Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

South-East Has Highest Number Of Poor People Per Square Miles - StatiSense - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East Has Highest Number Of Poor People Per Square Miles - StatiSense (37039 Views)

Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys / South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atikuā€™s Running Mate To Come From South-West / Lagos State Has Highest Foreign Debt In The Country- DMO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East Has Highest Number Of Poor People Per Square Miles - StatiSense by Trojan8(m): 8:37pm On Apr 21, 2023
SWATMan:

This is a foolish and mischievous statistics. The population density of the south east is the highest in the country hence, this the expected outcome. The results is meant for dullards who are mathematically handicapped. Oyo state is larger than the SE in land mass, so the result achieved nothing but just a mere Political propaganda for morons to masturbate about as you can see from the thread. grin

Good to see a few smart people on Nairaland. The average NLder clearly have issues interpreting basic data
Re: South-East Has Highest Number Of Poor People Per Square Miles - StatiSense by Karemarealty288(m): 8:38pm On Apr 21, 2023
LeoDeKing:
I disagree with this report.

Last time I checked, SE plays host to the highest number of billionaires in the world.

Based on ipob bureau of statistics, the SE has 970 billionaires per square centimetre.

Call someone to explain the analysis for you very well....its clear you don't understand the statistics.
Re: South-East Has Highest Number Of Poor People Per Square Miles - StatiSense by RepoMan007: 8:38pm On Apr 21, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Last time I checked, SE plays host to the highest number of billionaires in the world.

Based on ipob bureau of statistics, the SE has 970 billionaires per square centimetre.
Commonsense should alert youfhat SE will always come first in indices measured per space or on density basis because Kaduna alone is bigger than SE times two.

1 Like

Re: South-East Has Highest Number Of Poor People Per Square Miles - StatiSense by system21: 8:39pm On Apr 21, 2023
So does it mean that southern Nigeria has more poor people than Northern Nigeria?
This figure is absolutely nonsense

1 Like

Re: South-East Has Highest Number Of Poor People Per Square Miles - StatiSense by tctrills: 8:40pm On Apr 21, 2023
Akiara:
Same region, will want to leave NIGERIA, with their Poverty, same NIGERIANs will say NEVER!..

IGBOs know your real Enemies....
Bro it's one thing to read the headline and another to understand how to interpret stats.
In that same stat, the 3 zones of the north had the least amount of poor people per Capital area while the 3 zones of the south had the highest.
If you understand how to interpret stats you would see why this is not so bad for the south east.
Re: South-East Has Highest Number Of Poor People Per Square Miles - StatiSense by tsdarkside(m): 8:40pm On Apr 21, 2023
Karemarealty288:

Call someone to explain the analysis for you very well....its clear you don't understand the statistics.

a igbo goes to america dey work in restaurant,but will report back home he is a doctor....
Re: South-East Has Highest Number Of Poor People Per Square Miles - StatiSense by fasbat(m): 8:41pm On Apr 21, 2023
Re: South-East Has Highest Number Of Poor People Per Square Miles - StatiSense by eagleu: 8:42pm On Apr 21, 2023
crows2ravens:
That's because of population density. North on the other hand, with very large landmass will have fewer poor people by square miles.
This is simple logic.
Population percentage is a better measure.

Good point!
In Zamfara where about 10 people live per square mile on the average; if all 10 of them are poor, it will be 10 poor persons per sq mile.
In Anambra where more than 100,000 live per square mile, if 100 of them are poor, it will be read as 100 people per square mile in Anambra state: therefore more poor people reside in Anambra?

It's okay to be fraudulent with your figures, but not okay to expect people not to catch you.

Once again that's the type people Buhari puts into office.

