Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,084 members, 7,828,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba (43007 Views)

Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member / 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer / Ex-Governor Tired Of Senate, Aspires To Be APC National Secretary - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba by affable4(m): 8:31am On Apr 24, 2023
Exclusive101:
This is coming from a tribe that worshipped n adored a bastard n lunatic like Nnadi Kanu ? Who your Igbo papa de advice ? Abeg de go hell with your foolish advice.

Exhibiting your demented and minute IQ.
I will ignore your generalisation because your are obviously unintelligent to hold down a discuss, let alone an argument. Gently revel in the euphoria of your folly.
Re: SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba by affable4(m): 8:34am On Apr 24, 2023
[quote author=Exclusive101 post=122710169]This is coming from a tribe that worshipped n adored a bastard n lunatic like Nnadi Kanu ? Who your Igbo papa de advice ? Abeg de go hell with your foolish

I will ignore your generalisation because you are obviously not intelligent enough to hold a discuss, let alone an argument. Gently revel in the euphoria of your folly and ignorance.
Re: SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba by Ginomel(m): 8:35am On Apr 24, 2023
This man must be insane. 2023 election is yet to be fully sorted out and we are yet to commence the regime.

And this ridiculous man is already talking about 2027. What kind of nonsense is that.

Why can't we get it once and for all

How long are we going to be having senseless leaders in governance. Imagine this kind of person being part of the government with this divisive mentality, tell me how the expected development will be possible.

Total crying shame.
Re: SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba by Ttipsy(f): 8:37am On Apr 24, 2023
essentialone:
No matter who is there, if you do not hustle personally, you will suffer.

Even if the President is from your community / village, he will finish his tenure, and your life will not change, if you do not hustle for yourself.

As for me, I am a big player in the Nigeria stock market, and that is the only thing I am interested in. You guys can continue to bother about the business of other people called politicians. Before the election, I stated it here. No matter who wins between Peter Obi, Tinubu, or Atiku. I will always be okay, by the grace of God. I don't care about politicians. And just before you talk about unfavorable economic policies, just know that there are opportunities in every Economic situation.
great you in stock market community?
Re: SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba by Ttipsy(f): 8:40am On Apr 24, 2023
Igbek76:
The Igbos always behaved badly and anti socially. Their sense of judgement is always problematic for Nigeria state.
You are just 5% minority and you want to bragado and control 95% ? Nobody in the world will take such senseless and belligerent people seriously.
I think it should go to the people of NW.
The Igbos must learn politics of humility and align with their neighbours to win supports.
All their nonsense uzobu zobu politics of propaganda and emotional blackmails will not yield any positive result. Nigeria is a massively big terrain.
you imagine what you typed! Deep down you, you know you just typed rubbish!

I bet you even if SE people had voted massively for APC, you all will still hate. Your bigotry Is just overwhelming

1 Like

Re: SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba by Deadlytruth(m): 8:43am On Apr 24, 2023
affable4:
The type of people we give attention and relevance in this country ehn.

It's not mandatory to zone the position to SS/SE, but how will it be a mistake if APC decides to?

This type of actions some of us are encouraging will definitely consume this nation.
Please there is nothing like SE/SS. There are six geopolitical regions in Nigeria, and SS is a separate one from SE.

1 Like

Re: SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba by Christistruth03: 8:51am On Apr 24, 2023
SS has already got it

It is not. mistake
Re: SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba by Xscape1993(m): 9:04am On Apr 24, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
To avoid being surprised by the upcoming government is to avoid everything about the incoming government tongue
I have avoided them already until the Court says otherwise....
Re: SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba by danilho(m): 9:05am On Apr 24, 2023
AgendaMan:
Did you know that Iceland has the lowest crime rate in the world? Or that Denmark has the lowest corruption rate in the world? This video shows you which countries have the lowest of different things. See video below, very educative.. You'll never believe the country that has the lowest age of consent @ 12 years old ;

https://youtu.be/hWI0HMDdx6Akpt

Don't 4get to SUBSCRIBE to the channel if you love our Kind of content cry
Re: SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba by kosssy: 9:10am On Apr 24, 2023
Let no Igbo man belittle himself for any position in Nigeria. We have equal rights as far as this country remains. Wherever you reside as an Igbo man, be wise, law-abiding, and hustle with your head held high. We shall overcome!👌
Re: SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba by Christian36: 9:10am On Apr 24, 2023
Postinor:
and it won't also stop other tribes from becoming successful,stop talking like igbos are the only successful people in Nigeria
Lol, my concern here is Igbo, other tribes are also successful but you see that tribe that feels that every position in the government shouldn't go to any tribe that failed to vote for their person always get disappointed, they did it during this Buhari regime and yet that didn't stop Igbos from attaining their greatness, rather they even cry and complain more than Igbos, ordinary cashless policy they protested in Ogun and Oyo. Again they can't just wait for that same man used to mock Igbos in 2015 to step down

