Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages (73588 Views)

Multichoice Increases Prices Of GOtv, DStv Packages / Multichoice Nigeria Introduces New Dstv & Gotv Packages / Court Stops Multichoice From Increasing Dstv Subscription Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by do4luv14(m): 7:39am On Apr 26, 2023
Djele:
I stream premier league matches and all football matches with just 500 mb

Boss show your guy the way biko
Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by Slurity(m): 7:47am On Apr 26, 2023
IrawoKross:
These South Africans are smart. We failed to patronize our own, now they're increasing their price because we have no choice but to subscribe.
NTA IRUEKPEN is what I will be watching now. grin
Don't comment on what you are not sure of, else you sound stupid. DSTV and GOTv are jointly owned by a Nigeria man John Gone and a French man Vivendi, south Africa is just the headquarters of the company not as if south Africa government owned it.

Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by AfriqueDuZuid: 8:05am On Apr 26, 2023
Slurity:
Don't comment on what you are not sure of, else you sound stupid. DSTV and GOTv are jointly owned by a Nigeria man John Gone and a French man Vivendi, south Africa is just the headquarters of the company not as if south Africa government owned it.

Supersports, showmax, africamagic, DSTV and GOTv are South African

Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by obeycian(m): 8:07am On Apr 26, 2023
Xscape1993:
My Gotv that I subscribed some months back now is not even displaying the main channels....
You might want to search for the missing channel. It happened to me sometime ago and that was what I did.
Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by CutieMya(f): 8:10am On Apr 26, 2023
My dear there cup for don full is to say TStv wey be naiaja own dey perform well, but the company self be like say curse dey follow them as per say anything wey be niaja made no dey balance at all.
iLoveYouToo:
Their cup will finally get filled this year
Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by Ade1177: 8:13am On Apr 26, 2023
caprini1:
Almost everyone i know has a secret app that shows every single live football matches on this planet earth,but holds them closely to their heart 🤣

Brother

I have over 20 apps

They always 100% disapoint at the time you need them the most

It's either its not working or hangs when they about to score

Or its outdated and you update
The new version No longer works

Last month I almost download all the apps

Even streaming and listening to Arabic language and Chinese and still be frustrated with the transmission

I just dump them all
If I pay 10k on subscription to watch just 4 to 5 matches
On 4G mtn sucks the data

Why not add 4k and get dstv compact plus and enjoy full English uninterrupted match and all the matches are available from 1 to 9

They make sure there's petrol if nepa do anyhow

Watch the match comfortably

But this extra 2,500 they add
Hmm
Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:19am On Apr 26, 2023
CutieMya:
My dear there cup for don full is to say TStv wey be naiaja own dey perform well, but the company self be like say curse dey follow them as per say anything wey be niaja made no dey balance at all.

Someone really needs to hop in and save this country from this recklessness. DSTV basically operates a monopoly in Nigeria

TSTV with all the promise really dashed hopes. Their staggered kick off was a shame on its own. At some point I heard of KWESÈ, dunno if they’ve gone under. I’m really pained by this new price increase
Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by Ade1177: 8:28am On Apr 26, 2023
lilachiever:
Lol. Wfo has time for Pay TV when there's free to air.

With 30K, you're set up to watch about 200 channels free of charge for life.

Just enter Alaba ask guys

I don't need alot of channels

I just need 10 supersports
Showing all the matches available at once

Not show 1 and 6 matches missing
Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:31am On Apr 26, 2023
Xscape1993:
My Gotv that I subscribed some months back now is not even displaying the main channels....

Hello
Which package did you sub for?
It is possible your subscription do not cover for some of your favourite channels.

Have you tried calling them?
Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by arstot(m): 8:45am On Apr 26, 2023
[quote author=NinjaMetahuman post=122746337]Do people actually still pay for dstv
bro beep me on whatsapp. 07063447321
Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by Tonytonex(m): 8:53am On Apr 26, 2023
Xscape1993:
I have abandoned them abt 6yrs ago
Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by IrawoKross: 9:06am On Apr 26, 2023
Slurity:
You are actually the stupid one here. You could have just said it without being insultive.
Be gone
Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by CutieMya(f): 9:10am On Apr 26, 2023
that's it oooo....as at now TStv has not been operating since february and staff are not been paid but still going to work, i wonder what kind of country we are, imagine south africa being top in telecommunication while nigeria is still laggging behind.
iLoveYouToo:

Someone really needs to hop in and save this country from this recklessness. DSTV basically operates a monopoly in Nigeria

TSTV with all the promise really dashed hopes. Their staggered kick off was a shame on its own. At some point I heard of KWESÈ, dunno if they’ve gone under. I’m really pained by this new price increase

Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by jite006j: 9:15am On Apr 26, 2023
ChizzyBuna:
Xvideos no need Subscription

hahaha 🤣 sopi oooo
Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by cleverja: 9:29am On Apr 26, 2023
THROUGHOUT THIS YEAR 2023 I HAD NEVER DO THE MISTAKE OF RECHARGING MY DECODER, IF UNA LIKE MAKE UNA DECREASE OR INCREASE THE PRICE, NA DOWNLOAD MOVIES AND RADIOS I DEY DO NOW OOOO!
Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by yetunsbay(m): 9:44am On Apr 26, 2023
Ologundudu2020:
Am going to stop my subscription with this people if only I can get an alternative to stream matches, cos all I do is watch matches and nothing more,

Their other channels are so wreck and outdated, foolish people they keep airing outdated movies and programs that are irrelevants.

All I enjoy is champions league and premiership cos nothing can make me go to a local football viewing center anymore. Layelaye when I can “58” all to myself.

