Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,775 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name (46510 Views)

Who's Achraf Hakimi's Mother / 2019 World Hopes Week And Challenges : Nigeria’s Okanlanwo Usman And Akeem Saida / Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by BeanX(m): 5:09pm On Apr 20, 2023
The first time a man defeated the daughter of Eve, congrats to all alpha and redpilled men worldwide. 😎🙂
Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by BTCog: 5:11pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
She wasn't the one that advised hakimi to use her name to register his mandate tongue

Hakimi is the real MVP tongue

I would rather say Hikimi saw the handwriting on the wall and quickly did the transfer of his assets to save his head. Note that he was not using his mother's name earlier but as soon as the wife threatened him and knowing that European laws usually favour women, he quickly saved himself from the planned doom.
Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by BeanX(m): 5:11pm On Apr 20, 2023
BRATISLAVA:
Magnoliaa grin grin grin grin grin grin

And here they are, still refusing to believe it was fake and that they are sentimental fools to believe such flights of fancy. They can't seem to let go of the lies they've grown fat on. Even grown men.

Those Ugandans should be arrested for fake news. grin And their believers should be flogged to within an inch of their lives for entertaining such absurd glee at something that couldn't happen despite all their trigger words in the tweet.

But it highlights how emotional and easy men are in Nigeria. So gullible. So easily triggered and deluded. 98% of the stories from men in the forum are just as fake. The smarter ones exploit the dumber ones for clicks.
Shut up there 😡
Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by uzor64(m): 5:12pm On Apr 20, 2023
Calling hakimis wife (she's an actress) for new movie.

Me: hello, we have this new blockbuster movie and we want u as lead actress
Her: hmmmm....
Me: The pay is great, u get 50% of the profit
Her: WOW! am interested.. so what is the movie about
Me: Gold diggers grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by KanuSE: 5:12pm On Apr 20, 2023
nairalanda1:

Stop hating women

Kay...?

I repeat - No one hates you women, it's all in your head.

Abeg getat !
Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by nairalanda1(m): 5:14pm On Apr 20, 2023
KanuSE:

I repeat - No one hates you women, it's all in your head.

Abeg getat !

Stop hating women, kay?

If you hate women so much, marry a man, and stop your crying on this site.

Seriously, you are no longer in primary school, when all females had 'cooties' (as our American brethren would say).

1 Like

Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by KanuSE: 5:18pm On Apr 20, 2023
nairalanda1:

Stop hating women, kay?

If you hate women so much, marry a man, and stop your crying on this site.

Seriously, you are no longer in primary school, when all females had 'cooties' (as our American brethren would say).

Ok
Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by nairalanda1(m): 5:19pm On Apr 20, 2023
KanuSE:

Ok

cheesy
Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by randymirrors(f): 5:21pm On Apr 20, 2023
Fine version of his mother.
Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by randymirrors(f): 5:22pm On Apr 20, 2023
So he doesn't trust his mama too? grin

1 Like

Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by PoliteActivist: 5:24pm On Apr 20, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

The forum is filled with poor, angry boys and men. Why do you want to dash the only joy they've had since they were born with facts? They are refusing to believe it's a lie. What can you do? They only see what they are programmed to see.

U right. Can't blame them too much though. It'd have been really GREAT if this were true!

1 Like

Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by nairalanda1(m): 5:26pm On Apr 20, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Folks are funny. You think this were that simple and all these billionaires wouldn't be doing it? - Just transfer your assets to your children so your hated ex wife won't get a penny - wow, what a great idea and Hakimi is the first to think about it! What a great legal mind!

grin grin grin grin

Abeg, have mercy on the poor lads now, they need some joy...stop putting sand in their garri now...
Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by TruthHurts100: 5:27pm On Apr 20, 2023
You didn't sign any document àbi? Hmmmm
Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by Dopeluiz(m): 5:28pm On Apr 20, 2023
nairalanda1:
So the story about his mom being in charge of the money was not true

And Nairaland men, most of us, were rejoicing and calling Hakimi a wise man

The fact is, when a story is not in any of the major sport or ordinary news sites and newspapers, but is hearsay, it is a lie until proven otherwise.

Looks like Hakimi is no longer the hero we thought he was. cheesy

Modifed

Listen up people who are quoting me

In France, in a divorce case, if any one of the parties is discovered hiding any income from the other party, the offended party can request a new divorce trial, and the party that his hiding the income better cough it up.

So, Hakimi, if he did what you are praising him for , is in a world of potential trobule.

