Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex (26496 Views)

Nairalanders Share Experience About Online Dating / Throwback Thursday: If Your Popsy Or You Used This Phone, Share Experience / Lady Share Experience When She Went To Quilox (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex by Blupen969(m): 8:03am On Apr 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You are still a kid who shouldn't be talking about relationship. Yeye
I sight you grandma

14 Likes

Re: Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex by IrawoKross: 8:05am On Apr 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You are still a kid who shouldn't be talking about relationship. Yeye
Is your life tied to Nairaland?

14 Likes

Re: Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex by Divay22(f): 8:07am On Apr 25, 2023
MasterShifu010:
My own wasn’t an ex , Twas a babe I wanted to just bang and move on , I banged her so hard , while I was banging her body began to shake , she held my head close to hers , and my ear close to her mouth , she whispered the words “ I love you , I love you , I love you “ , while her body shook , she kept saying this for like 60 seconds , … after that day , I ghosted her , saw her 6 months later , she begged me to Bleep , she told me that whenever she’s alone at home , her mind would just flash to that day I nacked her , she said she always thought about that day , she said I truly made her feel like a woman that day …
Oshe grin grin
Woman maker grin

3 Likes

Re: Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex by MasterShifu010(m): 8:37am On Apr 25, 2023
realestate99:

Mastershifu, all your kungfu training na bed u dey use am....well done.
No worry , I get plenty talents like Neal carffrey
Re: Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex by MasterShifu010(m): 8:40am On Apr 25, 2023
Divay22:

Oshe grin grin
Woman maker grin

GREETINGS

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex by Godsongang: 9:01am On Apr 25, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Nigerian men are Us*less....all of them grin grin

Including your father, uncle's, brothers, boyfriend/husband and son. In short all men in your generation will be useless.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex by Blupen969(m): 11:29am On Apr 25, 2023
MasterShifu010:

GREETINGS
grin grin guy you no well i swear

1 Like

Re: Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex by Benki003(m): 11:29am On Apr 25, 2023
IrawoKross:

Help me ask him, Sha I think it's seun alternate account
Re: Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex by IrawoKross: 11:30am On Apr 25, 2023
Benki003:

Help me ask him, Sha I think it's seun alternate account
Not at all. IyaebeTheGreat is a good for nothing silly girl.

1 Like

Re: Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex by Benki003(m): 11:35am On Apr 25, 2023
IrawoKross:
Not at all. IyaebeTheGreat is a good for nothing silly girl.

U believe this one is a girl?

Na one jonhbosco with hairy balls

3 Likes

Re: Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex by IrawoKross: 11:47am On Apr 25, 2023
Benki003:

U believe this one is a girl?

Na one jonhbosco with hairy balls
She dated one of my guy in Portharcourt.
I know IyaebeTheGreat very well and her parents.
Re: Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex by Benki003(m): 11:50am On Apr 25, 2023
IrawoKross:
She dated one of my guy in Portharcourt.
I know IyaebeTheGreat very well and her parents.

Seriously I pity that ur guy for the trauma he went through dating that wanna be, he really went through alot 😂😂

6 Likes

Re: Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex by IrawoKross: 11:52am On Apr 25, 2023
Benki003:

Seriously I pity that ur guy for the trauma he went through dating that wanna be, he really went through alot 😂😂
Don't pity him, dude bleeped the hell out of IyaebeTheGreat, that's why she's really sad.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex by Benki003(m): 11:53am On Apr 25, 2023
IrawoKross:
Don't pity him, dude bleeped the hell out of IyaebeTheGreat, that's why she's really sad.

Bad guy na real gee en be, no wonder she so bitter grin

8 Likes

Re: Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex by IrawoKross: 11:55am On Apr 25, 2023
Benki003:

Bad guy na real gee en be, no wonder she so bitter grin
She can't deny it in my presence. She still don't know me.
She was really angry with the breakup

5 Likes

Re: Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex by Benki003(m): 12:04pm On Apr 25, 2023
IrawoKross:
She can't deny it in my presence. She still don't know me.
She was really angry with the breakup

E get wetin I wan call am but I fit chop ban 😂😂 and all these werey mod

3 Likes

Re: Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex by IrawoKross: 12:07pm On Apr 25, 2023
Benki003:

E get wetin I wan call am but I fit chop ban 😂😂 and all these werey mod
Please anywhere you see her insulting someone, report her to the moderators.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex by YoungLionken(m): 2:46pm On Apr 25, 2023
Samantha124:
I'm sure that most of you guys posting here have once cried because of an ex, but you won't mention it because you're only online alpha males..😂😂😂

I really don't know what y'all got against redpillers, could it be the misrepresentation or misconceptions??

