Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears (48334 Views)

Wage Award, 40% Salary Increase:Β  FG Dashes Hope Of Workers, Can’t Pay MDAs / BREAKING: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears / Salary Rise For Workers Likely Over Inflation, Says FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by grandstar(m): 7:36pm On Apr 22, 2023
Hmm.
Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by wildernessVoice: 7:37pm On Apr 22, 2023
I pity those who called the pay rise a good.
By the time fuel subsidy is gone , you'll understand that the increase is nothing to cushion the effects.

3 Likes

Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by wildernessVoice: 7:38pm On Apr 22, 2023
By the time fuel subsidy is gone , you'll understand that the increase is nothing to cushion the effects.
😭😭😭

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by wildernessVoice: 7:38pm On Apr 22, 2023
😭😭😭 For Naija my People

2 Likes

Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by JASONjnr(m): 7:38pm On Apr 22, 2023
Flight90:
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ if you can believe this.... that means that you would also believe that one day dogs will start driving cars πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€­

I received the said arrears and my salary increased.

I don't know why you're doubting this ..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by wildernessVoice: 7:39pm On Apr 22, 2023
😭😭😭 For Naija my People .
Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by Ayodeoba: 7:39pm On Apr 22, 2023
That’s not enough, I really hope federal govt can purchase high numbers of buses delivered to each states and make the transport fare cheap to deter public transportation fare going too high
Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 22, 2023
cool problem for who no get work
Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by youngrichnigga: 7:41pm On Apr 22, 2023
Please what is 40% of the minimum wage if we measure the increase on the salary of minimum wage earner compare to the planned 332.4324% increase due to the planned fuel subsidy removal undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by QuotaSystem: 7:41pm On Apr 22, 2023
Kudos to the FGN.

A memorable parting gift from Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by mediclife1987(m): 7:42pm On Apr 22, 2023
chromofg:
The increment is not for all civil servant o. Just for some MDAs and those on CONPSS

Which kain blind talk be this?

Shey you no see where dem put Level 1-17?

So Level 1-17 of MDA and CONPSS special pass every other FG parastatal ba?

Very foolish talk.

2 Likes

Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by Blissful45(m): 7:42pm On Apr 22, 2023
Djblack1986:
don't be depressed because of malaria and typhoid that looks like a normal sickness to the average Nigerians. Go take bitter leaf water or male pawpaw leaf juice that sickness go run.

Pls help me if u can. It's mixed with ulcer due to hunger
Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by seunmsg(m): 7:42pm On Apr 22, 2023
Great news. I’m waiting patiently for my April salary plus arrears. We about to paint everywhere red 🀣🀣🀣

4 Likes

Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by mediclife1987(m): 7:43pm On Apr 22, 2023
wildernessVoice:
😭😭😭 For Naija my People .

You stammer for writing again?

5 Likes

Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by BigYash: 7:43pm On Apr 22, 2023
What's ahead is big. FG dey see wetin ordinary Nigerian no dey see ahead.. E no go funny o

Bag of pure water go reach #500 in coming months .. Make una dey celebrate rubbish there cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by phemmyfour: 7:46pm On Apr 22, 2023
GoWithGood:
We that are not federal workers nko?
You go suffer am....just watch as the price of everything goes up
Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by Skillsnigeria: 7:46pm On Apr 22, 2023
Noted
Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:48pm On Apr 22, 2023
GoWithGood:

How many Nigerians are under the federal government payroll but every Nigerian will surely feel the effect of fuel subsidy removal?

Its a bribe to shout labour up. They wont have anything to say than accept the removal. They have stake holders in the oil sector
Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by Emarex: 7:49pm On Apr 22, 2023
If I may ask, will this policy further decreases the value of naira or increases it?
Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by CANTICLES: 7:51pm On Apr 22, 2023
mediclife1987:

Which kain blind talk be this?

Shey you no see where dem put Level 1-17?

