Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? (18130 Views)

A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup / Is Loyalty In Relationships Overrated? / Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? by Dracula123: 12:55pm On Apr 22, 2023
As much as the intention is genuine, it's not always easy to turn down cash motivations and in most of these cases, the amount is in hundreds of thousands.
Loyalty test is only done when there is a serious suspicion I think, not just because others are doing it

2 Likes

Re: Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? by engrelvis(m): 12:58pm On Apr 22, 2023
N3TRAL:
Go and ask your father if he played a loyalty prank on your mother for their relationship to last.

Go and ask you Uncle if he played a loyalty prank on his wife for their relationship to last.

If she's into you, she's into you. If she ain't loyal, she's for the streets.

Everyday una dey invent new name on top relationship wey no go last past next valentine's day.

Loyalty prank ko, 2 by 2 plank ni.
d women those days were entirely different. internet Don spoil our mordern girls

3 Likes

Re: Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 22, 2023
Those who are against loyalty prank are big fools...

A lot of guys and ladies would have wasted many years of their lives in a relationship that is not worth it if not for loyalty prank.

One bush cat said the OP should go ask his father if he played loyalty prank on the mother....
The same fool failed to realize that things aren't the way they used to be... Relationships aren't the way they used to be.
We all know the trends in our society today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? by oxiide22(m): 1:00pm On Apr 22, 2023
Hezzyluv:
Yes I support it. That way, you will knw if she's an Ashawo.

I pranked my girl and she fall YAKATA for the prank.

I gave my friend her number that he should call her and tell her, he's from Jumia that he wants to deliver a parcel to her from her boyfriend. Let him ask her what's the name of her boyfriend so he can confirm if he's calling the right person. He did just that and asked her what's the name of your boyfriend let me confirm if the parcel is 2ruly yours. Na so the girl just keep quiet she no know which of her boyfriend name she feet call. I.e she has multiple boyfriends. grin
hhhhh grin OMG! Biggest prank. You're very wise I love this

3 Likes

Re: Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? by Onucs(m): 1:09pm On Apr 22, 2023
CondemnBattery:
If it works for you, fine.

80% of Ladies out there ain't loyal nowadays.

They want to marry as a poverty alleviation scheme, divorce their husband and demand for 50%.
If you must marry, please read the book of HAKIMI, chapter 1vs 1 to the end.

Don't be an Ebue or Wes brown.

Happy salah

or even Will Smith grin grin
Re: Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? by 24SEVEN: 1:12pm On Apr 22, 2023
Ologundudu2020:
No one is loyal for nothing

Deep.
Re: Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? by cmecproblem(m): 1:12pm On Apr 22, 2023
No, at least from the perspective that everyone makes mistakes, even cheats! Lol
Re: Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? by Lemos14: 1:22pm On Apr 22, 2023
mariahAngel:
You can only test a relationship you wouldn't mind losing.

Story...if I dont care about losing you then why will I even test you in the first place? A man that really cares about you(I'm not saying he should be a 247 creep) well definitely want to test you sometimes to see if his girl is worth being committed to.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? by Miracle45: 1:22pm On Apr 22, 2023
If a partner is truly loyal, I don't think they should be worried or concerned about prank tests.

Loyalty/trust is actually earned through whatever means necessary. It shouldn't be handed out freely or blindly out of love, emotions or sentiments.

Love is very common and just one thing!

But you see loyalty/commitment??

It's a completely total different thing. And it's very-very rare to find anywhere these days, making it more valuable and important than what they call love these days.
Cos Someone can truly love you without being loyal to you, but no one can truly be loyal to you without loving you.

Tips: It takes a TRULY religious/God fearing Man/woman to be 100% sincerely faithful/loyal in marriage these days. Cos regardless the fact that religious people are more likely to have a conscience than non religious people. they also know that even when their partner is not watching, God will always be watching.

So make no mistakes when picking a life partner, cos your sanity,well-being, happiness and peace of mind might fully depend on it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? by Jesusmylord(m): 1:38pm On Apr 22, 2023
Prank is not true test of loyalty. Someone who passed prank test may fail you when a true test of loyalty surfaced.

Day of adversity is the true test of loyalty. If thou faint in the day of adversity, Thy strength is small. Proverb 24:10

5 Likes

Re: Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? by Goodlady(f): 1:41pm On Apr 22, 2023
donbachi:
100%
They ll test you soon.
Re: Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? by nedekid: 1:56pm On Apr 22, 2023
Play the prank. But be prepared fir whatever you see.
Re: Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? by Ijaya123: 1:58pm On Apr 22, 2023
hucknall:
No, it's not. Only someone filled with insecurity will do that.