Divorce proceedings run on people fully disclosing their money in its entirety. If any one of the parties is discovered hiding money, the proccedings can start again.

Oh and one more thing.

If you are a man , and you are cheering for Hakimi because women are evil in your book, better change your mindset. Thanks. You will soon marry, and you will soon have children, male and female. For their sake, change your mindset.

Modified

Most of the main papers who report the thing say...unsourced, unsubstantiated...to refer to the story.
mtcheeew
Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by nairalanda1(m): 5:28pm On Apr 20, 2023
Dopeluiz:
mtcheeew

Aww, cheesy. So hurt....
Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by PoliteActivist: 5:35pm On Apr 20, 2023
nairalanda1:

grin grin grin grin

Abeg, have mercy on the poor lads now, they need some joy...stop putting sand in their garri now...

Would have been really GREAT if it were true though.
The truth can be so boring!
Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by nairalanda1(m): 5:37pm On Apr 20, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Would have been really GREAT if it were true though.
The truth can be so boring!

Very boring indeed, the truth.

1 Like

Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by okuta007: 5:44pm On Apr 20, 2023
Hezzyluv:
He did what he did on a low-key not allowing his mom know about it

Hakimi is a living legend grin
His name should be engraved in Guinness book of record and to be tagged
The man who saw tomorrow....

Hakimi beat Adam, Samson, Wise King Solomon, Prophet Mohammed, Mohammed Ali, Mike Tyson, Michael Jordan, Tiger Woods, Emmanuel Eboue and millions of men who made and fortune and lost it to women

Hakimi - the only man of means in human history to single handedly defeated a wicked big woman of means

1 Like

Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by ivolt: 5:46pm On Apr 20, 2023
KanuSE:

Post what exactly?

Are you just intentionally silly?
The claim is that the wife is requesting for 50% of Hakimi's wealth.
Where is the evidence?

1 Like

Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by mmsen: 5:49pm On Apr 20, 2023
FanRong:
How a wife filed for divorce, requesting for 50% wealth, in a 3 year marriage makes me understand why serpent met the woman instead of the man.
She actually don't have comprehension sense.

grin
Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by BRATISLAVA: 5:49pm On Apr 20, 2023
PoliteActivist:

U right. Can't blame them too much though. It'd have been really GREAT if this were true!

It could never be true, but it's been happening in various ways all over Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by Alsenora: 6:01pm On Apr 20, 2023
The rationale is that he will eventualy inherit the wealth...all things being equal he outlives his mum..deep still
Hezzyluv:
He did what he did on a low-key not allowing his mom know about it

Hakimi is a living legend grin
His name should be engraved in Guinness book of record and to be tagged
The man who saw tomorrow....
Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by 007Marvel(m): 6:08pm On Apr 20, 2023
[quote author=nams77 post=122638798]This guy story they make me laf.

The man who saw tomorrow and took heed

That story na big lie oo!
Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by Alsenora: 6:12pm On Apr 20, 2023
The western law on alimony is very unfavourable to married men and should also be looked into. If not married women could be in for many Hakimi antics in marriage henceforth...
Hambivert:
This further proves that Hakimi is one of the wisest men in the 21st century.
Mama, if you are really aware or you are not, we still say thank you for birthing such a legend, and opening the eyes of many men who know that their partners can finish them just by filing for divorce but didn't know what to do before now.

Directly or indirectly Mama, your son have liberated many men from the shackles of divorce theft facilitated by the sparogative satanic 'woke' western ideals. African men who downplay the efforts of your son are what we call "Woman Wrapper".
Mama, God bless you!
Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by Femi8586(m): 6:12pm On Apr 20, 2023
nairalanda1:

The fact is, when a story is not in any of the major sport or ordinary news sites and newspapers, but is hearsay, it is a lie until proven otherwise.

Modifed

In France, in a divorce case, if any one of the parties is discovered hiding any income from the other party, the offended party can request a new divorce trial, and the party that his hiding the income better cough it up.

So, Hakimi, if he did what you are praising him for , is in a world of potential trobule.

Divorce proceedings run on people fully disclosing their money in its entirety. If any one of the parties is discovered hiding money, the proccedings can start again.

Oh and one more thing.

If you are a man , and you are cheering for Hakimi because women are evil in your book, better change your mindset. Thanks. You will soon marry, and you will soon have children, male and female. For their sake, change your mindset.

Modified

Most of the main papers who report the thing say...unsourced, unsubstantiated...to refer to the story.

