Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? (18126 Views)

A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup / Is Loyalty In Relationships Overrated? / Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? by Harrynight(m): 11:56am On Apr 22, 2023
I truly support it.
It brings out the true color and real intentions of your spouse

But Don't be deceived,

All those ones you see on social media/ skits are staged

If you know you know

2 Likes

Re: Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? by Dshocker(m): 11:56am On Apr 22, 2023
Nazgul:
I truly support it. And like someone said, it brings out the true nature of your partner.

I watched one prank where the girl admitted to having a fiance, the guy doing the prank was driving an upgraded model of Rx350. He picked her up, and told her that he'll give her 200k if she follows him to his hotel room for hookup sex.

Without even thinking or objecting, this girl told him to make the transfer so that they can go. The guy was like let's get there first, omo the girl followed him to his hotel room.

When they got in he told her it's a prank. The girl started attacking him, calling him names and playing the victim. But assuming that wasn't a prank, she would have cheated on her man and pocketed cool 300k...it's just that Nairaland doesn't support uploading videos directly from your phone gallery, I would have uploaded the video here.

For me, if I must marry you, I'll prank you, and believe me you wouldn't even know. I don't mind paying upcoming skit makers to run the parole for me. The goal is to know what I'm getting married to in order to avoid stories that touch.

Na him be say, you no go marry be that...

Just find the one with fear of God and respects you.
Re: Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? by hucknall: 11:57am On Apr 22, 2023
sweetkev:
All those pranks you see on the internet, especially Facebook are staged.
How do you know oga. I've seen a real one on tiktok before.

2 Likes

Re: Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? by CondemnBattery(f): 11:58am On Apr 22, 2023
Whoa, you mean SEX is difficult to get in the UK?
Dshocker:

Truth is 75% will fail or fall for it....

True true, genuine true love is scarce and and these boils down on poverty...

Take UK for example, getting sex is very difficult, unless she loves you, because the girls are comfortable and can provide basic life necessity.

Unlike in Nigeria, a girl is ready to sleep with you, all to see money to eat, it is terrible.

1 Like

Re: Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? by Dshocker(m): 11:59am On Apr 22, 2023
Animegirl:
If any guy try this shit with me and I eventually pass the loyalty test, I won't ever go back to him. Better he keeps it as a secret. That is a silly and manipulative behavior. If I fail, the guy will then dump me.

But why would you fail it?

1 Like

Re: Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? by Nazgul: 11:59am On Apr 22, 2023
Dshocker:

Na him be say, you no go marry be that...

Just find the one with fear of God and respects you.
Bro every hookup girl you see that goes to church has the fear of God. Some follow men home right there from the church premises.

Nigerians have developed thick skin to religion. Messages from the pulpit doesn't seem to sink deep into our hearts that's why despite being one of the most religious country in the world, we're the most corrupt.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? by Gaddafih001(m): 11:59am On Apr 22, 2023
Nazgul:
I truly support it. And like someone said, it brings out the true nature of your partner.

I watched one prank where the girl admitted to having a fiance, the guy doing the prank was driving an upgraded model of Rx350. He picked her up, and told her that he'll give her 200k if she follows him to his hotel room for hookup sex.

Without even thinking or objecting, this girl told him to make the transfer so that they can go. The guy was like let's get there first, omo the girl followed him to his hotel room.

When they got in he told her it's a prank. The girl started attacking him, calling him names and playing the victim. But assuming that wasn't a prank, she would have cheated on her man and pocketed cool 200k...it's just that Nairaland doesn't support uploading videos directly from your phone gallery, I would have uploaded the video here.

