Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,712 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

YORUBA FOR JOBS: Seyi Law Expresses Anger Over Brewing Protest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / YORUBA FOR JOBS: Seyi Law Expresses Anger Over Brewing Protest (5970 Views)

If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law / God Grant My Children Seyi Tinubu’s Character – Seyi Law Prays / Seyi Law Writes About What The 2023 Elections Have Taught Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: YORUBA FOR JOBS: Seyi Law Expresses Anger Over Brewing Protest by BastadThiefnubu: 11:32am On Apr 21, 2023
Exclusive101:
Bro you own the freedom n monopoly to wail to death please proceed with all pleasure.

You also own the liberty to enjoy your foolishness until you become a direct victim and beneficiary of the foolishness and madness that you support.

This is how Northeners were supporting their people against Jonathan until Boko haram finished them.
Una go wise las las

4 Likes

Re: YORUBA FOR JOBS: Seyi Law Expresses Anger Over Brewing Protest by BUSINESSMAN2: 11:36am On Apr 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
The Tonia Somaga lady who mocked, insulted and criminally defamed Asiwaju Tinubu was hired by LAMATA owned by LASG.

They want a stop to hiring of Igbo and non-Yoruba to the SW civil service like SE Igbo states do too. State Govts are not created for all comers so they are right; both the Igbo states and these Yoruba insisting that their own states must do same.

North did same too and it made the North develop rapidly. We are all Nigerians and that is why subnational level of govt like States and LGAs are strictly meant to prioritize their own people first. It is done everywhere in the world and that is the spirit in having sub national levels of govt.Prioritize your own people like SE states do.

In this video, https://m.facebook.com/pmnewsnigeria/videos/watch-a-1964-interview-of-sir-ahmadu-bello-the-premier-of-nigerias-northern-regi/852890945302036/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_odAy4rVz8

Alhaji Sir Ahmadu Bello admitted that it is the right thing to do and it is constitutional to prioritize your own people at sub national level of govt. It is wrong for sub national govts to hire and make it all comers, it is not good for democracy and peaceful coexistence between the visitors and their hosts. I was shocked to hear the perspective shared openly by the Sardauna. Today, we would have called it hate speech but he was stating that his priority is to Northerners because he is a Northern Govt Premier.

so Tinubu owns lagos. Personally I support any treatment theory Igbo let me know if my people will be sensible enough to join Biafra

2 Likes

Re: YORUBA FOR JOBS: Seyi Law Expresses Anger Over Brewing Protest by Ogene001: 11:36am On Apr 21, 2023
Igboman will soon buy those trains while the rascals cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: YORUBA FOR JOBS: Seyi Law Expresses Anger Over Brewing Protest by DatNiggaDaz: 11:39am On Apr 21, 2023
PulaPower:

Did the Yoruba working in your companies used ethnic slur against your people?

The Sonia girl, her work isn’t even a private company job, but here you’re, deviating from the truth..

But your company your choice tho. Sack them all your want. Same would be done in return for your people. *If you do me, I do you Man no go vex* Nah Psquare sing ham..
You go fear excuse and reason.
Re: YORUBA FOR JOBS: Seyi Law Expresses Anger Over Brewing Protest by LadyExcellency: 11:39am On Apr 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmm. This is the fallout of the most toxic form of divisive tribal/religious campaign by the online mob of Mr Obi.

I hold a different opinion; the SW state must collaborate by reciprocity. Your state of origin must have given same opportunity to Yoruba in their land before you can get any opportunity in Yorubaland.

Southwest states must give jobs , land cofo, political apoointmentd, admission, contracts etc to ONLY indigenes of states that have given same opportunities to the Yoruba living in their land.

Our resources and opportunitie in the SW are finite and the more others come in and are given, the more the Yoruba may likely resent such a system.

Only those states that can collabirate with us by reciprocity genuinely desire our progress.

If we do not do something fast about our all comers approach to opportunities in Lagos and SW, there will be a more serious violent form of this current problem in the future.