2 Likes

Re: SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba by Deadlytruth(m): 9:33am On Apr 24, 2023
viodemus:
funny people. Why should igbos care about Senate presidency, if not to give one Nigeria igbos a talking point of hope, to feel foolishly patriotic to Nigeria that seeks their demise.

If igbos leave today, just know it won't be long before the islamics yorubas decide to leave. They know they are not compatible with the north, but their aim to destroy the igbos and their religion similarity, is what unites them. On top of that, the north can bully them to submission.

Igbos should move with discipline. We will keep using their actions to gain foreign practical assistance. We should never start aggression but we should get strong enough to make them loose in catastrophic ways, like how they wish us.

But you Igbos were far more incompatible with the North than the Yoruba moslems both in terms of religion and cultural philosophy yet, at independence, while those Yoruba moslems joined their Yoruba Christian Brothers to propose to you Igbos an all-Southern parties alliance which would have given the South a hedge over the North and even produced an Igbo man as the very first ruler of Nigeria, the same you Igbos rejected that offer claiming it wouldn't augur well for the very one Nigerianism philosophy which you now deride, despise and claim is responsible for the Nigeria tragedy? So whose fault that Nigeria is what it is today other than your very people?
What we have in our hands today as the Nigerian injustice, oppression of the common man, tribalism inspired voting, unprincipled politicking, etc are all the long term consequences of that myopic decision your political forebears made at independence against common sense and ideal principles of politics. According to Mrs. Hilary Clinton; people must learn to live with the short and long term consequences of their choices.

1 Like

Re: SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba by Juoflife1(f): 9:36am On Apr 24, 2023
Give it to the man in your village, the shege will still go round. You think you're doing Igbo people? They will continue to progress. Nothing can stop us.
Re: SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba by lincs25(m): 9:37am On Apr 24, 2023
A university drop out is the one giving advice
Re: SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 24, 2023
Jerryherd:
cool

North West are getting Speaker of the House

SouthSouth especially Rivers State, Edo , Delta and Akwa Ibom deserve a slot to battle it out for Senate Presidency

Remove EDO and Delta. EDO should be removed totally.
Re: SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba by Akanbiedu(m): 9:49am On Apr 24, 2023
Very solid argument though
Re: SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba by I8flatigos: 9:50am On Apr 24, 2023
SLOVFO:

You are just an insecured human being. As long as Igbos remain Nigerians they will live and do business wherever they so please in the country. Even if you get your Odudduwa Republic or whatever, igbos will still come and live among you, albeit successfully. There is nothing and absolutely nothing you and your kind can do about it. You are not bigger than God who made the Igbos. Don't reckon without Him.

I know you people are waka waka about....your people can't make it without coming to Lagos
Re: SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba by MatrixCircle: 10:24am On Apr 24, 2023
Garba thinks Tinubu will be like Jubrin that appointed Fulani to handle every important positions. This time, it's only the vice President Shettima position they will have.
What happened to Osinbanjo will happened to him. Tinubu boys will silence him.
Re: SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba by Coronavirus1: 10:24am On Apr 24, 2023
Northerners politician are too greedy every good thing they want it for them
Re: SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba by MatrixCircle: 10:29am On Apr 24, 2023
I8flatigos:

I know you people are waka waka about....your people can't make it without coming to Lagos
You, are you from Lagos State ?? The real Lagosians don't harass any none indigenes.
Only those from Nearby state. Immediately I see people like you I know you also enter like other tribes and bitter because you are still struggling. Make God bless your hustle so you can be at peace with your fellow country men.

How many times you don here kanuri or fulani or Hausa tell other none indigenes to leave Kano state that Kano belongs to them.
Tell me how many times..but still you claim to be more educated.
Re: SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 24, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

In this game, we must be real, practical and deliberate with our choices. We must stick to the facts and consolidate our bases with the strongest possible instruments of power. It is very necessary for our future political success.

APC will be naive to give Senate Presidency to SS or SE. It is either NW or NC.