For me, if I must marry you, I'll prank you, and believe me you wouldn't even know. I don't mind paying upcoming skit makers to run the parole for me. The goal is to know what I'm getting married to in order to avoid stories that touch.
You won’t get married as long as Na Naija babe.
She go fall for your back.
Most fiancé here are back up plans for the fiancée.
They know what they are doing.
If you wan survive the dating pool in Nigeria,stay Taliban.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:59am On Apr 22, 2023
Not a good idea at all. Its fun to watch buh things can go wrong and you end up destroying what you've built for years. If you are tired of your partner and you feel its not working the best thing to do is break up period. I hate that prank stuff its a very bad idea
Re: Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? by Lantosed: 12:00pm On Apr 22, 2023
Gbamsolutely!!! Correct Gee.
The best is to allow things unfold and deal with accordingly with Wisdom as it comes. At the same time Never loose guard and stay positive always.
GreatVocalist:
Loyalty prank or not, who wan cheat go still cheat. Who nor wan cheat nor go cheat.

If a partner passes the test once, that does not guarantee that they won't cheat the next time they have the opportunity.

Even if they pass and they discover it was a prank, it might lead to issues too.

What matters is not allowing your relationship or marriage determine your happiness.

Don't stress yourself with frivolities.

In all, your well-being is paramount.

2 Likes

Re: Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? by Gaddafih001(m): 12:02pm On Apr 22, 2023
Nazgul:

Bro every hookup girl you see goes to church and has the fear of God. Some follow men home right there from the church premises.

Nigerians have developed thick skin to religion. Messages from the pulpit doesn't seem to sink deep into our hearts that's why despite being one of the most religious country in the world, we're the most corrupt.
Being religious doesn’t mean we know God.
The pastor preaching can even be her patron sef.
Religion Na nonsense.
A devout Christian or Muslim umma can be worse than Anenih in disguise.
Re: Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? by treatise: 12:03pm On Apr 22, 2023
Lemos14:
Loyalty prank brings out the true colours of a partner..if you watch most pranks done on random couples on the street it exposes that most times they are hiding something
Hence, most people believe marriages are a scam!
Re: Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? by Dshocker(m): 12:03pm On Apr 22, 2023
CondemnBattery:
Whoa, you mean SEX is difficult to get in the UK?

Yes...

Sex is cheap and affordable in a 3rd world country/developing nation.
Re: Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? by Harrynight(m): 12:03pm On Apr 22, 2023
N3TRAL:
Go and ask your father if he played a loyalty prank on your mother for their relationship to last.

Go and ask you Uncle if he played a loyalty prank on his wife for their relationship to last.

If she's into you, she's into you. If she ain't loyal, she's for the streets.

Everyday una dey invent new name on top relationship wey no go last past next valentine's day.

Loyalty prank ko, 2 by 2 plank ni.

You sound like a female 😏
Re: Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? by Nazgul: 12:04pm On Apr 22, 2023
Gaddafih001:

Being religious doesn’t mean we know God.
The pastor preaching can even be her patron sef.
Religion Na nonsense.
A devout Christian or Muslim umma can be worse than Anenih in disguise.
Exactly my point. Even the God fearing sisters in church might be Jezebel at home. This is why you need to prank them so that you can know what you're getting married to.

2 Likes

Re: Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? by Residency11: 12:07pm On Apr 22, 2023
Good
Re: Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? by Hypnotise: 12:09pm On Apr 22, 2023
Dshocker:

Truth is 75% will fail or fall for it....

True true, genuine true love is scarce and and these boils down on poverty...

Take UK for example, getting sex is very difficult, unless she loves you, because the girls are comfortable and can provide basic life necessity.

Unlike in Nigeria, a girl is ready to sleep with you, all to see money to eat, it is terrible.
It’s about the looks outside. You have to live up to their fantasy and check dating platforms. Na you go run.
Re: Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? by ednut1(m): 12:09pm On Apr 22, 2023
Courtship itself is a soft form of pranking

2 Likes

Re: Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? by ubola: 12:10pm On Apr 22, 2023
My advice as a married man is one should know what type and level of prank you do. Don't tempt a lady with 100k when she has issues with rent and school fee which you as the bf can't provide. Just let sleeping dogs lie. Don't also prank a lady you are yet to marry with losing your legs and arms after accident and still expect her to accept you that way. 99percent will fail the prank test. There's so much poverty in the land that a good girl in the morning might become a one night stand by evening just to pick bills. If you are already married to the partner you want to prank, just make up your mind for the worst, like separation and divorce because it will surely go that way.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? by AZControversial(m): 12:13pm On Apr 22, 2023

