Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,421 members, 7,830,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) (66632 Views)

Robber Begs For His Life As Angry Man Uses Machete On Him After Being Nabbed.PIC / Man Uses App To Locate The Address Of Policeman That Extorted Him (Photos) / Man Uses POS To Defraud Customers N1.2b (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by olisaEze(m): 6:46pm On Apr 22, 2023
And someone just told me that groundnut is a natural male performance enhancer, no be village pipo wan locate my address like so?? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by Sleekfingers: 6:48pm On Apr 22, 2023
inoki247:
Lol..

This can never happen In Nigeria aw much is Charcoal and Sand how much be Acid...

Maybe Acid his cheap over dere....

Of course , it is not in Nigeria.

But Nigerians are far more worst....
1. Adulterated palm oil. God knows what they mix with it.
2. Fake drugs
3. Using harmful chemicals to ripen fruits
4. Adulterated beers , na God know wetin they concocted in making it.
5. Adulterated Whiskey
6. Adulterated palm wine
7. Etc

2 Likes

Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by osahon1988: 6:49pm On Apr 22, 2023
It is finished
Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by Sleekfingers: 6:50pm On Apr 22, 2023
simfrost90210:

.., ur brain needs drain and cane 4u2b sane

You keep hating igbos and we keep making history

Making history by peddling drugs abi?

2 Likes

Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by Ashawoman82: 6:51pm On Apr 22, 2023
nedekid:

Atleast he should wound himself instead of unsuspecting innocent folks.
People are quite heartless now a days. I had to stop buying akara, chin chin and other fried stuff you get at the roadside, why? I told my aboki sometime last year to get me akara. Guess what? He, as my paddy advised me against it, that even he does not buy again. Haba, watin happen? He told me in confidence that they no longer use cooking oil but transformer oil. That it testes similar but way cheaper. Certainly, there is no way transformer oil will be healthy for human consumption on the long run.
bros, that one is a lie cos transformer oil is way more expensive than groundnut oil...

1 Like

Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by kevoh(m): 6:55pm On Apr 22, 2023
Octopusssy:

Where did it happen?
Same news, different location (Kenya). This one even specifies type of acid!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/ke.opera.news/ke/en/economy-finance/amp/117497c2a30eadaf1e91b0972b4af1be#bsht=CgRmYnNtEgQIAzAC

Location is not even the bone of contention here. The pouring of acid on the bowl of groundnuts makes no logical sense just because the title says so. Acid will even disintegrate the groundnut!

5 Likes

Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by abobote: 6:59pm On Apr 22, 2023
I can't understand anything from the video
Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by nedekid: 7:07pm On Apr 22, 2023
Ashawoman82:
bros, that one is a lie cos transformer oil is way more expensive than groundnut oil...
Oga, lie by who naa, is it me, my aboki or even fgn?
If me, why should I lie? it for fufu, agbado, garri, ewa or dodooo... grin
https://guardian.ng/news/fg-to-prosecute-food-vendors-using-transformer-oil/
Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by Godsongang: 7:12pm On Apr 22, 2023
Wickedness of the highest order.
Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by Entanglement: 7:15pm On Apr 22, 2023
officialwdhtv:
OMG Man spotted using acid to fry groundnuts ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ช

Pls be careful out there folks!!!

Source:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CrSJovUJgj4/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfxSyeqt884
this man must be from abia state! undecided

Those people can do anything for money. Even kill their fellow brothers
Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by funshint(m): 7:16pm On Apr 22, 2023
Wetin แปmแป ibo no fit do...ndi Ellupeee! tongue. See dem....same people will be shouting new Nigeria.... anything to make money dem no mind. This ediot too will be shouting Tinubu up and down....Is this lack of conscience or lack of common sense?! Very wicked people!
Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by pendragonbladgo(m): 7:16pm On Apr 22, 2023
Aba bottled groundnut
Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 22, 2023
CrownOfClay724:
Wetin be this
See the environment embarassed
And to what end though?
These people just want to kill people for nothing.
U still don't get it... The average Nigerian is wicked. No love for anyone, not even themselves but money