If the SE or SS want it they should have worked very hard for it during the Presidential elections.
Politics is different from governance. Politics is about winning elections but governance is about service delivery. You need to win elections first before you get mandate to serve and deliver service.

NW gave the highest votes while NC gave 4 out of 6 states to Asiwaju.
Rewarding NW or NC with Senate Presidency is a big statement that loyalty pays. You do not empower those who are not loyal to you and your party .

PMB learnt a bitter lesson with Emefiele who is a PDP guy and almost singlehandedly made APC lose the Presidential election.
check my signature for free stuffs!

I share your thoughts and Adamu Garba concerns. We must not forget those people though very few in numbers that fought in South South (Rivers, Akwa Ibom & Cross River) on the side of Tinubu. These people dissipated more energy & resources to Tinubu cause. The same happened in South East.

Above all, Presidency should not be winner takes all. It should be a platform for national cohesion and rehabilitation. Presidency should be a platform for inclusive governance, it should be a platform for healing of aggrieved parties and people. It should not be a platform for oppression and dominion.

In 1979, the South West have no complaints having voted for UPN. The President, VP, Senate President and Speaker were zoned out of South West.
The same was repeated in 1983. The IBOs enjoyed the settings coming few years after the Civil war.

In 1993, indirectly and inwardly, the IBOs still remembered under Shagari, they enjoyed VP (Alex Ekwueme) and Speakership (Ume Ezeoke). Because of this they rejected Abiola. Abiola offered the IBOs the post of Secretary to the Government of the Federation, they rejected it. They said the Secretary is a Person that serves his Master tea in the office. As at this period, the Speaker is an IBO man. SGF and Speaker were not enough for the IBOs.

The calculation of the IBOs by rejecting Abiola was that under TOFA (NRC), they will have the Vice President and Speaker as it happened under Shagari. They don't care about what happens to the Yorubas. That was why they fought alongside Abacha to prevent the mandate.

You cannot blame the IBOs. While it may be easier for Yorubas to accept faith under NPN and the conspiracy that removed Etteh as Speaker under Yaradua, the IBOs will cry marginalization and victimization and oppression because of Civil war.

For inclusion, the Senate Presidency should be zoned to South South or South East. I prefer Akwa Ibom - Godswill Akpabio.

The North West is part of the Presidency already (Pa Tanko Yakassai, El Rufai, Ganduje, etc). The Civil war healing process is what Pa Adebanjo is fighting for but wrongly.

Whatever happens in 2027 is left to God, North East cannot have the VP while North West have Senate Presidency. The implication is that the President, VP and SP are now Muslim. That is too much. That is Winner takes all. The IBOs will not allow Tinubu to rest with Propaganda.
Re: SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba by olatuns2017: 10:38am On Apr 24, 2023
chisomkachy:

https://twitter.com/adamugarba/status/1650186359200464898?t=gjSjNKrD3hbl8VNWVpPc2w&s=19

Unfortunately you are right

Political Power is not given based on emotions.

If not North west ....SS should have it and SE can have speakership
Re: SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba by Pacesetter123(m): 10:44am On Apr 24, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

In this game, we must be real, practical and deliberate with our choices. We must stick to the facts and consolidate our bases with the strongest possible instruments of power. It is very necessary for our future political success.

APC will be naive to give Senate Presidency to SS or SE. It is either NW or NC.

If the SE or SS want it they should have worked very hard for it during the Presidential elections.
Politics is different from governance. Politics is about winning elections but governance is about service delivery. You need to win elections first before you get mandate to serve and deliver service.

NW gave the highest votes while NC gave 4 out of 6 states to Asiwaju.
Rewarding NW or NC with Senate Presidency is a big statement that loyalty pays. You do not empower those who are not loyal to you and your party .

PMB learnt a bitter lesson with Emefiele who is a PDP guy and almost singlehandedly made APC lose the Presidential election.
check my signature for free stuffs!

You and Adamu Garba
Re: SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba by FreeStuffsNG: 10:54am On Apr 24, 2023
babaolofin:

I share your thoughts and Adamu Garba concerns. We must not forget those people though very few in numbers that fought in South South (Rivers, Akwa Ibom & Cross River) on the side of Tinubu. These people dissipated more energy & resources to Tinubu cause. The same happened in South East.

Above all, Presidency should not be winner takes all. It should be a platform for national cohesion and rehabilitation. Presidency should be a platform for inclusive governance, it should be a platform for healing of aggrieved parties and people. It should not be a platform for oppression and dominion.

