Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) (66637 Views)

Robber Begs For His Life As Angry Man Uses Machete On Him After Being Nabbed.PIC / Man Uses App To Locate The Address Of Policeman That Extorted Him (Photos) / Man Uses POS To Defraud Customers N1.2b (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by Benki003(m): 6:04pm On Apr 22, 2023
triple996:
NA easterner
Land of fraud

Lol poverty reeking mf

2 Likes

Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by occfx: 6:04pm On Apr 22, 2023
superlanny:
Whatever fumes that dude is inhaling all because of groundnut is dangerous, later he will blame village people when his organs collapse due to constant groundnut acid frying. Lol

He is even passing through the same stress with normal frying so what is his advantage? I think they are doing this for something else

5 Likes

Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by Le2money(m): 6:07pm On Apr 22, 2023
You mean you know him ?

Harrykn:
I know his name!
Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 6:07pm On Apr 22, 2023
That's Naija for you...!

Everything na shortcut and over-smartness here. No single regard for human life.

This is what you get when your food and drug regulatory bodies are nothing but mere political appointments.

2 Likes

Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by UrPapa: 6:07pm On Apr 22, 2023
Buhari4dullard:
He must have given up skull mining, so what to collect skulls another way. angry

Certainly from the land of sophisticated ritualists,
na only dem sabi this kind wickedness
but truth be told, it’s most likely that it’s an igbo man that’s capable of something like this

2 Likes

Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by dapolaw(m): 6:10pm On Apr 22, 2023
I am 100% certain that he is an Igbo man

officialwdhtv:
OMG Man spotted using acid to fry groundnuts 😯😪

Pls be careful out there folks!!!

Source:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CrSJovUJgj4/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfxSyeqt884

1 Like

Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by Sofistcatdmoron: 6:12pm On Apr 22, 2023
triple996:
NA easterner
Land of fraud
Na yorubastard

dapolaw:

3 Likes

Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by simfrost90210: 6:12pm On Apr 22, 2023
triple996:
NA easterner
Land of fraud

angry na devil go polish you
.., e be lyk say ur Papa no train u well

3 Likes

Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by Teeroyzimma: 6:13pm On Apr 22, 2023
dapolaw:

mods will send soon give you a lengthy ban, good riddance

4 Likes

Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by deavicky(m): 6:15pm On Apr 22, 2023
Just see the environment how dirty it is.
Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by nedekid: 6:15pm On Apr 22, 2023
superlanny:
Whatever fumes that dude is inhaling all because of groundnut is dangerous, later he will blame village people when his organs collapse due to constant groundnut acid frying. Lol
Atleast he should wound himself instead of unsuspecting innocent folks.
People are quite heartless now a days. I had to stop buying akara, chin chin and other fried stuff you get at the roadside, why? I told my aboki sometime last year to get me akara. Guess what? He, as my paddy advised me against it, that even he does not buy again. Haba, watin happen? He told me in confidence that they no longer use cooking oil but transformer oil. That it testes similar but way cheaper. Certainly, there is no way transformer oil will be healthy for human consumption on the long run.

4 Likes

Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by simfrost90210: 6:16pm On Apr 22, 2023
Buhari4dullard:
He must have given up skull mining, so what to collect skulls another way. angry

Certainly from the land of sophisticated ritualists,
na only dem sabi this kind wickedness

.., ur brain needs drain and cane 4u2b sane

You keep hating igbos and we keep making history

1 Like

Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by kevoh(m): 6:16pm On Apr 22, 2023
Just because someone slaps a title to a video doesn't mean I will have to think along the same line! Something else might be going on in the video other than what the title insinuates.

Except the man plans to sell a cup of "acidified" groundnuts for a premium price of $100 or more, I fail to see the logic of pouring so called acid in the groundnut as against conventional method of roasting or boiling them.

And no, this did not happen in Nigeria either!

