Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,240 members, 7,836,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

About To Post My Ex Girlfriend Nudes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / About To Post My Ex Girlfriend Nudes (3290 Views)

"My Breasts Are So Beautiful, I Am Tempted To Post My Nudes" - Young Lady / Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

About To Post My Ex Girlfriend Nudes by Ronaldo723: 8:28pm On Apr 20, 2023
About to post that b*tvh nudes guys stay tuned
Re: About To Post My Ex Girlfriend Nudes by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 20, 2023
Serves her right because she should have done better than being with someone as the opposite of intelligence and wise as you

21 Likes

Re: About To Post My Ex Girlfriend Nudes by Lateefodutola(m): 8:42pm On Apr 20, 2023
Wahala no go finish for NAIRALAND!
Re: About To Post My Ex Girlfriend Nudes by MechanicMike: 8:42pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ronaldo723:

angry
Re: About To Post My Ex Girlfriend Nudes by MechanicMike: 8:42pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ronaldo723:

We shud stay tune for 5 years... correct? angry
Re: About To Post My Ex Girlfriend Nudes by Ronaldo723: 8:43pm On Apr 20, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Serves her right because she should have done better than being with someone as the opposite of intelligent and wise as you

Bro you won't understand what that girl did to me If only I could upload voice notes here
Re: About To Post My Ex Girlfriend Nudes by Blackdeewhy(m): 8:44pm On Apr 20, 2023
You will get nothing less than 10years in max.
Well at least you won't pay rent or commute.
Lucky you, subsidy no go reach your side.
Ode!

16 Likes

Re: About To Post My Ex Girlfriend Nudes by advanceDNA: 8:44pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ronaldo723:

Stop that rough play..

7 Likes

Re: About To Post My Ex Girlfriend Nudes by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ronaldo723:

Bro you won't understand what that girl did to me If only I could upload voice notes here
What did she do?
Re: About To Post My Ex Girlfriend Nudes by Ronaldo723: 8:46pm On Apr 20, 2023
Blackdeewhy:
You will get nothing less than 10years in max.
Well at least you won't pay rent or commute.
Lucky you, subsidy no go reach your side.
Ode!
Lol who wan arrest me? I'm taking my pound of flesh I day wait for anything that follows even you and your foolish father too

1 Like

Re: About To Post My Ex Girlfriend Nudes by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 20, 2023
advanceDNA:

Stop that rough play..
As if you are not eager for his nude post. Ndi pretenders

1 Like

Re: About To Post My Ex Girlfriend Nudes by Ronaldo723: 8:48pm On Apr 20, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
What did she do?

I'm hurt I will do what's on my mind anything wey wan sup I ready this girl is toying with me

1 Like

Re: About To Post My Ex Girlfriend Nudes by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ronaldo723:

I'm hurt I will do what's on my mind anything wey wan sup I ready this girl is toying with me
You still haven't tell us what she did
Re: About To Post My Ex Girlfriend Nudes by TsbAfrica: 8:51pm On Apr 20, 2023
Post it .... I want to check something. I saw in national geographic that a woman has one thing like that.

I hope it's 4k Sha.
Re: About To Post My Ex Girlfriend Nudes by advanceDNA: 8:52pm On Apr 20, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
As if you are not eager for his nude post. Ndi pretenders

...núde of random girl? Is that supppsed to be something new .... u are not too normal b4 shaa..so make i nor talk too much

5 Likes

Re: About To Post My Ex Girlfriend Nudes by Lemos14: 8:54pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ronaldo723:

What did she do?
Re: About To Post My Ex Girlfriend Nudes by Ronaldo723: 8:54pm On Apr 20, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You still haven't tell us what she did
She was giving me attitude recently person wey no day call me that I'm the one calling 24/7 day tell me say she day force things .
I asked her yesterday if she is tired of the relationship she then said we should break up I ask her wetin sup she no talk, now she is telling me when she resume school any guy wey approach her if she like am she go date am
Nonsense hurtful words that was what she hurled at me I demanded for the phone I bought for her she is swearing she will never give me that I should return her virginity
So now she do me favor na abi as na me first fuvk her? I will show her

1 Like

Re: About To Post My Ex Girlfriend Nudes by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 20, 2023
advanceDNA:

...núde of random girl? Is that supppsed to be something new .... u are not too normal b4 shaa..so make i nor talk too much
See as you are all over the topic pretending to the gullible ones. Yeye Dy smell.
Re: About To Post My Ex Girlfriend Nudes by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ronaldo723:

She was giving me attitude recently person wey no day call me that I'm the one calling 24/7 day tell me say she day force things .
I'm asked her yesterday if she is tired of the relationship she then said we should break up I ask her wetin sup she no talk, now she will telling me when she resume school any guy wey approach her if she like am she go date am
Nonsense hurtful ones that was what she hurled at me I demanded for the phone I bought for her she is swearing she will never give me that I should return her virginity
Since you can't return her hymen then you should also forget everything you bought for her, you'll even have to balance her because the things you bought for her is not up to her virginity you took. Just move on and leave her alone, it's only weak men that demand for the return of things they bought for a woman after breakups
Re: About To Post My Ex Girlfriend Nudes by Lemos14: 8:59pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ronaldo723:

I'm asked her yesterday if she is tired of the relationship she then said we should break up I ask her wetin sup she no talk, now she will telling me when she resume school any guy wey approach her if she like am she go date am
Nonsense hurtful ones that was what she hurled at me I demanded for the phone I bought for her she is swearing she will never give me that I should return her virginity

I can be very sure you knew the girl was an olosho but you decided to play boyfriend and girlfriend...you now bought phone for her...OP blame yourself...you invested in olosho you are now angry and want to post her nudes

Next time you wont reason through your manhood

2 Likes

Re: About To Post My Ex Girlfriend Nudes by advanceDNA: 9:01pm On Apr 20, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
See as you are all over the topic pretending to the gullible ones. Yeye Dy smell.

Yawn!!
Re: About To Post My Ex Girlfriend Nudes by Ronaldo723: 9:02pm On Apr 20, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Since you can't return her hymen then you should also forget everything you bought for her, you'll even have to balance her because the things you bought for her is not up to her virginity you took. Just move on and leave her alone, it's only weak men that demand for the return of things they bought for a woman after breakups
Lol is like you are female e go cast las las I no send anybody
Re: About To Post My Ex Girlfriend Nudes by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 20, 2023
advanceDNA:

Yawn!!
No nude for you, go and watch your football.
The one's you have on your phone is enough for you
Re: About To Post My Ex Girlfriend Nudes by Ronaldo723: 9:03pm On Apr 20, 2023
Lemos14:

I can be very sure you knew the girl was an olosho but you decided to play boyfriend and girlfriend...you now bought phone for her...OP blame yourself...you invested in olosho you are now angry and want to post her nudes

Next time you wont reason through your manhood

Who are virginity epp? Abi I force her? If e no add anything to my life make she go die

1 Like

Re: About To Post My Ex Girlfriend Nudes by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ronaldo723:

Lol is like you are female e go cast las las I no send anybody
undecided ordinary breakup you can't take and you come here to threaten us with nude. After posting the nude, what next?
Re: About To Post My Ex Girlfriend Nudes by advanceDNA: 9:04pm On Apr 20, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
No nude for you, go and watch your football.
The one's you have on your phone is enough for you

Yawn!!!! U no sabi vawulence jaré... u just dey cap like secondary school pikin
Re: About To Post My Ex Girlfriend Nudes by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 20, 2023
advanceDNA:

Yawn!!!! U no sabi vawulence jaré... u just dey cap like secondary school pikin
Who is doing violence with you, am I your mate?
Re: About To Post My Ex Girlfriend Nudes by advanceDNA: 9:07pm On Apr 20, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Who is doing violence with you, am I your mate?

Nairaland women....everybody is a small boy to them.... grin ... people wey dey look for who go pay their bills seff dey drag mate... u funny gaan

2 Likes

Re: About To Post My Ex Girlfriend Nudes by Ronaldo723: 9:07pm On Apr 20, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
undecided ordinary breakup you can't take and you come here to threaten us with nude. After posting the nude, what next?

Nothing else I will make sure the nude trend for whatssap then I rest that's all find another girl
Re: About To Post My Ex Girlfriend Nudes by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ronaldo723:

Nothing else I will make sure the nude trend for whatssap then I rest that's all find another girl
After the nude trend, what else?
Re: About To Post My Ex Girlfriend Nudes by Ronaldo723: 9:10pm On Apr 20, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
After the nude trend, what else?

Nothing else
Re: About To Post My Ex Girlfriend Nudes by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 20, 2023
advanceDNA:

Nairaland women....everybody is a small boy to them.... grin ... people wey dey look for who go pay their bills seff dey drag mate... u funny gaan
I'm sure you are not even the age of my last child. You better coordinate yourself

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which One: Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Or Your Family? / How To Become A Babe Magnet / How To Convince My Girlfriends Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.