Every woman you meet has another man in her life. Infact, there's always another man close to her.
Period. End of story

My position is this, since women far outnumber men, who are the other men close to these women?
Re: Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? by kelspinall(m): 2:03pm On Apr 22, 2023
loyalty prank shows you who you're dealing with,its better you know who he/she is true loyalty prank than you knowing later what he/she does and to make it worst you have invested soo much feelings and sacrificed alot for him/her...bigger loss

3 Likes

Re: Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 2:13pm On Apr 22, 2023
Prank or not, loyalty is rare.

Dogs are more faithful than some folks these days and there seems to be nothing to look out for in a relationship since most cases are more of give and take (transactions) and nothing more.

1 Like

Re: Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 22, 2023
I don't see the need to. Being in a relationship with her alone will spell out the kinda girl she is. Except ur not opening ur eyes to see. Situations will arise, events will play out and truth will unfold as u both go and grow. Life itself will test both of u so allow it run its course

1 Like

Re: Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? by MarketDispatch: 2:37pm On Apr 22, 2023
N3TRAL:
Go

Loyaplank ni.

Back in the days, there was no mobile phone to be doing hookup. Prostitutes were identified by the location where you find them..eg.Ayilara, Allen, etc etc....the modern day society requires this type of loyalty prank to separate the Chaff from the Wheat

3 Likes

Re: Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? by lavylilly: 2:40pm On Apr 22, 2023
grin
Re: Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? by tfelicityk(m): 2:40pm On Apr 22, 2023
I don't believe in it...

Because many out there are not contended and this makes them fall prey to whatever pranks...
Re: Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? by Banbanna(m): 3:10pm On Apr 22, 2023
Hezzyluv:

I gave my friend her number that he should call her and tell her, he's from Jumia that he wants to deliver a parcel to her from her boyfriend. Let him ask her what's the name of her boyfriend so he can confirm if he's calling the right person. He did just that and asked her what's the name of your boyfriend let me confirm if the parcel is 2ruly yours. Na so the girl just keep quiet she no know which of her boyfriend name she feet call. I.e she has multiple boyfriends. grin

Wow, that was a clever move on her cheesy. Omo, you catch am well. I doubt whether you'll still see her the same way after that prank thing.
That experience must have left you wondering whether you're the main guy in her life or the spare one.
Re: Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 22, 2023
90% of Nigerian Girls/Ladies/Women will Fail the Prank because of the Terrible life of Self-Entitlement they are living.

A lot of Boys/Guys/Men too will Fail because they are Simps and can Fvck anything that has a Hole.

Only Few Reasonable Men like me won't Fail because it's very unsual for Men to get things for Free.

2 Likes

Re: Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? by OvertheTop(m): 3:23pm On Apr 22, 2023
Nazgul:
I truly support it. And like someone said, it brings out the true nature of your partner.

I watched one prank where the girl admitted to having a fiance, the guy doing the prank was driving an upgraded model of Rx350. He picked her up, and told her that he'll give her 200k if she follows him to his hotel room for hookup sex.

Without even thinking or objecting, this girl told him to make the transfer so that they can go. The guy was like let's get there first, omo the girl followed him to his hotel room.

When they got in he told her it's a prank. The girl started attacking him, calling him names and playing the victim. But assuming that wasn't a prank, she would have cheated on her man and pocketed cool 200k...it's just that Nairaland doesn't support uploading videos directly from your phone gallery, I would have uploaded the video here.

For me, if I must marry you, I'll prank you, and believe me you wouldn't even know. I don't mind paying upcoming skit makers to run the parole for me. The goal is to know what I'm getting married to in order to avoid stories that touch.

For you to have called the money cool...
it means....you would have also fallen for it!

think about it....
Right?
Re: Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 22, 2023
Nazgul:
I truly support it. And like someone said, it brings out the true nature of your partner.

I watched one prank where the girl admitted to having a fiance, the guy doing the prank was driving an upgraded model of Rx350. He picked her up, and told her that he'll give her 200k if she follows him to his hotel room for hookup sex.

Without even thinking or objecting, this girl told him to make the transfer so that they can go. The guy was like let's get there first, omo the girl followed him to his hotel room.

