Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,289 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You (27577 Views)

Omokri To Army: Eliminate Boko Haram Leader Just As You Crushed Ikonso / DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana / Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by Jagabanarmy: 10:50pm On Apr 21, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE

Some of the things he said were true ,however Buhari really tried in the area of infrastructural development in our country . This is fact
Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by Dshocker(m): 10:53pm On Apr 21, 2023
Moferere:
Pẹ̀lẹ́ Sowore.
Your childish approach to politics will get you nowhere

So what do you want him to do instead?

2 Likes

Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by Jostoman: 10:55pm On Apr 21, 2023
Penguin2:
Lol!

Buhari doesn’t give a fork.

The greatest denouement of the Buhari hoax is that after posing as incorruptible and an ascetic Muslim all these years, he supervised a sham election that produced a drug baron as Nigeria’s President Elect and is willing and ready to hand power to him.

Buhari is the greatest scam of the 21st century.

what do you expect when the president of your country openly said he is going to handover to an APC candidate, i wonder why some gullible are still expecting free and fair election from the same person.
Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by Zudozzzzzzz: 11:00pm On Apr 21, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE

Buhari is the worst thing that happened to this country.

Even the election that he was supposed to use to redeem himself, he conducted the worst election in d history of humanity!
Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by Jostoman: 11:01pm On Apr 21, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:
Buhari is the worst president Nigeria ever had

Buhari collected loan upon loans with Nigeria name and use the loans to develop Niger republic

Buhari is evil but I don't blame him because most Nigerians are dumb and deserve the kind of devilish leaders they get
i cant even count how many nigerians that lost their lives under buhari government.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by Folzye(m): 11:03pm On Apr 21, 2023
Lemos14:

APC is not the worst thing...if anything it has helped to expose the idiots we happen to share the country with...if you doubt check agbado supporters comments...Nigerians deserve their leaders abeg

Lwkm, evil government for senseless people.

1 Like

Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by falcon01: 11:17pm On Apr 21, 2023
Moferere:
Pẹ̀lẹ́ Sowore.
Ignore The messenger, Read the message.

1 Like

Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by bonnyhope: 11:19pm On Apr 21, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

Buhari collected loan upon loans with Nigeria name and use the loans to develop Niger republic

Buhari is evil but I don't blame him because most Nigerians are dumb and deserve the kind of devilish leaders they get

Those loans were approved by your representatives

But we all know that Buhari is failure even before he became civilian president

He was brought in to rubbish Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by bonnyhope: 11:21pm On Apr 21, 2023
Moferere:
Pẹ̀lẹ́ Sowore.

Some of you do not want to hear the truth

3 Likes

Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by tnerro1(m): 11:22pm On Apr 21, 2023
8 years calamity will soon come to an end, I like the people I am already seeing in Tinubu’s team

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by chatinent: 11:23pm On Apr 21, 2023
The closure of boarders when we weren’t really manufactured anything that’s worth the closure was really painful to importers.

Buhari is clueless.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by Kiloseria: 11:23pm On Apr 21, 2023
How I wish I have power to command the sun to stand still as in the valley of aijalon. Read what joshua did to his enemies. I don suffer no be small.
Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by bdon12: 11:31pm On Apr 21, 2023
Dnt mind d bastard buhari

1 Like

Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by Benega9(m): 11:33pm On Apr 21, 2023
Shege banza is till coming
Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by Kiloseria: 11:34pm On Apr 21, 2023
Sorry my comment is not meant for here.wrong post please. I don't have any issue with Buhari., I have issue with my creator only. Thanks
Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by thegooddieyoung: 11:36pm On Apr 21, 2023
Ogbeni stop attacking the messenger to core cheap points!

Moferere:
Pẹ̀lẹ́ Sowore.

3 Likes

Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by TippuTip: 11:39pm On Apr 21, 2023
MasterTeeUSA:
Based on what metric...most of the decisions made under Buhari was agreed to at the FEC level which included all Govs and Legislative Leaders. Abeg, learn and blame the right people.

May the reward of Muhammadu Buhari fall upon you, your family and your future generation

Amen

1 Like

Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by indigenous234(f): 11:42pm On Apr 21, 2023
Agbadorian spotted..... Them no dey hard to know.

Nuhskhut:
President Buhari really tried for Nigeria in making awesome decisions and passing bills that the past ones could not do.What he can be faulted for are his excess loan collections,nepotism,distabilized economy and insecurity.He really did well in terms of building infrastructures and so many Nigerians did great out to the world during his administration.We do hope that the incoming one would deliver to us where Buhari is faulty of.

