Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,761 members, 7,813,529 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. (96683 Views)

Do You Remember This Old Nigerian Advert? (Video) / Innocent Chinyere Ohiri: The Man Who Tormented Us In The 80's (photos) / Center Ring (circus) - TV Show From The 80's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by almarthins(m): 8:43am On Apr 21, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:
Meanwhile

Na still Chinese dem be grin
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by pfadom: 8:43am On Apr 21, 2023
Before you comment, if you used the Joy Soap, please compare your looks then and now. The grey hairs and wrinkles on you will marvel you too.

You should be close to or older than golden jubilee.

Thank God for the gift of life. Many of our mates are no more now.
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by BrutusOj(m): 8:43am On Apr 21, 2023
3seriez:
Nostalgic. Where Una dey get all these videos.
Back when match box TV dey reign, to change channel be like you be music DJ. Tap Tap Tap. grin
And the video is even coloured unlike the black and white we watched on NTA then.

1 Like

Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by Mcslize: 8:43am On Apr 21, 2023
Curious345:
There is no better time to arrest Tinubu than now

Lol! Mad people full this Nairaland sha. Weti them dey talk different, weti u dey comment about different. Hehehe! Wahala dey o!

Besides, I am Obidient, so I agree with you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by Captainero: 8:43am On Apr 21, 2023
I doubt the authenticity of this story because her name was not mentioned neither was her tribe or state mentioned.
ogaemma:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sun5OTDAHIY

Beautiful Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80s, Aging Gracefully
In those days, people had crush on the joy girl in the video because of her unflinching beauty and this is how she looks now. The pretty young lady that was used for the advert then, has now turned to an healthy looking old woman.

Real Beauty Never Fades.
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by LivingSage: 8:43am On Apr 21, 2023
But you're even older than your age now cheesy
ahnie:
She still looks beautiful, forget those eye patches.

Chai I don't wanna grow old, honestly I really do not wanna grow old.
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by omojeesu(m): 8:44am On Apr 21, 2023
Failure2019:
I no go mind bleep am .

Haaa! Don't you fear God!
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by Osanoghodua1: 8:45am On Apr 21, 2023
Ask yourself: Where's Tinubu?
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by imam07: 8:45am On Apr 21, 2023
Curious345:
nah Tinubu nightmare go eventually kill u
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by BrutusOj(m): 8:46am On Apr 21, 2023
pfadom:
Before you comment, if you used the Joy Soap, please compare your looks then and now. The grey hairs and wrinkles on you will marvel you too.

You should be close to or older than golden jubilee.

Thank God for the gift of life. Many of our mates are no more now.
Oga the soap isn't as old as you are portraying it oo. It's in the class of imperial leather na. That was when Elephant and Omo were the major detergent we had then.
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by Fmghewzy(m): 8:46am On Apr 21, 2023
ahnie:
She still looks beautiful, forget those eye patches.

Chai I don't wanna grow old, honestly I really do not wanna grow old.

You dey use style curse yourself 😳
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by Afonja007: 8:47am On Apr 21, 2023
Welcome president escobar

Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 21, 2023
I always get goosebumps form watching these old videos. Just shows the ephemerality of everything. Time is so unforgiving in the way it moves so fast and renders out present circumstances utterly and ultimately inconsequential.
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by Afonja007: 8:48am On Apr 21, 2023
Girls can take risk ooh

Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by MechanicMike: 8:48am On Apr 21, 2023
ogaemma:

In those days, people had crush on the joy girl in the video because of her unflinching beauty and this is how she looks now. The pretty young lady that was used for the advert then, has now turned to an healthy looking old woman.

Real Beauty Never Fades.

angry
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by Realguyman1(m): 8:49am On Apr 21, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

I no think say e fit reach ₦20k at aaaaalll!

₦5k buy complete brand new car dat year fa!

₦20k fit set pessin for life back then, if de pessin get wisdom.
He didn't said 20k but #20. 20k na better block then na.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by ChiefSupplier55(m): 8:49am On Apr 21, 2023
coputa:
She was my neighbor that year,her beauty was second to none.

Hmmmm 😳😳😳
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by MechanicMike: 8:49am On Apr 21, 2023
ogaemma:

Real Beauty Never Fades.

angry
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by Shapeaso: 8:50am On Apr 21, 2023
BeanX:
She still look beautiful... unlike girls of these days that bleach and do different surgery.
Like that ur coke and fanta gf. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 21, 2023
True beauty

1 Like

Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by MechanicMike: 8:53am On Apr 21, 2023
ogaemma:

Real Beauty Never Fades.

she aint lightskin!!!!(no oofiensce) angry
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by MechanicMike: 8:54am On Apr 21, 2023
Killbillz:
True beauty

...how??....she aint lightskin!!!!(no oofiensce) angry
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by Tokziby: 8:55am On Apr 21, 2023
ogaemma:

Real Beauty Never Fades.

LUX was Patti Boulaye one Nigerian British born singer.

Do u remember Premier Family soap advert. That the whole family started stealing the soap while bathing, from mummy stealing from dad, children stealing from mum, I wonder how many bathroom dey that house... grin
My best advert still remain Pears baby product.
A little girl was the judge and interrogating her parent
Baby Judge: guilty or not guilty
Mum: I am guilty ur honor for using my babies power after my bath
Same question for Dad.
Dad: I'm guilty ur honour for using my baby lotion after my bath.
Then the mum cried out:
Mum: I can't help it ur honour the pears baby product.
The little judge scratch her nose and said; I understand, I use pears myself case dismissed.
PEARS- pure enduring adorable reliable soft, pears takes good care of ur baby...

If u be real og ... complete this them..
Hello Mr ....
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by Goalnaldo(m): 8:56am On Apr 21, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:
Meanwhile
lol USA keep "stealing" talents. Pulisic ancestry should be either Serbia, Croatia or Montenegro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by Naz34(m): 8:57am On Apr 21, 2023
Curious345:
you are a psycho . A very serious one. And your case is very critical
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by pfadom: 8:58am On Apr 21, 2023
BrutusOj:
Oga the soap isn't as old as you are portraying it oo. It's in the class of imperial leather na. That was when Elephant and Omo were the major detergent we had then.

1980s till date is about 40 years now. A 10-year old then is already 50 years now.
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by ahnie: 8:59am On Apr 21, 2023
[quote author= post=122651783]

Happy Public Holiday To You [/quoteThanKs NC
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by ELEYIofNigeria: 8:59am On Apr 21, 2023
Curious345:

Wetin concern Tinubu herr now
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by damkin24(m): 9:05am On Apr 21, 2023
Curious345:
Go and arrest him na...Maybe na Tinubu matter go still kill u las las

1 Like

Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by SeriouslySense(m): 9:05am On Apr 21, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy She is forever beautiful, and aging well. cool cool

People with darker skin or with more melanin, age slower than people with less melanin.

What i like most, is that smile.
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by Dancebreaker: 9:06am On Apr 21, 2023
Simple natural beauty. Nice melanin skin. Still stunning.
Now dem don bleach finish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Big Brother Cameroon: Nigerians Mock Cameroonians / BBNaija: Erica Makes Her First Public Appearance After Disqualification (Photos) / Chiwetalu Agu Grabs Actress' Boobs In Location Photos Of "A Village In Africa"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.