When they got in he told her it's a prank. The girl started attacking him, calling him names and playing the victim. But assuming that wasn't a prank, she would have cheated on her man and pocketed cool 200k...it's just that Nairaland doesn't support uploading videos directly from your phone gallery, I would have uploaded the video here.

For me, if I must marry you, I'll prank you, and believe me you wouldn't even know. I don't mind paying upcoming skit makers to run the parole for me. The goal is to know what I'm getting married to in order to avoid stories that touch.

Lol if you will be performing this Test on Most Nigerian Ladies😂

There is high probability you might never get Married😂

I want to tell you for Free that many Nigerian Men most especially the Financially Poor Men are aware thier Wives are being fvcked by other Men but they just decide to feign ignorance because They are at their Wives Mercies and they know how difficult it is to get Modern Ladies if you are not a Financially Successful Man.

Believe Me, Many Nigerian Men either Elite/Wealthy/Rich/Poor "BEGGED" their Wives before they Agree to MARRY Them. It's an Open Secret.

Life is very Terrible for Most Nigerian Men.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? by OvertheTop(m): 3:29pm On Apr 22, 2023
Hezzyluv:

Before nko.
NO lady is Single.
you will meet at least 5 to 10 guys on the Queue.
it's her choice to know how to shuffle your index on that List based on what she is looking for at that moment in her relationship Life.

your position might be No. 10 - to buy recharge card and pay for DSTV or Sub

Know this and know peace.

2 Likes

Re: Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? by Tombrown3(m): 3:29pm On Apr 22, 2023
Hezzyluv:

Lol.. Thanks for the update, I'm trying this 😂
Re: Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? by abimic(m): 3:30pm On Apr 22, 2023
Nazgul:

My female friend once told me all ladies have a limit beyond which they would break anyhow. It's when you've not gotten to that limit they form no and decency for you.

3 Likes

Re: Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? by prophetfire: 3:30pm On Apr 22, 2023
ubola:
My advice as a married man is one should know what type and level of prank you do. Don't tempt a lady with 100k when she has issues with rent and school fee which you as the bf can't provide. Just let sleeping dogs lie. Don't also prank a lady you are yet to marry with losing your legs and arms after accident and still expect her to accept you that way. 99percent will fail the prank test. There's so much poverty in the land that a good girl in the morning might become a one night stand by evening just to pick bills. If you are already married to the partner you want to prank, just make up your mind for the worst, like separation and divorce because it will surely go that way.
I can't even try any prank ish on any lady I am involved with.
If I am to evaluate her, I would do that with the everyday real life issues that come up in the course of our normal everyday lives.

3 Likes

Re: Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? by Nonywendy(m): 3:35pm On Apr 22, 2023
Hambivert:
The very foundation of any relationship should be trust. Loyalty prank embodies a sparogative undertone that lays bare the lack of the very fundamental that should make a relationship a relationship.

If I am ever pranked by my partner to ascertain my fidelity, and I yet pass the prank, I would still call for the end of the rubbish.
I can't be (in a ship) sailing with one that doesn't trust me.
Getat. Someone test u and u call it trust. Trust in God only

1 Like

Re: Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 22, 2023
ubola:
My advice as a married man is one should know what type and level of prank you do. Don't tempt a lady with 100k when she has issues with rent and school fee which you as the bf can't provide. Just let sleeping dogs lie. Don't also prank a lady you are yet to marry with losing your legs and arms after accident and still expect her to accept you that way. 99percent will fail the prank test. There's so much poverty in the land that a good girl in the morning might become a one night stand by evening just to pick bills. If you are already married to the partner you want to prank, just make up your mind for the worst, like separation and divorce because it will surely go that way.

Infact you have said it all.

Such thing can even fly in a country like Nigeria where most people are extremely manipulative and deceptive😂
Re: Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? by Amalekki: 3:43pm On Apr 22, 2023
YES. All day long. It's even a matter of utmost urgency. Get started with that loyalty test right away!!!!
Re: Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? by Amalekki: 3:44pm On Apr 22, 2023
Spot on! It is a very important prerequisite before long-term commitment. Otherwise, dey your dey and grow alone.

Hezzyluv:

Re: Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? by Oxfordgrade: 4:07pm On Apr 22, 2023
[quote author=Nazgul post=122674543]I truly support it. And like someone said, it brings out the true nature of your partner.

For me, if I must marry you, I'll prank you, and believe me you wouldn't even know. I dey, just any type of prank dm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kinginvahala Is Fed Up / Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me / See What I Caught My Girlfriend Doing? Viewer Discretion!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.