They’ve been reaping us all by not doing

They so useless by not letting us pay for the number of channels. Someone like me will only pick these channels only 202,203,204,206,234,400,401,402,403 and nothing more
watch on ur smartphone. Cast to ur tv
Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by Sammyimpostor: 9:46am On Apr 26, 2023
nedekid:

The house of reps and senate people should rather do something about the exchange rate. Dstv has to pay for the channels they show. They also have to pay millions for eg the sports channels rights. All in dollars.
The truth of the matter is tgat the country has been devastated under the apc regime. Nigerians have become poorer.
2015 dstv premium was about 13k or $80 plus. Today it is about 24,000 or $32. For dstv to get how they saw on 2015 they will have to charge about 60k!
Who go pay?
Anyway na from my 2 dstv and 1 gotv, I only pay for one now in my office none at home.
Bro if you have solid internet (I use Luli fiber optics) get iptv smarters pro. I get all the channels in the world along with all the sports channels, matches, Netflix, AMC, all the countries in the world. Over 50,000 channels.

Please I'm interested in this. Help a brother, how do I to install it?
Sammyimpostor@gmail.com
Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by Ologundudu2020: 9:47am On Apr 26, 2023
yetunsbay:
watch on ur smartphone. Cast to ur tv

How pls I’ve tried looking the cast option on my Samsung S10 I can’t find it there. I also own an iPhone pro max. Just put me through, I know android offer the cast option but it’s not on my s10
Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by Sammyimpostor: 9:50am On Apr 26, 2023
udomma1005:
I've been enjoying FTA for the past 4-5 years running!
Kids got Lotta cartoons, they're fine.
I gat several foreign & local news, action movies, animal Channel & a bit of music, I'm OK.
Missus gat teleseries, bit of Nollywood,Tele evangelist, she's good!
We're all good for free!
I hate watching football alone, so no need for live matches 😋
What FTA do you use please?
Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by Sammyimpostor: 9:56am On Apr 26, 2023
benqo01:

I have cheaper ones not for a month not upto 5k
Yearly too

Please help me
Sammyimpostor@gmail.com
Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by nedekid: 10:10am On Apr 26, 2023
Sammyimpostor:

Please I'm interested in this. Help a brother, how do I to install it?
Sammyimpostor@gmail.com
I responded to someone in later post how I go about it.
Check up the thread.
Cheers.
Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by eepeepook: 10:10am On Apr 26, 2023
Not my problem. They are one price hike away from me cutting the cord. Sha, I’ll pay for the lowest package because manually sourcing for world news is not a fun experience. For movies and series, internet sure pass.
Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by Lemmy123(m): 10:29am On Apr 26, 2023
lendahand:
cheesy grin fear of wasting my funds never let me step down from compact to yanga

Guyyyy just remain there.. Yanga just be like I-pass-my-neighbour generator user. grin
Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by ferry1: 10:48am On Apr 26, 2023
Why wont they increase their subscription, when they hear say FG increase salary for some ministries and agencies not knowing that the increase doesnt cut across board
I know price of commodities will soon go up
For the Dstv subscription, me i just de contribute money for their staffs kowee because i no de watch film, i de hardly de house sef
Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by AyGrafix: 10:51am On Apr 26, 2023
Something wey I sub for 3monrhs now, everytime, searching for signal. I’m buying the internet decoder, 6,500 sub I go manage am on YouTube and Netflix.
Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by Xscape1993(m): 10:55am On Apr 26, 2023
Emeskhalifa:

Hello
Which package did you sub for?
It is possible your subscription do not cover for some of your favourite channels.

Have you tried calling them?
I used to watch these main channels with the same subscription before now my dear. I have called and chatted with them time without numbers, same old story. Gotv is just something else. I blame our weak institutions.
Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by Slurity(m): 10:58am On Apr 26, 2023
IrawoKross:
You are actually the stupid one here. You could have just said it without being insultive.
Be gone
I am sorry for my choice of words if the offend you please, I really don't mean to insult you. I wouldn't feel insulted if someone address me that way thought. i refer to some of my actions as stupid myself even in public, i don't see any big deal in that. but because I se nothing wrong in that does not mean I should use it on someone. I am very sorry for saying ( you may sound stupid in my earlier post). I apologise please.
Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:06am On Apr 26, 2023
CutieMya:
that's it oooo....as at now TStv has not been operating since february and staff are not been paid but still going to work, i wonder what kind of country we are, imagine south africa being top in telecommunication while nigeria is still laggging behind.

It’s appalling at best. I wonder why we just can’t get things done with the right dedication. Since Nigerians fully took over Etisalat and changed the name to 9mobile, things have been going downhill. Only Glo, Dangote Cement/Sugar, Air Peace and a few other Nigerian firms are really doing us proud internationall. I just feel it that this year DSTV will be put in their place, I can feel it

Do you work at TSTV? You seem to know quite a ‘bit’ about them
Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by ufotunang: 11:07am On Apr 26, 2023
Buhari and APC has destroyed this country...high costs of running bussinesses due to Buhari and APC bad goverance
Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by Mainmanpadi(m): 11:37am On Apr 26, 2023
ChizzyBuna:
Xvideos no need Subscription

Chairman I hail o
Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by Barblow(m): 11:45am On Apr 26, 2023
I think I need to get free to Air (strong decoder & dish) these days
Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by udomma1005(m): 12:13pm On Apr 26, 2023
Sammyimpostor:

What FTA do you use please?
I use a Digisat decoder. My installer combined 4 dishes to set up the unit, it's better than none, even preferable to pay TV where I'm mostly @ work and bill is still counting 😠

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos / Fatal Arrogance: Pete Edochie Threatened Over 'Shiites' Movie As Terrorists / Kiddwaya Wearing His Shorts Under The Duvet After Spending The Night With Erica