Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

My Girlfriend Says I Am Weak - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Says I Am Weak (3821 Views)

His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie / Nigerian Gay Shares Photos Of His Girlfriend, Says He Is The "Best" / 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Says I Am Weak by MechanicMike: 7:34pm On Apr 20, 2023
Notorioustroll:
It pains me to the hell of my heart when ever my beloved girlfriend says I am weak. What causes this is because I am not violent. Anytime I say I will not beat my girl no matter what she did, she would say "it's because you are weak". It makes me upset.

I have told her several times to stop saying that but she won't listen. I just can't tell how to stop her from making that statement I hate it.

She said the same thing today. She always makes it sound as if my decision was born out of the knowledge that I can't defeat her using physical strength.

My guts are telling me something very painful😭😭😭

angry
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Am Weak by MechanicMike: 7:35pm On Apr 20, 2023
Notorioustroll:
It pains me to the hell of my heart when ever my beloved girlfriend says I am weak. What causes this is because I am not violent. Anytime I say I will not beat my girl no matter what she did, she would say "it's because you are weak". It makes me upset.

I have told her several times to stop saying that but she won't listen. I just can't tell how to stop her from making that statement I hate it.

She said the same thing today. She always makes it sound as if my decision was born out of the knowledge that I can't defeat her using physical strength.

brother she's very steeewpid gor dat statement....gimme her nomba so I deal with her!!(no offenscce) angry
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Am Weak by COOL10(m): 7:35pm On Apr 20, 2023
She is a demon. Run away from her or one day you'll be tempted to hit her and eventually end up putting yourself in trouble. Summon courage and terminate whatever relationship exists between both of you.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Says I Am Weak by Lifeangel(m): 7:36pm On Apr 20, 2023
Stop making that useless statement,it is a see finish one.
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Am Weak by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 20, 2023
How u manage to cook up stories and have everyone engaged and active in the comment session... Obama Messi u have a gift i see it now. But ur wasting it away here angry

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Says I Am Weak by udede(m): 8:14pm On Apr 20, 2023
Hmmmmm i have had a girl that wanted me to correct her with beatings and slaps and other punishments. It was a shock to me the Day i realised that this was her real choice.
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Am Weak by ifihearam: 8:23pm On Apr 20, 2023
Notorioustroll:
Thank you so much for your valued advice. I will never lay my hand on a lady no matter what she do. I would rather dump her and move on than stoop to the level of fighting a "mere woman".

What will you do IF/WHEN she starts beating you? or use a sharp object to kill you?

That day will surely come because she belongs to the category of girls who sees physical abuse as love and being a man..the only way to avoid it is by dumping her now but yet again you are too weak to do so.
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Am Weak by Foodqueen(f): 8:30pm On Apr 20, 2023
Some girls really like to be beaten and pet after.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Says I Am Weak by Despacito1: 8:35pm On Apr 20, 2023
Notorioustroll:
Thank you so much for your valued advice. I will never lay my hand on a lady no matter what she do. I would rather dump her and move on than stoop to the level of fighting a "mere woman".

Who say make you fight her? at times this girls will be purposely craving for slap to reset their brain to default settings, after she had calm down after crying, just tell her sorry, I don't like it when you're tempting me to the wall like this. I swear she will love and worship you as man you're and won't try it again. You're really weak a man. Don't beat a woman is not when you meet some that see you as weakling, abuses you, proving stubborn and daring you.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Says I Am Weak by penta(m): 8:38pm On Apr 20, 2023
If you fails to give her a very hot slap or beat her
up atleast to show you are capable... You just decided to do otherwise...she will go ahead and beat you up one day directly or indirectly,.. thats woman nature for you
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Am Weak by Ihedinuwa69(m): 8:58pm On Apr 20, 2023
I don't entertain this kind of relationship talks.

What in the faaaauuuqq of a relationship where one partner dares the other indirectly as a weakling, which could be tantamount to making use of physical strength inform of domestic viol*nce against the other sometimes, each other.

Make una dey know the kind of people you all are going into relationship with.

I keep saying this,
So many people out there are broken,
Destroyed and emotionally downcasted ☹️

They haven't for once in their miserable lives experience what love is or how it looks like.
You entered a relationship with someone, maybe in their house her dad usually beat her mom whenever there is any misunderstanding. Whatsoever, as little as the cause of the issue is, of one or two of their parents in their house will results to making use of handy house utensils/ working tools on each other.

And since their m*therfucking lives they have grown to witness, sometimes participate and finally assimilate this as what a normal relationship should be like.
DAMN 😤

Guy I don't know what you are still waiting for to throw her back to the street where she belongs.

Someone that choose war instead of peace🤷‍♂️.

It's can be easily explained that her own type of therapy to PTSD is being in an abusive relationship and i bet, you don't have the strength to be giving her what she wants

Nansense....

You will keep on managing her till it becomes part of you (ie turning you to a woman beater)

Run while you can.
Save yourself dude.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Says I Am Weak by Peskid147: 9:31pm On Apr 20, 2023
Notorioustroll:

she is temping you bro and she is playing with your sanity, it high time you let this toxic relationships out of your life before you regret it...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Says I Am Weak by Draslo(m): 10:29pm On Apr 20, 2023
Rokiat:

Lolzzz so to you everything is about sex ehn? grin
If the problem in a relationship is not financial, sex can be a good therapy to solve it. Luckily, there are a million and one ways to speak the love language in total unclothedness.
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Am Weak by almarthins(m): 10:33pm On Apr 20, 2023
Notorioustroll:

Oga leave girl, before devil enter you one day.
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Am Weak by akinade28(f): 11:31am On Apr 21, 2023
You are in a relationship with a toxic person, get out ASAP. This woman will bring out the worst in you, not the best.
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Am Weak by davien(m): 12:01pm On Apr 21, 2023
She wants rough sex bro. Ladies like that like sex to come through dominance, its the only way she'll submit to you. Had one like that that you'd assume I'm raping her, choking her till I see a thick vein on her forehead and digging her out till she wets herself, that was in my school days though, if it aint in you then don't do such, just have boundaries.
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Am Weak by A4alpha: 12:27pm On Apr 21, 2023
Rushing on here does not change the fact that some men are naturally weak but it's not for her to tag you a weak man. It's a clear sign of disdain she has towards you in that regard.

Generally weak men are kinda pandemic to the real men and the society at-large, they creat lots of trouble for the men and make them come off wicked or disrespectful. They portray musclenity in a bad light. Weakman accept conditions that can make the real men wonna cry!

The funny thing is, the woman or man whom the weakman bend rules for don't always appreciate nor love them but would rather embolden them and give them undue advantage/control.. weak men create tyrant of their women and poison the society with wrong perception.

Check your self bro.. were you raised by a single mum? Who holds the ace between your parents? Many more are factors that can condition your outcome.
Check....
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Am Weak by Baronthecelebri: 2:21pm On Apr 21, 2023
Nonsense Post,weak man, stupid simp
Re: My Girlfriend Says I Am Weak by Qatar2022: 2:40pm On Apr 21, 2023
Notorioustroll:

Check yourself if you are weak but sometimes they say such a thing to get to their bf

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! My OOU Coursemate/hallmate Is Sleeping With My Husband / The Top Three Idiots I've Met In My Life! / Message To My Nairaland Girlfriend B...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.