Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,062 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

- Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (4255 Views)

/ / Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by OmonnaEast: 8:11pm On Apr 21, 2023
Bluezy13:

So children still dey do this thing for Nairaland 😂
na wetin i dey talk na you sef join am
Re: by OmonnaEast: 8:19pm On Apr 21, 2023
GreatVocalist:

I've been in a place of extreme self-consciousness. Believe me you, it's not a good place to be.

hope you are making the money with all these your grammar and self guru, or else all na wasted effort
Re: by OmonnaEast: 11:25am On Apr 24, 2023
Bluezy13:

So children still dey do this thing for Nairaland 😂
you dey pongbolo cigar
Re: by Rizzputin(m): 10:52pm On Apr 26, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:

i don zero her for my mind
if i reacted suddenly wouldav been childish and very hot for both of us in public.
i actually don't beg for friends, talkless of a common girl with issues.
She must think i want to Bleep her, i pity my friend who's simping on her, i will advise him too to stop talking to her tomorrow.

You're over reacting. No need to act butt hurt
Re: by MechanicMike: 11:03pm On Apr 26, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:
There's this friend (female) i was just talking with like thinking it was a normal human being and we use to try and gist, even though kind of boring and forced conversation normally.
we known ourselves for few months in my street now actually we are 3, that's 2 guys and one girl.
The other guy na real guy, nice real gee, most times we gist and flow together like guys and she will come and join the conversation, we'll welcome her, the guy be simping small for her but not me. I DON'T SIMP.
Today, i just say let me know like say, let me check to see whether this girl na my gee, i don't even want her as a girlfriend o cos she's not my spec honestly, fat tummy with medium nyash, and into hookup. you know those girls that wear skimpy and used to adjust thier skirt when guys start looking at them.

So here's what i did, today my guy and i were gisting and she comes again looking like olosho so i stick out my hands to shake her like after exchanging normal greetings, this girl said "for what" and ignored me and move aside. See disgrace
if feel like ground should open mek i enter, ME binta, my hand, open this my hand and you ignore it. e pain sha but as a hard guy i no let am show.

I pretended as if as is fine till i left, lessons learnt.
Friendship with a girl is just for fucck if you want to fucckk and leave, dem no be your gee o and they have nothing useful to offer.

angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chewing A Gum Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Finished Chewing / Why Girls Are Never Satisfied... / Photo; See How Ladies Now Pose With Their Bums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.