Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. (96684 Views)

Do You Remember This Old Nigerian Advert? (Video) / Innocent Chinyere Ohiri: The Man Who Tormented Us In The 80's (photos) / Center Ring (circus) - TV Show From The 80's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by AnyanwuSilas: 8:30am On Apr 21, 2023

1 Like

Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by Epistasis(m): 8:30am On Apr 21, 2023
Still beautiful....

1 Like

Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by thaoriginator: 8:30am On Apr 21, 2023
KingMack:
She still looks beautiful.. the amount wey dem pay her for this advert e go shock you say e fit #20πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Boys wey use this soap take soapy then don old tooπŸ˜œπŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸšΆπŸšΆ

Life sweet..ENJOY AM πŸ’― πŸ’―
smiley

This one no fine

That girl for LUX soap advert na she I dey find

That babe (now Mom) dey cause confusion upadan for the ad... Waiters dey spill drinks for customer body anyhow. Seen how banker briefcase dey trowey papers yakata, taxi driver scatter bicycles for road shocked grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 21, 2023
KingMack:
She still looks beautiful.. the amount wey dem pay her for this advert e go shock you say e fit #20πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You ehnn! 🀣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by Streett: 8:31am On Apr 21, 2023
She’s still a Dame……. Pretty Fine Eyes !!

E don tey weh JoySoap don dey cut soap for us πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:32am On Apr 21, 2023
KingMack:

I no think say e fit reach ₦20k at aaaaalll!

₦5k buy complete brand new car dat year fa!

₦20k fit set pessin for life back then, if de pessin get wisdom.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by occfx: 8:32am On Apr 21, 2023
ogaemma:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sun5OTDAHIY

Beautiful Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80s, Aging Gracefully
In those days, people had crush on the joy girl in the video because of her unflinching beauty and this is how she looks now. The pretty young lady that was used for the advert then, has now turned to an healthy looking old woman.

Real Beauty Never Fades.

I always wanted to see her breast that time inside that bath tub... The camera man no try

5 Likes

Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by apexcode1364: 8:33am On Apr 21, 2023
First month is free. In addition to the training, we will also guide you to get a good-paying tech job

1 Like

Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by coputa(m): 8:34am On Apr 21, 2023
ogaemma:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sun5OTDAHIY

Beautiful Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80s, Aging Gracefully
In those days, people had crush on the joy girl in the video because of her unflinching beauty and this is how she looks now. The pretty young lady that was used for the advert then, has now turned to an healthy looking old woman.

Real Beauty Never Fades.
She was my neighbor that year,her beauty was second to none.
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by ItisWell22(f): 8:34am On Apr 21, 2023
thesicilian:

In today's reality, the only alternative to growing old is dying young

πŸ˜’ truth!
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by Menclothing: 8:35am On Apr 21, 2023
That’s life you age one day

Tees 2k
Chinos 5k
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by Zico5(m): 8:35am On Apr 21, 2023
Curious345:
There is no better time to arrest Tinubu than now
You guys will lament till eternity. It's very easy for Carmel to pass through the needle eye than for Obi to be the president of this country. Continue to show seeds of hatred while Tinubu continue to rule.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by Creamypie(m): 8:35am On Apr 21, 2023
3seriez:
Nostalgic. Where Una dey get all these videos.
Back when match box TV dey reign, to change channel be like you be music DJ. Tap Tap Tap. grin
na gru gru gru, to change channel, black and white tv
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by Love800(m): 8:35am On Apr 21, 2023
My greatest fear in life too.

My prayer always is to be rich nd die at 50
ahnie:
She still looks beautiful, forget those eye patches.

Chai I don't wanna grow old, honestly I really do not wanna grow old.
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by PrinceofSarcasm: 8:35am On Apr 21, 2023
KingMack:

Tell the Yoruba this , let them enjoy life and stop the hatred they spread everywhere.

Hatred kills slowly like cancer. Life is too short to be so bitter envious and hatred frilled .

One troll was comparing the foreigners that enter Lagos with those that enter my Edo state monthly.🀣🀣

No be we get Europe?!!!

If you check am now this fine woman be Bini babe. Na wa why oyinbo dey rush my sister's like indomie

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by homosapien(m): 8:36am On Apr 21, 2023
[quote author=Curious345 post=122650320]There is no better time to arrest Tinubu than now [/quote
Then do your job and arrest him ASAP.
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by Almunjid(m): 8:37am On Apr 21, 2023
Curious345:
Tinubu's matter this early morning?
Are u sure you're not battling with depression?

4 Likes

Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by fareed69(m): 8:38am On Apr 21, 2023
Curious345:

What has Tinubu got to do with the advert?
Hope you have taken your drugs this morning.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by Mercury12(m): 8:38am On Apr 21, 2023
Curious345:
Take ipob headless mob.
Go do am yourself and make we get peace of mind on nairaland. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by Passovile: 8:39am On Apr 21, 2023
These days, she may have to be more naked to sell the ad.
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by omojeesu(m): 8:39am On Apr 21, 2023
Raise your glutathione levels. It will slow down the ageing process. You can age without growing old.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by Litmus: 8:39am On Apr 21, 2023
Failure2019:
I no go mind bleep am .

That's Disrespectful.

1 Like

Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by AliEzeOlu: 8:40am On Apr 21, 2023
ahnie:

Don't tell me you want to die young... God forbids it.
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by 3seriez(m): 8:40am On Apr 21, 2023
Creamypie:
na gru gru gru, to change channel, black and white tv

Yes O. Old Man grin

1 Like

Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by OnGod5686: 8:40am On Apr 21, 2023
Bro! I fit chat you for whatsapp
AsomStructures:
Wow!!! How time flies
See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature. Plus we offer building designs and construction services nationwide
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by NaijaCover(m): 8:40am On Apr 21, 2023
ahnie:

Happy Public Holiday To You
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by omojeesu(m): 8:41am On Apr 21, 2023
Litmus:

That's Disrespectful.

Did you notice his name?
What a depraved mind this is!
What a shame!

1 Like

Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by bjt(m): 8:41am On Apr 21, 2023
AsomStructures:
Wow!!! How time flies
See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature. Plus we offer building designs and construction services nationwide

What amount should I budget for a 3 bedroom bungalow?
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by kabanayol9(m): 8:42am On Apr 21, 2023
ahnie:

You know that is not possible now.
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by pikechukwu6(m): 8:43am On Apr 21, 2023
The joy of the soap is always with her... Tinubu is not my president and he will not rule Nigeria undecided undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Big Brother Cameroon: Nigerians Mock Cameroonians / BBNaija: Erica Makes Her First Public Appearance After Disqualification (Photos) / Chiwetalu Agu Grabs Actress' Boobs In Location Photos Of "A Village In Africa"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.