Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex (26495 Views)

Nairalanders Share Experience About Online Dating / Throwback Thursday: If Your Popsy Or You Used This Phone, Share Experience / Lady Share Experience When She Went To Quilox (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex by Blupen969(m): 8:08am On Apr 26, 2023
Ibukune:
I saw her and pity her. She was a shadow of herself, how did things change in just 1 year. She looked broke and unkempt, searched for her account details. Couldn't find it again, could have rendered my little help. Just few months she left me, God gave me my big break, I wished she waited a little while, we were together in the rough time, she left just at the eve of our breakthrough as struggling guys. I remained grateful to God, I had to pray for her. So emotional to me. But I wish her well in life.
Oga na she been the hold your blessings

5 Likes

Re: Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex by Agbaje1246: 8:36am On Apr 26, 2023
Samantha124:
Another alpha male wannabe..🤣🤣🤣
I love your smile
Re: Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex by Paulnoma(m): 9:02am On Apr 26, 2023
LeeSmart:

Madam the alright oo while my lil boy just the give me nd de mama wahala up nd down....
No vex oo when we go come chop ur wedding rice now?

I don run engagement since January this year na,we still day on d mata sha....just wan balance some things den jollof Rica and moi-moi go surplus... tongue

Nlders are invited

1 Like

Re: Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex by eepeepook: 10:48am On Apr 26, 2023
I wonder if you children masturbate to these stories. My exes are forgotten, complete with every memory of them.
Re: Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex by Juliearth(f): 11:06am On Apr 26, 2023
Ibukune:
I saw her and pity her. She was a shadow of herself, how did things change in just 1 year. She looked broke and unkempt, searched for her account details. Couldn't find it again, could have rendered my little help. Just few months she left me, God gave me my big break, I wished she waited a little while, we were together in the rough time, she left just at the eve of our breakthrough as struggling guys. I remained grateful to God, I had to pray for her. So emotional to me. But I wish her well in life.

This is really sad. Don't you have mutual friends? Please find a way to reach out to her "anonymously".
Re: Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex by Juliearth(f): 11:09am On Apr 26, 2023
Blupen969:
Oga na she been the hold your blessings

You are sure of this because God revealed it to you? Haba!
Re: Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex by Blupen969(m): 11:20am On Apr 26, 2023
Juliearth:

You are sure of this because God revealed it to you? Haba!
of course nah should i tell you something personal about yourself julian?

1 Like

Re: Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex by Juliearth(f): 12:56pm On Apr 26, 2023
Blupen969:

Go on, I am all ears!
Re: Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex by Jagermeister(m): 1:16pm On Apr 26, 2023
Dybala11:

Tunde that is not Ednut, calm down na. 😂😂😂

Paulo that is not Dybala 😌😌
Re: Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:45pm On Apr 26, 2023
We were living togeda in Abj,I got a job in Edo and had to leave,my heart always know if she doest have money and if she is sick and I send money to her.i decide to surprise her by travelling to Abj,i opened
the door and my darling was on the ground,seriously sick,she was shocked and already pale from illness,luckily,I had already made food in my luggage.i fed her,got her drugs.As in,I came at to right time.present day..... After almost 2 years of anger,I have forgiven her and I pray she is ok anywhere she is,but my heart keeps telling me that she is not fine.
Re: Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex by LeeSmart: 2:09pm On Apr 26, 2023
Paulnoma:

I don run engagement since January this year na,we still day on d mata sha....just wan balance some things den jollof Rica and moi-moi go surplus... tongue
Nlders are invited
Happy 4 u man, but pls no 4get to notify me wen daht time reach oo. I promise to show ur wedding.

1 Like

Re: Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex by LeeSmart: 2:13pm On Apr 26, 2023
Blupen969:
Abeg prophet blupen u fit tell me something about myself too?
Re: Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex by Paulnoma(m): 2:50pm On Apr 26, 2023
LeeSmart:

Happy 4 u man, but pls no 4get to notify me wen daht time reach oo. I promise to show ur wedding.

Gracias

Which state bro
Re: Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex by LeeSmart: 3:27pm On Apr 26, 2023
Paulnoma:
Gracias Which state bro
PH

1 Like

Re: Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex by DonroxyII: 3:29pm On Apr 26, 2023
placeofallure:

What is Okafor's law? Your tale will be meaningless to me if I can't fathom what Okafor's law is.
Okafor Law States A Congo(Coochie) Once Well Shined Shall Be Continously Reshined at any Point in Time:

God Bless the Memory of Mazi Okafor Because This Law has been Existing Since Adam & Eve if not Why Would Adam have Chopped Apple grin
Re: Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex by Paulnoma(m): 3:33pm On Apr 26, 2023
LeeSmart:

PH

I day Benin city.