So Level 1-17 of MDA and CONPSS special pass every other FG parastatal ba?

Very foolish talk.

Read to understand

What he meant is that the increment is for those FG workers that are paid with Conpss salary structure only. Others with better salary structure are not included.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by Orinechi: 7:55pm On Apr 22, 2023
GoWithGood:

How many Nigerians are under the federal government payroll but every Nigerian will surely feel the effect of fuel subsidy removal?
why are u pained?
Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by occfx: 7:55pm On Apr 22, 2023
Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by OyiboOyibo(m): 7:57pm On Apr 22, 2023
This is FAKE NEWS because not all civil servants were paid.

Only those on CONPSS SALARY STRUCTURE were paid this peculiar allowance and we have up to 8 other salary structures who were not beneficiaries.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by JagabanBorgu: 7:57pm On Apr 22, 2023
BrotherSade:
😎

Buhari should do this one fast let it be the only good thing Nigerians will use to remember him when he finally leaves office 😎
He has done so many good things, iñgr@tes like will ñèvèr appreciate it.
Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by OyiboOyibo(m): 7:57pm On Apr 22, 2023
You are right comrade, Only those on CONPSS SALARY STRUCTURE were paid this peculiar allowance and we have up to 8 other salary structures who were not beneficiaries

Flight90:
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ if you can believe this.... that means that you would also believe that one day dogs will start driving cars πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€­

4 Likes

Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by saysoo: 7:58pm On Apr 22, 2023
References1:

https://punchng.com/breaking-fg-begins-payment-of-40-salary-rise-arrears/
the money they will finish before the arrival of the monster.
Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by OyiboOyibo(m): 7:59pm On Apr 22, 2023
chromofg:
The increment is not for all civil servant o. Just for some MDAs and those on CONPSS

Don't mind Ngige and his dribbles

2 Likes

Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by dman4mdmoon(m): 8:00pm On Apr 22, 2023
GoWithGood:

You see. Some families even up to the extended family don't have even one person as a federal worker.

Not "some"! A lot/so many families don't have any of their members in the federal civil service.

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by Onyi90(m): 8:00pm On Apr 22, 2023
Nothing of such I can boldly confirm.

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by SpaceXR: 8:00pm On Apr 22, 2023
Blissful45:
And inflation will rise so high particularly when the fuel subsidy is finally removed.
At this point in time, I am at a loss to understand why some are so rich, while others are poor and can't afford the essentials of life.
Bosses here on Nairaland should pls in God's almighty name, assuage my plight. I am sick with Malaria and typhoid. I am without drugs, no food to even eat. I'm depressed and frustrated. I need #5000 pls. No family love either. I'm so depressed
Make bitter leaf juice and drink for three day. Don't waste your money on drugs bro.

3 Likes

Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by Orinechi: 8:00pm On Apr 22, 2023
nurey:
40% pay rise that will be equal to 200% rise in goods and services, las las the increment would not be felt.

So I earn 100,000, 40% increase is 140,000.

40% increase of bag of rice 35,000 to 49,000
Soup say 10,000 for a month now 14,000
Protein 20,000 a month now 28,000
Fuel 200L say 50L a month now 500 by 50L 25,000 cut down ur expenses. Rice has close substitute. Go for that or better still stop eating rice.

By the time we add others, inflation would make the increment a GREEK GIFT angry
Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by Reference(m): 8:02pm On Apr 22, 2023
BrotherSade:
😎

Buhari should do this one fast let it be the only good thing Nigerians will use to remember him when he finally leaves office 😎

Federal civil servants.... and how many are they, compared to the rest of the country bearing the brunt of the economic stress to come.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Will Not Allow An Arrogant President To Insult My Country - Dino Maleye (vid) / See Why They Nicknamed Governor Okowa Of Delta State "The Road Master" (PHOTOS) / MON: Teni Speaks On Her National Honor From President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.