Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,719 members, 7,813,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. (96682 Views)

Do You Remember This Old Nigerian Advert? (Video) / Innocent Chinyere Ohiri: The Man Who Tormented Us In The 80's (photos) / Center Ring (circus) - TV Show From The 80's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by AsomStructures: 9:07am On Apr 21, 2023
OnGod5686:
Bro! I fit chat you for whatsapp

Yes pls
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by jahsharon: 9:07am On Apr 21, 2023
Curious345:
There is no better time to arrest Tinubu than now

Call Mazi Nnamdi Kanu to arrest Emilokan Tinubu
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by AsomStructures: 9:07am On Apr 21, 2023
bjt:

What amount should I budget for a 3 bedroom bungalow?

Depends on what you're looking at
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by randymirrors(f): 9:08am On Apr 21, 2023
Just average. Then and now.
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by Rinoxy: 9:14am On Apr 21, 2023
Learn to do things at least averagely well. Her name would have made your post more interesting and valid.
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by Bananapill: 9:14am On Apr 21, 2023
ogaemma:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sun5OTDAHIY

Beautiful Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80s, Aging Gracefully
In those days, people had crush on the joy girl in the video because of her unflinching beauty and this is how she looks now. The pretty young lady that was used for the advert then, has now turned to an healthy looking old woman.

Real Beauty Never Fades.

Watching the video again brought back the 80s feeling. Oh, my country! what happened to you has left a sour taste in our mouth.
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by Yampotatocarrot(m): 9:19am On Apr 21, 2023
Is that actually a soap advert? Must be before the devil became a commercials producer
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by janvier27(m): 9:24am On Apr 21, 2023
Beauty matures. It doesn't fade.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by mywells: 9:26am On Apr 21, 2023
Hope she doesn't use any other soap than Joy soap till date.
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by ProphetM0hammad: 9:27am On Apr 21, 2023
Curious345:
Track him and inform ipob of his location
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by bluefilm: 9:30am On Apr 21, 2023
I remember that Joy Soap Advert and the jingles.
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by Enemyofpeace: 9:32am On Apr 21, 2023
I fok this babe tire for my dream dat time
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by Thedon22: 9:32am On Apr 21, 2023
Curious345:
I can see that Tinubu is your nemesis. Good to know. 8 years loading like Jubril El Sudan!
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by vaginasurgeon: 9:47am On Apr 21, 2023
Failure2019:
I no go mind bleep am .

Make I bring you her Vagina?
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by bigcasava1(m): 9:47am On Apr 21, 2023
KingMack:
She still looks beautiful.. the amount wey dem pay her for this advert e go shock you say e fit #20😂😂

Boys wey use this soap take soapy then don old too😜😂😅🚶🚶

Life sweet..ENJOY AM 💯 💯
I dey suspect you
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by Kento4ken: 9:49am On Apr 21, 2023
[quote author=Curious345 post=122650320]There is no better time to arrest Tinubu than now

Watin Tinubu do you,,our president Elect...
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by ddeola: 9:51am On Apr 21, 2023
She still looks lovely and original (If you know what I mean). grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by isabi2lof: 9:52am On Apr 21, 2023
Wow that's great
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by Konjiboii: 9:52am On Apr 21, 2023
Omo this life ehn, I use this advert soapy Wella that year, if this is your grandma my bad homie
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by Galaxydon1(m): 9:55am On Apr 21, 2023
Curious345:
wetin concen Tinubu with Joy soap.
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by Elmgnifico(m): 10:01am On Apr 21, 2023
Funny enough she fit no dey use joy soap by then, maybe delta or tetmosol 😅, she's still pretty though
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by MatrixCircle: 10:02am On Apr 21, 2023
The power of value proposition and perfect business pitch. Joy soap may not have been better than Lux or imperial Leather, but the unique style of driving the value was superb.

Every business model can sell only if we have the team that can deliver the value to the customers. You can even sell ice to the Eskimos.
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by BreconHills(m): 10:05am On Apr 21, 2023
Curious345:

Prophecy that has already failed jabrata. I wish you guys would apply this faith in the ghana prophecy to the rest of your lives.
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by anyination: 10:11am On Apr 21, 2023
Curious345:

Hahahhhhhhhhàjjjjhahhhahahhahhahahhha
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by lereinter(m): 10:14am On Apr 21, 2023
Curious345:

How much is a like on NL?

😆
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by mrdipye(m): 10:15am On Apr 21, 2023
I no sabi her and d advert
Them nova born me that time
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by Eriokanmi: 10:20am On Apr 21, 2023
She's already in her 60s, a 19-year old girl of that time.
How time flies smiley. Spend your time well and stay out of trouble. Life is truly not forever. The moment you clock 30, years begin to run so fast as if someone is tampering with the clock. Life!

1 Like

Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by Sofistcatdmoron: 10:26am On Apr 21, 2023
ahnie:
She still looks beautiful, forget those eye patches.

Chai I don't wanna grow old, honestly I really do not wanna grow old.

Modified....those quoting me unnecessary unu xukwanike,what I meant is that....I want to look everly young always.

Some are even insinuating that am gonna die and not reach my twilight.
Unu xukwanike .
U can stop aging now before it's too late, change ur diet
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by Bimbilla(m): 10:31am On Apr 21, 2023
Why the hate?quote author=Curious345 post=122650320]There is no better time to arrest Tinubu than now [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Big Brother Cameroon: Nigerians Mock Cameroonians / BBNaija: Erica Makes Her First Public Appearance After Disqualification (Photos) / Chiwetalu Agu Grabs Actress' Boobs In Location Photos Of "A Village In Africa"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.