Anyways if u no come,your money go come. grin
Re: Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex by LeeSmart: 3:39pm On Apr 26, 2023
Paulnoma:

I day Benin city.
Anyways if u no come,your money go come. grin
You no need loud am bro

1 Like

Re: Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex by placeofallure(f): 4:20pm On Apr 26, 2023
DonroxyII:
Okafor Law States A Congo(Coochie) Once Well Shined Shall Be Continously Reshined at any Point in Time:

God Bless the Memory of Mazi Okafor Because This Law has been Existing Since Adam & Eve if not Why Would Adam have Chopped Apple grin

Oh! I see. Na una sabi.
Re: Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex by placeofallure(f): 4:21pm On Apr 26, 2023
chicoMX:

Just google

Thanks for the info grin

But it doesn't work in every case.
Re: Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex by Paulnoma(m): 4:31pm On Apr 26, 2023
LeeSmart:

You no need loud am bro

I Gerrit cool
Re: Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex by chicoMX(m): 4:38pm On Apr 26, 2023
placeofallure:

Thanks for the info grin

But it doesn't work in every case.

You're welcome. It depends on certain conditions though. If these conditions are met, something may likely happen.
Re: Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex by placeofallure(f): 4:39pm On Apr 26, 2023
chicoMX:

You're welcome. It depends on certain conditions though. If these conditions are met, something may likely happen.

I hear you.
Re: Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex by Nicheey(m): 4:49pm On Apr 26, 2023
Divay22:

Oshe grin grin
Woman maker grin

Lol em don Dey drag job with God lol
Re: Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex by Blupen969(m): 5:04pm On Apr 26, 2023
Agbaje1246:
I love your smile
Oga them no deh do love for here ooh i say make i tell you

1 Like

Re: Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex by Blupen969(m): 5:07pm On Apr 26, 2023
Juliearth:

Go on, I am all ears!
You are fair in complexion, and you are in your final year in school a 4years course

1 Like

Re: Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex by Blupen969(m): 5:10pm On Apr 26, 2023
LeeSmart:

Abeg prophet blupen u fit tell me something about myself too?
Na one thing i fit tell you and the thing be say you no smart

1 Like

Re: Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex by LeeSmart: 5:33pm On Apr 26, 2023
Blupen969:
Na one thing i fit tell you and the thing be say you no smart
This ur insult take style touch somewhere sha but no wam.
Re: Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex by Tukor1759: 5:36pm On Apr 26, 2023
MasterShifu010:
My own wasn’t an ex , Twas a babe I wanted to just bang and move on , I banged her so hard , while I was banging her body began to shake , she held my head close to hers , and my ear close to her mouth , she whispered the words “ I love you , I love you , I love you “ , while her body shook , she kept saying this for like 60 seconds , … after that day , I ghosted her , saw her 6 months later , she begged me to Bleep , she told me that whenever she’s alone at home , her mind would just flash to that day I nacked her , she said she always thought about that day , she said I truly made her feel like a woman that day …
advertising your products here, without paying is highly prohibited
Re: Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex by MasterShifu010(m): 5:56pm On Apr 26, 2023
Tukor1759:
advertising your products here, without paying is highly prohibited

What am I supposed to be advertising
Re: Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex by Orgym(m): 6:00pm On Apr 26, 2023
Chai.....bad ass
placeofallure:
The first time I saw an adult male cry....He was begging me not to leave, and the crying was much, the type that tears and mucus will mix together and your face will look like a bad concoction.

He left and we didn't see again for close to a year, then he returned when he bought his first car. He wanted us to continue. Of course we went to a club to celebrate but I told him no getting back cause it's not about money for me. I have another relationship.

Thinking back now I must have been very wicked cause all the time the crying was going on, I felt nothing, not pity, just bland. Oh my gosh! I broke hearts those days. I'm a shaild of God now.
Re: Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex by Blupen969(m): 6:10pm On Apr 26, 2023
LeeSmart:

This ur insult take style touch somewhere sha but no wam.
Anywhere weh e touch make that place fall down lee grin

1 Like

Re: Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex by Agbaje1246: 10:46pm On Apr 26, 2023
Blupen969:
Oga them no deh do love for here ooh i say make i tell you
Ok boss,I withdraw my comment

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Doctor Narrates His Encounter With A Lady And Her Abusive Boyfriend / Lady Sues Adamawa Pastor For Deceiving Her With Marriage Promises / Ladies love-vendor Their Friends To Their Fathers - Ossai Success, Okowa’s Aide Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.