Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Do I Really Need To Make Female Friends In The University? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Really Need To Make Female Friends In The University? (2048 Views)

When You Discover Your True Love Slept With Your Friends In The Past. / We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married / How To Make Female Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do I Really Need To Make Female Friends In The University? by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 25, 2023
Skiborobo:
Yes please. But we benefit more and guys benefit nothing most time lol. Since my level 1 in school, I can't tell how many guys approach to tutor me and they'll buy what we'll eat too. After that, excort me to my hostel.The funny thing is that most of them got a carryover while I'm doing well academically

Mehn! I really chop guys o. Uptill now...

Men are God sent
Lol... Continue chopping
Re: Do I Really Need To Make Female Friends In The University? by Skyciel: 9:14am On Apr 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Yes, that's me some centuries ago
grin grin grin
Re: Do I Really Need To Make Female Friends In The University? by SkengRay: 9:43am On Apr 25, 2023
Skiborobo:
Yes please. But we benefit more and guys benefit nothing most time lol. Since my level 1 in school, I can't tell how many guys approach to tutor me and they'll buy what we'll eat too. After that, excort me to my hostel.The funny thing is that most of them got a carryover while I'm doing well academically

Men are God sent
🤣🤣🤣
Re: Do I Really Need To Make Female Friends In The University? by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 25, 2023
Skyciel:
grin grin grin
I'm serious
Re: Do I Really Need To Make Female Friends In The University? by 9182736455O1999(m): 12:40pm On Apr 25, 2023
Re: Do I Really Need To Make Female Friends In The University? by UniversalGee: 12:46pm On Apr 25, 2023
9182736455O1999:

Lolz.
We're on the same page bro. Currently in year 2 without any female friend. Also in Eng faculty.
And the funny thing is that girls full my school, yet not one single female friend grin grin
Re: Do I Really Need To Make Female Friends In The University? by 9182736455O1999(m): 12:51pm On Apr 25, 2023
UniversalGee:
And the funny thing is that girls full my school, yet not one single female friend grin grin
Aswear, fine fine girls Plenty. Sometimes i wish to and sometimes i love the way i am.
Re: Do I Really Need To Make Female Friends In The University? by LikeAking: 3:07pm On Apr 25, 2023
UniversalGee:
Can't believe I'm creating a thread about this. I'm in 200 level without a single female friend. I'm an introvert and prefer to stay by myself, but I'm starting to feel like I need to make female friends.
Is that a bad life, if it is, how can I change that?
Share your experience on how you made female friends in the university.
By the way, I'm in Engineering faculty and we don't have Feminine girls in my faculty.

Dey play
Re: Do I Really Need To Make Female Friends In The University? by Skyciel: 4:01pm On Apr 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I'm serious
Lol. Reincarnation?
Re: Do I Really Need To Make Female Friends In The University? by AfonjaConehead: 4:30pm On Apr 25, 2023
wis3 see this self appointed afonja minister of Igbo affairs with his pencil dkK grin :
😁 it's going to be exciting. We will go pluck mangoes. I'll let you climb the tree🤓
Re: Do I Really Need To Make Female Friends In The University? by wis3(m): 4:33pm On Apr 25, 2023
[quote author=AfonjaConehead post=122742358][/quote] you're an empty mo.ron. your blockheads clearly empty it cannot produce anything.
Re: Do I Really Need To Make Female Friends In The University? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 25, 2023
Currently in my 4th year engineering and I have not dated any woman in uni.

1 Like

Re: Do I Really Need To Make Female Friends In The University? by AfonjaConehead: 6:43pm On Apr 25, 2023
wis3:
you're an empty mo.ron. your blockheads clearly empty it cannot produce anything.

Re: Do I Really Need To Make Female Friends In The University? by AfonjaConehead: 6:46pm On Apr 25, 2023
wis3 iyaebethegreat please manage this pencil dkK nah grin:
😁 it's going to be exciting. We will go pluck mangoes. I'll let you climb the tree🤓

Re: Do I Really Need To Make Female Friends In The University? by Sirchiboy: 6:48pm On Apr 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Ask killbillz, I clocked 62 few months back
Mama Iyabo
Re: Do I Really Need To Make Female Friends In The University? by UniversalGee: 6:31am On Apr 26, 2023
Medianna:
I don't understand how someone will be in just 200l and start thinking of less relevant things.
Do you have male friends?
And what exactly do you need the female friend for?

I believe friends comes naturally. Even ladies friends too. If you have male friends you can make do with those pending on when you become more social (I don't mean clubbing and womanizing oo)
It if should come naturally, then how? grin
Re: Do I Really Need To Make Female Friends In The University? by UniversalGee: 4:32pm On Apr 26, 2023
Drop your comments
Re: Do I Really Need To Make Female Friends In The University? by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 6:11pm On Apr 26, 2023
Skiborobo:

Men are God sent

Lol
guys can mumu when they see fine gal
imagine guy way never chop belle full dey make sure babe dey alright
getting carryovers sometimes can't be due to dullness at times
you chop dem and you no allow them chop you😉😁
Re: Do I Really Need To Make Female Friends In The University? by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 6:20pm On Apr 26, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
🤣 I go fit climb trees like this? You wicked

with your fat waist like basin
if you climb I just dey imagine the way you go take land put for ground

62yrs old woman way you suppose dey pray make ur ancestors come carry you u dey find tree way you go climb

1 Like

Re: Do I Really Need To Make Female Friends In The University? by BlessedOne259: 6:28am On Apr 27, 2023
marlow1962:
Yes.
Make friends;l with everybody, even if you people will not be that close as friends, make friends with him or her (e get why I put him).

It is a good idea to make friends but I have realized that once there is nothing as platonic friendship between males and females.
Re: Do I Really Need To Make Female Friends In The University? by kelspinall(m): 8:16am On Apr 27, 2023
dude focus on why you are there not gals....

abi you wan lose focus...

think about it
Re: Do I Really Need To Make Female Friends In The University? by DonroxyII: 10:20am On May 01, 2023
Tickles001:

A big YES. You're not doing yourself any good by being an introvert without a girlfriend. Here's the catch. Take good care of yourself to become likable physically and develop friendship skills. Then girls that like you will come around, then you select the few you prefer. Don't fall too in love with just one. Have many but be careful of your sexual health.
This will work more for you if you live in a mixed hostel with a lot of girls in it.

Now about those telling you that you'll spend. It's not true at all. You only spend when you're not likable and you have to compensate with spending. Campus girlfriend is entirely free, in fact it comes with other benefits sef.
It's only in the campus that you get the luxury of having a lot of young pretty girls at absolutely no cost.

Believe me, having girls in your life wouldn't make you have bad grades. I'm telling you from experience. Fine-tune yourself and enjoy all that the campus has to offer. AFTER SCHOOL, IT BECOMES A DIFFERENT BALLGAME.

Also have a lot of male friends, especially the type that less serious with academics but with sense. E get why!
Why U want make this Op Scatter ... Person wey no Mature wellwell no go fit handle ya Advice even Adult go fvck Up if e no Gallant wellwell
Re: Do I Really Need To Make Female Friends In The University? by UniversalGee: 9:06pm On May 04, 2023
kelspinall:
dude focus on why you are there not gals....

abi you wan lose focus...

think about it

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Afraid To Have Sex With Her / Do You Like My Profile Photo? / My Gurlfriend Just Enterede Uni, Would She Leave Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.