Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,707 members, 7,827,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari (65914 Views)

Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President / The Mamman Daura I Know By Shango / Nigeria Vs Korea Republic: Buhari Reacts As Super Falcons Wins At Women’s World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by Ttipsy(f): 7:53pm On Apr 21, 2023
Yeah The railway is on going
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by F117nighthawk: 7:54pm On Apr 21, 2023
Going back to his country 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by XAUBulls: 7:55pm On Apr 21, 2023
Benwallt:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/38-days-to-go-buhari-begs-for-forgiveness/
His father is a Fulah nomad from Niger Republic who settled in a nomadic settlement near Daura and married President Buhari's mother who is paternally a Kanuri and maternally a Hausa.

No big deal, because the Niger Republic and far-Northern Nigerians of Hausa and Fulah are closely related, just like the indigenous Yorubas of Nigeria, Benin, and Togo OR the Kanuris and Kanembus of Nigeria and Chad OR the Ejegbam of Cross Rivers and those in Cameroon are closely related. Colonial boundaries placed these folks of the same ethnicity in different countries.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by Benwallt(m): 7:56pm On Apr 21, 2023
TheFreshVanilla:
Your president will leave Nigeria if you disturb him while the masses are suffering and you are discouraging them not to migrate to a better country. Fck!!

Even ringtail self tayad. Skipper will jolts him back to reality
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by Igboslayer: 7:56pm On Apr 21, 2023
Yes ooo Bubu, train will carry you there.
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by Benwallt(m): 7:58pm On Apr 21, 2023
Spuggie:
Nothing new here.
Meanwhile, where is Tinubu?

If I were you the last person I will think now is Tinubu. You hated him but you are still hallucinating over him
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by Realist777: 8:05pm On Apr 21, 2023
LaSenior:
grin cheesy

The Truth will finally be revealed

Immediately buhari Leaves office he will be declared dead and a sham burial will be arranged by those cabals who knew about he demise years ago then the clone buhari will kukuma return to his hometown

Jibril is using style to tell us that he will going to his hometown
With all the sabi sabi wen una dey form, una no fit know say e dey very hard to clone a human, smh.

1 Like

Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by Terkx(m): 8:06pm On Apr 21, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:

Dual citizenship like the defeated detained and deported criminal? Biafuro and Nigeria?
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by seeyounow1: 8:06pm On Apr 21, 2023
the fulani are from niger republic, buhari is a fulani
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by Maazieze(m): 8:06pm On Apr 21, 2023
APC morons will be clapping, this is the "smart" politics their always preaching. a president that failed to adress nigeria's security issues and crashed the value of the naira, only to retire abroad!

1 Like

Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by Bimbilla(m): 8:09pm On Apr 21, 2023
It's your father that is Basta,,rd
NwaNimo1:
Jubril......STFU,

Daura is occupied by ISWAP......Dem don chase Boko commot

Na so the basta,,rd go send those SUVs last year to Niger in anticipation.
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by PerfectMan24: 8:10pm On Apr 21, 2023

1 Like

Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by gbagyiza: 8:13pm On Apr 21, 2023
Tribal:

Honestly, humans are wicked. Someone will deliberately induced pain on people n he will turn back to say pls forgive me for the wrongs I have done to you. God is watching.
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by youngrichnigga: 8:14pm On Apr 21, 2023
AchrafHakimi:
You ARE relocating to Niger Republic, your hometown, that's why you built a mansion, railway and refinery there.

BASTARD.
Don't forget, he already sent 5 high quality SUV ahead of this last year undecided undecided undecided
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by Emdebby2: 8:14pm On Apr 21, 2023
I will gather all the musical instruments and come to daura to disturb your peace just like you gave us sleepless nights with your bad government. No peace for the wicked!
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by Curious345: 8:15pm On Apr 21, 2023
Is Buhari a double agent
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by Sammy5413(m): 8:15pm On Apr 21, 2023
Lol, we've always known you're not Nigerian

1 Like

Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by Benwallt(m): 8:15pm On Apr 21, 2023
XAUBulls:

His father is a Fulah nomad from Niger Republic who settled in a nomadic settlement near Daura and married President Buhari's mother who is paternally a Kanuri and maternally a Hausa.

No big deal, because the Niger Republic and far-Northern Nigerians of Hausa and Fulah are closely related, just like the indigenous Yorubas of Nigeria, Benin, and Togo OR the Kanuris and Kanembus of Nigeria and Chad OR the Ejegbam of Cross Rivers and those in Cameroon are closely related. Colonial boundaries placed these folks of the same ethnicity in different countries.

So the sliced and smuggle them into Nigeria
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by Sammy5413(m): 8:16pm On Apr 21, 2023
Lol, we've always known you're not Nigerian

Jubril is that you?

1 Like

Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by RIDOO: 8:17pm On Apr 21, 2023
Before nko?No be there be your country home
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by vicfajeze: 8:18pm On Apr 21, 2023
Flight90:
You can run but you can't hide😒
Peter tosh
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by LastProphet: 8:23pm On Apr 21, 2023
LaSenior:
grin cheesy

The Truth will finally be revealed

Immediately buhari Leaves office he will be declared dead and a sham burial will be arranged by those cabals who knew about he demise years ago then the clone buhari will kukuma return to his hometown

Jibril is using style to tell us that he will going to his hometown

That is the secret, though many top know it already but they rather use it to negotiate for higher positions
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by 8stargeneral: 8:25pm On Apr 21, 2023
After causing calamities to Nigerians

You can never rest

If you like run go Jupiter
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by Enemyofpeace: 8:25pm On Apr 21, 2023
Useless old fool. Get the fok out of the villa

1 Like

Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by kennethesan(m): 8:28pm On Apr 21, 2023
Hmmmmm...no where like home
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by Enemyofpeace: 8:28pm On Apr 21, 2023
kennethesan:
Hmmmmm...no where like home
except inside pusssssssy
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by lakes2017: 8:28pm On Apr 21, 2023
....... I got what I wanted and will quietly retire to my hometown.
Did Nigerians got what they wanted ?
But our president got what he wanted

Wow I thought it was about the people of Nigeria, so it was self all along.

The heart of men is deep
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by Arabaincubus: 8:29pm On Apr 21, 2023
Now, you all know why Nigeria must build a railroad to Niger Republic.
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by Petdagr8t(m): 8:29pm On Apr 21, 2023
We knew it already Mr President. From Daura to Agades in Niger republic,from Agades to Sudan where you came from. Well don Jubrilu El Sudani.

1 Like

Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by AngelicBeing: 8:31pm On Apr 21, 2023
NwaNimo1:
Jubril......STFU,

Daura is occupied by ISWAP......Dem don chase Boko commot

Na so the basta,,rd go send those SUVs last year to Niger in anticipation.
tongue

1 Like

Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by Sunnyski: 8:35pm On Apr 21, 2023
Jubril is planning on going back to his country Sudan.

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is a prophet.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos Of Nigerians Listening to Peter Obi's International Press Conference / Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" / Governor Udom Emmanuel's Second Term Declaration In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.