3 Likes

Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by funshint(m): 7:25pm On Apr 22, 2023
vRendoh:
People just assumed it is acid. That is mot acid. If you be handled acid you ll understand that even the fumes is harsh to the open skin and toxic to breath. I believe that guy did that video to make people talk.
But why will anybody even imagine that if not for wickedness! It shows how dark some people's heart are.
Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 22, 2023
nedekid:

People are quite heartless now a days. I had to stop buying akara, chin chin and other fried stuff you get at the roadside, why? I told my aboki sometime last year to get me akara. Guess what? He, as my paddy advised me against it, that even he does not buy again. Haba, watin happen? He told me in confidence that they no longer use cooking oil but transformer oil. That it testes similar but way cheaper. Certainly, there is no way transformer oil will be healthy for human consumption on the long run.
Whaaaat!!!! ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€
And I eat those roadside akara and fried yams sometimes embarassed
Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by DisLifeSha: 7:31pm On Apr 22, 2023
Crazy

nedekid:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by simfrost90210: 7:35pm On Apr 22, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Making history by peddling drugs abi?

Seriously speaking, i trust you're not a dullard and you understand English when one is said to have "made history" or "to make history" .. i implore you to make good inquires before delving into crucial matters
Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by nedekid: 7:35pm On Apr 22, 2023
Killbillz:

Whaaaat!!!! ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€
And I eat those roadside akara and fried yams sometimes embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by FantasyWolf(m): 7:35pm On Apr 22, 2023
See environment
Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by madridguy(m): 7:44pm On Apr 22, 2023
I am speechless.
Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by ud4u: 7:46pm On Apr 22, 2023
CrownOfClay724:
Wetin be this
See the environment embarassed
And to what end though?
These people just want to kill people for nothing.

God will continue to deliver us from their hands
Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 22, 2023
nedekid:

Bro I just read some articles on this stuff and it's very scary. From now on only trusted branded oils I will be buying. God why are humans so wicked and heartless sad

3 Likes

Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by jaytime(m): 7:59pm On Apr 22, 2023
Na for this same country we hear say dem dey melt transparent nylon inside hot oil used in frying plantain chips in order to keep the chips cracking.
Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:00pm On Apr 22, 2023
KufreBank:
The one wey shock me pass na paw paw stew/sauce that is en vogue in Akwa Ibom restaurants, Omo purge nearly killed me the first time I chop am
Omo e get anything wey those people no dey chop?
Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by femicyrus(m): 8:02pm On Apr 22, 2023
This mad anumanu just want to destroy the legit hustle of groundnut sellers in addition to the sege emefiele+ buhari has shown poor Nigerians. People will now be skeptical about consumption of groundnut henceforth
Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by IjawTukpa: 8:09pm On Apr 22, 2023
Very sweet...I miss acid groundnut
Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by Sleekfingers: 8:15pm On Apr 22, 2023
simfrost90210:

Seriously speaking, i trust you're not a dullard and you understand English when one is said to have "made history" or "to make history" .. i implore you to make good inquires before delving into crucial matters

Whatever
Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by Nyceguy92: 8:38pm On Apr 22, 2023
ManWater:
Where was he caught? Is acid cheaper? Can the taste be same? Acid will eat up the seeds rather than fry...

Whole thing makes no sense.

Believe every Social Media video at your own peril.

I opened this thread solely to see how many people still have their brains working.

Unfortunately not many. You are the only person so far who has displayed logical reasoning.

Acid cannot be used to process food. It destroys it.
OP just wanted to see how many can be fooled. And there are many already.

4 Likes

Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by ivandragon: 8:50pm On Apr 22, 2023
Hmmm...
Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by oyeb15: 8:52pm On Apr 22, 2023
its not possible. Accid don't fry but burns
Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by mordred44: 8:52pm On Apr 22, 2023
jaxxy:
I hope it's not for human consumption?
b4

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist / Colonel D.C. Bako Dies After Boko Haram Ambush. Army Confirms Death / Man Secretly Buries His Girlfriend In Ogun After She Died During Sex (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.