Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,068 members, 7,821,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears (48294 Views)

Wage Award, 40% Salary Increase:Β  FG Dashes Hope Of Workers, Can’t Pay MDAs / BREAKING: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears / Salary Rise For Workers Likely Over Inflation, Says FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by ozo13(m): 9:59pm On Apr 22, 2023
Nazgul:
This is a temporary solution cos less than 40% of our population are federal government workers. Question is what happens to the remaining 60%, how would they survive?

We want a permanent solution and that can be achieved if the monies which were used to pay for subsidies are redirected to our morbid refineries so as to get them running effectively within 6-8 months of the subsidy removal.

If this isn't done and the money is looted, then even the 40% increment wouldn't mean much anymore cos the kind inflation we're going experience, even 1m would look like 10k.
I feel money will be shared to state as well via FAAC so I believe people should hold their state governors by the jugular and ask for accountability
Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by Watcharena: 10:00pm On Apr 22, 2023
[quote author=21sailor post=122685623]Person just dey here dey display ignorance in full form come top am with grammar...nawa o!
Even when ngige was interviewed on channels TV he made it clear that it was only meant for ministries under CONPSS and it is clear that majority of the ministries in Nigeria are under CONPSS and their salary is the poorest imagine a Level 4 officer take home is 28,300.
So bad!
Intact it wasn't the salary that was i

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by Mrpojj(m): 10:00pm On Apr 22, 2023
Nazgul:
This is a temporary solution cos less than 40% of our population are federal government workers. Question is what happens to the remaining 60%, how would they survive?

We want a permanent solution and that can be achieved if the monies which were used to pay for subsidies are redirected to our morbid refineries so as to get them running effectively within 6-8 months of the subsidy removal.

If this isn't done and the money is looted, then even the 40% increment wouldn't mean much anymore cos the kind inflation we're going experience, even 1m would look like 10k.
it's not even up to 10%
Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by Slymontee: 10:04pm On Apr 22, 2023
DenreleDave:
cheesy grin grin

Na federal worker dem give increment, watch how Peter Obi and his mob will start crying again cool cool

8 years to crying by Peter obi and his mob to sweet well well....
U always find a way to mention Peter Obi so u get "likes"...oya go and use ur likes buy data and stop borrowing from glo (slow poke network)

God bless πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬

God judge druggies

God bless Nigerians home and abroad
Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by Babathanks(m): 10:14pm On Apr 22, 2023
Flight90:
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ if you can believe this.... that means that you would also believe that one day dogs will start driving cars πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€­
Is true, I stayed in abuja, but is only federal workers oo, my only problem now is that. What about state workers? Are they not entitle to? The governors will refuse to pay them
Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by mechanics(m): 10:29pm On Apr 22, 2023
Ofunaofu:

OYO
Lolz.
Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by mechanics(m): 10:30pm On Apr 22, 2023
GoWithGood:
We that are not federal workers nko?
Your organisation will take care of that.
Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by mechanics(m): 10:30pm On Apr 22, 2023
It's well, my salary structure was not captured.

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by ragakaer(m): 11:42pm On Apr 22, 2023
References1:

https://punchng.com/breaking-fg-begins-payment-of-40-salary-rise-arrears/

But ASUU and other tertiary institution unions are excluded.... Wahala wahala wahala in the tone of portable.

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by Alary: 11:50pm On Apr 22, 2023
What was actually increased is not the salary of workers on CONPSS salary structure but a 40% increment on the Peculiar allowance of the workers.
Most of the ministries and agencies that were poorly paid on this useless CONPSS received their normal April salary and the 40%of their salary being calculated as their peculiar allowance

4 Likes

Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by osato45: 11:58pm On Apr 22, 2023
mediclife1987:

Which kain blind talk be this?

Shey you no see where dem put Level 1-17?

So Level 1-17 of MDA and CONPSS special pass every other FG parastatal ba?

Very foolish talk.
why they may have considered them is the poor pay they receive
Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by Rinoxy: 11:59pm On Apr 22, 2023
Flight90:
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ if you can believe this.... that means that you would also believe that one day dogs will start driving cars πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€­

Meanwhile, check out my friend's short animation story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1ARufo_cFI
Stop embarrassing yourself. I'm a federal civil servant and it's true.
Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by Rinoxy: 12:01am On Apr 23, 2023
nurey:
40% pay rise that will be equal to 200% rise in goods and services, las las the increment would not be felt.

So I earn 100,000, 40% increase is 140,000.

40% increase of bag of rice 35,000 to 49,000
Soup say 10,000 for a month now 14,000
Protein 20,000 a month now 28,000
Fuel 200L say 50L a month now 500 by 50L 25,000

By the time we add others, inflation would make the increment a GREEK GIFT angry
At least na something, and no be everybody get the opportunity. So rest.
Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by Alpharey: 12:03am On Apr 23, 2023
DenreleDave:
cheesy grin grin

Na federal worker dem give increment, watch how Peter Obi and his mob will start crying again cool cool

8 years to crying by Peter obi and his mob to sweet well well....

