Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) (47413 Views)

Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) / "Nu Mumu Dey Love. I'm Getting Married For Money" Bride Shares Pre-Wedding Pics / Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by irunoko(m): 10:26pm On Apr 21, 2023
KanuSE:

Ok, the future is female. grin
imagine people leaving their businesses,work and whatever it is they are doing to come and honour you by gracing your occasion and you pull this embarrassing stunt? Seriously? If the guy walks out from that wedding,I don't blame him.smh
Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by Kobojunkie: 10:26pm On Apr 21, 2023
bestpunterever:
○ Open an account for all the ladies that come your way then
1. Your forefathers are the ones who did that, not me. undecided
Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by Arizoner: 10:27pm On Apr 21, 2023
bestpunterever:
Yes o
how much you don spend?
Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by Chetas81(m): 10:27pm On Apr 21, 2023
MESSAGE FOR THOSE ONE CHASING LOVE ____ FOR ME I LOVE MY JOB AND MY MONEY

1 Like

Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by irunoko(m): 10:28pm On Apr 21, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Maybe the marriage was arranged and she is just letting folks know that love is not where the buck really is. undecided
well the video is not necessary, inappropriate and embarrassing.if she was coerced into the wedding there are better ways of dealing with the situation

What she did is counterproductive because the love in the man will die immediately if he sees the video and he'll make the marriage hell for her
Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by Chetas81(m): 10:29pm On Apr 21, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
And her husband go be go dey look like lookumani.
KILODÉ
Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by Chetas81(m): 10:32pm On Apr 21, 2023
Savedday2:
You see why each time I see our men getting married to 9ja girls, I always pity them?

hhhhmmm thank you brother BUT I LOVE MY JOB MY MONEY THAN ANY QUEEN
Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by godofuck231: 10:33pm On Apr 21, 2023
Ashawoe don see bonus

2 Likes

Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by Kobojunkie: 10:33pm On Apr 21, 2023
irunoko:
well the video is not necessary, inappropriate and embarrassing.if she was coerced into the wedding there are better ways of dealing with the situation What she did is counterproductive because the love in the man will die immediately if he sees the video and he'll make the marriage hell for her
But we live in social media age and video is a way to get your point across these days. undecided

I am not suggesting she was coerced into this marriage either. Rather, what I suspect is a deal was reached between her and the man in question. They are both likely aware that it is not love that binds them but instead his want of her in return for providing all of her financial needs. That is what marriage used to be during the time of our ancestors — even to this day with most even though we don't like to admit it—, isn't it? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by Arizoner: 10:35pm On Apr 21, 2023
Assassink:
This is one of the reason I refuse to get married.Until my mom come carry one fine girl with big yansh come.Nutshell,the girl don get belle now.
she sabi fùck? How many rounds you fùckam? Which style she give u?
Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by Biofil84(m): 10:37pm On Apr 21, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
She is a wise woman wink . Majority of men' do not deserve to be genuinely loved.
why won't you support your colleague..this is the truth women don't have any love to give you but just submissiveness= respect..which must be earned.

But some mumu men keep building false hope that thier women will love them. It's like looking for a virgin in a brothel. Men stop over trusting women cos trust is the foundation for love..

And you will save yourself from premium tears in the future deal with them at arm's length.

1 Like

Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by Arizoner: 10:38pm On Apr 21, 2023
nonhuman:
My advise to men don't ever marry a woman because she is beautiful, my wife to be is a woman of character and also beautiful, she doesn't have this wack mentality
shut up your dirty mouth. If she was ugly, you will not marry her
Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:38pm On Apr 21, 2023
sageb:

@UyaiIncomp.arabl what do you have to say about this?

What do you want me to say about it?
Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by Arizoner: 10:40pm On Apr 21, 2023
flokii:

She is a h0e.. if you check well, e fit be Imo girl.

Any man wey jam this type can't last.. sorry for her husband-to-be
where i fit see imo gal fùck? Konji dey hold me
Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 21, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Your ancestors didn't do love but money. Many of your grand parents can attest to the very same. What makes you think her own marriage was not an arranged one for her? How many Nigerian marriages do you actually think are built on love? undecided
It's no one fault, that your greed and selfishness led you into an arrangee marriage. People find love, a whole lot. If you don't know. People that understand what involved truely a relationship, and are willing to make sacrifices. People who Understands themselves. Not some random gold digger, looking for where to reap from. Define and evaluate your self, and search within your value, you will find genuine affection. Marriage shouldn't be a give and take thing, it's a union for growth.
Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by BRATISLAVA: 10:41pm On Apr 21, 2023
Arizoner:
when a man marries a woman. He's doing her a favor cos for every one gal getting married, thousands are praying to be married. As a result, it is imperative for a wife to luv her wonderful husband for being lucky among the multitude

He's not doing her a favor any more than she is doing him a favor. Drop your superiority complex. There is no multitude. There are only lies that are perpetuated as the truth. Don't make yourself an agent of falsehoods.

You've made yourselves out as scarce, yet most of you get to 40 without being married and misogynistic because you're unloved. Indicating you aren't in that high demand you perpetuate yourselves as being in. You crave women desperately.

