Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Traveling Out, Do I Sponsor Myself Or My Wife - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Traveling Out, Do I Sponsor Myself Or My Wife (2274 Views)

Finally!!!! I Am Traveling Out Tomorrow!!!!! / I Sponsor My wife To Dubai now this is happening (Man cry out) / Should I Sponsor Her Education? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traveling Out, Do I Sponsor Myself Or My Wife by Kingdollar28(m): 6:27am On Apr 23, 2023
Rooneyboy:
Now, I've been confused for a while on this travelling abroad issue. The thing is, I've been working for over 10 year's in a fed govt parastatal, the pay ain't bad at all.
Got married 2 years ago and we've got an extremely beautiful daughter. Now, the ish is my wife has been totally idle. The Real me wants to send my wife abroad (Canada) for studies because she read microbiology in her first degree and I feel she's got the passion for the course. Also she is still relatively young (28 years) while I'm 37.
I'm not doing badly in my current place of work at all. My honest take on this is letting her go first while I stay back and make more money to fund her studies then maybe when she gets settled I and our daughter might join her.

My pop man had encouraged me to travel out, promised to give me the Proof of fund of 25 million whenever I need it.

MY FEARS:What if she changes mid way? I do not have a problem of me going to further mine, but I'm just being realistic in that she's way younger(9 years younger) and her course is one of the most sort after courses they've got abroad currently. I want the best for her but what if she changes midway.

I stumbled on this today on twitter and my fears increased.

My gee

I won't advice you to train a woman abroad

Baba ur marriage may scatter if she sees better life out there..

Especially freedom of speech for women.

If you really want her to further anything, let it be here in Nigeria..

And make sure you give am another Belle immediately she gets admitted!

I may sound stupid but believe me, women can be very evil

You can never predict them

Re: Traveling Out, Do I Sponsor Myself Or My Wife by Shokoloko(f): 7:19am On Apr 23, 2023
Rooneyboy:
Now, I've been confused for a while on this travelling abroad issue. The thing is, I've been working for over 10 year's in a fed govt parastatal, the pay ain't bad at all.
Got married 2 years ago and we've got an extremely beautiful daughter. Now, the ish is my wife has been totally idle. The Real me wants to send my wife abroad (Canada) for studies because she read microbiology in her first degree and I feel she's got the passion for the course. Also she is still relatively young (28 years) while I'm 37.
I'm not doing badly in my current place of work at all. My honest take on this is letting her go first while I stay back and make more money to fund her studies then maybe when she gets settled I and our daughter might join her.

My pop man had encouraged me to travel out, promised to give me the Proof of fund of 25 million whenever I need it.

MY FEARS:What if she changes mid way? I do not have a problem of me going to further mine, but I'm just being realistic in that she's way younger(9 years younger) and her course is one of the most sort after courses they've got abroad currently. I want the best for her but what if she changes midway.

If you were my brother I would say no, you go train yourself.
She can join you and get a open work permit.

3 Likes

Re: Traveling Out, Do I Sponsor Myself Or My Wife by purehustle101(m): 7:59am On Apr 23, 2023
Na mumu want carry woman go abroad. When your ready to travel give her another belle and move. Remember the funds cos abroad is not easy.

2 Likes

Re: Traveling Out, Do I Sponsor Myself Or My Wife by Hypnotise: 8:59am On Apr 23, 2023
Never you make the mistake of training a woman to be ahead of you. She would start to disrespect you mercilessly once she starts earning more than you

2 Likes

Re: Traveling Out, Do I Sponsor Myself Or My Wife by Sisib15: 9:02am On Apr 23, 2023
There is a thread on nairaland that says "my girlfriend doesn't want to take my abroad after I sponsored her". Read and learn from there

1 Like

Re: Traveling Out, Do I Sponsor Myself Or My Wife by Tenrack: 9:11am On Apr 23, 2023
Rooneyboy:

if you know wetin good for you, you go put yourself first in all that you do. People change. You can't even vouch for yourself let alone a female.

1 Like

Re: Traveling Out, Do I Sponsor Myself Or My Wife by Waffarianman(m): 9:19am On Apr 23, 2023
Should we tell him shocked shocked grin grin grin he's a mumu man

1 Like

Re: Traveling Out, Do I Sponsor Myself Or My Wife by Brokeness(m): 10:54am On Apr 23, 2023
Shokoloko:

Op I don't have anything to say, but just to let you know that a woman said this.

Use your head or they will use it for you.
Re: Traveling Out, Do I Sponsor Myself Or My Wife by Brokeness(m): 10:55am On Apr 23, 2023
Sisib15:
There is a thread on nairaland that says "my girlfriend doesn't want to take my abroad after I sponsored her". Read and learn from there

No. He thinks his own case will be different.

