Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,785 members, 7,827,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari (65915 Views)

Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President / The Mamman Daura I Know By Shango / Nigeria Vs Korea Republic: Buhari Reacts As Super Falcons Wins At Women’s World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by Folzye(m): 8:37pm On Apr 21, 2023
Useless man speaking nonsense

2 Likes

Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by REALretep(m): 8:40pm On Apr 21, 2023
I laugh
He think say if e red, Niger will protect him

1 Like

Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by Donedeal1(m): 8:43pm On Apr 21, 2023
Want to promote a solution

Sir can you leave by tomorrow

Morning?.

There is pain in the land.

1 Like

Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by dnawah(m): 8:48pm On Apr 21, 2023
Benwallt:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/38-days-to-go-buhari-begs-for-forgiveness/
na them be that, double.....if u put am citizen na y sabi grin grin
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 21, 2023
Should've left 8 years ago instead of destroying the country first with his cantankerous leadership

2 Likes

Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by Iykopee(m): 8:52pm On Apr 21, 2023
Very useless man indeed grin

2 Likes

Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by Glead(m): 8:56pm On Apr 21, 2023
Niger is your real country ! After you have destroy naija finish! You want run go Niger?

2 Likes

Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by ultimateprof: 9:01pm On Apr 21, 2023
matify83:
Indirectly telling us you pledge some form of allegiance to the Niger you are constructing a rail line to .

Don't be fooled, Buhari is not a Nigerian!

2 Likes

Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by anthony533(m): 9:03pm On Apr 21, 2023
AchrafHakimi:
You ARE relocating to Niger Republic, your hometown, that's why you built a mansion, railway and refinery there.

BASTARD.
shake my head undecided undecided

You and other people wey believe say the real buhari na jubri from Sudan na I pity for...
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by simfrost90210: 9:04pm On Apr 21, 2023
grin just tell us you're going on retirement
.., are you a Nigerian before? Oga, taa gbafuo...
Your contract for Asovilla go expire on 29thMay oo.. kukuma from there go Niger!!!

1 Like

Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by Onyemeri: 9:04pm On Apr 21, 2023
This man is from Niger Republic

2 Likes

Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by iukpe: 9:05pm On Apr 21, 2023
In a country where the privilege of governance and leadership is compensation for some people. ".....Got what I wanted....." Just to be president that's all no matter who suffered for it. The most useless of them all.

2 Likes

Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by kcbaba007: 9:08pm On Apr 21, 2023
This is a confirmation that this man is from.Niger

2 Likes

Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by badoh(m): 9:10pm On Apr 21, 2023
matify83:
Indirectly telling us you pledge some form of allegiance to the Niger you are constructing a rail line to .

The work of Amaechi
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by onuman: 9:10pm On Apr 21, 2023
Buhari who sees himself as the Otthman Dan Fodio of the Fulani in the 21st century, you are most tricky, untrustworthy, what comes up from your mouth is different from what you have in mind, you will not live forever, it's diversionary your talk about moving between Nigeria and Niger Republic, after you reduced Nigeria to become a country harboring the largest number of poor people on earth, as well as one of the most terrorised countries in the world.
Your Islamist credentials turned Nigeria upside down. Go to Daura and never return to Nigeria's political space.

1 Like

Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by thegroomspa(m): 9:14pm On Apr 21, 2023
We already know you are cloned Jubril, move quietly to your home country your mission in Nigeria is over!!!!

Dead Country....

2 Likes

Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by Tribalism123(m): 9:18pm On Apr 21, 2023
Nnamdi KANU calling Jubril for Niger comes to mind.

Secrecy everywhere!

2 Likes

Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by onuman: 9:18pm On Apr 21, 2023
"In spite of technology, it will not be easy to get to Daura,” ----- Buhari added.
If it's not easy to get to Daura in spite of technology, what did Buhari achieve in 8 years as president of Nigeria?
Great leaders don't put decades to transform their countries from old to modern technology.

All Buhari had in mind in 8 years was how to propagate Islam in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by nony43(m): 9:19pm On Apr 21, 2023
Moferere:

Don't display your Igbos stupidity here.
Connect your head with your brain

IPOB has eaten deep into your senses please don’t stop.I love it.

2 Likes

Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by suckmedownthere(f): 9:21pm On Apr 21, 2023
Tinubuderanged:
Buhari can never be like you again up to his death. From now he will be entitled to a considered number of security, all his cars will be changed in a yearly basis. His one month pension is enough feed you for 2years
Yes he can never be like you too again up to his death and likewise his one month pension is enough to feed you for 2 year
PLEASE SHUT THE Bleep UP..........WHO CARES cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by okorogodwin4(m): 9:30pm On Apr 21, 2023
You are a monumental failure

2 Likes

Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by bayelsaowei(m): 9:33pm On Apr 21, 2023
grin
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by bayelsaowei(m): 9:39pm On Apr 21, 2023
TheFreshVanilla:
Your president will leave Nigeria if you disturb him while the masses are suffering and you are discouraging them not to migrate to a better country. Fck!!
you tire abi...

I will so leave this country..our leaders are uselessly useless

1 Like

Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by Spanki(f): 9:40pm On Apr 21, 2023
Benwallt:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/38-days-to-go-buhari-begs-for-forgiveness/

😂🤣😃😄😅😂😂😂😃😃😃😃 Chaiiiii... One Chance😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:44pm On Apr 21, 2023
FalseProphet1:
By they does he mean bandits or Fulani herdsmen?

The fear of Biafra government is catching him and his Fulani herdsmen Islamic terrorist. I hope his sycophantic supporters will relocate with him to Niger republic which is his original country.
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:48pm On Apr 21, 2023
Terkx:
believe it or you could go to court 😂
The zoo corrupt terrorist administrators are panicking because of Biafra liberation campaign.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by Akharmony: 9:53pm On Apr 21, 2023
Jubritendent.
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by merits(m): 9:56pm On Apr 21, 2023
LaSenior:
grin cheesy

The Truth will finally be revealed

Immediately buhari Leaves office he will be declared dead and a sham burial will be arranged by those cabals who knew about he demise years ago then the clone buhari will kukuma return to his hometown

Jibril is using style to tell us that he will going to his hometown

Chaii....and your family spend on you to attend school,but am surprised you still believe the shit of cloning of jubril to Buhari.Guy grow and rise in reasoning & stop being a bigot.
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by DOM7: 10:17pm On Apr 21, 2023
No wonder many loans collected you invested it in developing rail to Niger.

1 Like

Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by rafcrown(m): 10:23pm On Apr 21, 2023
RAILWAY PROJECT TO NIGER ////
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by Tareq1105: 10:23pm On Apr 21, 2023
LaSenior:
grin cheesy

The Truth will finally be revealed

Immediately buhari Leaves office he will be declared dead and a sham burial will be arranged by those cabals who knew about he demise years ago then the clone buhari will kukuma return to his hometown

Jibril is using style to tell us that he will going to his hometown

Obidients are not difficult to identify. They carry their obifoolishness to all issues of discussion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos Of Nigerians Listening to Peter Obi's International Press Conference / Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" / Governor Udom Emmanuel's Second Term Declaration In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.