God bless πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬

God bless the president-elect

God bless Nigerians home and abroad

We don pass this level oga. Why praying for your fellow citizens of same country to be crying, at the same time you are praying to God to bless NIGERIANS. Clear your eyes and see well

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by Rinoxy: 12:03am On Apr 23, 2023
wildernessVoice:
I pity those who called the pay rise a good.
By the time fuel subsidy is gone , you'll understand that the increase is nothing to cushion the effects.
Tor make dem cry? Those of us wey no come get am nko? Don't be a killjoy.
Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by Rinoxy: 12:04am On Apr 23, 2023
mediclife1987:

Which kain blind talk be this?

Shey you no see where dem put Level 1-17?

So Level 1-17 of MDA and CONPSS special pass every other FG parastatal ba?

Very foolish talk.
You're the ignorant one here. I hope by now you should have deleted this your comment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by Rinoxy: 12:05am On Apr 23, 2023
mediclife1987:

You stammer for writing again?
I no know why him dey repeat am anyhow.
Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by Rinoxy: 12:06am On Apr 23, 2023
BigYash:
What's ahead is big. FG dey see wetin ordinary Nigerian no dey see ahead.. E no go funny o

Bag of pure water go reach #500 in coming months .. Make una dey celebrate rubbish there cheesy
So make dem dey cry? Or what can u do about it?
Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by Rinoxy: 12:06am On Apr 23, 2023
phemmyfour:
You go suffer am....just watch as the price of everything goes up
Prices of things don dey go up before before dem born all of us. We go survive am by GOD'S grace.
Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by Rinoxy: 12:08am On Apr 23, 2023
saysoo:
the money they will finish before the arrival of the monster.
U're pained.
Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by Rinoxy: 12:10am On Apr 23, 2023
Oyindamolah:
This is what a Level 13 officer on step 1 earn as a Fed Staff
It depends on the MDA, in my office, level 11 step 2 recieves 156k monthly.
Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by Rinoxy: 12:10am On Apr 23, 2023
Oyindamolah:
40k *4 is 160 plus 100k is 260k for a Fed Staff on Level 13, it nothing to write home about
What are you calculating here?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by Rinoxy: 12:11am On Apr 23, 2023
JASONjnr:

Who told you it's 40k?

It's 40% increase....

If you're a level 13 and you earn 160... 40% of that will be 64k multiply by 4.... Plus your 160k...
Pls which MDA does a level 13 staff earn 160k?
Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by Rinoxy: 12:12am On Apr 23, 2023
des4ella:
Na very big lie... I work with a federal agency and nothing was added to the salary.
Ogbeni, that's because your agency is not under conpss, same with me, e no concern us.
Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by Rinoxy: 12:15am On Apr 23, 2023
chromofg:

Chai! See this wasted sperm , Mumu with poor understanding , the high ranking officer that got the increase is working in a CONPSS organisation nitwit , you don't even no how FED GOVT salary is structured and you are here displaying your ignorance. Pig
Bros abeg, tamper your bashings with mercy naa.
Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by Rinoxy: 12:17am On Apr 23, 2023
mediclife1987:

Your mental process reeks of alcohol. You're just talking rubbish like a gateman who spent his holidays drinking to stupor in one bushbar.

Has the FG ever adjusted salary for a particular pay structure?

Minimum wage, Health Hazard, Consolidated salaries etc; all made to cut across, but na this one you dey take deceive yourself sey na only CONPSS go collect...

Wake up and smell the coffee mumu, it's impossible to just adjust a single salary structure like that.

Stop reasoning like a gateman that hopes FG would pay him like his boss one day...

Guy abeg delete this your post. The person you're attacking just said it as it is, this 40% increment is just for MDAs under conpss because they receive the lowest and poorest salary in the country. Don't mention.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by Rinoxy: 12:17am On Apr 23, 2023
02Kebreal:
But Paramilitary Salaries remain the same.
No increment
YES.
Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by Rinoxy: 12:18am On Apr 23, 2023
IMEI:

he spoke the truth, civil servants on CONRAISS, CONHESS etc and other pay structures aren't included...only those on CONPSS
Exactly, I'm on conraiss and we're not included.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by Rinoxy: 12:21am On Apr 23, 2023
erniok:

That's what they don't know. That 40% will become-50% in time to come.
Either they increase it or not, FG would still remove subsidy, so think small at least.
Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by Rinoxy: 12:23am On Apr 23, 2023
amnesty7:

A sheer deceit from Ngige. They paid junk journalist to help them spread it.
Ignorance is bad sha. Those wey don receive their increased salaries dey flex, una dey here dey whine. SMH.
Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by Rinoxy: 12:24am On Apr 23, 2023
gloryman91:
Fake news, I am a federal worker received my Alert this morning without shishi on top, just the normal salary.
Oga, that's because you and I are not under conpss, me sef na normal salary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears by Rinoxy: 12:25am On Apr 23, 2023
adaericprin:
Nysc people nko
We're talking about permanent FG staff welfare here you're talking about a one-year program.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NLC To Commence Nationwide Strike On Wednesday, If PMS Price Isn't Reverted / Ibrahim Garuba Wala Rescued 500 Nigerian Schoolgirls From Boko Haram [Photos] / Photos: RCCG Members Asked To Show Their PVC In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.