Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,824 members, 7,813,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. (96687 Views)

Do You Remember This Old Nigerian Advert? (Video) / Innocent Chinyere Ohiri: The Man Who Tormented Us In The 80's (photos) / Center Ring (circus) - TV Show From The 80's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by NorthernersSuck: 1:44pm On Apr 21, 2023
Curious345:
There is no better time to arrest Tinubu than now

Not just arresting him, but hang him alive
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by ezegenigbonine: 2:23pm On Apr 21, 2023
[quote author=homosapien post=122651682][/quote]

African monkey
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by ultimateprof: 2:35pm On Apr 21, 2023
Curious345:
God bless you!
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by olanje: 3:22pm On Apr 21, 2023
Igbo Amaka, Afonja Ajoka
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by sageb: 3:46pm On Apr 21, 2023
ogaemma:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sun5OTDAHIY

Beautiful Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80s, Aging Gracefully
In those days, people had crush on the joy girl in the video because of her unflinching beauty and this is how she looks now. The pretty young lady that was used for the advert then, has now turned to an healthy looking old woman.

Real Beauty Never Fades.

Yes, She's so beautiful
@Ishilove Do you remember when Lilian Bach was face of Orange drug?
@Pocohantas It's been a long time offline, have you gone on Vacation with your "Burnaboy"?
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by whitekad(m): 3:50pm On Apr 21, 2023
Curious345:
TINUBU headache will kill una, before may 29th that's next month. Useless tribe una wan become president and abusing the other 2 tribes. Can 3 people stand 2 each, it's impossible. NAIRA means Never Allow Igbo Rule Again, it can never happened.
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by sageb: 4:00pm On Apr 21, 2023
Tokziby:

LUX was Patti Boulaye one Nigerian British born singer.

Do u remember Premier Family soap advert. That the whole family started stealing the soap while bathing, from mummy stealing from dad, children stealing from mum, I wonder how many bathroom dey that house... grin
My best advert still remain Pears baby product.
A little girl was the judge and interrogating her parent
Baby Judge: guilty or not guilty
Mum: I am guilty ur honor for using my babies power after my bath
Same question for Dad.
Dad: I'm guilty ur honour for using my baby lotion after my bath.
Then the mum cried out:
Mum: I can't help it ur honour the pears baby product.
The little judge scratch her nose and said; I understand, I use pears myself case dismissed.
PEARS- pure enduring adorable reliable soft, pears takes good care of ur baby...

If u be real og ... complete this them..
Hello Mr ....

Nostalgia
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by blazepascal(m): 4:00pm On Apr 21, 2023
ahnie:
She still looks beautiful, forget those eye patches.

Chai I don't wanna grow old, honestly I really do not wanna grow old.

Modified....those quoting me unnecessary unu xukwanike,what I meant is that....I want to look everly young always.

Some are even insinuating that am gonna die and not reach my twilight.
Unu xukwanike .
unless you become a vampire
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by Lionelbhass(m): 4:51pm On Apr 21, 2023
Funny enough how I still prefer ‘Joy soap’ to others.
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by Handsum64: 5:23pm On Apr 21, 2023
Curious345:
Hopeless dream
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by homosapien(m): 8:10pm On Apr 21, 2023
ezegenigbonine:

African monkey

Anambra idiot
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by Nwaotu10(m): 8:55pm On Apr 21, 2023
"To his coy mistress comes to mind"
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by Hassanmaye(m): 11:03pm On Apr 21, 2023
Curious345:
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by jimcaddy(m): 11:31pm On Apr 21, 2023
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Curious345:
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 22, 2023
Tokziby:

LUX was Patti Boulaye one Nigerian British born singer.

Do u remember Premier Family soap advert. That the whole family started stealing the soap while bathing, from mummy stealing from dad, children stealing from mum, I wonder how many bathroom dey that house... grin
My best advert still remain Pears baby product.
A little girl was the judge and interrogating her parent
Baby Judge: guilty or not guilty
Mum: I am guilty ur honor for using my babies power after my bath
Same question for Dad.
Dad: I'm guilty ur honour for using my baby lotion after my bath.
Then the mum cried out:
Mum: I can't help it ur honour the pears baby product.
The little judge scratch her nose and said; I understand, I use pears myself case dismissed.
PEARS- pure enduring adorable reliable soft, pears takes good care of ur baby...

If u be real og ... complete this them..
Hello Mr ....
Vaseline
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by Adebowale89(m): 1:11pm On Apr 22, 2023
Curious345:

you igbo should keep quiet and stop constituting nuisance everywhere

Tinubu Presidency is concluded already and I promise you igbo, if any igbo will become President in the future, not with someone like Peter Obi
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by Adebowale89(m): 1:14pm On Apr 22, 2023
it is obvious this woman invested in both human and physical capital hence her flourishness in look

no matter how much you achieved at your youth age if you don't invest on physical capital and well on your wards you will old faster than your peers who do, that's if your history won't be forgotten
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by ezegenigbonine: 9:34pm On Apr 22, 2023
homosapien:

Anambra idiot

Jobless imbeciles
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by homosapien(m): 11:27pm On Apr 22, 2023
ezegenigbonine:

Jobless imbeciles

Sadistic troll and a pathetic dingbat!!!!
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by paskal16: 10:33pm On Apr 23, 2023
Wow pretty asl
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by XAUBulls: 11:39pm On Jun 11, 2023
ogaemma:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sun5OTDAHIY

Beautiful Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80s, Aging Gracefully
In those days, people had crush on the joy girl in the video because of her unflinching beauty and this is how she looks now. The pretty young lady that was used for the advert then, has now turned to an healthy looking old woman.

Real Beauty Never Fades.
Wow... Nostalgic images from back in the day. I have goose bumps right now... 43 years ago!

Yeah! This was back in the very early 1980s, but I remember this particular TV ad started showing from the very late 1970s (1979).

Joy Toilet soap, LUX, and Cusson's Imperial Leather soap, used beautiful young Nigerian ladies as models in their TV and print ads back in the late 1970s right to the 1980s.

Nice thread. wink
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by XAUBulls: 11:56pm On Jun 11, 2023
omojeesu:
Raise your glutathione levels. It will slow down the ageing process. You can age without growing old.
Re: Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. by Kobicove(m): 4:10pm On Jul 18, 2023
ahnie:
She still looks beautiful, forget those eye patches.

Chai I don't wanna grow old, honestly I really do not wanna grow old.

Modified....those quoting me unnecessary unu xukwanike,what I meant is that....I want to look everly young always.

Some are even insinuating that am gonna die and not reach my twilight.
Unu xukwanike .

It's only a matter of time before they invent a cream that will drastically slow down the aging process smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Big Brother Cameroon: Nigerians Mock Cameroonians / BBNaija: Erica Makes Her First Public Appearance After Disqualification (Photos) / Chiwetalu Agu Grabs Actress' Boobs In Location Photos Of "A Village In Africa"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.