States are subnational level of govt and their 1st priority is to their own people. It then means if you now want to give opportunities to Igbo, you need to give only to indigenes of SEstates giving your indigenes and the Yoruba living on their land same opportunities. That is a sustainable way unless we want xenophobia in Yorubaland.

Since 1999, no single Igbo states has given a job to Yoruba whereas a state like Kaduna has done so. We should collaborate by reciprocation with Kaduna by giving their indigenes jobs over indigenes of a SE state for justice, equity and fair play.

Igbo should not cheat Yoruba and Yoruba should not cheat Igbo.

PETER Obi and Obidients got a Yoruba woman the highest political office in Abuja while the most toxic ethno-religious group is burning with hate and bigotry for losing Lagos State.

It means the vocal minority in Lagos State needs to be tamed by the force of the law.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: YORUBA FOR JOBS: Seyi Law Expresses Anger Over Brewing Protest by Mindlog: 11:41am On Apr 21, 2023
LesbianBoy:

Now since we are imagining things, can we also imagine that the top companies and banks all over Nigeria infact let's just even stick to just Lagos should also be employing just igbos and south south do you know what will do to the yorubas? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You no add Northerners join! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: YORUBA FOR JOBS: Seyi Law Expresses Anger Over Brewing Protest by Ttipsy(f): 11:42am On Apr 21, 2023
What kind of country is this
Re: YORUBA FOR JOBS: Seyi Law Expresses Anger Over Brewing Protest by Armaggedon: 11:46am On Apr 21, 2023
Mindlog:
There are over 10,000 private schools in Lagos state.....combining the number of teaching staff in all those schools , it is more populated by non-Yorubas....I am imagining these schools be given directives to employ and have 90% of their teachers to be Yorubas! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Given directives by who exactly? Not even a head of state under military regime can do it. There are three categories of people resident in Lagos. Indegenes, non indegenes and foreigners. All non indegenes have equal rights. No such thing as a Yoruba job. The more people from southwest exhibit hostile attitude towards fellow non indegenes from other parts of the country, the more they lose trust and jobs from establishments own by non indegenes.
The joke is on them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: YORUBA FOR JOBS: Seyi Law Expresses Anger Over Brewing Protest by FreeStuffsNG: 11:47am On Apr 21, 2023
BUSINESSMAN2:
so Tinubu owns lagos. Personally I support any treatment theory Igbo let me know if my people will be sensible enough to join Biafra
You really think the Yoruba care? The only part you missed and still missed is the symbolism of Asiwaju Tinubu. He is a Yoruba leader. If you are raised to insult, ridicule and disgrace your elders and leaders,the Yoruba are not raised that way.
You are naive if you do not know that any Yoruba supporting you is ethnic baiting you.
You crossed the line of Yoruba society decency the moment you started mocking and insulting Asiwaju. There is an Asiwaju in every Yoruba family and they do not mock, insult, denigrate and criminally defame an Asiwaju in Yoruba.
It is the symbolism in that individual you hate that caused this problem and your ignorance caused it.
It is no longer about Bola Ahmed Tinubu, it is the Yoruba defending their culture and society so that we do not have a culture of young men and women insulting their elders and Leaders like you have in your own land.
You are completely naive! The average Yoruba does not really care about your biafra or whatever because it adds nothing directly to us. You crossed a line by bringing a despicable culture of insulting elders and the Yoruba frown at it.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: YORUBA FOR JOBS: Seyi Law Expresses Anger Over Brewing Protest by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:03pm On Apr 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmm. This is the fallout of the most toxic form of divisive tribal/religious campaign by the online mob of Mr Obi.

I hold a different opinion I know that most Yoruba hawks do not want to hear or accept because they want the Igbo out and sent back to their land after the manner the Igbo hated, mocked and disrespected the Yoruba during the 2023 elections.

In my opinion, the SW states must collaborate by reciprocity. Your state of origin must have given same opportunity to Yoruba in their land before you can get any opportunity in Yorubaland.

