Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,799 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name (46530 Views)

Who's Achraf Hakimi's Mother / 2019 World Hopes Week And Challenges : Nigeria’s Okanlanwo Usman And Akeem Saida / Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by tunapawizzy: 3:30pm On Apr 20, 2023
id4sho:
Nigerian feminist blowing hot since hakimi issues tongue
Most toxic set of feminists in the world...they keep hating on the male gender and be begging men underground to marry them

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by nairalanda1(m): 3:30pm On Apr 20, 2023
unclejb2:
I'm sure that you are having comprehension issues.

Go back and read the story again

I have. Stop crying.
Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by nairalanda1(m): 3:31pm On Apr 20, 2023
post=122639344:

You really need to work on your comprehension of a news brah!
Our honest advice!
Stop embarrassing yourself on social media sir!

#BeLikeHakimTheWiseGuy 😉

We Rise

Uncle JB sef see am!
That's Nairaland for you,
Most don't read to comprehend, they only read the headline and rush to comment.
That is why he call himself Nairaland number 1 (sic!) 😃
(Number 1 in rushing to comment before assimilating... grin cheesy)

And you guys should really stop hating women.

Kay.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by Octopusssy(f): 3:32pm On Apr 20, 2023
Is this even possible under European property laws?
Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by Shezzman: 3:32pm On Apr 20, 2023
Seems you not getting the whole stuff.
Does it have to be written on paper before you grab.
nairalanda1:
So the story about his mom being in charge of the money was not true

And Nairaland men, most of us, were rejoicing and calling Hakimi a wise man

The fact is, when a story is not in any of the major sport or ordinary news sites and newspapers, but is hearsay, it is a lie until proven otherwise.

Looks like Hakimi is no longer the hero we thought he was. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by ednut1(m): 3:33pm On Apr 20, 2023
The story originated from an ivorian twitter page. Its a scam

1 Like

Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by victorVIC1(m): 3:33pm On Apr 20, 2023
nairalanda1:

The fact is, when a story is not in any of the major sport or ordinary news sites and newspapers, but is hearsay, it is a lie until proven otherwise.

Now I'm wondering if it's same report we read up there cos your reaction no follow at all o

1 Like

Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by nairalanda1(m): 3:34pm On Apr 20, 2023
victorVIC1:

Now I'm wondering if it's same report we read up there cos your reaction no follow at all o

If his mama did not know....

1 Like

Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by nairalanda1(m): 3:35pm On Apr 20, 2023
Shezzman:
Seems you not getting the whole stuff.
Does it have to be written on paper before you grab.

I do, so calm down.
Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by PrinceofSarcasm: 3:39pm On Apr 20, 2023
post=122639273:

Na better pickin u get mama.
He just made you proud 👏

From all of us @ :

This is an Excellent Finish and a Masterclass Assist from Hakim's Mom!

All men should be thanking Hakim for this update amd sure plug sha.....

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Banning don show you shede 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by Alonso91(m): 3:41pm On Apr 20, 2023
You pple should just leave our man alone

The man who saw tomorrow
Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:42pm On Apr 20, 2023
nairalanda1:

And you guys should really stop hating women.

Kay.
That is offpoint.
More than 85% of us @ MANNA are women, ladies, girls.
Don't get it twisted.
Just take our honest advice.
It's not about women here,
It's about your lack of comprehension.
Be mature and own up.
Peace ✌️ out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by nairalanda1(m): 3:43pm On Apr 20, 2023
post=122639889:

That is offpoint.
More than 85% of us @ MANNA are women, ladies, girls.
Don't get it twisted.
Just take our honest advice.
It's not about women here,
It's about your lack of comprehension.
Be mature and own up.
Peace ✌️ out

Stop hating women.

Kay.

Plus, under the law, Hakimi's stunt could end up costing him big time..if he did it. In divorce proceedings, it never pays to hide income. The judge can get pissed if it is exposed.Yes, in French law, it happens.

1 Like

Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by saysoo: 3:44pm On Apr 20, 2023
id4sho:
Nigerian feminist blowing hot since hakimi issues tongue
You dew mind that stupid Peter okoye who joined them officially.
Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by lebienconnu: 3:47pm On Apr 20, 2023
Hakeem actually means the wise one in lugatul arabiyya
Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by KosiGee(m): 3:53pm On Apr 20, 2023
This is not to be celebrated. I think Hakim’s mother should’ve avoided the press or sought the advice of a seasoned solicitor before granting any interviews.

The woman should’ve kept quiet if she loved her son. I don’t think this admission will do her son much good.
Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by adedayourt(m): 3:53pm On Apr 20, 2023
It very possible to be amassing wealth in the name of another person while the person is not aware of it. For example I have my brothers name in some of my stuff and he doesn't even know about it
Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by PoliteActivist: 3:56pm On Apr 20, 2023
Hezzyluv:
He did what he did on a low-key not allowing his mom know about it

Hakimi is a living legend grin
His name should be engraved in Guinness book of record and to be tagged
The man who saw tomorrow....

KosiGee:
This is not to be celebrated. I think Hakim’s mother should’ve avoided the press or sought the advice of a seasoned solicitor before granting any interviews.

