are employed to work. The average smart individual learns how to market his brand, sell his idea and employ intelligent people to work in the rat race.

I'm not negating the place value of education in the society but there's a high chance extrapolating from your written piece that you are very much a good candidate for an employer to exploit, if you believe the delusion that school will give you the required success you desire.

Even your average university lecturer is fake as he is not a true professional In his field, not talk more of being successful in life without financial literacy, good business acumen and marketing prowess. The men you listed have the aforementioned skills and they weren't taught in school.

Anyone can become anything, just go to school and become. But if your lecturer is fake, then you will be fake.
If you must become, truly, you must learn from someone who is currently thriving in that field.

But If I would commend anyone to go to school, it's to learn how to be financially literate, a good sales man or marketer. Money rules the world and you need to learn how to win . That is how you win, also not negating the importance of spiritual, emotional and physical balance and enlightenment.
Good one. Are you currently employed or self employed?
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by Aurelius1(m): 8:59am On Apr 21, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

This so-called great men have made Nigerian last in the world in everything. Going to school does not mean you know how to develop. In United States of America Nigerian film The universities. But when it becomes to employment they are 92 immigrants in America and 96 immigrants in income 2022. Because you go to good school because you go to good universities does not mean you know anything the white people are using the Education to milk the African and subsidize their own education. This is why when a African goes to university and comes out he performed nothing only a piece of paper is what they are but when you put it in a jar he cannot perform anything.. collecting their money and giving people piece of paper with good grades is the system today with Africa all over the world..
Is my comprehension skill waning? Can somebody help to summarize this because I cannot grasp a single thing here.
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by Ifyok50(m): 9:09am On Apr 21, 2023
Nice one bro! I celebrate you. And thank God for you.

However, please stay focused and be consistent in your work. Don't allow anybody to deceive you that your coming out with a good grade doesn't matter; it really does!

God will push you to the end and help you come out top!
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by Timmi: 9:15am On Apr 21, 2023
TradingGod:

Congratulations but don't put all your hope in that useless thing called certificate because that useless thing called certificate has made alot of youth to be absolutely useless to the society undecided

Speak for and about yourself, don't generalize
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by simfrost90210: 10:12am On Apr 21, 2023
I would have believed you if you didn't add "without any expo" but now, i don't believe you did it without expo.. you just judged yourself
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by ErnestNc: 10:21am On Apr 21, 2023
Aurelius1:
Good one. Are you currently employed or self employed?

I own a small business . It means I'm self employed(in my leisure) and I also keep my day job. So yes, technically I'm all of the above for now.
Re: My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) by Aurelius1(m): 10:25am On Apr 21, 2023
ErnestNc:

I own a small business . It means I'm self employed(in my leisure) and I also keep my day job. So yes, technically I'm all of the above for now.
Nice. Kudos .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Oluwatunmise Idowu, 14-year-old With An 'Electric Brain' / Before You Jump On The Plane To Study Abroad, What You Should Know / Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.