Southwest states must give jobs , land cofo, political apoointments, admission, contracts etc to ONLY indigenes of states that have given same opportunities to the Yoruba living in their land.

Our resources and opportunitie in the SW are finite and the more others come in and are given, the more the Yoruba may likely resent such a system.

Only those states that can collaborate with us by reciprocity genuinely desire our progress.

If we do not do something fast about our all comers approach to opportunities in Lagos and SW, there will be a more serious violent form of this current problem in the future.

States are subnational level of govt and their 1st priority is to their own people.States are not for all comers. It then means if you now want to give opportunities to Igbo, you need to give only to indigenes of SE states giving your indigenes and the Yoruba living on their land same opportunities. That is a sustainable way unless we want xenophobia in Yorubaland.

Since 1999, no single Igbo states has given a job to Yoruba whereas a state like Kaduna has done so. We should collaborate by reciprocation with Kaduna by giving their indigenes jobs over indigenes of a SE state for justice, equity and fair play.

Says a Muslim Muslim ticket supporter.But Muslims can cheat Christains

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: YORUBA FOR JOBS: Seyi Law Expresses Anger Over Brewing Protest by dangotesmummy: 12:08pm On Apr 21, 2023
Makers49:
Yoruba jobs for Yoruba in a company belonging to an igbo man,nawa oh
even this tribalistic madness on is all over nairaland.in any case nairaland is a reflection of Nigeria now the seed of tribalistic hatred has grown and Nigerians have to eat the bitter fruits of ethnicity lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: YORUBA FOR JOBS: Seyi Law Expresses Anger Over Brewing Protest by FreeStuffsNG: 12:10pm On Apr 21, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Says a Muslim Muslim ticket supporter.But Muslims can cheat Christains
Yoruba do not have religious division in their culture and society.

There is no Yoruba family that will not have relatives practicing each of the two dorminant religions. Yoruba society is different from your Igbo society.
We really do not care about religious difference in Yorubaland. We Yoruba want amd support only the best and the most prepared among us to be the Asiwaju(Leader). That is the culture our forebears and parents taught us and that culture of excellence we will hand over to our own children to pass on to their own children.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: YORUBA FOR JOBS: Seyi Law Expresses Anger Over Brewing Protest by PrinceofSarcasm: 12:11pm On Apr 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Yoruba do not have religious division in their culture and society.No Yoruba family will not have relative practicing each of the two dorminant religions. Yoruba society is different from your Igbo society. We really do not care. We want only the best and the most prepared among us to be the Asiwaju.

This is them .

Can you guys see the subtle detest and hate for you ibos in this comment?

If guys and Hausa unite against these people Nigeria will be better we will thank you both

3 Likes

Re: YORUBA FOR JOBS: Seyi Law Expresses Anger Over Brewing Protest by nedekid: 12:17pm On Apr 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmm. This is very serious and the Yoruba states must listen to them. This is the fallout of the most toxic form of divisive tribal/religious campaign by the online mob of Mr Obi.

I respect their view and I hold a different opinion I know that most Yoruba hawks do not want to hear or accept because they want the Igbo out and sent back to their land after the manner the Igbo hated, mocked and disrespected the Yoruba during the 2023 elections.

In my opinion, the SW states must collaborate by reciprocity. Your state of origin must have given same opportunity to Yoruba in their land before you can get any opportunity in Yorubaland.

Southwest states must give jobs , land cofo, political apoointments, admission, contracts etc to ONLY indigenes of states that have given same opportunities to the Yoruba living in their land.

Only those states that can collaborate with us by reciprocity genuinely desire our progress.

States are subnational level of govt and their 1st priority is to their own people.States are not for all comers. It then means if you now want to give opportunities to Igbo, you need to give only to indigenes of SE states giving your indigenes and the Yoruba living on their land same opportunities. That is a sustainable way unless we want xenophobia in Yorubaland.

Imagine this charlatan applied to seun to be a mod of this forum.

