Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,430 members, 7,830,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) (66633 Views)

Robber Begs For His Life As Angry Man Uses Machete On Him After Being Nabbed.PIC / Man Uses App To Locate The Address Of Policeman That Extorted Him (Photos) / Man Uses POS To Defraud Customers N1.2b (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by Toosure70: 8:53pm On Apr 22, 2023
And this rubbish will get 10m viewers and cash out from you mumus

2 Likes

Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:55pm On Apr 22, 2023
Fry or roast your own groundnuts.

You have been warned

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by Bold78(m): 9:02pm On Apr 22, 2023
What's the purpose
Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by Domistar5(f): 9:14pm On Apr 22, 2023
I already watched the video yesterday. Look at his environment, near his leg you will see smoke coming out. He has already roated the groundnut with firewood and pouring acid on it shows that's for attention on the media.
Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by kowema(f): 9:19pm On Apr 22, 2023
ManWater:
Where was he caught? Is acid cheaper? Can the taste be same? Acid will eat up the seeds rather than fry...

Whole thing makes no sense.

Believe every Social Media video at your own peril.

You get Sense. Naija people and reaction like litmus paper

3 Likes

Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by Emmanuelellah: 9:22pm On Apr 22, 2023
I don't too much believe this news

1 Like

Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by Mamijoh(f): 9:27pm On Apr 22, 2023
priceactionx:
But it taste will still show and burning in the mouth. You can't compare it with real taste. Anyway evil people don't care, as long as it gives them money.
Most things in Nigeria is compromised from frying, cooking, boiling, even planting to harvesting.. Many things are not suitable for consumption.akunyili tried her best to sanitize the industry but they choked her to death. Since she was gone, everything has been terrible. Even many big factories codedly recycle expired products and modify them.
Just watch what you consume and check dates of expiry very well and use your discretion.
Thank you plenty for the advice

2 Likes

Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 9:29pm On Apr 22, 2023
kevoh:
Just because someone slaps a title to a video doesn't mean I will have to think along the same line! Something else might be going on in the video other than what the title insinuates.

Except the man plans to sell a cup of "acidified" groundnuts for a premium price of $100 or more, I fail to see the logic of pouring so called acid in the groundnut as against conventional method of roasting or boiling them.

And no, this did not happen in Nigeria either!

Tribalism won't let Nigerians see anymore. Tueh!

The only comment I have been looking for
Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by Gentleswift(m): 9:31pm On Apr 22, 2023
That's not fry shocked
Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by styno121: 9:34pm On Apr 22, 2023
Does he need anything to fry groundnut? All he need is just fire and a fry pan, why must he use acid
Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by NLKing01: 9:46pm On Apr 22, 2023
Those of you that buy groundnuts in the traffic shocked
officialwdhtv:
OMG Man spotted using acid to fry groundnuts 😯😪

Pls be careful out there folks!!!

Source:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CrSJovUJgj4/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfxSyeqt884
Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by billyG(m): 9:51pm On Apr 22, 2023
How will he tell d acid to stop frying"is ok drop d groundnut.
Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by delejoye: 9:51pm On Apr 22, 2023
Poverty and witcraft are twine sister
Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by Truvelisback(m): 10:27pm On Apr 22, 2023
Here, Brother Benard, yeeeeeeh! 🙆
Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:28pm On Apr 22, 2023
May God save us.
Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by Kendra95: 10:36pm On Apr 22, 2023
That's despicable!!

Meanwhile,I'm a new member here.

Actually, I've been reading interesting stories, getting tips and lots more on here for a very long time now but I can't drop a comment and all, and I've been reluctant to sign up. Few days ago, I decided to sign up as a nairalander 🥰🥰😇
Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by skipo1010(m): 12:06am On Apr 23, 2023
This is not true
Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by 2Ways(m): 12:18am On Apr 23, 2023
KufreBank:
The one wey shock me pass na paw paw stew/sauce that is en vogue in Akwa Ibom restaurants, Omo purge nearly killed me the first time I chop am

Which local government Area in Akwa ibom, because this is strange to me.
Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 1:35am On Apr 23, 2023
My God
Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by airliner(m): 2:36am On Apr 23, 2023
The money wey d guy take buy the acid nr reach am buy wetin e suppose use?
Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by BluntCrazeMan: 5:51am On Apr 23, 2023
Which is cheaper.??

Acid?
Or Firewood.??
Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 6:08am On Apr 23, 2023
I pity people like Mynd44 wey too like groundnuts
Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by Caseless: 6:19am On Apr 23, 2023
like car battery acid or which acid? Nigerians are too desperately built to seek money through any means. They can kill you for a token.
Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by adspelite(m): 8:19am On Apr 23, 2023
turmacs:
Did you know that Iceland has the lowest crime rate in the world? Or that Denmark has the lowest corruption rate in the world? This video shows you which countries have the lowest of different things. See video below, very educative.. You'll never believe the country that has the lowest age of consent @ 12 years old grin

https://youtu.be/hWI0HMDdx6Aclo

Don't 4get to SUBSCRIBE to the channel if you love our Kind of content cry
Go and create your own thread.
Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by luluosas(m): 8:48am On Apr 23, 2023
Pure wickedness because of stomach infrastructure. Shame
Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by CartelKenneth: 9:35am On Apr 23, 2023
Maybe it’s animal feed
But if it’s not then he should be made to eat it and Die!
Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by MeineMutter: 10:36am On Apr 23, 2023
Law enforcement agencies should go after him then. What’s NAFDAC waiting for? Let them carry out lab analysis on the groundnut. Once it is confirmed acid was used in frying it, they should arrest him and get him jailed.
Thank God we can see his face in the video.
Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by Rayd502(m): 11:59am On Apr 23, 2023
KufreBank:
The one wey shock me pass na paw paw stew/sauce that is en vogue in Akwa Ibom restaurants, Omo purge nearly killed me the first time I chop am

I rush go YouTube to see of such stew dey exist...All I can say is yuck.
Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by pacespot(m): 6:46pm On Apr 23, 2023
Hmm, dangerous
Re: Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) by Evanbello(m): 7:39pm On Apr 29, 2023
What can someone eat safely in this country ehn! Mango; they boil unripe or use carbide
Banana; they use carbide
Fufu; they pour detergent/potash/hypo bleach to soak the cassava
Orange; some leave it in empty gutter
Stockfish; aboki sprinkle sniper
Now they use acid to roast groundnut

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Narrowly Escaped Ritualist / Colonel D.C. Bako Dies After Boko Haram Ambush. Army Confirms Death / Man Secretly Buries His Girlfriend In Ogun After She Died During Sex (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.