1 Like

Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by BidenDTrounced: 11:44pm On Apr 21, 2023
Buhari's scorecard needs improvement but his time is up.
PASTOR Osinbajo remaining on the side-lines and leaving Buhari to face criticisms alone is unfair and an insult on the intellects of Nigerians.
Pastor YO is part and parcel of this government. He could have resigned in protest of this administration based on moral and ethical grounds, virtues that he lacks (as he has clearly shown us all).
He could have galvanized support for his fellow fraud and Christian brother, President Peter Obi, President of Biafra and some parts of Nigeria, Commander in Chief of obidients worldwide.
Instead, Pastor YO, in a shocking act of betrayal and for selfish reasons fought against God's anointed and lost.
The God of Tinubu is my God.
The God of Sultan Mehmed II, conqueror of the unconquerable Roman empire is my God.
The God of Crown Prince MBS, the tamer of Biden is my God.
The God of Tinubu, Sultan Mehmed II and Crown Prince MBS is the greatest.

Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by Regex: 11:51pm On Apr 21, 2023
Those souls wouldn't. They're gone now and have nothing to do with the world. That's a painful truth. Maybe Nigerians will get it right one day, perhaps when they've had enough.

1 Like

Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by OyinO: 12:01am On Apr 22, 2023
Very sad.
Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by OyinO: 12:02am On Apr 22, 2023
Regex:
Those souls wouldn't. They're gone now and have nothing to do with the world. That's a painful truth. Maybe Nigerians will get it right one day, perhaps when they've had enough.

Tell them o
Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by Switruth: 12:06am On Apr 22, 2023
Moferere:
Pẹ̀lẹ́ Sowore.
you no get sense
Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 22, 2023
Buhari is already under a curse. I've worked 10 times as hard as I used to work these past eight miserable years of this cow herder

1 Like

Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by Starz825(m): 12:09am On Apr 22, 2023
Eraser33:
True talk. I regret coming to this life. The hardship is unbearable. Nobody will understand what am saying, I know what I am going through
But you are a winner still
Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by MasterTeeUSA: 12:10am On Apr 22, 2023
Hahaha...na your family dey link their lives to politicians. Those that know their God shall be strong and do exploits. - Daniel 11:32b

Some people have achieved things your many generations will only dream about. Then again, ignorance beget ignorance and you see Nigeria as an isolated country controlled by a god called Buhari....

what you need is a magician in your life to do abracadabra...Leadership is HARD...go and lead then come back and pray.

By the way, prayer without work is dead

TippuTip:

May the reward of Muhammadu Buhari fall upon you, your family and your future generation

Amen
Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by Omoslim26: 12:26am On Apr 22, 2023
MasterTeeUSA:
Based on what metric...most of the decisions made under Buhari was agreed to at the FEC level which included all Govs and Legislative Leaders. Abeg, learn and blame the right people.

Which merit you dey fyn again bayi undecided
Forget about merit.
Bubu head no get oil for governance.
He was a maximum failure as a Military President,He is a maximum failure today,give him 8 more years He will still fail woefully.
Infact take him to Switzerland to rule he will still fail yakatariously.
We are talking about bubu you are talking about FEC,Bubu no send anybody oo,not even FEC.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by Elev82014: 12:31am On Apr 22, 2023
May peace elude him all the days of his life, may his prayers be counted as sin, and may his children become vagabonds!
Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by simfrost90210: 12:31am On Apr 22, 2023
nawa for una for nairaland...
bcoz dis una gbas gbos dey plenty oo
Grow Up Peeps!
Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by Dcaliphate(m): 12:41am On Apr 22, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

What you don't get is that we don't chose our leaders here. They come out shouting 'its my turn...'
Re: Sowore To Buhari: You Dehumanised Us, The Souls You Crushed Will Haunt You by Farrason: 12:44am On Apr 22, 2023
matify83:
Truly truly, words will fail me in describing the harrowing life Nigerians suffered these last 8 year while the minders of Buhari lead government continuously spewed out glowing statistics to cover their record breaking incompetence.

I wonder if we can ever recover from this administration's havocs on the people, economy and security.

God save Nigeria

Nigeria will be great again!! England, USA, Japan, China and even Russia could have collapsed but Nigeria remained standing despite all... We didn't even break up as a country.. My dear God is too much!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Fulani Tribe Have Ruled Nigeria More Than Any Tribe / Boko Haram Arrested At Fuel Station In Maiduguri / APC Caucus Sacks Ndume As Senate Leader, Names replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.