1 Like

Re: South-East Has Highest Number Of Poor People Per Square Miles - StatiSense by MadamExcellency: 8:43pm On Apr 21, 2023
My first time of hearing about poverty by plot of land

Some mor.ons won't understand why this is stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: South-East Has Highest Number Of Poor People Per Square Miles - StatiSense by tsdarkside(m): 8:44pm On Apr 21, 2023
tctrills:

Bro it's one thing to read the headline and another to understand how to interpret stats.
In that same stat, the 3 zones of the north had the least amount of poor people per Capital area while the 3 zones of the south had the highest.
If you understand how to interpret stats you would see why this is not so bad for the south east.

after you consider that the north has much more population than south east,then it realy doesnt matter....

south east is poorer than north....
Re: South-East Has Highest Number Of Poor People Per Square Miles - StatiSense by mallamu: 8:44pm On Apr 21, 2023
You haven't been to the north my brother.
Re: South-East Has Highest Number Of Poor People Per Square Miles - StatiSense by DaTruths: 8:45pm On Apr 21, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Omo eeh, na today I finally confirm say you dumb.
People been dey talk I'm but I no dey believe.

Do you even know what square miles entails?

So many dumb people on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: South-East Has Highest Number Of Poor People Per Square Miles - StatiSense by Mpanyi: 8:45pm On Apr 21, 2023
Thank you. Next topic
Re: South-East Has Highest Number Of Poor People Per Square Miles - StatiSense by tctrills: 8:45pm On Apr 21, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Lol.
If d statistics had praised lgb0s, u will accept it.
Oga clearly you read the headline but you have no idea of stats.
Did you notice that the 3 zones in the north did better that the 3 zones in the south?
Now let me teach you some stats hoping you will comprehend.
Poor people per area is basically poor people per land size.
The SE had the smallest land size by far so it would always lead in such stat
This is simply calculated as poor people divided by land size.
Hope you now understand?
Re: South-East Has Highest Number Of Poor People Per Square Miles - StatiSense by seeyounow1: 8:46pm On Apr 21, 2023
does is video look like they are poor to you.

does this storey building look poor to you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xuh2JviB2M

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East Has Highest Number Of Poor People Per Square Miles - StatiSense by heroshark(m): 8:47pm On Apr 21, 2023
LeoDeKing:

I am from the SouthEast and I can confidently tell you that this statistics is VERY CORRECT. However this does not mean that SE is the poorest region in Nigeria, it's just a reflection or how small SE is by landmass.
The figure is obtained by dividing the total number of poor people by the total landmass.

SE is by far the smallest region in Nigeria, I attached a map for clarity. One state in the North is bigger than all five states in the SE combined

For example if you run this same analysis by state then Lagos state will emerge the State with the highest number of poor people per square mile. This is because Lagos state is the smallest state in Nigeria by landmass and yet one of the most populated state.

1 Like

Re: South-East Has Highest Number Of Poor People Per Square Miles - StatiSense by tsdarkside(m): 8:47pm On Apr 21, 2023
mallamu:
You haven't been to the north my brother.

it was not a northerner that put up this stats....

it was people that deal with this stuffs....

btw....what was all that bruhaha about twitter blue wetin and people wan block obi what....??

are you people normal....

1 Like

Re: South-East Has Highest Number Of Poor People Per Square Miles - StatiSense by DMerciful(m): 8:47pm On Apr 21, 2023
Why not put the number of persons per square mile? Its a deceitful report
tsdarkside:

mr man....you igbos are poorer than others....or else you wouldnt be runnin soo many to other regions....

your behaviour has already exposed you long ago....
because nobody is sayin something doesnt mean people dont know why you are troopin out of south east....
Re: South-East Has Highest Number Of Poor People Per Square Miles - StatiSense by Chiffy: 8:48pm On Apr 21, 2023
FuglyGurl:

https://twitter.com/StatiSense/status/1649412439958495233?t=vuwzQ53fjy2fvynMert9gQ&s=19

