Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) (47390 Views)

Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) / "Nu Mumu Dey Love. I'm Getting Married For Money" Bride Shares Pre-Wedding Pics / Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by BluntCrazeMan: 5:20am On Apr 22, 2023
GloriousGbola:
Guess I too can get a tuxedo, get in the back of abemz and start mouthing off.

This is just some chick in a wedding dress catching cruise and clicks
She is not currently dating??

And she will not marry in the future.??

Unless the person who wants to marry her sees this video and wanted to take the challenge, and give her all the money she wants, but to still teach her that Love Exists..
If not,, nobody would see this video and want to enter into the cruise-catching realm..
She will still cruisely chop the man's money.

1 Like

Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by BluntCrazeMan: 5:24am On Apr 22, 2023
diplomat058:

Why bring politics into this neutral thread? Is your brain made from hate? All these Pandora labourers sha
And you too went and carry Pandora enter here too??

Must you too carry politics join too?
Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by ufotunang: 5:38am On Apr 22, 2023
Ashawo giving advice... nawaoooo
Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by ufotunang: 5:39am On Apr 22, 2023
I just pity the man he married an ashawo
Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by ufotunang: 5:40am On Apr 22, 2023
Nawaoooo...fear women
Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by ufotunang: 5:41am On Apr 22, 2023
After they will say the future is female
Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by ufotunang: 5:41am On Apr 22, 2023
Olosho everywhere
Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by ufotunang: 5:43am On Apr 22, 2023
Nowadays women are in love with a man's money but not the man..,nawaoooo
Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by ufotunang: 5:44am On Apr 22, 2023
Nowadays women marries a man's money but not the man
Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by ufotunang: 5:47am On Apr 22, 2023
Men be smart like Hakimi..... that morrocco football player
Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by irunoko(m): 5:52am On Apr 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:
But we live in social media age and video is a way to get your point across these days. undecided

I am not suggesting she was coerced into this marriage either. Rather, what I suspect is a deal was reached between her and the man in question. They are both likely aware that it is not love that binds them but instead his want of her in return for providing all of her financial needs. That is what marriage used to be during the time of our ancestors — even to this day with most even though we don't like to admit it—, isn't it? undecided
well you're right
Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by ufotunang: 5:53am On Apr 22, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
And her husband go be go dey look like lookumani.
...I am sure she has jazz her husband...done juju on him...so that the husband will behave like mumu to her and chop and finish his money...fear women
Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by ufotunang: 5:57am On Apr 22, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
This one, her 1 leg dey her husband place, the 2nd for olosho quarters grin grin grin
...abi...fear women
Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by ufotunang: 5:58am On Apr 22, 2023
Savedday2:
You see why each time I see our men getting married to 9ja girls, I always pity them?

..abi...fear naija women
Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by gman55(m): 6:03am On Apr 22, 2023
tafabaloo:
I think she was being sarcastic!

Thinking in same direction! Probably a message to her friends that mocked her!

1 Like

Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by Kobojunkie: 6:05am On Apr 22, 2023
ufotunang:
...I am sure she has jazz her husband...done juju on him...so that the husband will behave like mumu to her and chop and finish his money...fear women
Why are Nigerians so slow when it comes to critically reasoning issues for crying out loud. Your traditional marriage formulas are not built on foundation of love but rather an understanding between a man and woman that man caters to all of the woman's financial needs while she agrees to be his wife. How is what this woman voiced here any different from what this woman said here? undecided
Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by ShaqFu: 6:06am On Apr 22, 2023
emexnaija:
Love isn’t real; any ofman you catch, eat his money!” – Bride advises ladies while on her way to get married

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbLGB6cWSqk
This is how they open their mouth and spew nonsense.

When the man she married start abusing her, she'll start saying "men are scum".

She should learn to keep her opinion to herself. The internet is already full of too many people with foolish opinion.

1 Like

Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by Kobojunkie: 6:07am On Apr 22, 2023
ShaqFu:
This is how they open their mouth and spew nonsense.

When the man she married start abusing her, she'll start saying "men are scum".

She should learn to keep her opinion to herself. The internet is already full of too many people with foolish opinion.
Why are Nigerians so slow when it comes to critically reasoning issues for crying out loud. Your traditional marriage formulas are not built on foundation of love but rather an understanding between a man and woman that man caters to all of the woman's financial needs while she agrees to be his wife. How is what this woman voiced here any different from what this woman said here? undecided
Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by Fuckyoumod: 6:10am On Apr 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Your ancestors who believed such women were the best to have as wives, were what? Stewpid? undecided
Don't be stupid buddy, my ancestors married super women. Hard working, productive, lovable and highly efficient women.

