Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name (46532 Views)

Who's Achraf Hakimi's Mother / 2019 World Hopes Week And Challenges : Nigeria’s Okanlanwo Usman And Akeem Saida / Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by Ashley86400: 6:49pm On Apr 20, 2023
ksam:
The guy is even smarter than i thought. Hakimi the Hero

"SIMPISM CAN COST YOU EVERYTHING" Guys be warned

I don’t think you understand the post.

1 Like

Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by GetMeRight: 7:36pm On Apr 20, 2023
Hezzyluv:
He did what he did on a low-key not allowing his mom know about it

Hakimi is a living legend grin
His name should be engraved in Guinness book of record and to be tagged
The man who saw tomorrow....

Of course, she knew.
Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by djon78(m): 7:41pm On Apr 20, 2023
pendragonbladgo:
Any guy way no sharp this 21st century is in for a ride, 97% of ladies don't want a successful or godly man, all they want is the money.

The serpent and the woman.
Women are infused with greed. They want everything from a man, even his life.

Oh Nigeria ladies....

You can say that again

Na just very few want a godly man

Any man wey no shine him eyes well

E don be for am
Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by Truvelisback(m): 7:43pm On Apr 20, 2023
nams77:
This guy story they make me laf.

The man who saw tomorrow and took heed
The first man to defeat a woman in History.

1 Like

Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by Truvelisback(m): 7:44pm On Apr 20, 2023
Hezzyluv:
He did what he did on a low-key not allowing his mom know about it

Hakimi is a living legend grin
His name should be engraved in Guinness book of record and to be tagged
The man who saw tomorrow....
Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by Alonso91(m): 7:47pm On Apr 20, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

So he was born with brains, and the rest of the men from Adam till this guy and beyond have had no brains? He's your God after all.

You say what?
Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by Mbaku(m): 7:56pm On Apr 20, 2023
nairalanda1:
So the story about his mom being in charge of the money was not true

And Nairaland men, most of us, were rejoicing and calling Hakimi a wise man

The fact is, when a story is not in any of the major sport or ordinary news sites and newspapers, but is hearsay, it is a lie until proven otherwise.

Looks like Hakimi is no longer the hero we thought he was. cheesy

Modifed

Listen up people who are quoting me

In France, in a divorce case, if any one of the parties is discovered hiding any income from the other party, the offended party can request a new divorce trial, and the party that his hiding the income better cough it up.

So, Hakimi, if he did what you are praising him for , is in a world of potential trobule.

Divorce proceedings run on people fully disclosing their money in its entirety. If any one of the parties is discovered hiding money, the proccedings can start again.

Oh and one more thing.

If you are a man , and you are cheering for Hakimi because women are evil in your book, better change your mindset. Thanks. You will soon marry, and you will soon have children, male and female. For their sake, change your mindset.

Modified

Most of the main papers who report the thing say...unsourced, unsubstantiated...to refer to the story.
With all this jargons you wrote, it shows you don't have comprehension skills. Is Hakimi hiding any Money? The money has been in his mother's name a long time ago. Hiding means you have but you went to drop it somewhere so another won't find it. In this case, Hakimi doesn't have, it all belongs to his mother.

1 Like

Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by 1Sharon(f): 8:10pm On Apr 20, 2023
LesbianBoy:
But why did this Hakimi story pain lots of Nigerian girls sef? Just shows most of them are all about money cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I actually support his movement.

But seriously ask yourself, can your mother do the same or will she use it to sow seeds in
her church?

You've forgotten the country you're in?

A country filled with superstitious paranoid dunces.
Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by Boydehot: 8:20pm On Apr 20, 2023
For most of you who think that they are smart and know law more than hakimi and his legal advicers are illusional.
Hakimi has already done his research before making the decision of keeping his wealth under her mother name.
Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by nairalanda1(m): 9:07pm On Apr 20, 2023
Mbaku:

With all this jargons you wrote, it shows you don't have comprehension skills. Is Hakimi hiding any Money? The money has been in his mother's name a long time ago. Hiding means you have but you went to drop it somewhere so another won't find it. In this case, Hakimi doesn't have, it all belongs to his mother.

The problem is, the story may not be true, and even if it was, it could be considered 'hiding of assets'

Hiding of assets is not something one wants to do in a divorce case.
Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by FanRong: 9:57pm On Apr 20, 2023
ivolt:

Can you post the court papers showing the 50%?
Can you post the court papers showing where the 50% wasn't stated?
Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by VIKTO83(m): 10:07pm On Apr 20, 2023
That justifies my last comment in one of the previous posts.
The guy simply registered a company in d name of his mother even without d mom knowing.
So whatever he makes goes to that name.
Wise guy.
All these rubbish are much in France and England.
Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by ivolt: 10:07pm On Apr 20, 2023
FanRong:

Can you post the court papers showing where the 50% wasn't stated?
Dont tell me you are this gullible.
You claimed a wife requested for 50% without any evidence and you still won't
take correction.

I even offered to give one of your types monetary reward since 3 days ago.
He still couldn't find any.
Next time think with your head before you jump onto a fake news trend.

1 Like

Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by FanRong: 10:34pm On Apr 20, 2023
ivolt:

Dont tell me you are this gullible.
You claimed a wife requested for 50% without any evidence and you still won't
take correction.

