Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex (26489 Views)

Nairalanders Share Experience About Online Dating / Throwback Thursday: If Your Popsy Or You Used This Phone, Share Experience / Lady Share Experience When She Went To Quilox (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex by Dybala11(m): 12:25am On Apr 27, 2023
Jagermeister:

Paulo that is not Dybala 😌😌
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex by Juliearth(f): 3:47am On Apr 27, 2023
Blupen969:
You are fair in complexion, and you are in your final year in school a 4years course

You are right to some extent. I am at the verge of rounding up an 18 month programme, which summed up to about 4 years, no thanks to ASUU. So are you an (apprentice) prophet now?

3 Likes

Re: Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex by Blupen969(m): 8:05am On Apr 27, 2023
Juliearth:

You are right to some extent. I am at the verge of rounding up an 18 month programme, which summed up to about 4 years, no thanks to ASUU. So are you an (apprentice) prophet now?
Lols igbo girl

1 Like

Re: Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex by Ferrous(m): 9:20am On Apr 27, 2023
Paulnoma:

cool coupe decale

Meaning?
Re: Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex by Juliearth(f): 9:44am On Apr 27, 2023
Blupen969:
Lols igbo girl

You should take your apprenticeship more serious.
Re: Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex by Blupen969(m): 10:54am On Apr 27, 2023
Juliearth:

You should take your apprenticeship more serious.
Lols why? can i make money from it?

1 Like

Re: Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex by Paulnoma(m): 11:14am On Apr 27, 2023
Ferrous:

Meaning?

Hit and run.the interpretation is your's
Re: Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex by Ferrous(m): 7:43pm On Apr 27, 2023
Paulnoma:

Hit and run.the interpretation is your's
grin grin grin grin
Re: Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex by TyroneP(m): 8:49pm On Apr 27, 2023
She got admission into the university way back then. Throughout a whole semester I was unable to visit her because there had been so much to do at the office as an IT staff. I paid her a surprise visit after calling one of her friends to know where she'll be at the time. I showed up while she was reading in one of the classrooms. Immediately she saw me, she left her books, her 'pampered' Blackberry phone fell off, she didn't bother picking it up. She raced towards me and gave me a hug with tears running off her cheeks. She said, "I've missed you Mine, what took you so long?". Over fifty people were staring at us because a lecture was going on in the next classroom and there were passersby. I was so moved. It was a leg day for me from noon till the following morning. She was indeed a master craft when it comes to ***

1 Like

Re: Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex by Bribri: 5:54pm On Apr 28, 2023
lol. my brother na once a month oo
Signum:

Na only good segs you see?
Re: Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex by Blupen969(m): 6:17pm On Apr 28, 2023
Tyronep why did you guys break up?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Doctor Narrates His Encounter With A Lady And Her Abusive Boyfriend / Lady Sues Adamawa Pastor For Deceiving Her With Marriage Promises / Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.