3 Likes

Re: YORUBA FOR JOBS: Seyi Law Expresses Anger Over Brewing Protest by anungangampu: 12:22pm On Apr 21, 2023
Some are Joking with this.. Till it hit them bad.
Re: YORUBA FOR JOBS: Seyi Law Expresses Anger Over Brewing Protest by Mindlog: 12:25pm On Apr 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Yoruba do not have religious division in their culture and society.

There is no Yoruba family that will not have relatives practicing each of the two dorminant religions. Yoruba society is different from your Igbo society.
[b]We really do not care about religious difference in Yorubaland. [/b]We Yoruba want amd support only the best and the most prepared among us to be the Asiwaju(Leader). That is the culture our forebears and parents taught us and that culture of excellence we will hand over to our own children to pass on to their own children.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: YORUBA FOR JOBS: Seyi Law Expresses Anger Over Brewing Protest by nairanaira12: 12:25pm On Apr 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmm.

Unfortunately, this is the fallout of the most toxic form of divisive tribal/religious campaign by the online mob of Mr Obi.

It is evil people like you, who started calling other yorubas basttard for not voting APC.

SO, stop blaming other people for your moral decadence and mental blindness.

1 Like

Re: YORUBA FOR JOBS: Seyi Law Expresses Anger Over Brewing Protest by FreeStuffsNG: 12:29pm On Apr 21, 2023
Mindlog:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are playing wink There are more muslims in Osun and Oyo than christians yet both states have Christian governors and even defeated Muslim opponents.
When it comes to our local politics, I am telling you that we will vote for the best and most prepared to be the Asiwaju.

The moment you bring religion into your campaign ,you have lost it even in your own extended family.

4 Likes

Re: YORUBA FOR JOBS: Seyi Law Expresses Anger Over Brewing Protest by LOVEALAIGBO: 12:32pm On Apr 21, 2023
PulaPower:

Niger Delta is in SS, not SE. Igbos have no say over Niger delta..

Even tho, I personally want them free the girl. Anybody can make mistakes... But then, your likes are pathetic..

When Obi was sacking & sending away people from Anambra, did rain stopped falling?

Dude, you’re yarning complete and utter bullshit! A large percentage of the population of that your nondescript and amorphous Niger-Delta is made up of unapologetic and proud Igbos’…of which yours truly is one!

What’s your own ethnicity and state?

Be guided in the kind of lies and rubbish you put out on this forum out of hatred and a desire to try and cause divisions between Ndigbo and other ethnicities in the East!

1 Like

Re: YORUBA FOR JOBS: Seyi Law Expresses Anger Over Brewing Protest by Mindlog: 12:32pm On Apr 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
You are playing wink There are more muslims in Osun and Oyo than christians yet both states have Christian governors and even defeated Muslim opponents.
When it comes to our local politics, I am telling you that we will vote for the best and most prepared to be the Asiwaju.

The moment you bring religion into your campaign ,you have lost it even in your own extended family.

But Professor Ishaq was referring to Christian presidential candidates. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: YORUBA FOR JOBS: Seyi Law Expresses Anger Over Brewing Protest by FreeStuffsNG: 12:33pm On Apr 21, 2023
nairanaira12:

It is evil people like you, who started calling other yorubas basttard for not voting APC.

You obviously think I am in your league of cyberbullies, slanderers amd criminal defamers. I stay on issues and do not attack individuals or use foul derogatory uncouth words online and in real life. It is the way I was raised; to respect the dignity and view of others even when I hold a different and strong opinion.
Report anyone mocking you and your tribe to the mods.
Re: YORUBA FOR JOBS: Seyi Law Expresses Anger Over Brewing Protest by XY23: 12:34pm On Apr 21, 2023
PulaPower:

Did the Yoruba working in your companies used ethnic slur against your people?

The Sonia girl, her work isn’t even a private company job, but here you’re, deviating from the truth..

But your company your choice tho. Sack them all your want. Same would be done in return for your people. *If you do me, I do you Man no go vex* Nah Psquare sing ham..

