Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,795 members, 7,827,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari (65916 Views)

Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President / The Mamman Daura I Know By Shango / Nigeria Vs Korea Republic: Buhari Reacts As Super Falcons Wins At Women’s World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by mechanics(m): 10:36pm On Apr 21, 2023
No one will disturb him, but he's free to go to Niger Republic.
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by godofuck231: 10:36pm On Apr 21, 2023
Home sweet home
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by lamalang(m): 10:42pm On Apr 21, 2023
We already know you're from Niger Republic. Very wicked man, you will never find peace

2 Likes

Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by jimcaddy(m): 11:28pm On Apr 21, 2023
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha even Buhari don dey make plans to japaa... Where are you running to sir. This Nigeria we created, we go kpai for here. No one is running anywhere.
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by ragakaer(m): 11:30pm On Apr 21, 2023
Benwallt:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/38-days-to-go-buhari-begs-for-forgiveness/
s
Only God forgives, but personally, I won't forgive you for many wrongdoings and silence when you ought to act.

1 Like

Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by taretoofine(m): 11:44pm On Apr 21, 2023
He got what he wanted
Nigerians did you got the president you wanted?
Bihari 1- Nigeria 0

2 Likes

Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by Tzar(m): 11:47pm On Apr 21, 2023
God’s wrath and judgment will get you wherever you go GMB!

2 Likes

Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by ObidientOOseven: 12:28am On Apr 22, 2023
Jibril signing out

1 Like

Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by tundeabib1: 12:30am On Apr 22, 2023
This is pathetic! From what he said, he should be arrested after office for playing a mole role between Niger republic and Nigeria. This is the highest level of unpatriotism.

2 Likes

Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by 7arrows: 1:08am On Apr 22, 2023
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by ludd2018: 1:12am On Apr 22, 2023
The real Buhari died in 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by Kolzblog(m): 1:44am On Apr 22, 2023
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by LegendHero(m): 2:18am On Apr 22, 2023
This man is tired of the presidency already.

He could even leave power tomorrow if the law permits.

1 Like

Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by maxzzo1(m): 5:23am On Apr 22, 2023
See mumu is Niger not ur village
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by BluntCrazeMan: 5:28am On Apr 22, 2023
donbachi:
"Niger Republic"
Come coming
Then Sudan.

I laugh in Swahili
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by DantataJR: 6:07am On Apr 22, 2023
Benwallt:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/38-days-to-go-buhari-begs-for-forgiveness/
Sadly, that's your legitimate home town but you decided to fool Nigeria.
Respectfully sir, you're the worst we ever had.

1 Like

Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by Akungitit: 6:23am On Apr 22, 2023
LaSenior:
grin cheesy

The Truth will finally be revealed

Immediately buhari Leaves office he will be declared dead and a sham burial will be arranged by those cabals who knew about he demise years ago then the clone buhari will kukuma return to his hometown

Jibril is using style to tell us that he will going to his hometown
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by Akungitit: 6:24am On Apr 22, 2023
Emeka go back to school, your English is terrible.
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by eteba(m): 6:48am On Apr 22, 2023
They (the monster you created) will surely to disturb you, your kith and kin. You shall be running and running and will not have rest, sleep will even elude you.

so shall it be....iseeeee!!!
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by Charlie2020(f): 6:52am On Apr 22, 2023
Niger Republic, your ancestral home, awaits you
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by zinaunreal(m): 7:02am On Apr 22, 2023
Do dey go naaaa
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by Erix1600(m): 7:20am On Apr 22, 2023
Am really disappointed in PMB because the speech shows that he doesn't believe in Nigeria and he doesn't as well believe in his best.
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by Patokens: 7:24am On Apr 22, 2023
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by Fcwilly: 7:45am On Apr 22, 2023
Just shy from saying Sudan, the movie go soon clear, stay tuned, don't touch the dial.
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by GreyLaw(m): 7:59am On Apr 22, 2023
suckmedownthere:
Shey you de fear knowing fully well you will become like the rest of us when vacate your office....

Buhari won't be like you. Don't be deceived! He has soldiers and DSS guarding him and he has his boys in high places. Don't listen to the nonsense Buhari is saying.
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by sweetgala(m): 8:12am On Apr 22, 2023
suckmedownthere:
Shey you de fear knowing fully well you will become like the rest of us when vacate your office....

By constitutional arrangement no man who has ever been head of state can ever become like the rest of us.
He'll till the day he dies have a full company of DSS, NPF and army personnel for his protection.

He'll be entitled to receive security briefings and he'll be a member of Federal council of state recognized by the constitution Schedule IIII Part I.

He'll more likely than not receive a state burial when he does pass away having been a GOC, Governor,HOS and Executive President of a sovereign nation.

Abeg dey try rate your country small small
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by fineboynl(m): 8:13am On Apr 22, 2023
Flight90:
You can run but you can't hide😒

Meanwhile, check out my friend's short horror animation story 🤭

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67-yZW-rxvw
background music too loud
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by Ken4Christ: 8:14am On Apr 22, 2023
Where is our brain that we can't decode the message?
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by DoxxAnon: 8:16am On Apr 22, 2023
Failure feeling like a superstar!
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by suckmedownthere(f): 8:19am On Apr 22, 2023
sweetgala:

By constitutional arrangement no man who has ever been head of state can ever become like the rest of us.
He'll till the day he dies have a full company of DSS, NPF and army personnel for his protection.

He'll be entitled to receive security briefings and he'll be a member of Federal council of state recognized by the constitution Schedule IIII Part I.

He'll more likely than not receive a state burial when he does pass away having been a GOC, Governor,HOS and Executive President of a sovereign nation.

Abeg dey try rate your country small small
Yes I get you I meant it in terms of making decisions for 200 million Nigerians....... cool
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by Ajofiapero(m): 8:28am On Apr 22, 2023
That has been the original plan. You even took loans to develop Niger republic we all know.

No be news be that one again, your Mansion in Niger republic awaits you Baba.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos Of Nigerians Listening to Peter Obi's International Press Conference / Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" / Governor Udom Emmanuel's Second Term Declaration In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.