Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

"I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. (45848 Views)

He Refuses To Work But Wants To Marry Me- Woman Regrets 5yr Relationship / From Housemaid To House Wife: Woman Rejoice After She Was Upgraded To Wife / This Is The Reason I'm Better Than You [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by Lanre1st(m): 12:45pm On Apr 21, 2023
Senudi96:
Her opinion though. We have to hear from the man to know who's better.

Abi now, he has tasted the two l** he should tell us which is better
Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by bentenny(m): 12:48pm On Apr 21, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
The sweetest revenge in a relationship is moving on after a bad breakup by redeveloping nd upgrading urself in every aspect of ur life to bcom the man or woman every opposite sex wants to have. Once that happens he or she will keep regretting 4 missing a raw diamond that has become a refined one. Sleeping with ur ex' sis or best frnd isn't a sweet revenge but rather a sign that u've not yet moved on.
True!
Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by Mercury12(m): 12:53pm On Apr 21, 2023
Paracetamol01:
Who tell you say you better pass am.well, the story of a lizard comes to mind. When a lizard falls from a roof and no one is praising it, its praise itself
hahahaha😂

1 Like

Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by mrblessed(m): 12:54pm On Apr 21, 2023
A brother has dodged a bullet from an egoistic buffoon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by Saintinoo(m): 1:05pm On Apr 21, 2023
neonly:

How old are you pls
It is not about my age bro, I was just a SIMP in love then, I am old enough to start up a family.
Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by Changethechain: 1:08pm On Apr 21, 2023
Take it as your lose.
Senudi96:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2hppHc_wFU

In a podcast video that has gone viral, a young lady commented that she broke a 4yr relationship with a "faultless" man for no reason. The story flips as she concludes that she's better than the woman her ex later married.

Watch full the video above.
Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by KanuSE: 1:11pm On Apr 21, 2023
saphiere:
I am not a tribal bigot. Some of you here can testify that I am a strong advocate for women's Right & advocacy. I advocate for equal rights for women in all spheres of life.

I have been involved in an inter-tribal relationship so there's no way anyone can say I am a tribal bigot.

But here is my piece of advice to the Igbos.

Don't ever as an Igbo stream the movie "Gang Of Lagos"

Very funny, trying to advertise "Gang of Lagos" - you're doing well. grin

Back to your comment @bolded - you be wazobia na. wink
Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by Draslo(m): 1:11pm On Apr 21, 2023
saphiere:
I am not a tribal bigot. Some of you here can testify that I am a strong advocate for women's Right & advocacy. I advocate for equal rights for women in all spheres of life.

I have been involved in an inter-tribal relationship so there's no way anyone can say I am a tribal bigot.

The only thing we can testify to is that you wallow in misandry

1 Like

Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by Nwachukwu06: 1:13pm On Apr 21, 2023
Senudi96:

In a podcast video that has gone viral, a young lady commented that she broke a 4yr relationship with a "faultless" man for no reason. The story flips as she concludes that she's better than the woman her ex later married.

Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by Nwachukwu06: 1:14pm On Apr 21, 2023
[quote author=Senudi96 post=122636668]

Confused gender
Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by dapsoneh: 1:27pm On Apr 21, 2023
Dimaya:
So let me guess, she broke up with the guy, searched for better men, didn't find anyone better and she's now complaining that she's better than his wife.

This gender is confused
or better still, looked for richer man, found one but was later thrashed. Wanted to go back to the previous guy, but guy man had moved on..
Now, she is sifia pains like fayose grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by Yoighaman(m): 1:33pm On Apr 21, 2023
Senudi96:

I took time to watch the video and to sum it up, I conclude that she is a CONFUSED fellow, hiding under the pretext of wanting Freedom at the time. She had better leave Chuks alone to enjoy his marriage, else, Okafor's law will be sharpaly and fully activated.
Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by Yoighaman(m): 1:39pm On Apr 21, 2023
aikyg:
She ended a four-year-old relationship at 18. Meaning she was like 14 when they started dating. Crazy!