I even offered to give one of your types monetary reward since 3 days ago.
He still couldn't find any.
Next time think with your head before you jump onto a fake news trend.
this your comment is a well taught out material for the TRASH can.
Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by Sholuwa241: 11:27pm On Apr 20, 2023
nairalanda1:

The fact is, when a story is not in any of the major sport or ordinary news sites and newspapers, but is hearsay, it is a lie until proven otherwise.

Modifed

In France, in a divorce case, if any one of the parties is discovered hiding any income from the other party, the offended party can request a new divorce trial, and the party that his hiding the income better cough it up.

So, Hakimi, if he did what you are praising him for , is in a world of potential trobule.

Divorce proceedings run on people fully disclosing their money in its entirety. If any one of the parties is discovered hiding money, the proccedings can start again.

Oh and one more thing.

If you are a man , and you are cheering for Hakimi because women are evil in your book, better change your mindset. Thanks. You will soon marry, and you will soon have children, male and female. For their sake, change your mindset.

Modified

Most of the main papers who report the thing say...unsourced, unsubstantiated...to refer to the story.
. just here ur self e be like say u they mad if na ur brother him wife won take half him wealth u too go be the first to fight and kill for him if possible na another man pikin e be e fit cras take ur time whit this can mind when you get so u no go fit see husband for Nigeria better go Togo go find that kind of foolish husband married for there
Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by Emilo(m): 3:37am On Apr 21, 2023
nairalanda1:

Modifed

Oh and one more thing.

Modified

It’s like u were not informed…….Hakimi does not have any money to hide in the first place. Money is the mothers own. Is it too big for France people to understand ni…….lol
Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by Dshocker(m): 4:40am On Apr 21, 2023
nairalanda1:

Modifed

Oh and one more thing.

Modified

Seems you lack understanding...

The old woman was trying to say that, his son didn't keep money in her possession because of his wife.

Besides he has been doing that before she came into his life.
Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by Dshocker(m): 4:53am On Apr 21, 2023
KosiGee:
This is not to be celebrated. I think Hakim’s mother should’ve avoided the press or sought the advice of a seasoned solicitor before granting any interviews.

The woman should’ve kept quiet if she loved her son. I don’t think this admission will do her son much good.

Are you part or member of the family?

How did you know that she hasn't been guided by a council, even at this critical time.

Am 100% sure she was told to say this in public.
Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by FantasyWolf(m): 6:34am On Apr 21, 2023
All that one na story
How she go de unaware
Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by Nolevel666: 7:59am On Apr 21, 2023
nairalanda1:

Modifed

Oh and one more thing.

Modified

Shutup your smelling mouth

Only a broke ass says what you’re saying.

Why messi wife never divorce am?

What of Ronaldo despite all the rape allegations?

get 1 billion dollars first make one gold digger come follow you share am like bill gates before this nonsense you’re vomiting
Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by spartachico(m): 8:23am On Apr 21, 2023
Scopatumana
Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by KINGOFHEART4064: 8:24am On Apr 21, 2023
I always respect this man hakimi for not foolish like eboue, he should be celebrated.

quote author=PulaPower post=122639363]Mouh said, “If he has taken any action to protect himself, I’m unaware of it. What’s the problem if the news is true? If my son does not do this, he will not be able to get rid of that woman [Hiba Abouk].”

Their problem is what I also do not understand.. [/quote]
Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by VULCAN(m): 10:28am On Apr 21, 2023
Most people on Nairaland lack comprehension abilities.

Like Yourself.

As soon as I read this i realised that he must have worked this out with a lawyer and an accountant without the mother's knowledge.

He will have opened the account in her name and been pushing the money there for years.

How you couldn't get this from the story is surprising to me.

Also, you sound so excited to knock Hakimi down but have no negative words for the wife who wanted half of his earnings after 3yrs of marriage.

Time will tell if the story is true or not but you have already shown your hand.

You sound like a White Knight

nairalanda1:

Modifed

Oh and one more thing.

Modified

Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by yahoodetector: 11:20am On Apr 21, 2023
nairalanda1:

Modifed

Oh and one more thing.

Modified

Continue wailing! The mother purposely denied that she isn't aware of it just to make Hakimi's wife stúpid.
Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by DIVAD2000: 7:38pm On Apr 21, 2023
nairalanda1:

Divorce happens because of breakdown of communication and because both sides do not look before they leap.

Plus, if you want to avoid divorce, work hard on your marriage.

How about you tell me first how you do it. I'm not an influential man, old chum.

Do I look like a marriage counsellor to you? Are you one yourself?

Stop hating women, maybe your relationship with them would improve.

Glottitis!

cheesy grin I came to learn from you sir

And I don't hate Women

My point is how many men have you helped who were sincere and worked hard for their marriage and still got broken with Divorce?

If you can't, then Hakimis marriage is non of your business.
Have a great day
Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by DIVAD2000: 7:45pm On Apr 21, 2023
nairalanda1:

Divorce happens because of breakdown of communication and because both sides do not look before they leap.

How about you tell me first how you do it. I'm not an influential man, old chum.

Glottitis!
Lastly if you choose to become a women's advocate ( which is not wrong) thereby shutting your eyes to your fellow men, don't you see you are clearly contributing to misogynism and the male crisis?

Men have been destroyed because of Divorce as a result of finances and the likes, how have you helped them, if you can't,

How is Hakimis case any part of your business?
Re: Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name by DIVAD2000: 7:53pm On Apr 21, 2023
nairalanda1:

Glottitis!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana / Hazard Wearing New Real Madrid Kit / Asisat Oshoala, The SUV Of Barcelona Women By La Liga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.