Just 8 likes
I am 99.98363% sure those 8 people are women.

If the greedy entitled woman had her way to wreck the guy, you would have remained mute or just advised him to 'be a man', count his losses and move on.

But now that he outsmarted her, you're here vomiting trash in her defence. Simp
Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by nairalanda1(m): 6:15pm On Apr 20, 2023
Femi8586:

Just 8 likes
I am 99.98363% sure those 8 people are women.

If the greedy entitled woman had her way to wreck the guy, you would have remained mute or just advised him to 'be a man', count his losses and move on.

But now that he outsmarted her, you're here vomiting trash in her defence. Simp

He has not outsmarted her, plus the judge in his divorce trial could consider his stunt 'hiding assets'...and that is something you don't want to be caught doing in a divorce trial.

Also, even if he got away with it, mothers and sons do fight legal battles.

Finally, I don't really care about likes on Nairaland. No one would remember this post in ten years.....

And stop hating women by the way.
Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by DIVAD2000: 6:21pm On Apr 20, 2023
nairalanda1:

Modifed

Oh and one more thing.

Modified

There are so many men who have adopted your "mindset" who have been destroyed by Divorce etc

Instead focus on the source of this recent trend in misogynism first

How have YOU helped in solving the male crisis?

How many men have you helped heal from broken marriages that you are "advising"
them?
Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by Femi8586(m): 6:24pm On Apr 20, 2023
nairalanda1:

He has not outsmarted her, plus the judge in his divorce trial could consider his stunt 'hiding assets'...and that is something you don't want to be caught doing in a divorce trial.

Also, even if he got away with it, mothers and sons do fight legal battles.

Finally, I don't really care about likes on Nairaland. No one would remember this post in ten years.....

And stop hating women by the way.

He didn't hide any asset. Try and comprehend simple issue.

He chose where he wanted his money to be saved 'long time ago' in his mother's name. Take note of 'long time ago'
The club he plays for were aware of that before sending his salary there.
Nothing is hidden here

You're trying to make it look like he recently converted or transferred his assets to another person due to fear of divorce

Shi shi, the woman nor go get. She has no case here.

Hakimi has the freedom to decide where his salary would go. If he had been sending his salary to charity organizations or orphanage homes, would you claim he's hiding his wealth too?

Try and comprehend simple issue
Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by nairalanda1(m): 6:24pm On Apr 20, 2023
DIVAD2000:

There are so many men who have adopted your "mindset" who have been destroyed by Divorce etc

Divorce happens because of breakdown of communication and because both sides do not look before they leap.

Plus, if you want to avoid divorce, work hard on your marriage.

Instead focus on the source of this recent trend in misogynism first

How have YOU helped in solving the male crisis?

How about you tell me first how you do it. I'm not an influential man, old chum.

How many men have you helped heal from broken marriages that you are "advising"
them?

Do I look like a marriage counsellor to you? Are you one yourself?

Stop hating women, maybe your relationship with them would improve.

Glottitis!
Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by nairalanda1(m): 6:27pm On Apr 20, 2023
Femi8586:

He didn't hide any asset. Try and comprehend simple issue.

He chose where he wanted his money to be saved 'long time ago' in his mother's name. Take note of 'long time ago'
The club he plays for were aware of that before sending his salary there.
Nothing is hidden here

You're trying to make it look like he recently converted or transferred his assets to another person due to fear of divorce

Shi shi, the woman nor go get. She has no case here.

Hakimi has the freedom to decide where his salary would go. If he had been sending his salary to charity organizations or orphanage homes, would you claim he's hiding his wealth too?

Try and comprehend simple issue

No, what he did constitutes, if it is true (there is evidence that it isn't true) hiding of assets.

Now, if it was that easy, how come most rich men in the world haven't done the same? Perfect way of keeping their assets away from the evil strapwife eh? Because it does not work in practice.

Finally, God forbid, Hakimi can get into a legal argument with his momma over money, and where does that leave him where it happens.

All in all, if he had not been sleeping around, he would still be enjoying his wife and two kids.

Glittitis glouten.
Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by bigtt76(f): 6:33pm On Apr 20, 2023
Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by ndubuisi6: 6:46pm On Apr 20, 2023
Hakimi, u are a proud African, u saw tommorow. She wanted to reap from where she did not plant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana / Jesse Lingard's Cars And His Trademark Custom Touches / Bursaspor Vs Fenerbahce: Smoking 36-Year-Old Man Thought To Be A 'Child'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.