Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages (73626 Views)

Multichoice Increases Prices Of GOtv, DStv Packages / Multichoice Nigeria Introduces New Dstv & Gotv Packages / Court Stops Multichoice From Increasing Dstv Subscription Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by YeyeGbami: 11:22pm On Apr 25, 2023
Mrtaye:

Do you connect it to TV

Yea via Android Box.
Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by Trustmea: 11:36pm On Apr 25, 2023
thesicilian:
Lol. These people still have mind to increase prices when everyone has started abandoning them

Abandoning them to where pls? Is there other alternative
Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by Adewale1603(m): 11:37pm On Apr 25, 2023
Trustmea:

startimes dey, Netflix e.t.c
Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by IbileIfe: 11:49pm On Apr 25, 2023
IrawoKross:
These South Africans are smart. We failed to patronize our own, now they're increasing their price because we have no choice but to subscribe.
NTA IRUEKPEN is what I will be watching now. grin
We did not fall to patronize NTA.
Maladministration caused by corruption has done collateral damage to the NTA.
NTA can have a cable TV network. But the greedy Nigerian beneficiaries of MultiChoice Nigeria and StarTimes are working against the launching of a cable TV network by the NTA.
NTA can launch a cable TV network within 12 months to compete with MultiChoice.
Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by finni(m): 11:49pm On Apr 25, 2023
Mind you, they own Showmax too.
YeyeGbami:
Wetin be dstv and gotv?

Kodi and youtube all the way, showmax too.
Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by IrawoKross: 11:53pm On Apr 25, 2023
IbileIfe:

We did not fall to patronize NTA.
Maladministration caused by corruption has done collateral damage to the NTA.
NTA can have a cable TV network. But the greedy Nigerian beneficiaries of MultiChoice Nigeria and StarTimes are working against the launching of a cable TV network by the NTA.
NTA can launch a cable TV network within 12 months to compete with MultiChoice.
Oga, I mean TSTV.
Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by YeyeGbami: 12:03am On Apr 26, 2023
finni:
Mind you, they own Showmax too.

Yeske.
Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by 9jaRealist: 12:49am On Apr 26, 2023
IrawoKross:
These South Africans are smart. We failed to patronize our own, now they're increasing their price because we have no choice but to subscribe.

Nope! It’s NIGERIANS who’re the smart ones…
They refuse to pay for anything but GOOD QUALITY!

>
Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by Ogaonos: 1:28am On Apr 26, 2023
onosbaba3310:
Most of you are ignorantly blaming them, na Dem tell your APC government to dey increase tax or no manage Nigeria economy well? The thing is that business will always strive to adopt to new market challenges especially challenges caused by government policies, trust me your government cannot regulate them or call them to order because they know what they are doing behind close doors, increasing tax rates and making foolish policies for business😂😂

Unfortunately some of you are too dumb to see this but will rather blame the business owners, nobody will use his business to do giveaway for you because you voted for the wrong person, the politicians can comfortably pay for this expensive services😂 but you that is jumping up and down supporting them, howfar? Can you pay😂 kudos to multichoice abeg, this is business and not Charity organizations, if you are not satisfied, go to court
my brother dstv nd gotv mata is beyond apc govt .d cable tv company is an exploiter nd a fraud.let me give u list of examples
1)their gotv na goat on recycled programs .shwing programs of last two to three yrs over nd over again den they will stop den bring back dt program back e.g hustle series on africa magic.dog the bounty hunter on cbs reality,restaurant impossible on real time
2)what has dstv really contributed to our entertainment industry .netflix nd now primevideo has contributed to our new nollywood.while dstv showmax which subsriptn is d same with netflix nd primevideo is producing b list series nd movies.no b fraud b dt
3)mtv base has contributed to our music industry more than their defunct channel o (i hear is now a south africa music channel ).channel o couldnt blow artiste .
THE SOLUTUON IS FOR AMAZON OR ANY GOOD INTERNET TV TO COME AFRICA ND NAIJA TO PUSH DEM OUT OF BIZ WHY because DSTV ND GOTV NO GET RIGHTS TO AIR FOOTBALL ON INTERNET STREAMING ONLY ON CABLE SATELLITE

Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by mekybabe1: 2:02am On Apr 26, 2023
They'll keep increasing their tariffs to continue to feed our legislators

Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by Spidermon: 2:38am On Apr 26, 2023
Hazlett1988:

How do I do that and how much is it going to cost me?

