Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,020 members, 7,828,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba (43003 Views)

Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member / 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer / Ex-Governor Tired Of Senate, Aspires To Be APC National Secretary - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba by Jack500: 1:31pm On Apr 24, 2023
Arabk25:

I can clearly see how stupid you're
So why is there opposition must everybody vote for APC or are you so dump

That must be your father that failed to train you

You didn't vote for a party yet you want the highest non elective position from the same party. God punish your papa.

You won't get a dime from APC, go hang yourself
Re: SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba by rummmy: 1:57pm On Apr 24, 2023
The Islamic agenda is here...
President...Muslim..
Vice president ..Muslim.
Senate president...Muslim.
Speaker.....Muslim..
Army chief....Muslim..
Chief judge...Muslim..
To those useless Christian's that said it does not matter....una good morning.....
I support nw for Senate president and speaker....
Re: SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba by affable4(m): 2:10pm On Apr 24, 2023
Deadlytruth:

Please there is nothing like SE/SS. There are six geopolitical regions in Nigeria, and SS is a separate one from SE.

Oga forward slash doesn't make two different things one. It can be used as 'or'.

What's the benefit of bringing them together? Is SS better off? Are their politicians from a different planet?
Last I checked, Bayelsa is wallowing in poverty despite oil and having an ex-president among them.

These things are trivial, let's advocate for a better environment for everyone
Re: SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba by mechanics(m): 2:58pm On Apr 24, 2023
Fat lie.
Re: SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba by Vitally123: 3:30pm On Apr 24, 2023
By your small head and myopic bigotry, abegi get sense, the dynamic world has moved, ose!
Re: SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba by Christian36: 4:46pm On Apr 24, 2023
Postinor:
all I know is,in politics Igbos are and will always be sore losers
You don't really know the meaning of sore loser. Under thesame Buhari regime where Igbos had no positions in high profile position, you guys are still crying that Igbos want to take over Lagos. When you hate people for no reason it simple mean that the person is sick in the head.
Re: SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba by Deadlytruth(m): 4:53pm On Apr 24, 2023
babaolofin:

Remove EDO and Delta. EDO should be removed totally.

May I know the reason for your opinion that Edo should be removed? If what I am suspecting is as your reason is correct, then your opinion should not apply to Edo-North and I guess you know why.
Re: SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba by Deadlytruth(m): 5:07pm On Apr 24, 2023
affable4:

Oga forward slash doesn't make two different things one. It can be used as 'or'.

What's the benefit of bringing them together? Is SS better off? Are their politicians from a different planet?
Last I checked, Bayelsa is wallowing in poverty despite oil and having an ex-president among them.

These things are trivial, let's advocate for a better environment for everyone

The context in which SS/SE is used by most Nairalanders, especially those from the SE, is in the sense of being one and the same. You can't claim to be unaware of statements like "we SE/SE need restructuring", we SE/SS are being marginalized", etc. In the context of the above assertions as examples, the forward slash definitely can't mean 'or' because the 'we' which proceeds it makes it clear that they are being taken together as one and not in the sense of a disjunction.

On the issue of whether Bayelsa is doing well as a SS state despite having produced a president and bearing crude oil, you need a refresher course in Nigeria's political history so as to appreciate the fact that their misery in Bayelsa and in the entire SS region is no fault of theirs but a fall out of Igbo greed which inspired Aguiyi Ironsi to first ever tamper with the truly federal constitution by which all parts of Nigeria would have developed by now through healthy competition amidst regional autonomy and resource control.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba by Postinor: 6:40pm On Apr 24, 2023
Christian36:
You don't really know the meaning of sore loser. Under thesame Buhari regime where Igbos had no positions in high profile position, you guys are still crying that Igbos want to take over Lagos. When you hate people for no reason it simple mean that the person is sick in the head.
Igbos will neva rule this country that is all I know,they can keep on consoling themselves that they don't need it grin
Re: SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba by Postinor: 6:42pm On Apr 24, 2023
Christian36:
all I know is Igbos will never rule nigeria, not in the nxt 100 yrs,they can keep on consoling themselves by saying they don't need presidency,but we all know they are deceiving themselves grin grin grin grin grin
Re: SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba by Slurity(m): 7:22pm On Apr 24, 2023
Xscape1993:
Nothing will ever surprise me in this government anymore. Agberos and touts are forcing themselves on educated people. The deadly political mistake of 2015 negative effects are already with us.
There is no mistake or regret for 2015. Janathan remain the biggest mistake of Nigeria and we are smart to make that decision. Nigeria would have collapse long time ago. Nigeria forget things easily.
Re: SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba by Christian36: 8:08pm On Apr 24, 2023
Postinor:
all I know is Igbos will never rule nigeria, not in the nxt 100 yrs,they can keep on consoling themselves by saying they don't need presidency,but we all know they are deceiving themselves grin grin grin grin grin
Do you even know where you be in the next 40yrs. Sometime, some people just like talking like fools. How do you know that Igbos won't rule in the next 20yrs talkless of 100yrs.