Thier wives were responsible, undiluted virgins, no body counts, with emotional and psychological stability. not this whores littered everywhere in Nigeria seeking for who to gold dig all in the name of Marriage.

They despised lousy and useless gold digging women with absolutely nothing to offer. Just the way I despise them today.

I am a true son of my ancestors!
Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by Kobojunkie: 6:13am On Apr 22, 2023
Fuckyoumod:
■ Don't be stupid buddy, my ancestors married super women. Hard working, productive, lovable and highly efficient women. Thier wives were responsible, undiluted virgins, no body counts, with emotional and psychological stability. not this whores littered everywhere in Nigeria seeking for who to gold dig all in the name of Marriage.They despised lousy and useless gold digging women with absolutely nothing to offer. Just the way I despise them today. I am a true son of my ancestors!
1. So you think you can rewrite history even with the whole world very much aware of the facts? This na why the world no dey take una seriously. undecided
Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by RepoMan007: 6:13am On Apr 22, 2023
Love is real and greed too is real. It is just that greed has overridden love in many hearts. God so love the world...and gave.
It is greed that makes people want to take and not give themselves in relationship.

1 Like

Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by VenExchangee: 6:14am On Apr 22, 2023
tafabaloo:
I think she was being sarcastic!
But this is Nigeria, 99% will not understand what she meant
Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by ShaqFu: 6:21am On Apr 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:
The one who is slow here is you. Simply put, your reasoning bothers down to that of a wasted woman, who failed to get a man while in her prime.

Catering for a woman's want and needs doesn't translate to her "eating her husband's money", rather, it's an agreement between two people, who clearly know their roles and they know they have to work together to keep the family moving.

The man provides for his family, the woman use what the man provides to take care of the family. Only women like you, with already bruised egos, see the nonsense narrative of that narrow minded woman as truth.

I won't be surprise someone like you don't even know how to make Eba, talkless or knowing how to cook Egusi soup. Na to twist everything and chop man money you dey. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by Hezmatosky: 6:24am On Apr 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Did you process this before you pushed the "submit" button at all? undecided
Have you ever imagined what could prompt someone into doing something other than the actual offence committed?
Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by Kobojunkie: 6:26am On Apr 22, 2023
Hezmatosky:
■ Have you ever imagined what could prompt someone into doing something other than the actual offence committed?
Seriously? undecided
Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by Nwaotu10(m): 6:29am On Apr 22, 2023
I pity guys getting married to naija girls.

"All Nigeria women are.........."( In mosdii voice) grin
Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by Kobojunkie: 6:29am On Apr 22, 2023
RepoMan007:
■ Love is real and greed too is real. It is just that greed has overridden love in many hearts. God so love the world...and gave.
■ It is greed that makes people want to take and not give themselves in relationship.
1. Abeg stop right there! undecided

2. Your traditional marriages are designed as an agreement in which the man buys the woman's submission by taking responsibility for her financial needs. Most don't consider that as love but a simple transaction and that is what this woman here is recorded expressing. undecided
Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by pikechukwu6(m): 6:45am On Apr 22, 2023
see aunty Vivian talking rubb!sh undecided undecided undecided
Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by JustPowerApps(m): 6:49am On Apr 22, 2023
The moment you see them yellow and they talk alot, common sense is not their strong suite
Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by maxlev1: 6:52am On Apr 22, 2023
Poverty mentality is a serious disease in this country today. It has eaten deep into alot of people's mindset such that their true sense of reasoning is upside down. Imagine associating almost everything with money. Relationship, marriage is all associated with money as a priority which is wrong. While money is important in all works of life, it shouldn't be the main priority in every case we find ourselves. Example of such is relationship and marriage. The priority in those institutions is true love, compatibility, and understanding. The earlier people accept the truth and fact the better for them.
Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by Winnin009: 6:53am On Apr 22, 2023
Flight90:
Stop making irrelevant people trend🤦

Meanwhile, please check out my friend's short horror animation story 🤭

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67-yZW-rxvw

Nice one. I enjoyed it. Nightmare. Lol.

If you or your friend don’t mind, I could do the narration for free.

1 Like

Re: Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) by Flight90: 6:54am On Apr 22, 2023
Winnin009:

Nice one. I enjoyed it. Nightmare. Lol.

If you or your friend don’t mind, I could do the narration for free.

Thanks 😊

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her / Man Poses With His Two Pregnant Girlfriends (Photos) / Man Wants To Send Money To His Girlfriend Who Is Bored, See Hilarious Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.