Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

"I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. (45830 Views)

He Refuses To Work But Wants To Marry Me- Woman Regrets 5yr Relationship / From Housemaid To House Wife: Woman Rejoice After She Was Upgraded To Wife / This Is The Reason I'm Better Than You [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by novia22(f): 11:20am On Apr 21, 2023
richie240:

That's d cheat code of guys who still wants to be getting the coochy free from d mum ex-girlfriend; they'll badmouth their wife to her and she too will have a swollen head and b4 u know it out of compassion for d guy, she Don become side chick without even realizing it.

I can bet it that d Chuks of a guy has shined her Kongo even after his marriage.
Girls and mumu-ism ehn?!
cool

Thank you Jare. Oga wants to hit it one more time. He is ready to tell you his wife is terrible. (Yet he married her and he won't leave her for you).... grin

Men are just the baddest. Na this kind thing fit some women sha.

8 Likes

Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by Livingstone124: 11:22am On Apr 21, 2023
Dimaya:
So let me guess, she broke up with the guy, searched for better men, didn't find anyone better and she's now complaining that she's better than his wife.

This gender is confused
Chai !

1 Like

Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by Thanos5555: 11:25am On Apr 21, 2023
Rokiat:

Lmao your breakfast was hot ehn? This is just all talk for now when you move on you will go right back to your old ways.

Men will always go for looks and body features. That is just how they are. Telling a man not to go for looks is like telling a woman not to go for money.

There is a reason billionaires and millionaires go for pretty women. How a man’s woman look is a direct reflection on the man. That is why rich men like to take their pretty wives/gfs to lavish parties etc automatically there’s this level of respect that come with been seen with a pretty woman.

If georgina rodríguez weren’t beautiful Ronaldo wouldn’t have look her way fact!

It really funny how you ladies assume. Men think, let me get this clear to you.

There is ugly, average( just ok/not fine but OK), pretty, beautiful and very beautiful.

Haven't you asked yourself why majority of ladies getting married(like 80%) are just average looking and presentable, not pretty.

Extremely Rich men, marry for looks to show off to friends, that why they treat them like thrash.

Averagely rich and hardworking men go for who will not kill them, go and check the kind of wife's they marry, if they use to be beautiful (mostly)

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by bigdammyj: 11:28am On Apr 21, 2023
Okay.
Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by Dimehook: 11:29am On Apr 21, 2023
Oh, honey, let me tell you something. You may think you're better than his wife, but the truth is you're just a delusional, self-centered brat who couldn't appreciate a good man when she had one. Now you're sitting there regretting your decision, but it's too damn late. He's moved on, and you're just a sad little footnote in his life. Maybe you should focus on becoming a better person instead of trying to tear others down. Just a thought.

8 Likes

Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by kelspinall(m): 11:33am On Apr 21, 2023
see mumu,no shame at all

3 Likes

Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by Dancebreaker: 11:34am On Apr 21, 2023
naijapips04:
Guy dodge a bullet. What an entitled prick.
You took it right out of my mouth. The guy dodge her mother also.

If the guy knows what is good for him, he should focus on his wife and not this idiot who broke his heart.
Would a woman still be flowing with a guy who broke her heart? No. Na revenge she go dey seek.

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by vikstandon(m): 11:37am On Apr 21, 2023
Ogbanje dey disturb you.

God save that guy from you... You are a confused lady and full of yourself.

Thinking that you are better, even far much better than your fellow shows the intent of your heart.

We are in no way better than anyone; whatever advantage we have is a privilege. Time and chance happens.

6 Likes

Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by scobaba: 11:42am On Apr 21, 2023
He wants to sustain the nacking.

Infacts, it's ongoing.

U r better than his wife kor cheesy

1 Like

Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by 2hrt(m): 11:43am On Apr 21, 2023
Dimaya:
So let me guess, she broke up with the guy, searched for better men, didn't find anyone better and she's now complaining that she's better than his wife.

This gender is confused

Bro ur head Dey dere. 12 gun salut for you sir

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by neonly: 11:46am On Apr 21, 2023
Saintinoo:
o

She does something wrong to me and when I complain, she gives silent treatment, she expects me to call and apologise, when I call and try to tell her that she offended me, she calm I am the one at fault, reason why I always call and find way to makeup with her without apologing to her, mehn, it is like film, I japa.

How old are you pls
Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by 6ixT8: 11:49am On Apr 21, 2023
Rokiat:
Every woman swears that she got a better crotch. If you like you can have two vaginals and one gets wetter than the other he will still drop you and go to where he can find peace of mind.

That’s the most important.

Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by seguno2: 11:56am On Apr 21, 2023
Senudi96:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2hppHc_wFU

In a podcast video that has gone viral, a young lady commented that she broke a 4yr relationship with a "faultless" man for no reason. The story flips as she concludes that she's better than the woman her ex later married.

Watch full the video above.

How much could she have been paid to say this unhelpful thing?

Is she not married, and not planning to marry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by Chetas81(m): 12:05pm On Apr 21, 2023
SINGLE MOTHERS IN EVERY CORNER OF NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:12pm On Apr 21, 2023
Dimaya:

This gender is confused

You just put it correctly.
Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by Hassanmaye(m): 12:13pm On Apr 21, 2023
Dimaya:

This gender is confused
That's we term them wahala gender
Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by SyrusdeHansome(m): 12:14pm On Apr 21, 2023
Satazaa:
super brilliant bro,
Thanks bro
Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by Mayeldah(m): 12:14pm On Apr 21, 2023
99% of women only realizes that they were actually the problem in a relationship after break up, while in there they won't accept or realize it.