7 Likes

Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by nedekid: 6:16pm On Apr 22, 2023
UrPapa:
but truth be told, it’s most likely that it’s an igbo man that’s capable of something like this
Kai, una don come again grin
Well, who know, the possibility high.
Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by BlackSooth: 6:17pm On Apr 22, 2023
Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by vRendoh(m): 6:20pm On Apr 22, 2023
People just assumed it is acid. That is mot acid. If you be handled acid you ll understand that even the fumes is harsh to the open skin and toxic to breath. I believe that guy did that video to make people talk.

2 Likes

Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by riverbird: 6:20pm On Apr 22, 2023
What sort of wickedness is this?, Reasons why I don't patronize anything called street food.
Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by Legenderybright(m): 6:22pm On Apr 22, 2023
turmacs:
Did you know that Iceland has the lowest crime rate in the world? Or that Denmark has the lowest corruption rate in the world? This video shows you which countries have the lowest of different things. See video below, very educative.. You'll never believe the country that has the lowest age of consent @ 12 years old grin

https://youtu.be/hWI0HMDdx6Aclo

Don't 4get to SUBSCRIBE to the channel if you love our Kind of content cry
Bros your video nau rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by Octopusssy(f): 6:24pm On Apr 22, 2023
kevoh:
Just because someone slaps a title to a video doesn't mean I will have to think along the same line! Something else might be going on in the video other than what the title insinuates.

Except the man plans to sell a cup of "acidified" groundnuts for a premium price of $100 or more, I fail to see the logic of pouring so called acid in the groundnut as against conventional method of roasting or boiling them.

And no, this did not happen in Nigeria either!
Where did it happen?
Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by turmacs(f): 6:31pm On Apr 22, 2023
Legenderybright:
Bros your video nau rubbish
Thank you kiss
Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by GloriousGbola: 6:34pm On Apr 22, 2023
CrownOfClay724:
Wetin be this
See the environment embarassed
And to what end though?
These people just want to kill people for nothing.

This is actually why I don't buy anything in traffic. Though in all honesty one may have to extend it to 90% of locally packaged processed foods and snacks.

Look at that dirty place.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by Chetas81(m): 6:35pm On Apr 22, 2023
NOTHING GOOD IN NIGERIAN CITIZEN THAT IS WHY ANYTHING POSSIBLE IN THIS HAMLET OF THE WORLD
Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by Germi9: 6:37pm On Apr 22, 2023
The Acid and firewood which one cost pass?

5 Likes

Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by ufotunang: 6:39pm On Apr 22, 2023
jaxxy:
I hope it's not for human consumption?
...yes for consumption... that is his business ...he sells groundnut
Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by ufotunang: 6:40pm On Apr 22, 2023
Nowadays be careful what you eat outside
Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by drimzsmoke(m): 6:41pm On Apr 22, 2023
Skankamola:

Thats why life expectancy is around 50-55 years in nigeria, You cant go through all these risks and live long
You're a very generous man!!!
Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by meum: 6:42pm On Apr 22, 2023
No wonder groundnut no Dey sweet again

1 Like

Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by Bluntemperor: 6:43pm On Apr 22, 2023
priceactionx:
But it taste will still show and burning in the mouth. You can't compare it with real taste. Anyway evil people don't care, as long as it gives them money.
Most things in Nigeria is compromised from frying, cooking, boiling, even planting to harvesting.. Many things are not suitable for consumption.akunyili tried her best to sanitize the industry but they choked her to death. Since she was gone, everything has been terrible. Even many big factories codedly recycle expired products and modify them.
Just watch what you consume and check dates of expiry very well and use your discretion.

I agreed with you,'good thinking,good products '-Toyota Mantra!
It's terrible that a Big Country as Nigeria, including State government, can not established an Environmental Monitoring Authority - to checkmate illegal activities of Criminals going on everywhere!
Mind you,many people are already aware in that Location before it bursts out!
Just imagine the spirals effects and damages it has done to individuals body! We are too greedy and wicked,just because of money,you are destroying innocent life and Souls!
Anyway that is the Natural Man for you.Shameful!

1 Like

Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by ednut1(m): 6:43pm On Apr 22, 2023
Is acid cheaper than sand

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist / Colonel D.C. Bako Dies After Boko Haram Ambush. Army Confirms Death / Man Secretly Buries His Girlfriend In Ogun After She Died During Sex (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.