1 Like

Re: SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba by Postinor: 9:58pm On Apr 24, 2023
Christian36:
Do you even know where you be in the next 40yrs. Sometime, some people just like talking like fools. How do you know that Igbos won't rule in the next 20yrs talkless of 100yrs.
forget oga, Igbos will neva rule,they will always continue to be wailers
Re: SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba by Christian36: 10:23pm On Apr 24, 2023
Postinor:
forget oga, Igbos will neva rule,they will always continue to be wailers
Lol, they are indirectly ruling you, I won't give you any clue to how they are ruling.
Re: SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba by Niwdog(m): 11:48pm On Apr 24, 2023
I don't blame him
I blame the useless and greedy politicians we have in se/ss
They sold their birthrights for nothing
Upon the heavy rigging they did for them their reward is nothing
APC gave tinubu their ticket not because he is yoruba choice but they felt he contributed to the building of APC
So giving any APC politicians from the East or south Senate president should also be base on their contribution to APC
That's why I say Igbo politicians in APC are just wasting their time cause they are not recognize. The insult is not on we the Igbo nation but on the politicians
As an Igbo any place am not welcome I leave
Re: SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba by Postinor: 2:18am On Apr 25, 2023
Christian36:
Lol, they are indirectly ruling you, I won't give you any clue to how they are ruling.
I don't care,all I know is they will neva rule nigeria
Re: SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba by Bubu4Sea: 12:58am On Apr 26, 2023
Aboki99:

Who is holding anyone back from leaving?
You dey fear Biafra becos with the SOuth, the North is DEAD
Re: SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba by Hospitable: 5:04am On Apr 26, 2023
This is complete reality.
Re: SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba by Hospitable: 5:21am On Apr 26, 2023
Se or ss is thesame. We are all brothers. Eastern region. Don't allow anybody to use sp to divide us. Even the VP, I hard he isn't Hausa nor Fulani but the most important thing is that he is from the North. We should see every appointment from both ss or se as ours. Thanks

1 Like

Re: SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba by Aboki99(m): 7:27am On Apr 26, 2023
Bubu4Sea:

You dey fear Biafra becos with the SOuth, the North is DEAD

You depend on the north for your protein(beef,mutton, etc) groceries (tomato, pepper, chilies etc) and carbohydrates (maize, millet,etc) . Yet without south, you think the north is dead. Are u drunk?
Re: SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba by Bubu4Sea: 11:47pm On Apr 26, 2023
Aboki99:

You depend on the north for your protein(beef,mutton, etc) groceries (tomato, pepper, chilies etc) and carbohydrates (maize, millet,etc) . Yet without south, you think the north is dead. Are u drunk?
We buy whatever we get from the north, its not free.
Its business.
Re: SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba by Goldymafia: 8:58am On Apr 27, 2023
emerged01:

They dont nees political positions,they need raw cash and that only get to them by govt contracts. Millants dont care about political positions.
let them hear this from you....they want a stake in the government now...their eyes are open now unlike then.
Re: SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:51am On Apr 27, 2023
Postinor:
I don't care,all I know is they will neva rule nigeria
APC Una loot naija treasury finish carry am take dey kill Benue people

Y'all day of Reckoning is coming. Nemesis will catch up with you guys soon.
Re: SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba by Postinor: 1:03pm On Apr 27, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

APC Una loot naija treasury finish carry am take dey kill Benue people

Y'all day of Reckoning is coming. Nemesis will catch up with you guys soon.
wailers, keep on wailing till 2031 grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Speakership: Tinubu Settles For Abbas, Kalu As Speaker, Deputy - Premium Times / President Buhari's 73rd Birthday Cakes (Photos) / Flagship, NNS Aradu Undergoes Repairs At The Naval Dockyard Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.