Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name (46531 Views)

Who's Achraf Hakimi's Mother / 2019 World Hopes Week And Challenges : Nigeria’s Okanlanwo Usman And Akeem Saida / Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by mbos: 4:14pm On Apr 20, 2023
Deicide:
I don't understand, so all those big money entering her account, she was not aware of it?
could be a fixed deposit that only Hakim has the bank details and received alert, uses debit cards and cheque
Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by pooozeee(m): 4:17pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ahahahah, Mama Hakimi don dey fuvk up
Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by Almunjid(m): 4:19pm On Apr 20, 2023
nairalanda1:
So the story about his mom being in charge of the money was not true

And Nairaland men, most of us, were rejoicing and calling Hakimi a wise man

The fact is, when a story is not in any of the major sport or ordinary news sites and newspapers, but is hearsay, it is a lie until proven otherwise.

Looks like Hakimi is no longer the hero we thought he was. cheesy

Modifed

Listen up people who are quoting me

In France, in a divorce case, if any one of the parties is discovered hiding any income from the other party, the offended party can request a new divorce trial, and the party that his hiding the income better cough it up.

So, Hakimi, if he did what you are praising him for , is in a world of potential trobule.

Divorce proceedings run on people fully disclosing their money in its entirety. If any one of the parties is discovered hiding money, the proccedings can start again.

Oh and one more thing.

If you are a man , and you are cheering for Hakimi because women are evil in your book, better change your mindset. Thanks. You will soon marry, and you will soon have children, male and female. For their sake, change your mindset.

Modified

Most of the main papers who report the thing say...unsourced, unsubstantiated...to refer to the story.
Why this Hakimi matter dey pain u like this?
As e dey pain u, Omo, e dey sweet us. grin

1 Like

Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by brainycaleb(m): 4:21pm On Apr 20, 2023
nairalanda1:

Modifed

In France, in a divorce case, if any one of the parties is discovered hiding any income from the other party, the offended party can request a new divorce trial, and the party that his hiding the income better cough it up.

So, Hakimi, if he did what you are praising him for , is in a world of potential trobule.

Divorce proceedings run on people fully disclosing their money in its entirety. If any one of the parties is discovered hiding money, the proccedings can start again.

You're bluffing, Hakimi wasn't hiding any money, he has legally given it out already to someone who happens to be his mother and he can't take it back! It's equivalent to giving away all your wealth to charity, you will no longer be In control of it anymore but the charity organisation, you're simply now a patron or matron. What they do with the money is no longer your business. cool

Where the France law applies is when you are hiding wealth away somewhere and it's in your name.

So, let us quietly praise Hakimi.

One more thing...
We don't hate women, we have goddesses in form of our mothers(like Hakimi's) and our sisters. Some of us have lovely daughters too. And they are not like Hakimi's ex wife the gold digger.

5 Likes

Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by Quebec91(m): 4:22pm On Apr 20, 2023
cheesy cheesy
FanRong:
How a wife filed for divorce, requesting for 50% wealth, in a 3 year marriage makes me understand why serpent met the woman instead of the man.
She actually don't have comprehension sense.
Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by PoliteActivist: 4:27pm On Apr 20, 2023
nairamaniac:

It may mean that he did it without her knowledge.
Some people open accounts on behalf of their parents and lodge money in there without the parents knowledge.

Or maybe she's going with the flow.

Folks are funny. You think this were that simple and all these billionaires wouldn't be doing it? - Just transfer your assets to your children so your hated ex wife won't get a penny - wow, what a great idea and Hakimi is the first to think about it! What a great legal mind!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by vickydevoka(m): 4:28pm On Apr 20, 2023
id4sho:
Nigerian feminist blowing hot since hakimi issues tongue
90 % of Nigerian ladies have been crying over what hakimi did

1 Like

Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by pendragonbladgo(m): 4:30pm On Apr 20, 2023
Any guy way no sharp this 21st century is in for a ride, 97% of ladies don't want a successful or godly man, all they want is the money.

The serpent and the woman.
Women are infused with greed. They want everything from a man, even his life.

Oh Nigeria ladies....
Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by Japastic: 4:31pm On Apr 20, 2023
Smart boy!
Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by Demonicus: 4:32pm On Apr 20, 2023
nairalanda1:

The fact is, when a story is not in any of the major sport or ordinary news sites and newspapers, but is hearsay, it is a lie until proven otherwise.

Modifed

Oh and one more thing.

If you are a man , and you are cheering for Hakimi because women are evil in your book, better change your mindset. Thanks. You will soon marry, and you will soon have children, male and female. For their sake, change your mindset.

Modified

Most of the main papers who report the thing say...unsourced, unsubstantiated...to refer to the story.

Common sense is not common ohh.😂

2 Likes

Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by KanuSE: 4:34pm On Apr 20, 2023
nairalanda1:

Modifed

Oh and one more thing.

Modified

Dey there make pant dey wear you. grin

2 Likes

Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by Gboom: 4:37pm On Apr 20, 2023
nairalanda1:

Modifed

Oh and one more thing.

Modified

This your submission came out of a bittered mind, what is your gain if Hakimi(419 wife) get 50% of his fortune.

Mind you, if you think that 5050 law will be enacted in Nigeria, you are on a tall dream.

3 Likes

Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by Ozigboomusi1: 4:41pm On Apr 20, 2023
All hail Hakimi the great wisdom man of 2023

1 Like

Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by KanuSE: 4:45pm On Apr 20, 2023
nairalanda1:

And you guys should really stop hating women.

Kay.

No one hates you women, it's all in your head.

Y'all should just know your place and remain there...SIMPLE!

1 Like

Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by KanuSE: 4:51pm On Apr 20, 2023
nairalanda1:

Stop hating women.

Kay.

