Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. (96692 Views)

Do You Remember This Old Nigerian Advert? (Video) / Innocent Chinyere Ohiri: The Man Who Tormented Us In The 80's (photos) / Center Ring (circus) - TV Show From The 80's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by Pacyrus(m): 10:41am On Apr 21, 2023
Old age dey breed ugliness sha. No wonder ah don almost worwor finish. angry
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by BeanX(m): 10:45am On Apr 21, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:
Meanwhile
America used Chinese to beat Chinese. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by Emeka71(m): 10:45am On Apr 21, 2023
Failure2019:
I no go mind bleep am .
Even me.
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by Teenaira: 10:47am On Apr 21, 2023
Shedrack777:
the soap been giving her joy since 1990s till now

Haba, my brother. You want to arrest your president ? I have unread your message already.
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by LaconicINC: 11:02am On Apr 21, 2023
Damn I grew up watching this ad, I remember the ad very well

1 Like

Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by BalogunIdowu(m): 11:07am On Apr 21, 2023
Curious345:
There is no better time to arrest Tinubu than now

Una no just dey alright for this space grin

1 Like

Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by menthomatics(m): 11:11am On Apr 21, 2023
Not too bad though. She's ageing gracefully to the Glory of God.
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by oluwafemi113(m): 11:22am On Apr 21, 2023
Curious345:

Are you mad or something ? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by sameks08(m): 11:24am On Apr 21, 2023
The face remain same just that age has taken over her
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by KingMack(m): 11:29am On Apr 21, 2023
bigcasava1:
dey suspect I'm self πŸ˜‚
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by imagrg(m): 11:32am On Apr 21, 2023
Chei!

Wetin go pain am most na her wrinkled and grey-haired kpekus. grin

Mama was a rolling stone.
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by Haveyoueatentod: 11:34am On Apr 21, 2023
Nigeria's first IndecentStar

1 Like

Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by KingMack(m): 11:37am On Apr 21, 2023
PrinceofSarcasm:

Tell the Yoruba this , let them enjoy life and stop the hatred they spread everywhere.

Hatred kills slowly like cancer. Life is too short to be so bitter envious and hatred frilled .

One troll was comparing the foreigners that enter Lagos with those that enter my Edo state monthly.🀣🀣

No be we get Europe?!!!

If you check am now this fine woman be Bini babe. Na wa why oyinbo dey rush my sister's like indomie

no be lie my Edo brother..Ozawo Abey?
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by Roon9(m): 11:39am On Apr 21, 2023
Curious345:

I swear! Escobar should be in kirikiri
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by millionboi2: 11:48am On Apr 21, 2023
ahnie:
She still looks beautiful, forget those eye patches.

Chai I don't wanna grow old, honestly I really do not wanna grow old.

Modified....those quoting me unnecessary unu xukwanike,what I meant is that....I want to look everly young always.

Some are even insinuating that am gonna die and not reach my twilight.
Unu xukwanike .
you are inviting death then, is either you grow old or die young.
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by 6ixT8: 11:53am On Apr 21, 2023
Curious345:

Reasons why e made sure he is unreachable grin
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by thuxzwda1: 11:56am On Apr 21, 2023
Curious345:

U dey quote person wey dey US and u dey naija.....I pity ur head
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by sageb: 12:08pm On Apr 21, 2023
ogaemma:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sun5OTDAHIY

Beautiful Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80s, Aging Gracefully
In those days, people had crush on the joy girl in the video because of her unflinching beauty and this is how she looks now. The pretty young lady that was used for the advert then, has now turned to an healthy looking old woman.

Real Beauty Never Fades.

Still looking beautiful in her later years
Nostalgia
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by pendragonbladgo(m): 12:14pm On Apr 21, 2023
Oboy, God forbid this kind of advert.
Any way: I don't go after girls by do or die affairs again, the small girl with pointed breast will still grow to "mama"

Meanwhile, men at that mamas age are still getting marry to a small pin girls.