McMayor
Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by lexy2014: 2:51am On Apr 26, 2023
IrawoKross:

what is your own that nigerians arent patronising?
Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by omoadeleye(m): 3:22am On Apr 26, 2023
Wahala for who dey watch DStv

Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by Caseless: 3:50am On Apr 26, 2023
1Alex:
Na for who get time to watch TV
I barely on TV. I no get time. I subscribe for my friends who come around and I think Compact bouquet is enough. Any other thing can be transmitted from my phone to my TV, that's if I want to watch.
Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by Midemi1: 4:27am On Apr 26, 2023
I wish the new govt could see to this and fight for pay as you view. Masses would never forget such govt.
Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by Mrtaye: 5:02am On Apr 26, 2023
YeyeGbami:

Yea via Android Box.
Okay thanks
Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by caprini1: 5:03am On Apr 26, 2023
meolaniyi:
With smart TV and Data. We can watch anything
Abi o....still baffles me why people pay so much to watch serially repetition of programmes?

Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by caprini1: 5:06am On Apr 26, 2023
Trustmea:

Almost everyone i know has a secret app that shows every single live football matches on this planet earth,but holds them closely to their heart 🤣

Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by Geovanni412(m): 5:41am On Apr 26, 2023
1Alex:
Na for who get time to watch TV

Tor...if you can afford DSTv

Why not use the money and buy 1TB data for 1 yr on your router for 100k?

It will be more than enough to stream any movie/music/match you want...

These days, I gain more from watching YouTube, podcasts and being on Twitter than putting on the TV.

The only reason I will think of subscribing to anything TV is for tournaments like World Cup...where every match is interesting.

Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by Luxurydriverng: 6:03am On Apr 26, 2023
I stopped subscribing a while ago, it's a waste of money for me I rather use the money to stock my house with fruits

Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by Innobee99(m): 6:17am On Apr 26, 2023
Sonian:
Price of everything is too high and the government that is suppose to protect us don't even care about it.
They have COLLECTED their own share already
Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by Princeton92(m): 6:32am On Apr 26, 2023
AGAIN??😫😩🤦
Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by Charly68: 6:42am On Apr 26, 2023
The local TV stations should wake and give dstv real competition to bring their price down ..that is the good way to go
Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by Pacyrus(m): 6:51am On Apr 26, 2023
Now that our indigenous TSTV is dead and gone
Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by Acidosis(m): 6:59am On Apr 26, 2023
Tinubuderanged:
most of the companies, hospitals, schools, offices and all the banking hall of this country are subscribing 24k. Bear palours, clubs, eateries and all military mess are subscribing 24k.

Most? You should do your findings again. And don't overrate dstv sef. It's only popular in the cities. Many have abandoned dstv for gotv. In the middle belt/north, you'll usually see people using free to air decoders.

Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by Cassandraloius: 7:00am On Apr 26, 2023
This news is for Rich people it's me and my radio for life.
Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by Tundex911: 7:06am On Apr 26, 2023
Just imagine for our Fatherland

Fuvk up
Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by SPAMBOX7: 7:08am On Apr 26, 2023
Ologundudu2020:
Am going to stop my subscription with this people if only I can get an alternative to stream matches

They so useless
Showmax.
The only problem is you can only watch on your phone or tab.
Cos this thing they are doing its a matter of months before you hear they have increased it again.
Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by Windblown2much: 7:17am On Apr 26, 2023
Djele:
I stream premier league matches and all football matches with just 500 mb
😳 how is this even possible? Pls enlighten me🙏
Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by do4luv14(m): 7:24am On Apr 26, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
so pe o ti lo. E don go

They are not gone yet ooo, They had been trying to put their house in order,
people that took charge of the now history mytv, no fit go like that,
Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by do4luv14(m): 7:25am On Apr 26, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
so pe o ti lo. E don go

They are not gone yet ooo, They had been trying to put their house in order,
people that took charge of the now history mytv, no fit go like that,

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos / Fatal Arrogance: Pete Edochie Threatened Over 'Shiites' Movie As Terrorists / Kiddwaya Wearing His Shorts Under The Duvet After Spending The Night With Erica