Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari (65918 Views)

Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President / The Mamman Daura I Know By Shango / Nigeria Vs Korea Republic: Buhari Reacts As Super Falcons Wins At Women’s World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by Carthaporo: 8:30am On Apr 22, 2023
we already know ur from Niger republic go ahead do ur worst Nigeria will be better inshallahu wawan Dan Adam kawai tsohon tasha Dan sigari , this reminds dat if u do good kingdom is waiting for u
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by GudLion(m): 8:36am On Apr 22, 2023
Incompetent, irresponsible, inresponsive president. May your retirement have no peace and filled with problems like Nigeria you destroyed.
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by gale2626: 8:52am On Apr 22, 2023
If foreign land is not peaceful, native land will
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by emecheboy2(m): 8:54am On Apr 22, 2023
oga lame duck president you know you are originally from Niger, so go back home.
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by sweetgala(m): 9:12am On Apr 22, 2023
suckmedownthere:

Yes I get you I meant it in terms of making decisions for 200 million Nigerians....... cool

Bro he still has mouth. Until such a time SC nullifies the elections which gives Bola Tinubu/Shetima victory in presidential elections APC are in government and Buhari would continue to have a big pull on affairs of the party and by extension some of the affairs of government.

He'll get a good few ministerial allocations he'll influence.
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by generalud: 9:27am On Apr 22, 2023
Indirecly telling Nigerians that he is from Niger Republic
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by smokydre(m): 10:19am On Apr 22, 2023
That's the reason PMB did the rail line to Niger and other benefiting projects there. His plan is to stay in Niger after office.
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by Truvelisback(m): 10:30am On Apr 22, 2023
No wonder he gave them a huge amount of money.
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by Blackdisciple(m): 10:46am On Apr 22, 2023
That's were you came from Na..

A least the rail road you do to Niger should take u there
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by papapchi(m): 11:06am On Apr 22, 2023
Dead body Nigerians, this man acting dead Buhari as your president is stylishly telling you morons the truth most of you refused to accept since 2017. I weep for the citizens of the old country.
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by JpBiz92: 11:24am On Apr 22, 2023
Worst president in history
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:13pm On Apr 22, 2023
You got what wanted you say divide d naija riches and Resources among you with impunIty, angry signin all the loans you collected in Nigeria name for nothing tangible,they will be paid by you,may you ruin and rot in fckg niger rpb IFSHAangry
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by Omodua(m): 1:17pm On Apr 22, 2023
Benwallt:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/38-days-to-go-buhari-begs-for-forgiveness/
This man Buhari,is not original Nigerian protegy. By his actions, he has foggy Nigerian identity complex phobia of Niger republic ancestry.

We now know his true identity. All the projects tailored towards Niger republic was not for anything. There are many of them in Nigerian political scene can't be identified as Nigerians.
Lilliput El Rufai of Kaduna state is one of them. Ditto Ganduje of kano state.
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by CartelKenneth: 1:38pm On Apr 22, 2023
Useless buhari
Good riddance to bad rubbish

You don get deluxe suite for hell fire
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by Jnkay: 2:04pm On Apr 22, 2023
Just using style to tell us his real country he loves more.
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by LaSenior: 2:16pm On Apr 22, 2023
I commented on this topic without breaching any rules and regulations of this forum yet the mod deleted my comments

Nairaland mods are been biased lately
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by LaSenior: 2:20pm On Apr 22, 2023
The mod that deleted my comments should tell me the section of the rules I broke

You can't delete my comments without stipulating the rules I broke
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by barinedan(m): 3:33pm On Apr 22, 2023
That's why you are constructing railway to Niger. Useless man
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by alibiz: 3:49pm On Apr 22, 2023
“I can’t wait to go home to Daura. If they make any noise to disturb me in Daura, I will leave for the Niger Republic. I deliberately arranged to be as far away as possible. I got what I wanted and will quietly retire to my hometown.

If actually he made Daura livable, he wouldn't have made this statement, in conclusion the evil people do live with them
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:35pm On Apr 22, 2023
I know that is where you hide our stolen money
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by ThugBoy(m): 5:49pm On Apr 22, 2023
Weak Ass.....
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by Poleski: 8:23pm On Apr 22, 2023
No wonder he gave a lot to Niger Republic and also gave them easy access to Nigeria with free railway.
He might even be a citizen of Niger Republic.
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by Kingstars: 6:13am On Apr 23, 2023
NwaNimo1:
Jubril......STFU,

Daura is occupied by ISWAP......Dem don chase Boko commot

Na so the basta,,rd go send those SUVs last year to Niger in anticipation.

hhahahaahhaha, wahala. see laugh talk with short-uppppppppppp https://xamtrade.com shocked grin
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by UYAGA1010: 8:06am On Apr 23, 2023
Sirmuel1 I SUPPORT YOU.:
Buhari, Osibanjo and all the ministers and public servants that served Nigeria between 2015 and April 21st, 2023. Should be arrested.

Every one of them!!!! Arrested and questioned thoroughly to explain how they mismanaged the economy.

How can you borrow over 77 trillion and there is nothing to show for it, yet you can boldly come out to say rubbish?

Until all our Leaders are made to account for the mess, the rubbish will still continue
👮👮👮👮📞🛂🛂
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by Tundex911: 8:30am On Apr 23, 2023
Like play, like play

8days almost end

Joke Apart, Nigerians are the strongest soul on Earth
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by ayyoshert: 11:42am On Apr 23, 2023
No one has been more incompetent than this man, very basic in reasoning, i doubt if his intellectual ability is good enough to run the association of landlords of an area let alone be a successful district head.
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by Onedance: 3:10pm On Apr 23, 2023
We already know your from Niger republic.nnamdi kanu told us earlier with evidence to prove your not buhari

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos Of Nigerians Listening to Peter Obi's International Press Conference / Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" / Governor Udom Emmanuel's Second Term Declaration In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.