Such pranks are for those who are not sure of the kinda partner they're with.
Re: Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? by Drsnives(m): 12:14pm On Apr 22, 2023
💯%
Re: Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? by jayAjoku(m): 12:17pm On Apr 22, 2023
Your girlfriend is already cheating but yes it’s a good way to test if your boo has a boo

2 Likes

Re: Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? by isabi2lof: 12:21pm On Apr 22, 2023
Yes
Re: Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? by Aditkd(f): 12:24pm On Apr 22, 2023
Greetings all. I truly like the prank. If you are dating date one person. This prank of a thing really brings out the True character of an individual. Anybody who doesn't like it should not be trusted. Thank you and do have a pleasant day ahead.
ebubeson:
Do you subscribe to the use of loyalty prank in testing your partner, if he or she is faithful, or if he or she truly loves you? Again, the fact that someone failed a loyalty prank, does it mean the person is bad?

You may have seen a case where a guy tested his girl with a hook-up trap, and the lady fell for the trap. Does it mean such a lady is truly terrible?

Please give you facts on loyalty prank. If it is okay or not.

1 Like

Re: Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? by Sammy5413(m): 12:25pm On Apr 22, 2023
My babe use her friend test me for loyalty prank.
Before she shout say na prank, she don collect one round
Re: Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? by redeff06: 12:29pm On Apr 22, 2023
Only God can tell the true nature of someone; not by prank.

1 Like

Re: Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? by Lumig: 12:32pm On Apr 22, 2023
Any which way is a way. What really matters is your knowing
Re: Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? by mariahAngel(f): 12:33pm On Apr 22, 2023
You can only test a relationship you wouldn't mind losing.

2 Likes

Re: Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? by Invest4growth: 12:35pm On Apr 22, 2023
I have watched many of these loyalty tests and I symphatise how society has degenerated in terms of having multiple sexual partners and the widespread believe in Okafors Law. Please allow loyalty pranks to cvontinue so eople dont marry wrongly. You cannot be tripple dating and now hope to keep somebody as standby generator

4 Likes

Re: Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? by adexosteve(m): 12:37pm On Apr 22, 2023
I support it 💯
Re: Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? by jaxxy(m): 12:38pm On Apr 22, 2023
Nope!!! unless 1 party is being too secretive or suspicious or very confusing and u want to take the relationship to the next level then u have every right to clear ur suspicions bt if it backfires u take it like that.

3 Likes

Re: Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? by BRATISLAVA: 12:46pm On Apr 22, 2023
Nigerian men, constant black box testers.

They do nothing except criticize, scrutinize and test. They themselves are never subject to such useless, infantile tests because girls know the boys will fail them world and how pathetic one must be to constantly test another person looking for flaws to say, "Gotcha!" at. They keep testing and whining, as though they are perfect beings.

Happy testing to you all.
Re: Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? by Evilstorm: 12:52pm On Apr 22, 2023
ebubeson:
Do you subscribe to the use of loyalty prank in testing your partner, if he or she is faithful, or if he or she truly loves you? Again, the fact that someone failed a loyalty prank, does it mean the person is bad?

You may have seen a case where a guy tested his girl with a hook-up trap, and the lady fell for the trap. Does it mean such a lady is truly terrible?

Please give you facts on loyalty prank. If it is okay or not.

I don't agree with public disgrace in the name of layalty prank. Especially the way Nigerians over do things. If you want to test ur partner, there are responsible ways u can do dat without humiliating the person publicly.
Women are expert in these subtle test, that's why in our community we call it the shit test.
A senseble guy would know about this and is equip to pass such test and in return he has his own test under his sleeve without her knowing. It's a shame that peope lack the wisdom to vet women to the extent that they will employ someone to do it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kinginvahala Is Fed Up / Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me / Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.