You see your ignorance? He just pointed out to you that evil has multiplier effects, and must not be justified. The victims of religious or ethnic riots are not selected based on political affiliations or social media activities. In essence, don't start what you can't finish. I'm already sensing the intolerance of this generation of many hotblooded yorubas will end Nigeria even if BAT gets sworn it. Like play, regional governments will form by itself. Let ibos starts sacking yourbas across the Niger, and you'll see what I mean
Re: YORUBA FOR JOBS: Seyi Law Expresses Anger Over Brewing Protest by PulaPower: 1:01pm On Apr 21, 2023
XY23:

You see your ignorance? He just pointed out to you that evil has multiplier effects, and must not be justified. The victims of religious or ethnic riots are not selected based on political affiliations or social media activities. In essence, don't start what you can't finish. I'm already sensing the intolerance of this generation of many hotblooded yorubas will end Nigeria even if BAT gets sworn it. Like play, regional governments will form by itself. Let ibos starts sacking yourbas across the Niger, and you'll see what I mean
Hypocrites..
2 can play the game..

1 Like

Re: YORUBA FOR JOBS: Seyi Law Expresses Anger Over Brewing Protest by DMerciful(m): 1:06pm On Apr 21, 2023
This thing wey una dey find, una go see am
FreeStuffsNG:
The Tonia Somaga lady who mocked, insulted and criminally defamed Asiwaju Tinubu was hired by LAMATA owned by LASG.

In Yoruba culture and tradition, you do not insult, mock, denigrate and criminally defame an elder or leader. This is not only about President-Elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu but about the revered place of elders and leaders in Yoruba culture. We have an Asiwaju(Leader) in every Yoruba home and there is symbolism in that title and deeply sentimental place Asiwaju represents to every Yoruba whose family has an Asiwaju or who is currently an Asiwaju or one who hopes to one day be an elder and Asiwaju too.

Where Tonia hails from , their youths insult, mock and denigrate their elders and most of the time, get away with such obnoxiois behaviour but that horrible behavioir is not acceptable in Yorubaland. She has lost that job.

These Yoruba youths campaigning for a stop to the all-comers system in Yorubaland want a stop to the hiring of Igbo and non-Yoruba to especially the SW civil service like SE Igbo states do too. State Govts are not created for all comers so they are right; both the Igbo states and these Yoruba insisting that their own states must do same.

North did same too and it made the North develop rapidly. We are all Nigerians and that is why subnational level of govt like States and LGAs are strictly meant to prioritize their own people first. It is done everywhere in the world and that is the spirit in having sub national levels of govt.Prioritize your own people like SE states do.

In this video, https://m.facebook.com/pmnewsnigeria/videos/watch-a-1964-interview-of-sir-ahmadu-bello-the-premier-of-nigerias-northern-regi/852890945302036/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_odAy4rVz8

Alhaji Sir Ahmadu Bello admitted that it is the right thing to do and it is constitutional to prioritize your own people at sub national level of govt. It is wrong for sub national govts to hire and make it all comers, it is not good for democracy and peaceful coexistence between the visitors and their hosts. I was shocked to hear the perspective shared openly by the Sardauna. Today, we would have called it hate speech but he was stating that his priority is to Northerners because he is a Northern Govt Premier.

1 Like

Re: YORUBA FOR JOBS: Seyi Law Expresses Anger Over Brewing Protest by mrvitalis(m): 1:09pm On Apr 21, 2023
PulaPower:

Which company is own by an Igbo man?
Saplate ,eisco coschsris , next oil , capital oil , crome oil ,oilserv , orange drugs ,deluxi airpeace ...u want more ?

3 Likes

Re: YORUBA FOR JOBS: Seyi Law Expresses Anger Over Brewing Protest by maticar: 1:20pm On Apr 21, 2023
PulaPower:

Niger Delta is in SS, not SE. Igbos have no say over Niger delta..

Even tho, I personally want them free the girl. Anybody can make mistakes... But then, your likes are pathetic..