2 Likes

Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by Arizoner: 10:41pm On Apr 21, 2023
nonhuman:
exactly the only reason I am going to marry my baby, she is all eve want as a man, nothing pass peace of mind as a man, it makes a man have long life,
can she fùck and suck?
Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by Kobojunkie: 10:44pm On Apr 21, 2023
Bunkbars:
○ It's no one fault, that your greed and selfishness led you into an arrangee marriage. People find love, a whole lot. If you don't know. People that understand what involved truely a relationship, and are willing to make sacrifices.
○ People who Understands themselves. Not some random gold digger, looking for where to reap from. Define and evaluate your self, and search within your value, you will find genuine affection.
○ Marriage shouldn't be a give and take thing, it's a union for growth.
1. I always laugh when Nigerians begin to talk about love. Do you mean to say people who think marriage involves the woman submitting to obey the man as in a master/slave relationship are those who find love? LOL... grin

2. The moment you agree to the formulae of your forefathers which is to carry 100% financial responsibility in exchange for your woman submitting to you, you agree to the gold-digger formulae of old where the man sits as a god while the woman is compensated for her loyalty/submission with money. It is as simple as that. You may deny it all you want but you cannot change reality, I am afraid. Now, if you chose a partnership relationship where you share responsibility in marriage and no one sits as god or head of household, then you can talk but the vast majority of Nigerians don't even believe in partnership in marriage and so it is almost always a give-n-take union. undecided

3. Marriage shouldn't be give-n-take yet the majority of your traditional marriages are exactly that? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by Juoflife1(f): 10:45pm On Apr 21, 2023
Now she's famous. I hope she enjoys it.
lereinter:

She will say she's catching cruise
Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by BRATISLAVA: 10:50pm On Apr 21, 2023
fof1:

DECEIVERS and being DECEIVED Preaching the Gospel of List and Satanism.

Red pill gospel
Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by ALISMILE(m): 10:54pm On Apr 21, 2023
Unfortunately she is right.
This fact is what I know. That is why women find it difficult to have a smooth ride with me. I’m very sensitive about their gold digging trait. So I’m always waiting for them. As a matter of principle I don’t date poor girls. If you’re poor and you come my way, if I’m in good mood I knack you send away. But mostly i avoid poverty stricken girls
Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by bestpunterever: 10:55pm On Apr 21, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Your forefathers are the ones who did that, not me. undecided
You are not making sense, must you follow your forefather like a sheep

2 Likes

Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by Kobojunkie: 10:56pm On Apr 21, 2023
bestpunterever:
○You are not making sense, must you follow your forefather like a sheep
1. But.... that is exactly what most Nigerians do to this day. You may not acknowledge it for what it is but it is what you all mostly do. This woman here is advising her friends to continue in that way too without shame. undecided
Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by bestpunterever: 10:57pm On Apr 21, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. But.... that is exactly what most Nigerians do to this day. You may not acknowledge it for what it is but it is what you all mostly do. This woman here is simply saying women should continue in that way too without shame. undecided
And what are you saying?
Are you saying men should continue paying up
Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by Kobojunkie: 10:59pm On Apr 21, 2023
ALISMILE:
○ Unfortunately she is right. This fact is what I know. That is why women find it difficult to have a smooth ride with me. I’m very sensitive about their gold digging trait. So I’m always waiting for them. As a matter of principle I don’t date poor girls. If you’re poor and you come my way, if I’m in good mood I knack you send away. But mostly i avoid poverty stricken girls
1. Women have always been expected to look out for men who will provide for their every need since the time of their ancestors. They typically married the man who would pay the highest price for her submission in marriage. There was nothing wrong with that back then so why cast them down for doing the same even now? undecided

You conveniently call her a gold digger yet the very same you would expect a woman to submit to you in marriage, so don't you see she is simply out to make sure she gets the best price for the submission that you are expecting to pay for any ways? undecided
Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by Kobojunkie: 11:01pm On Apr 21, 2023
bestpunterever:
○ And what are you saying? Are you saying men should continue paying up
1. How many Nigerian men out there are ready to be partners in their marriages where they share responsibilities with their partner rather than sit as god over the woman in marriage? undecided
Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by Livingshadow: 11:04pm On Apr 21, 2023
Bride you say? Hmmm her face and words reveal so much of her stock-in-trade.
Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by DeGLORIOUS: 11:10pm On Apr 21, 2023
Frustrated woman
Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by Sofistcatdmoron: 11:14pm On Apr 21, 2023
flokii:
Na Igbo lady sef.. no surprises atal.

Their ladies are even worse than the guys pushing drugs.. if it's to fvck goat, they don't mind as far as they'll get ego.

Yoruba beauties with brains still on top.
Yoruba has no beauties, only black assess
Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by Sofistcatdmoron: 11:15pm On Apr 21, 2023
Konjiboii:
I just promise one marriage today, knack knack craze comot her toto. Dey play
Oga Dey play
Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by lagusboyyy(m): 11:16pm On Apr 21, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
She is a wise woman wink . Majority of men' do not deserve to be genuinely loved.
Why., please?
Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by torqque7(m): 11:21pm On Apr 21, 2023
The yeye man that wants to marry this one is a dead foooool..he better run after watching this video of his ho.e who obviously want his money alone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Young Nigerian Lovers Celebrate Their Anniversary (Photo) / Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria / Man Wants To Send Money To His Girlfriend Who Is Bored, See Hilarious Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.