1 Like

Re: Traveling Out, Do I Sponsor Myself Or My Wife by ItisWell22(f): 11:23am On Apr 23, 2023
If you’ve got this much doubt about her, better play safe.

You either go as a family, or you go further your studies, when you’re stable; they join you.

Follow your inner man to avoid, “my mind was telling me oh”…

1 Like

Re: Traveling Out, Do I Sponsor Myself Or My Wife by WrriterNig: 1:04pm On Apr 23, 2023
Rooneyboy:
her baby?
How does she intend coping with studies

I'm just tired and confused.

As a man, you should NEVER take advice from women. They'll ALWAYS talk in favor of the woman involved. Seek advice from your fellow men who have been in your shoes.

My advice for you: Sponsor yourself there first, when you're financially ready, your family would join you then..

Or else you'll serve as a bitter lesson for other young men on this forum. Don't say you weren't warned!

3 Likes

Re: Traveling Out, Do I Sponsor Myself Or My Wife by Rooneyboy(m): 2:19pm On Apr 23, 2023
WrriterNig:

As a man, you should NEVER take advice from women. They'll ALWAYS talk in favor of the woman involved. Seek advice from your fellow men who have been in your shoes.

My advice for you: Sponsor yourself there first, when you're financially ready, your family would join you then..

Or else you'll serve as a bitter lesson for other young men on this forum. Don't say you weren't warned!

I'm totally in love with this piece sir.

1 Like

Re: Traveling Out, Do I Sponsor Myself Or My Wife by Rooneyboy(m): 2:21pm On Apr 23, 2023
Tenrack:
if you know wetin good for you, you go put yourself first in all that you do. People change. You can't even vouch for yourself let alone a female.

grin grin grin
Words from elders, I'm really happy I came on here seeking u guys advice.
Re: Traveling Out, Do I Sponsor Myself Or My Wife by Rooneyboy(m): 2:22pm On Apr 23, 2023
Shokoloko:

Thank u sis, ur input is highly valid.

1 Like

Re: Traveling Out, Do I Sponsor Myself Or My Wife by Rooneyboy(m): 2:28pm On Apr 23, 2023
Kingdollar28:

My gee

I won't advice you to train a woman abroad

Baba ur marriage may scatter if she sees better life out there..

Especially freedom of speech for women.

If you really want her to further anything, let it be here in Nigeria..

And make sure you give am another Belle immediately she gets admitted!

I may sound stupid but believe me, women can be very evil

You can never predict them

You are not sounding stupid at all bro, I really intend getting her pregnant again oo before leaving. I don't want stories that touch.
Re: Traveling Out, Do I Sponsor Myself Or My Wife by Rooneyboy(m): 2:30pm On Apr 23, 2023
deltateam:

Your mumu never do. Just prepare your mind she will divorce you there.

angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Traveling Out, Do I Sponsor Myself Or My Wife by Rooneyboy(m): 2:31pm On Apr 23, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:

Would have said there isn't anything bad with that........

But my own blood big brother moved his wife from......naija to Dubai then again moved her from Dubai to Germany for further studies.........

Inshort sha........his wife has moved with her life already while my brother had to remarry again and still trying to reorganize his life........

Btw.........this was same woman that birthed a kid for him........

Jesus Christ!
cry
Re: Traveling Out, Do I Sponsor Myself Or My Wife by Rooneyboy(m): 2:34pm On Apr 23, 2023
Emmanuel909090:

Invest in yourself first, women are naturally selfish Nd self-centred.
Once you have made it, care for them and bring them over.

Don't come here wailing in 6 months like the latest victim is currently doing on Nairaland

I promise to take all of the advice I'm getting here. I'm going to put them to good use.
Re: Traveling Out, Do I Sponsor Myself Or My Wife by Tenrack: 3:33pm On Apr 23, 2023
Rooneyboy:

grin grin grin
Words from elders, I'm really happy I came on here seeking u guys advice.
please heed these words. Your wife may switch up. You can only count on yourself
Re: Traveling Out, Do I Sponsor Myself Or My Wife by deewhydoski(m): 5:30pm On Apr 23, 2023
Rooneyboy:

I promise to take all of the advice I'm getting here. I'm going to put them to good use.
Pls plan it very well oo....make sure u go for stem courses when u are ready to study abroad...Do go for yeye courses
Re: Traveling Out, Do I Sponsor Myself Or My Wife by Qatar2022: 5:47pm On Apr 23, 2023
Rooneyboy:

You want to bring wife for another man , Continue
Re: Traveling Out, Do I Sponsor Myself Or My Wife by Karlifate: 12:02pm On Apr 24, 2023
If you can't go together as a family, then your finances are still not in order.

Prioritize that first.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Most Older Single Ladies Have Anger Issues / Www. + Nairaland.com / Your Woman Eyes Another Man In Your Presence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.