When Obi was sacking & sending away people from Anambra, did rain stopped falling?
did he say niger delta is in SE or that igbos have say in ND?
with your niger delta oil how are the communities faring?

instead of focusing on the message you gave your bigoted self away by attacking obi, whereas the discuss is on a diffent matter totally

thats idiocy from you

1 Like

Re: YORUBA FOR JOBS: Seyi Law Expresses Anger Over Brewing Protest by maticar: 1:21pm On Apr 21, 2023
mrvitalis:

Saplate ,eisco coschsris , next oil , capital oil , crome oil ,oilserv , orange drugs ,deluxi airpeace ...u want more ?
educate them pls

i see a lot of stupid comments and ignorance from airheaded fools here, and they are so confident in their idiocy
Re: YORUBA FOR JOBS: Seyi Law Expresses Anger Over Brewing Protest by maticar: 1:23pm On Apr 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmm. This is very serious and all the Yoruba leaders must listen to them before these Yoruba youths take laws into their own hands.

Unfortunately, this is the fallout of the most toxic form of divisive tribal/religious campaign by the online mob of Mr Obi.

I respect their view and I hold a different opinion I know that most Yoruba hawks do not want to hear or accept because they want the Igbo out and sent back to Igboland after the manner the Igbo hated, mocked and disrespected the Yoruba during the 2023 elections.

In my opinion, the SW states must collaborate by reciprocity. Your Igbo state of origin must have given same opportunity to Yoruba in their land before you can get any opportunity in Yorubaland.

If we do not do something fast about our all comers approach to opportunities in Lagos and SW that gained currency since 1999, there will be a more serious violent form of this current problem in the future.

Since 1999, no single Igbo states has given a political appointment to Yoruba whereas a state like Kaduna has done so. We should collaborate by reciprocation with Kaduna by giving their indigenes jobs over indigenes of a SE state for justice, equity and fair play.

igbo giving you headache everytime

hope you sleep well at night cos this your igbophobia wont end well

2 Likes

Re: YORUBA FOR JOBS: Seyi Law Expresses Anger Over Brewing Protest by GreyLaw(m): 1:24pm On Apr 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmm. This is very serious and all the Yoruba leaders must listen to them before these Yoruba youths take laws into their own hands.

I respect their view and I hold a different opinion I know that most Yoruba hawks do not want to hear or accept because they want the Igbo out and sent back to Igboland after the manner the Igbo hated, mocked and disrespected the Yoruba during the 2023 elections.

In my opinion, the SW states must collaborate by reciprocity. Your Igbo state of origin must have given same opportunity to Yoruba in their land before you can get any opportunity in Yorubaland.

If we do not do something fast about our all comers approach to opportunities in Lagos and SW that gained currency since 1999, there will be a more serious violent form of this current problem in the future.

Since 1999, no single Igbo states has given a political appointment to Yoruba whereas a state like Kaduna has done so. We should collaborate by reciprocation with Kaduna by giving their indigenes jobs over indigenes of a SE state for justice, equity and fair play.

After May 29 this heediot will leave this forum in tears.

2 Likes

Re: YORUBA FOR JOBS: Seyi Law Expresses Anger Over Brewing Protest by maticar: 1:24pm On Apr 21, 2023
nairanaira12:

they call other yorubas omo ale and shouting yoruba ronu up and down

2 Likes

Re: YORUBA FOR JOBS: Seyi Law Expresses Anger Over Brewing Protest by PulaPower: 1:26pm On Apr 21, 2023
mrvitalis:

These are private companies you're mentioning. This Sonia of a girl's job is a government job, not a private job. So it was private companies you people are using to brag? Was even thinking it is government works..

Nah only Igbos get private company? Mtchew..

Btw... Saplate energy is owned by Roger Thompson Brown! Not sure about the rest tho!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Did Police Release Baddo a rapist & murderer **see pictures of his victims* / Ruga: Biafra Threatens To Storm The North With Deadly Weapons / -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.