The woman should’ve kept quiet if she loved her son. I don’t think this admission will do her son much good.

adedayourt:
It very possible to be amassing wealth in the name of another person while the person is not aware of it. For example I have my brothers name in some of my stuff and he doesn't even know about it

nairamaniac:

It's like he did all these without the. Mom's knowledge or her feigned ignorance is her alibi.

Most people are simply incapable of thought.
All this means is, the mum just confirmed what every thinking person knew all along the, the story is FAKE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U64iV-Qqrws

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by nairamaniac: 3:58pm On Apr 20, 2023
nairalanda1:

Modifed

Listen up people who are quoting me

In France, in a divorce case, if any one of the parties is discovered hiding any income from the other party, the offended party can request a new divorce trial, and the party that his hiding the income better cough it up.

So, Hakimi, if he did what you are praising him for , is in a world of potential trobule.

Divorce proceedings run on people fully disclosing their money in its entirety. If any one of the parties is discovered hiding money, the proccedings can start again.

Oh and one more thing.

If you are a man , and you are cheering for Hakimi because women are evil in your book, better change your mindset. Thanks. You will soon marry, and you will soon have children, male and female. For their sake, change your mindset.
It's like he did all these without the. Mom's knowledge or her feigned ignorance is her alibi.
Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by nairalanda1(m): 3:59pm On Apr 20, 2023
nairamaniac:

Even then, now that it is all out....the fact is, in divorce, none of the parties are supposed to hide assets...assuming he did hide his assets with his mother.

He may be forced to cough it out once the divorce proceedings get underway
Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by Brokeness(m): 3:59pm On Apr 20, 2023
Octopusssy:
Is this even possible under European property laws?

Maybe or may not, but times have changed my dear
Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by nairamaniac: 4:00pm On Apr 20, 2023
PoliteActivist:

All this means is, the mum just confirmed the story is FAKE!

It may mean that he did it without her knowledge.
Some people open accounts on behalf of their parents and lodge money in there without the parents knowledge.

Or maybe she's going with the flow.

1 Like

Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by Levels1(m): 4:02pm On Apr 20, 2023
post=122639281:

She is just too greedy!

Even God our creator and maker require just 10% from us!!!

AMEN AMEN AMEN IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME 🙏.
May happiness, joy and blessings follow you all the rest of your life.

Sorry for you loss brother.
(How e take happen,
For dis kin economy now?!)
You will get your money back in triple folds before or exactly 21 days from now.
#JustBelieve

For more laughter, 😁 🤣 😂
Take this.......

Amen ooo.

Na one woman that will never prosper in life came to my shop and requested for a favor from my sister,to assist her in adjusting her bra, as she was helping her, the thief carry the bag with POS money and left. it was after she left that my sis notice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by nairalanda1(m): 4:02pm On Apr 20, 2023
PoliteActivist:

All this means is, the mum just confirmed what every thinking person knew all along the, the story is FAKE!

Please, please, don't break their hearts. grin

2 Likes

Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by nairamaniac: 4:03pm On Apr 20, 2023
nairalanda1:

Even then, now that it is all out....the fact is, in divorce, none of the parties are supposed to hide assets...assuming he did hide his assets with his mother.
That's not hiding of assets. The payments to the moms account could be in lieu of paying her what he owes her in form of borrow or consentual understanding/agreement.

1 Like

Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by Nicenixon: 4:03pm On Apr 20, 2023
Almunjid:
Hakimi The Man Of The Year. grin
The uppercut Hakimi gave his good for nothing wife dey sweet my belle. Only simps sympathize with her.
Lol!!!
Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by simfrost90210: 4:04pm On Apr 20, 2023
grin grin see this mama, she's a badosky.. imagine having massive credit alerts, not knowing where the monies are from and NOT WILLING TO KNOW.. make me believe am?
Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by FireUpNow(m): 4:05pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
She wasn't the one that advised hakimi to use her name to register his mandate tongue

Hakimi is the real MVP tongue
MVP of the game of marriage and divorce I guess. Serves the wife right. The mother is the mother of the century. A good lesson to those daughters of Eveve who are hell bent in drwining men of their wealth through divorce. Men don learn oo
Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by PricelessGem1: 4:07pm On Apr 20, 2023
Some women are more than greedy. Thank God that her mission has failed. She has been taught a lesson she can never recover from nor forget all the days of her life. Bloody gold digger!

1 Like

Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 20, 2023
LesbianBoy:
But why did this Hakimi story pain lots of Nigerian girls sef? Just shows most of them are all about money cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I swear o.. na money them Dey after
Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by mbos: 4:11pm On Apr 20, 2023
G00DHardDick:
Damn!

Hakimi and his mother are extremely smart! See the way they're dribbling hakimi's wife. The mother said she's not aware, meaning Hakimi purposely willed the property in her name because he saw tomorrow grin. Now the olosho's properties will be shared between she and Hakimi. Damn! Hakimi my real niggar!
na she carry am for nine months, Nash wey em wife dey then
Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by kunle75(m): 4:13pm On Apr 20, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana / Hazard Wearing New Real Madrid Kit / Asisat Oshoala, The SUV Of Barcelona Women By La Liga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.