If you like call the whole community to talk to her, instead of owning up to her mistakes she will use manipulative emotions to curry pity to her side

All these Men-are-Scum feminists are actually the scum in any relationship, they hardly learn!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:14pm On Apr 21, 2023
Dimaya:
The guy must have been all over her.

That's why you must give women space and not overcrowd them.

Stop worshipping women

When a guy start respecting himself and giving them the required space. The needed respect is earned.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by silverx(m): 12:15pm On Apr 21, 2023
Llbhons:
Lmao grin
This is why me and my brother don’t pity them
Imagine breaking up with a guy because of petty reasons and you’re now regretting

St*pid b**tch, you haven’t seen anything
It’s when you click 30 plus you’ll know that you really fu*caked up, it’s then you’ll turn to sadist feminist woman all over social media crying about men
Please sir,be calming down. What you can at least do for them now is to pray for them to have at least little sense.

And I shall be there to witness it and even mess you more
Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:16pm On Apr 21, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
The sweetest revenge in a relationship is moving on after a bad breakup by redeveloping nd upgrading urself in every aspect of ur life to bcom the man or woman every opposite sex wants to have. Once that happens he or she will keep regretting 4 missing a raw diamond that has become a refined one. Sleeping with ur ex' sis or best frnd isn't a sweet revenge but rather a sign that u've not yet moved on.

You are absolutely right!
Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:18pm On Apr 21, 2023
Saintinoo:

What happens when you overcrowd them, I once did that and babe kept feeling bossy.

They start feeling too big!
Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by Goodlady(f): 12:19pm On Apr 21, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
The sweetest revenge in a relationship is moving on after a bad breakup by redeveloping nd upgrading urself in every aspect of ur life to bcom the man or woman every opposite sex wants to have. Once that happens he or she will keep regretting 4 missing a raw diamond that has become a refined one. Sleeping with ur ex' sis or best frnd isn't a sweet revenge but rather a sign that u've not yet moved on.
Na only you get sense here. I don't buy the act of that lady but as you v said, move on to be better is the best revenge (if that's the right word) in any relationship.

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by Goalnaldo(m): 12:20pm On Apr 21, 2023
I couldnt watch the video. Is the same ex on the interview with her?
Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by GUNITGuy: 12:23pm On Apr 21, 2023
One of my friends on the Carribean Island was invited by a lady he met online for relationship he came and the lady complained that he was short that she's not interested anymore.....
This guy begged this lady knelt down she insisted she want a tall guy ..... Considering he's coming from Nigeria
But after 7 yrs this guy got establish became a Pastor married a lady 20yrs younger last week Saturday in a white wedding were many Carribean women hardly get such....
Now the lady is calling the family in Nigeria that why did get married to another lady Even though she rejected him.
Wait I don't understand some of this people

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by cliffypatt(m): 12:26pm On Apr 21, 2023
vikstandon:
Ogbanje dey disturb you.

God save that guy from you... You are a confused lady and full of yourself.

Thinking that you are better, even far much better than your fellow shows the intent of your heart.

We are in no way better than anyone; whatever advantage we have is a privilege. Time and chance happens.

You are right
Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by Ubdavis(m): 12:30pm On Apr 21, 2023
Ever8090:
It is for the man to decide who is better and not the Olosho herself...

Maybe the man told her. Shebi she says he opens up to her..
Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by eepeepook: 12:32pm On Apr 21, 2023
Nigerians have started these lie-lie podcasts? Must we jump onto every trend?
Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by Arapmoi22: 12:33pm On Apr 21, 2023
Emir8:
You can't say you are better than the wife he married. Just say he is married and you regret breaking up with him. That's how many ladies are regretting today.

Thanks so much for your summary.

One is regretting not marrying me all her life.
We still talk o, but I made her know that had things been fine where she is now, she wouldn't have remembered me.
It pained her, but it is the truth.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 21, 2023
At 18, she just wan mount every pole wey dey available, she has everything in one person wey fit dey put smile for her face, but dog wey go lost go put earpod for ear and hin no go hear when hunter go blow whistle...

A barny wey get sense no need anybody to tell her that there are some things that needs to be overlooked, everything can't go ur way, the universe ain't built because of u, nothing revolves round you, u hold some things tight and u comot mind by letting go of others, this one good, this one good, na hin dey make mad man pack lot of load like Santa Claus, na mad man dey hold on to many things, there are some things u don't even have to consider even if ur hormones put gun for ur forehead...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by FireUpNow(m): 12:37pm On Apr 21, 2023
Breakfast served hot so move on Lady.
Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by Ferdinandu(m): 12:43pm On Apr 21, 2023
You can't blame her it is naivety to commit to anyone at 18/19yrs old. You need to explore yourself a little bit before committing to anyone. Baby Girl even though you felt that he seems the best so far you didn't make any mistake. By the time you meet another real person you will be wiser to know that is what you want. If you had married that Guy, the lingering doubt that he may not be the best for you might be the albatross of that marriage. Don't let anyone rush you, take your time, live life the way you want it. Don't let societal pressure dim your happiness

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Signs A Lady Will Definitely Become A Runs Girl / ● 6 Things You Should Never Tell Everyone ● / My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.