In 1979, the South West have no complaints having voted for UPN. The President, VP, Senate President and Speaker were zoned out of South West.
The same was repeated in 1983. The IBOs enjoyed the settings coming few years after the Civil war.

In 1993, indirectly and inwardly, the IBOs still remembered under Shagari, they enjoyed VP (Alex Ekwueme) and Speakership (Ume Ezeoke). Because of this they rejected Abiola. Abiola offered the IBOs the post of Secretary to the Government of the Federation, they rejected it. They said the Secretary is a Person that serves his Master tea in the office. As at this period, the Speaker is an IBO man. SGF and Speaker were not enough for the IBOs.

The calculation of the IBOs by rejecting Abiola was that under TOFA (NRC), they will have the Vice President and Speaker as it happened under Shagari. They don't care about what happens to the Yorubas. That was why they fought alongside Abacha to prevent the mandate.

You cannot blame the IBOs. While it may be easier for Yorubas to accept faith under NPN and the conspiracy that removed Etteh as Speaker under Yaradua, the IBOs will cry marginalization and victimization and oppression because of Civil war.

For inclusion, the Senate Presidency should be zoned to South South or South East. I prefer Akwa Ibom - Godswill Akpabio.

The North West is part of the Presidency already (Pa Tanko Yakassai, El Rufai, Ganduje, etc). The Civil war healing process is what Pa Adebanjo is fighting for but wrongly.

Whatever happens in 2027 is left to God, North East cannot have the VP while North West have Senate Presidency. The implication is that the President, VP and SP are now Muslim. That is too much. That is Winner takes all. The IBOs will not allow Tinubu to rest with Propaganda.

Sir, all that Nigerians want is excellent leadership and service delivery. There is nowhere in our constitution where federal character is used for Senate election. It is party interest first. Asiwaju needs a core loyalist to help him in the Senate.

If you sacrifice your promise to serve Nigerians excellently just because you want to be politically correct, you will make another fatal mistake Buhari made with Saraki.

For sensitive and strategic positions ,Asiwaju must use only qualified competent Nigerians among his core loyalist in APC. He must consolidate in areas with huge votes so his party does not lose election and reward only loyal party members. If you do not win elections you can not discuss apoointments o.
So the priority should be loyalty to the party.

If SE and SS work very hard, they will prove themselves. Asiwaju will never get his priority wrong; deliver excellent leadership for Nigerians. It is excellent leadership that will give national cohesion, it is not filling your govt with disloyal politicians because you want cohesion, it will never work.

1 Like

Re: SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 24, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Sir, all that Nigerians want is excellent leadership and service delivery. There is nowhere in our constitution where federal character is used for Senate election. It is party interest first. Asiwaju needs a core loyalist to help him in the Senate.

If you sacrifice your promise to serve Nigerians excellently just because you want to be politically correct, you will make another fatal mistake Buhari made with Saraki.

For sensitive and strategic positions ,Asiwaju must use only qualified competent Nigerians among his core loyalist in APC. He must consolidate in areas with huge votes so his party does not lose election and reward only loyal party members. If you do not win elections you can not discuss apoointments o.
So the priority should be loyalty to the party.

If SE and SS work very hard, they will prove themselves. Asiwaju will never get his priority wrong; deliver excellent leadership for Nigerians. It is excellent leadership that will give national cohesion, it is not filling your govt with disloyal politicians because you want cohesion, it will never work.

You made a very great point with Saraki. Remember, it was not Buhari that nominated Saraki. Saraki was nominated by cartels in Jonathan government and his election was shoddy. He came to tackle anticipated anti corruption fight of Buhari. He purposely came to frustrate Buhari government.

Godswill Akpabio or Orji Uzor Kalu are very different from Saraki. They are very loyal to Tinubu and APC.

The IBOs have potentials both human and natural resources. Very determined , hardworking & results oriented. They are not happy and suspicious of Nigeria. Efforts should be made to integrate them. The South South people of Rivers, Akwa Ibom & Cross River with vast natural resources have resigned to fate as minorities. These people must be at the central. The obedients are 60% IBOs, 35% South, 5% others.

Tinubu should focus on how to integrate aggrieved parties into his government and make Nigeria more united. 2027 should be left to God.

