Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) (47405 Views)

Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) / "Nu Mumu Dey Love. I'm Getting Married For Money" Bride Shares Pre-Wedding Pics / Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by simplepee(f): 8:53pm On Apr 21, 2023
Ok ma

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by Dexy4yah(m): 8:54pm On Apr 21, 2023
That's what you get when you marry a slayqueen

4 Likes

Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by BRATISLAVA: 8:54pm On Apr 21, 2023
bestpunterever:
Smart, that how I used to treat any gold digging ladies
I'm currently into one, this girl can bill you pass nepa, and the rule is any Lady that loves you won't bill you unreasonably

Rule written where? On two slabs on stone in the arms of Moses? A lot of you fantasize too much.

2 Likes

Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by simfrost90210: 8:54pm On Apr 21, 2023
grin and she is a bride ...
Who let this animal out of the zoo please?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by seunmsg(m): 8:54pm On Apr 21, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

Will you say same if guys knack your sister and dump her ass?

If she’s a greedy gold digger like the lady in the video.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:54pm On Apr 21, 2023
She is a wise woman wink . Majority of men' do not deserve to be genuinely loved.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by Angelfrost(m): 8:54pm On Apr 21, 2023
Any man?!! You mean any lovestruck idiot! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by jaxxy(m): 8:55pm On Apr 21, 2023
mumu gal

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by Godfullsam(m): 8:55pm On Apr 21, 2023
Her husband to-be done enter one chance already grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by BerniceIma: 8:55pm On Apr 21, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Market still dey her shop

After Oga don knack her 9,999 times in 3 years and 2 pikin don follow Oga drag breast wey her nipple don reach her bele button

She go Sabi love

Oga go dey smile like gentleman

Bad guy!
That time her body assets don dey depreciate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by flokii: 8:56pm On Apr 21, 2023
Na Igbo lady sef.. no surprises atal.

Their ladies are even worse than the guys pushing drugs.. if it's to fvck goat, they don't mind as far as they'll get ego.

Yoruba beauties with brains still on top.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by Angelfrost(m): 8:56pm On Apr 21, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
She is a wise woman wink . Majority of men' do not deserve to be genuinely loved.

She's right!

That's why we thank God for Hakimi's lessons!

Any man still going head over heels into a relationship or marriage deserves to be taken for every penny he possesses!

Personally, I have no pity for Simps! They must all suffer! cool

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by SpartaOfLagos: 8:56pm On Apr 21, 2023
seunmsg:

If she’s a greedy gold digger like the lady in the video.
You talk down on the lady in video because she's a woman but you've been on about supporting the most greediest and corrupt politician alive , Bola Tinubu.

Smh

4 Likes

Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by mayorofyentown(m): 8:56pm On Apr 21, 2023
Na we be our biggest problem. 2moro nw if the husband no day gv her money again problem dn start. nonsense and ingridient.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by Assassink: 8:57pm On Apr 21, 2023
This is one of the reason I refuse to get married.Until my mom come carry one fine girl with big yansh come.Nutshell,the girl don get belle now.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by DARLINGTON869(m): 8:57pm On Apr 21, 2023
I really pity the husband. Wey marriage just dey start.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by sonofElElyon: 8:57pm On Apr 21, 2023
emexnaija:
Love isn’t real; any man you catch, eat his money!” – Bride advises ladies while on her way to get married

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbLGB6cWSqk

Probably not really getting married but just put on the wedding dress to spew the trash for views

1 Like

Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 21, 2023
She doesn't mean what she just said, believe her at your own risk, this was just for trends. And she is getting it.

Advice like this will only make you remain bitter, till you get fed up about life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by bestpunterever: 8:57pm On Apr 21, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Rule written where? On two slabs on stone in the arms of Moses? A lot of you fantasize too much.
😂😂
Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by JuicyStar: 8:58pm On Apr 21, 2023
Hope the husband is abreast with Hakimi’s template

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by Fuckyoumod: 9:00pm On Apr 21, 2023
Rokiat:
Lmao she has a point. Even if you are in love in 10 years with the same partner it wouldn’t matter much,
Smart women knows to look for a good provider man, because love wouldn’t put dinner on the table.
a woman is useless if all she wants is a provider.

God forbid, I'd rather have baby Mama's littered everywhere for me. Than settle for a useless gold digger, with absolutely nothing to offer in Marriage.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by nonhuman(m): 9:00pm On Apr 21, 2023
My advise to men don't ever marry a woman because she is beautiful, my wife to be is a woman of character and also beautiful, she doesn't have this wack mentality

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by irunoko(m): 9:00pm On Apr 21, 2023
Nawa o

Madam bride don't let your inlaws and wedding guests see this.this is not nice especially on your big day.i am a woman but the truth must be said, this is all shades of wrong

2 Likes

Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by KanuSE: 9:01pm On Apr 21, 2023
Lol 😂 Fuji Marriage house of commotion. grin

1 Like

Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by flokii: 9:02pm On Apr 21, 2023
LilMissFavvy:

She is a h0e.. if you check well, e fit be Imo girl.

Any man wey jam this type can't last.. sorry for her husband-to-be

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by nonhuman(m): 9:02pm On Apr 21, 2023
Fuckyoumod:
a woman is useless if all she wants is a provider.

God forbid, I'd rather have baby Mama's littered everywhere for me. Than settle for a useless gold digger, with absolutely nothing to offer in Marriage.
exactly the only reason I am going to marry my baby, she is all eve want as a man, nothing pass peace of mind as a man, it makes a man have long life,

6 Likes

Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by KanuSE: 9:02pm On Apr 21, 2023
irunoko:
Nawa o

Madam bride don't let your inlaws and wedding guests see this.this is not nice especially on your big day.i am a woman but the truth must be said, this is all shades of wrong

Ok, the future is female. grin
Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by nonhuman(m): 9:03pm On Apr 21, 2023
flokii:

She is a h0e.. if you check well, e fit be Imo girl.

Any man wey jam this type can't last.. sorry for her husband-to-be
if you have this as wife just count 10years you will die off like an idiot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by KanuSE: 9:04pm On Apr 21, 2023
LilMissFavvy:

Birds of the same feathers. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by BRATISLAVA: 9:05pm On Apr 21, 2023
Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by bikefab(m): 9:05pm On Apr 21, 2023
Olosho in bridal gown...

5 Likes

Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by flokii: 9:05pm On Apr 21, 2023
irunoko:
Nawa o

Something that has gone viral?

The husband and those that followed him to pay her bride price must be in deep regrets now.

She even had the temerity to ask other ladies to "chop" any man's money. Na ashaw0 kobo kobo this one be.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her / My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) / Man Poses With His Two Pregnant Girlfriends (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.