Plus, under the law, Hakimi's stunt could end up costing him big time..if he did it. In divorce proceedings, it never pays to hide income. The judge can get pissed if it is exposed.Yes, in French law, it happens.

Be calming down ok.

1 Like

Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by descarado: 4:51pm On Apr 20, 2023
nairalanda1:

If his mama did not know....
Assuming it's a true story, the two of them are in serious trouble. Did they sign prenup?

There are many ways to hide money and leave small in your account to cover track.
Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 20, 2023
FanRong:
How a wife filed for divorce, requesting for 50% wealth, in a 3 year marriage makes me understand why serpent met the woman instead of the man.
She actually don't have comprehension sense.

I wonder what those who supported her would say if she had succeeded in getting the 50 percent...

But people are so greedy sha....
You want to get 50epercent of what he gathered for many years of his life just because of 3years old marriage.....
This is the first time I will be typing the phrase "Fear women"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by BRATISLAVA: 4:53pm On Apr 20, 2023
Magnoliaa grin grin grin grin grin grin

And here they are, still refusing to believe it was fake and that they are sentimental fools to believe such flights of fancy. They can't seem to let go of the lies they've grown fat on. Even grown men.

Those Ugandans should be arrested for fake news. grin And their believers should be flogged to within an inch of their lives for entertaining such absurd glee at something that couldn't happen despite all their trigger words in the tweet.

But it highlights how emotional and easy men are in Nigeria. So gullible. So easily triggered and deluded. 98% of the stories from men in the forum are just as fake. The smarter ones exploit the dumber ones for clicks.
Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by Wizpa(m): 4:54pm On Apr 20, 2023
nairalanda1:

Modifed

Oh and one more thing.

Modified

What a bunch of crap undecided
Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by KanuSE: 4:56pm On Apr 20, 2023
ivolt:

Can you post the court papers showing the 50%?

Post what exactly?

Are you just intentionally silly?
Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by Bluntemperor: 4:57pm On Apr 20, 2023
nams77:
This guy story they make me laf.
The man who saw tomorrow and took heed

Me too de laf o!
Na new sense be that,as Mother and Son de hit headlines in sensational form and the ex-Wife be say- weitin be dis na?
Na part one be that!
Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by nairalanda1(m): 4:58pm On Apr 20, 2023
Wizpa:

What a bunch of crap undecided

k.
Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by nairalanda1(m): 4:58pm On Apr 20, 2023
descarado:

Assuming it's a true story, the two of them are in serious trouble. Did they sign prenup?

There are many ways to hide money and leave small in your account to cover track.

Indeed, and the thing is, it has to be done in such a way that the judge in charge of the proccedings does not find out.
Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by BRATISLAVA: 4:58pm On Apr 20, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Folks are funny. You think this were that simple and all these billionaires wouldn't be doing it? - Just transfer your assets to your children so your hated ex wife won't get a penny - wow, what a great idea and Hakimi is the first to think about it! What a great legal mind!

The forum is filled with poor, angry boys and men. Why do you want to dash the only joy they've had since they were born with facts? They are refusing to believe it's a lie. What can you do? They only see what they are programmed to see.

1 Like

Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by nairalanda1(m): 4:59pm On Apr 20, 2023
KanuSE:

Be calming down ok.

Stop hating women

Kay...?
Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by nairalanda1(m): 5:00pm On Apr 20, 2023
KanuSE:

No one hates you women, it's all in your head.

Y'all should just know your place and remain there...SIMPLE!

I regret to inform you that I am male, and a conservative one for that matter

I just don't understand why y'all hate women

If you don't like a woman, if they are all evil, marry a man, and stop disturbing us.

As for me, there are evil men, and evil women, and good men and good women. It is left for me to keep my eyes always open.

1 Like

Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by nairalanda1(m): 5:01pm On Apr 20, 2023
Gboom:

This your submission came out of a bittered mind, what is your gain if Hakimi(419 wife) get 50% of his fortune.

Mind you, if you think that 5050 law will be enacted in Nigeria, you are on a tall dream.

You are bitter, which is why you had to quote my post.

As for me, I am not bitter, I don't care how the case goes, I just don't get why people like you think that all women are evil.

1 Like

Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by BRATISLAVA: 5:02pm On Apr 20, 2023
Alonso91:
You pple should just leave our man alone

The man who saw tomorrow

So he was born with brains, and the rest of the men from Adam till this guy and beyond have had no brains? He's your God after all.
Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by nairalanda1(m): 5:02pm On Apr 20, 2023
brainycaleb:

You're bluffing, Hakimi wasn't hiding any money, he has legally given it out already to someone who happens to be his mother and he can't take it back! It's equivalent to giving away all your wealth to charity, you will no longer be In control of it anymore but the charity organisation, you're simply now a patron or matron. What they do with the money is no longer your business. cool

Where the France law applies is when you are hiding wealth away somewhere and it's in your name.

So, let us quietly praise Hakimi.

One more thing...
We don't hate women, we have goddesses in form of our mothers(like Hakimi's) and our sisters. Some of us have lovely daughters too. And they are not like Hakimi's ex wife the gold digger.

No, it can be considered hiding assets under the law.

Yes, I have done some looking around on the web.
Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by PoliteActivist: 5:02pm On Apr 20, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

Women are infused with greed. They want everything from a man, even his life.

Oh Nigeria ladies....

cheesy

Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by PoliteActivist: 5:07pm On Apr 20, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

So he was born with brains, and the rest of the men from Adam till this guy and beyond have had no brains? He's your God after all.

grin And not brains to see anything deep o. Brains to see transfering assets to his mother to avoid giving his wife a penny. Wow! What a genius!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana / Hazard Wearing New Real Madrid Kit / Asisat Oshoala, The SUV Of Barcelona Women By La Liga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.