Agbadorians will jump on this without realizimg that SE is the region with the smallest land mass (7x less than NE, 5x less than NW & NC). Else it means the north has far less poverty than the south. Which we all know is not true.
Comparing gdp to land mass rather than per capita (per individual) is mere political mischief.
Re: South-East Has Highest Number Of Poor People Per Square Miles - StatiSense by tctrills: 8:49pm On Apr 21, 2023
tsdarkside:

after you consider that the north has much more population than south east,then it realy doesnt matter....

south east is poorer than north....
No actually it does.
So the south is about 2 time smaller than the NW in population but it is over 8 times smaller in land size.
Just take your time to do the calculations.
Re: South-East Has Highest Number Of Poor People Per Square Miles - StatiSense by BluntCrazeMan: 8:49pm On Apr 21, 2023
FuglyGurl:

https://twitter.com/StatiSense/status/1649412439958495233?t=vuwzQ53fjy2fvynMert9gQ&s=19

Data of rich People Per Square Mile will still follow this same exact pattern..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Has Highest Number Of Poor People Per Square Miles - StatiSense by tsdarkside(m): 8:49pm On Apr 21, 2023
DMerciful:
Why not put the number of persons per square mile? Its a deceitful report

hey hey....i dont care....i only know you dont run away from a place that is good....
you not stayin in your region says you are not comfortable their....

simple....
Re: South-East Has Highest Number Of Poor People Per Square Miles - StatiSense by seeyounow1: 8:50pm On Apr 21, 2023
embarassed

Re: South-East Has Highest Number Of Poor People Per Square Miles - StatiSense by uniquelyspecial(m): 8:51pm On Apr 21, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Dumb!
Re: South-East Has Highest Number Of Poor People Per Square Miles - StatiSense by tsdarkside(m): 8:51pm On Apr 21, 2023
tctrills:

No actually it does.
So the south is about 2 time smaller than the NW in population but it is over 8 times smaller in land size.
Just take your time to do the calculations.

i dont bother with south easterners....
Re: South-East Has Highest Number Of Poor People Per Square Miles - StatiSense by vacanci: 8:51pm On Apr 21, 2023
Kabirudeen25:
But how come we don't see south easterners in other states lined up on the main road with Calabash begging for change?

Check out this thread for answers to your question. Igbos dey beg Wella. Begging doesn't know tribe at all.

https://www.nairaland.com/4131968/wait-ooo-seen-igbo-beggar

1 Like

Re: South-East Has Highest Number Of Poor People Per Square Miles - StatiSense by LaughterLA: 8:52pm On Apr 21, 2023
FuglyGurl:

Which one per square kilometre againšŸ¤£šŸ¤£
We all can continue to deceive ourselves
Is time for SE to support nnamdi kanu.

I just pity my SS in all of these
By the time dey are done with the SE
We are next for them.

I can't just wait to leave this fuc-king country never to come back again or concern myself with anything that happens to it
Re: South-East Has Highest Number Of Poor People Per Square Miles - StatiSense by tsdarkside(m): 8:53pm On Apr 21, 2023
uniquelyspecial:

Dumb!

Based on ipob bureau of statistics, the SE has 970 billionaires per square millimetres

kiki....even their babies in diapers are already billionaires....

1 Like

Re: South-East Has Highest Number Of Poor People Per Square Miles - StatiSense by Angelfrost(m): 8:53pm On Apr 21, 2023
Per square miles! What sort of idiotic report is this?!!

I can't stop laughing!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: South-East Has Highest Number Of Poor People Per Square Miles - StatiSense by tsdarkside(m): 8:55pm On Apr 21, 2023
when a igbo wan go sleep....
he doesnt count sheeps.....he counts billions....

kiki....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Meet Lai-Mohammed's Son 'jubril Folajimi' A Member Of Lagos House Of Assembly / Olubodun Tayo Marcus Drinking Beer. Photos Got People Talking / Atiku Sick, Flown To London From Dubai For Medical Treatment - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.