Well, I want you to know that most redpillers (including myself) were once SIMPs, hence the campaign against simping to save others from the trap..

And yes, I once shared tears begging my ex to forgive me for confronting her, when she cheated on me (you can imagine that). So, as a lady with a conscience or if we were siblings, would you allow me make such a terrible mistake again? Or if you were in my shoes, would you want to fall victim to such or similar trap again??

An adage says, "When you cheat me once, I blame you, when you cheat me again, I blame myself"...

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex by LeeSmart: 3:59pm On Apr 25, 2023
IrawoKross:
She de unda seun pay roll
Re: Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex by Flapp478(m): 4:06pm On Apr 25, 2023
I have never dated all my wife and I will not do. I'm most concerned about money and survival and how to graduate from sch right now. I fear woman more than anything else.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex by Fapemz: 4:07pm On Apr 25, 2023
My ex are decent people and i respect them fot that

1 Like

Re: Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex by ednut1(m): 4:10pm On Apr 25, 2023
My fellow corper i was dating was not giving me nacks, and was blocking other babes who wanted to give me. One night she travelled to a nearby state for church program. So i went to charge my laptop at the village chief house at night. I saw her email on my Facebook . She had told me once she used same password for all her devices. She wrote it down one day i took her phone for repairs. I logged in and it worked. My so called babe was giving 4 other guys toto and she went to meet an oil company worker instead of church program. Fear church girls

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex by Blupen969(m): 4:13pm On Apr 25, 2023
Flapp478:
I have never dated all my wife and I will not do. I'm most concerned about money and survival and how to graduate from sch right now. I fear woman more than anything else.
So you never knack before??

1 Like

Re: Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 25, 2023
Topic says share an emotional experience with an Ex

Nairalanders mostly men : "she knack, I knack, she cheated, she go collect. "

Nairaland Alpha: "Men don't attach emotions to sex. "

Me: confused 🤔

16 Likes

Re: Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex by Offpoint1: 4:14pm On Apr 25, 2023
Got none
Re: Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex by AmotekunSW: 4:14pm On Apr 25, 2023
Divay22:

Oshe grin grin
Woman maker grin

You want him to notice you and then you enter his DM.

That thing wey you dey find, them no go give you chop.

1 Like

Re: Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex by schoolboymatt(m): 4:14pm On Apr 25, 2023
cheesy
Blupen969:
This is mine.......my ex was begging with tears in her eyes that i should not send her card or money that she just wants my love, oga she was crying ooh, that time i was in uni, but as everywhere cast for me she japa one time.......lols share yours
Re: Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex by Blupen969(m): 4:17pm On Apr 25, 2023
ednut1:
My fellow corper i was dating was not giving me nacks, and was blocking other babes who wanted to give me. One night she travelled to a nearby state for church program. So i went to charge my laptop at the village chief house at night. I saw her email on my Facebook . She has told me once she used same password for all her devices. She wrote it down one day i took her phone for repairs. I logged in and it worked. My so called babe was giving 4 other guys toto and she went to meet an oil company worker instead of church program. Since 2013 i have never checked a woman's phone or their chats. I nearly died that day
hahahahahaha omoh me now if girl tell me say she wan go church programme i go just carry 2 packet of condom give her just incase she change her mind

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex by sageb: 4:17pm On Apr 25, 2023
Samantha124:
I'm sure that most of you guys posting here have once cried because of an ex, but you won't mention it because you're only online alpha males..

"Samantha124 made me cry
when she said she was going
I cry
when she left me
I wish, I could hold her close
once again in my arms...."

1 Like

Re: Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex by iCauseTrouble: 4:19pm On Apr 25, 2023
Re: Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex by ukaface(f): 4:19pm On Apr 25, 2023
Old things are passed away, behold all things have become new.

I don’t remember anything about an ex
I don delete the file memory for junk/ bin.
My head can’t be occupying unnecessary things grin grin
Re: Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex by Flapp478(m): 4:19pm On Apr 25, 2023
Blupen969:
So you never knack before??

Just once or twice. My problems are numerous to go after a woman now. I'm a student without parents. I'm broke. So I need to graduate first. Help with 2k to eat if u can. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Doctor Narrates His Encounter With A Lady And Her Abusive Boyfriend / Lady Sues Adamawa Pastor For Deceiving Her With Marriage Promises / Ladies love-vendor Their Friends To Their Fathers - Ossai Success, Okowa’s Aide Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.