It seems its a men's world oh.
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by McGeorge1(m): 12:14pm On Apr 21, 2023
KingMack:
She still looks beautiful.. the amount wey dem pay her for this advert e go shock you say e fit #20πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Boys wey use this soap take soapy then don old tooπŸ˜œπŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸšΆπŸšΆ

Life sweet..ENJOY AM πŸ’― πŸ’―

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚And you be one of those boys if care is not taken.
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by Teeroyzimma: 12:16pm On Apr 21, 2023
KingMack:
She still looks beautiful.. the amount wey dem pay her for this advert e go shock you say e fit #20πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Boys wey use this soap take soapy then don old tooπŸ˜œπŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸšΆπŸšΆ

Life sweet..ENJOY AM πŸ’― πŸ’―
una dey whine yourself, which beautiful πŸ™„
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by Teeroyzimma: 12:17pm On Apr 21, 2023
Failure2019:
I no go mind bleep am .
yuck
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by Lvgirl: 12:19pm On Apr 21, 2023
ahnie:
She still looks beautiful, forget those eye patches.

Chai I don't wanna grow old, honestly I really do not wanna grow old.

Modified....those quoting me unnecessary unu xukwanike,what I meant is that....I want to look everly young always.

Some are even insinuating that am gonna die and not reach my twilight.
Unu xukwanike .

With the number of dick u dey collect..you will grow old in few years
You do hookup buy cream so you don't grow old..the cycle continue like that for years..sperm will make u old especially Hausa and Ibo sperm in same.pussy. Both no dey mix well
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by shegra58: 12:22pm On Apr 21, 2023
Curious345:
Dem no born your ancestors well to arrest a man like Tinubu [c grin
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by eepeepook: 12:34pm On Apr 21, 2023
Time hits women like an MMA kick to the face. Forty-three years is long, though. She don live life complete.
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by nihinlade(m): 12:38pm On Apr 21, 2023
Mhen, I still remember this advert but it was in the 90s that we watched it then. I loved the music behind it and I always sang along, though I didn't understand the wordings then.

1 Like

Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by buchai: 12:54pm On Apr 21, 2023
She is still got her smiles
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by Ginomel(m): 1:00pm On Apr 21, 2023
Curious345:

Lol, but tinubu didn't give her any drugs then.
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by K4diamond: 1:06pm On Apr 21, 2023
This advert almost landed me into trouble with my old man. I bought Joy Soap for him just to impress him considering the fact that Joy Soap was the TVC for one famous Soap Opera in those days, only for him to send me to get his most preferred Imperial Leather Soap, that took me miles to get.

1 Like

Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by AfonjaPriest: 1:09pm On Apr 21, 2023
If Joy girl were the Iyaloja of Lagos, Tinubu would pass her off as his mother, rather than as his daughter.
Tinubu is a man who would look lies in the face and make it confess to be the truth.
But when he sees the truth, he murders it before it can protest that it has been impersonated.
With such a man at the helm of governance, the Devil becomes adorned in the regalia of a saviour.
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by KingMack(m): 1:25pm On Apr 21, 2023
thaoriginator:
smiley

This one no fine

That girl for LUX soap advert na she I dey find

That babe (now Mom) dey cause confusion upadan for the ad... Waiters dey spill drinks for customer body anyhow. Seen how banker briefcase dey trowey papers yakata, taxi driver scatter bicycles for road shocked grin

No be lie..I remember that advert πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by sharone21(f): 1:33pm On Apr 21, 2023
Next should be our pretty baby girl/ woman: Patti Boulaye who was face of Lux ( Lux advert).....And owner of Patti Boulaye show in UK( married to Mr. B, a white British man).

There was this tv cartoon program, TerraHawks where Kate Kestrel seemed like a cartoon version of Patti B. KK sang in shows and had different colors of contact lenses in the cartoon( just like Mrs. P. B)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Big Brother Cameroon: Nigerians Mock Cameroonians / BBNaija: Erica Makes Her First Public Appearance After Disqualification (Photos) / Chiwetalu Agu Grabs Actress' Boobs In Location Photos Of "A Village In Africa"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.