Brilliant analysis that can be easily overlooked.
Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by aikyg(m): 1:41pm On Apr 21, 2023
Yoighaman:

Brilliant analysis that can be easily overlooked.
Exactly. Even her interviewers did not catch it.
Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by Dimaya: 1:52pm On Apr 21, 2023
aikyg:
She ended a four-year-old relationship at 18. Meaning she was like 14 when they started dating. Crazy!

Watch the video again. She started dating him at 18 and broke things off after 4years. That means she was 22 when she left the guy.

She was mature enough to know what she was doing when she ended the relationship.
Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by aikyg(m): 2:16pm On Apr 21, 2023
Dimaya:

Watch the video again. She started dating him at 18 and broke things off after 4years. That means she was 22 when she left the guy.

She was mature enough to know what she was doing when she ended the relationship.
Please watch again and listen very carefully. At 4:00, they asked her, "How old were you then?" She said, "I was 18...19." Go back and watch from 4:00.
Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by bukatyne(f): 2:40pm On Apr 21, 2023
saphiere:

The tread is going to Oshogbo, your post is going to Abakaliki cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by saphiere(f): 2:43pm On Apr 21, 2023
bukatyne:

The tread is going to Oshogbo, your post is going to Abakaliki cheesy grin
At least all are going.
Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by Basicend: 2:44pm On Apr 21, 2023
Rokiat:
Every woman swears that she got a better crotch. If you like you can have two vaginals and one gets wetter than the other he will still drop you and go to where he can find peace of mind.

That’s the most important.

That is what they don't get.

Men mostly want a woman that respects them and gives them peace of mind. But they think everything always about shape, hips, sex and pride. . Etc.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by taneez(f): 2:46pm On Apr 21, 2023
richie240:

That's d cheat code of guys who still wants to be getting the coochy free from d mumu ex-girlfriend; they'll badmouth their wife to her and she too will have a swollen head and b4 u know it, out of compassion for d guy, she Don become side chick without even realizing it.

I can bet it that d Chuks of a guy has shined her Kongo even after his marriage.
Girls and mumu-ism ehn?!
cool

You are wise. I was just about to type this comment.
There is no way she would say this if the ex didn't bad mouth his wife to her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by bukatyne(f): 2:46pm On Apr 21, 2023
Podcast reminds me of my thread 'Sisi mi, don’t say that guy is boring'.

I would like the scale she used to measure that she is better than his wife. cheesy
Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by bentenny(m): 3:41pm On Apr 21, 2023
The guy that asked her if 'she is waiting for another chuks' will not make heaven grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by Maysdevices(f): 3:44pm On Apr 21, 2023
obinna58:
grin
Their general trait na confusion
Says the gender that will profess heaven and earth only to get a woman and start chasing others.
Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by AllDModsAreMaad: 4:02pm On Apr 21, 2023
Rokiat:

Lmao your breakfast was hot ehn? This is just all talk for now when you move on you will go right back to your old ways.

Men will always go for looks and body features. That is just how they are. Telling a man not to go for looks is like telling a woman not to go for money.

There is a reason billionaires and millionaires go for pretty women. How a man’s woman look is a direct reflection on the man. That is why rich men like to take their pretty wives/gfs to lavish parties etc automatically there’s this level of respect that come with been seen with a pretty woman.

If georgina rodríguez weren’t beautiful Ronaldo wouldn’t have look her way fact!

Maybe you are right on that if it is for dating relationships, but you're definitely wrong if it is for marriage.

Is Rodriguez the prettiest lady Christiano Ronaldo can get if he decides to go for the most pretty lady within his catch?
Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by Rokiat(f): 4:04pm On Apr 21, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

Maybe you are right on that if it is for dating relationships, but you're definitely wrong if it is for marriage.

