Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,652 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? (18121 Views)

A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceรฉ's Loyalty With Hookup / Is Loyalty In Relationships Overrated? / Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? by Thomasankara(m): 3:03pm On Apr 23, 2023
[color=#770077][/color]and una say female plenty pass male grin angry
hucknall:
No, it's not. Only someone filled with insecurity will do that.

Every woman you meet has another man in her life. Infact, there's always another man close to her.
Period. End of story
Re: Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? by Thomasankara(m): 3:05pm On Apr 23, 2023
[/color]sense dey wetin u talk o[color=#770077]
samogo1:
If you're in courtship, YES, If you are married, NO
Re: Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? by Thomasankara(m): 3:06pm On Apr 23, 2023
[/color]are u sure[color=#770077]
Dshocker:

Truth is 75% will fail or fall for it....

True true, genuine true love is scarce and and these boils down on poverty...

Take UK for example, getting sex is very difficult, unless she loves you, because the girls are comfortable and can provide basic life necessity.

Unlike in Nigeria, a girl is ready to sleep with you, all to see money to eat, it is terrible.
Re: Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? by Thomasankara(m): 3:07pm On Apr 23, 2023
[/color] grin grin ;Dare u sccared of failing[color=#770077]
tctrills:

Failing a loyalty test does not make the person bad, it only shows disloyalty, and it's a good sign for you to run for your life.
But then I think it could be disrespectful to our partners, especially doing it in front of a camera. I am not sure its the right way to go but honestly I don't know
Re: Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 23, 2023
Your Liberty Is Connected To This.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

Listen And Remain Blessed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABo1Hig658k
Re: Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 2:43pm On Apr 24, 2023
Hezzyluv:
Yes I support it. That way, you will knw if she's an Ashawo.

I pranked my girl and she fall YAKATA for the prank.

I gave my friend her number that he should call her and tell her, he's from Jumia that he wants to deliver a parcel to her from her boyfriend. Let him ask her what's the name of her boyfriend so he can confirm if he's calling the right person. He did just that and asked her what's the name of your boyfriend let me confirm if the parcel is 2ruly yours. Na so the girl just keep quiet she no know which of her boyfriend name she feet call. I.e she has multiple boyfriends. grin
Nice dude, am gonna try this soon
Re: Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? by Karlifate: 2:51pm On Apr 24, 2023
Maynman:
Yes.
Just like you doing random checkup in the hospital is a good way to manage your health, you donโ€™t have to wait till you fall sick.

๐Ÿ’ฏ
Re: Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? by Karlifate: 3:11pm On Apr 24, 2023
Hezzyluv:
Yes I support it. That way, you will knw if she's an Ashawo.

I pranked my girl and she fall YAKATA for the prank.

I gave my friend her number that he should call her and tell her, he's from Jumia that he wants to deliver a parcel to her from her boyfriend. Let him ask her what's the name of her boyfriend so he can confirm if he's calling the right person. He did just that and asked her what's the name of your boyfriend let me confirm if the parcel is 2ruly yours. Na so the girl just keep quiet she no know which of her boyfriend name she feet call. I.e she has multiple boyfriends. grin

Re: Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? by Karlifate: 3:19pm On Apr 24, 2023
CondemnBattery:
If it works for you, fine.

80% of Ladies out there ain't loyal nowadays.

They want to marry as a poverty alleviation scheme, divorce their husband and demand for 50%.
If you must marry, please read the book of HAKIMI, chapter 1vs 1 to the end.

Don't be an Ebue or Wes brown.

Happy salah

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? by Foodqueen(f): 3:27pm On Apr 24, 2023
Most of the prank we see this days are now acting jare.
Re: Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? by Karlifate: 3:32pm On Apr 24, 2023
Nazgul:

Bro every hookup girl you see that goes to church has the fear of God. Some follow men home right there from the church premises.

Nigerians have developed thick skin to religion. Messages from the pulpit doesn't seem to sink deep into our hearts that's why despite being one of the most religious country in the world, we're the most corrupt.

Exactly! ๐Ÿ’ฏ

You can't just assume a shawty has the "fear of God", until you test her without her knowledge.
Re: Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? by Karlifate: 3:38pm On Apr 24, 2023
Aditkd:
Greetings all. I truly like the prank. If you are dating date one person. This prank of a thing really brings out the True character of an individual. Anybody who doesn't like it should not be trusted. Thank you and do have a pleasant day ahead.

๐Ÿ‘

If you're truly a loyal person, no matter the number of pranks brought your way, you'll pass all seemlessly.

Only fake-loyal people are scared of being tested.

1 Like

Re: Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? by Aditkd(f): 5:26pm On Apr 24, 2023
You can say that again Sir. Do have a pleasant evening ahead. quote author=Karlifate post=122719387]

๐Ÿ‘

If you're truly a loyal person, no matter the number of pranks brought your way, you'll pass all seemlessly.

Only fake-loyal people are scared of being tested.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? by Teleprompter(f): 5:57pm On Apr 24, 2023
Loyalty tests are good but not necessary to be designed as a prank. Many people are deceiving themselves in relationships and can easily see the light through simple tests
Re: Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? by Baolak(m): 7:43am On May 12, 2023
Nazgul:
I truly support it. And like someone said, it brings out the true nature of your partner.

I watched one prank where the girl admitted to having a fiance, the guy doing the prank was driving an upgraded model of Rx350. He picked her up, and told her that he'll give her 200k if she follows him to his hotel room for hookup sex.

Without even thinking or objecting, this girl told him to make the transfer so that they can go. The guy was like let's get there first, omo the girl followed him to his hotel room.

When they got in he told her it's a prank. The girl started attacking him, calling him names and playing the victim. But assuming that wasn't a prank, she would have cheated on her man and pocketed cool 200k...it's just that Nairaland doesn't support uploading videos directly from your phone gallery, I would have uploaded the video here.

For me, if I must marry you, I'll prank you, and believe me you wouldn't even know. I don't mind paying upcoming skit makers to run the parole for me. The goal is to know what I'm getting married to in order to avoid stories that touch.
Please help send the video to my WhatsApp number

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys, Do Not Try This At Home.......must Read / 8 Qualities Of Vagina That Drives Men Crazy. / Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.