1 Like

Re: SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba by emmybobo1: 11:32am On Apr 24, 2023
I8flatigos:

I see.... to start with, my father is a king in Lagos that means I'm not poor like your entire lineage. It's obvious you and lineage wont die well.
Failure father of yours is decaying already
Re: SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba by FreeStuffsNG: 11:40am On Apr 24, 2023
babaolofin:

You made a very great point with Saraki. Remember, it was not Buhari that nominated Saraki. Saraki was nominated by cartels in Jonathan government and his election was shoddy. He came to tackle anticipated anti corruption fight of Buhari. He purposely came to frustrate Buhari government.

Godswill Akpabio or Orji Uzor Kalu are very different from Saraki. They are very loyal to Tinubu and APC.

The IBOs have potentials both human and natural resources. Very determined , hardworking & results oriented. They are not happy and suspicious of Nigeria. Efforts should be made to integrate them. The South South people of Rivers, Akwa Ibom & Cross River with vast natural resources have resigned to fate as minorities. These people must be at the central. The obedients are 60% IBOs, 35% South, 5% others.

Tinubu should focus on how to integrate aggrieved parties into his government and make Nigeria more united. 2027 should be left to God.
The @bolded is true and God has told us faith without works is dead. Asiwaju's job is not to "integerate aggrieved parties into his government and make Nigeria more united". That is the job for all the 3 arms of govt and every Nigerian. Asiwaju Tinubu's job is not to fill his govt with aggrieved people, they will give him badluck and sabotage his govt and he will lose in 2027.

His job is to select the best and most qualified patriotic Nigerians AMONG only his loyalists to deliver excellent leadership and govt for Nigeria. Nobody will care if his govt delivers excellent service but if he fails by packing disgruntled sore losers in govt, Nigerians and God will abandon him.

The aggrieved people will not make Asiwaju's govt.They should go and assemble to form a formidable opposition. We do not need anyone of them in Asiwaju Tinubu's govt. If the Igbo keep hating on Asiwaju and Asiwaju falls for the guess that they will love him if he fills his govt with them then he should expect failure in 2027.

Asiwaju will appoint Igbo from every state in his cabinet but for very strategic positions, he should steer clear of those who hate him and are disloyal to him. He will go for loyalty and competence so that he can deliver excellent govt.

Asiwaju is not naive please do not bother with this your PR job for "aggrieved parties and Igbo people", they will sabotage his govt so it is better you stay with us that Asiwaju MUST prioritize excellent service delivery and to achieve that he must use competent, patriotic and loyal party members from areas where the future electoral successes of Asiwaju and his party is guaranteed. People who hate him can not stop hating him so he will not waste his time and resources on them. His contract is to serve all Nigerians excellently while the constitution , all arms of govt, the armed forces and other institutions are for national cohesion. It is not for the President alone.

When you hate other Nigerians because they are not from your Igbo tribe, it is not the job of Asiwaju to change your mind. Your parents, pastors, imams, Eze, Gov, HORs/ Senator etc are there to teach you to love others. When they fail it is not the fault of the President.
Re: SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba by KaptainAfrika: 11:44am On Apr 24, 2023
Give it all to the Muslims...nothing dey happennnn
Re: SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba by famology(m): 12:53pm On Apr 24, 2023
Oga shut up please
We can't have 1,2,3 as Muslims. Senate presidency must be a southern Christian from SS or SE
Re: SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba by Postinor: 1:26pm On Apr 24, 2023
Christian36:
Lol, my concern here is Igbo, other tribes are also successful but you see that tribe that feels that every position in the government shouldn't go to any tribe that failed to vote for their person always get disappointed, they did it during this Buhari regime and yet that didn't stop Igbos from attaining their greatness, rather they even cry and complain more than Igbos, ordinary cashless policy they protested in Ogun and Oyo. Again they can't just wait for that same man used to mock Igbos in 2015 to step down
all I know is,in politics Igbos are and will always be sore losers

1 Like

Re: SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba by danzaki63: 1:27pm On Apr 24, 2023
Garba, How does, Muslim, Muslim, Muslim sound to you, for the number 1, 2, 3 in the country, or that one is not amongst your political calculations? Buy sense i beg.

1 Like

Re: SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba by Jack500: 1:28pm On Apr 24, 2023
chidiwar:

God punish ur father..
What are u people afraid of

Go and hang yourself. You are not getting anything from APC

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See The Reply EFCC Gave To A Student / Victor Omoregie, Vanguard Manager Dies In His Lagos Office After Slumping / Ayiri Emami, Dangote, Oshiomhole & Obaseki Hang Out Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.