Is Rodriguez the prettiest lady Christiano Ronaldo can get if he decides to go for the most pretty lady within his catch?

Is not about going for the prettiest, the point is that men will always go for look.

An ugly woman with good character hardly gets the guy. And I am talking about rich men not average men.

Because the common average men can’t even afford the woman he really desire.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by AllDModsAreMaad: 4:28pm On Apr 21, 2023
Rokiat:

Is not about going for the prettiest, the point is that men will always go for look.

An ugly woman with good character hardly gets the guy. And I am talking about rich men not average men.

Because the common average men can’t even afford the woman he really desire.

What is your definition of UG LY?

What you call ug ly maybe beautiful or OK to another.
Beauty they say lies in the eyes of the beholder, simple!

Jeff Benzos, once the richest man on earth ex wife is not pretty in my rating but you know whatsup with his pocket na, abi you wan talk say him no get money to afford his desired babe?
Even Elon Musk's rumored babe no make, but na Elon Musk be world's richest man at the moment.
Some Nigerian governors wives are not pretty to me but you know whatsup with their pockets?
Go and check Dangote's ex wife, Tony Elumelu's wife and so on.

Chichi(Davido's) babe no really fine for my eyes but you know Davido's pocket as e deep na, and you know how many pretty ladies that will queue to have him or be his wife?

Odunlade Adekola and many other celebs wives no fine for some people's faces but you know the fame and deep pockets their hubbies got...

Do you know you are u gly to some men and beautiful to some and average to others?

Someone already told you those rich men that married beautiful lady did it for showoff/showbiz purpose.

What is your point exactly?

Note: I'm just explaining things to you with those I mentioned, nothing personal.
Stop assuming, you're not a man abeg.

3 Likes

Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by Stone24: 4:34pm On Apr 21, 2023
In what way, are u better them her explain let me know
Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by Lobotomy02: 4:44pm On Apr 21, 2023
Hot tears.

Too late. cheesy
Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by Justbeingreal(m): 5:42pm On Apr 21, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

What is your definition of UG LY?

What you call ug ly maybe beautiful or OK to another.
Beauty they say lies in the eyes of the beholder, simple!

Jeff Benzos, once the richest man on earth ex wife is not pretty in my rating but you know whatsup with his pocket na, abi you wan talk say him no get money to afford his desired babe?
Even Elon Musk's rumored babe no make, but na Elon Musk be world's richest man at the moment.
Some Nigerian governors wives are not pretty to me but you know whatsup with their pockets?
Go and check Dangote's ex wife, Tony Elumelu's wife and so on.

Chichi(Davido's) babe no really fine for my eyes but you know Davido's pocket as e deep na, and you know how many pretty ladies that will queue to have him or be his wife?

Odunlade Adekola and many other celebs wives no fine for some people's faces but you know the fame and deep pockets their hubbies got...

Do you know you are u gly to some men and beautiful to some and average to others?

Someone already told you those rich men that married beautiful lady did it for showoff/showbiz purpose.

What is your point exactly?

Note: I'm just explaining things to you with those I mentioned, nothing personal.
Stop assuming, you're not a man abeg.
GBAM!
Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by neonly: 6:02pm On Apr 21, 2023
Saintinoo:

It is not about my age bro, I was just a SIMP in love then, I am old enough to start up a family.

Yur yarn just got me thinking
Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by maestro299: 6:06pm On Apr 21, 2023
pansophist:
And by being better than her ex wife, I'm sure her criteria for judging her will purely be on her looks, meanwhile to him, his new wife respects and brings him peace, something so basic, but modern women seems to lack.

I don't understand why this concept is such a difficult thing for many women to get.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. by UnimkeAk(m): 6:09pm On Apr 21, 2023
Senudi96:

Bunch of ugly girls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

● 6 Things You Should Never Tell Everyone ● / Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? / My Girl's Father Wear Stud Earrings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.