Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages (73544 Views)

Multichoice Increases Prices Of GOtv, DStv Packages / Multichoice Nigeria Introduces New Dstv & Gotv Packages / Court Stops Multichoice From Increasing Dstv Subscription Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by SMARTMOTORS(m): 7:27pm On Apr 25, 2023
Good! Maybe our university will focus on technological to produce made in Nigeria Dish..instead of advertising Bread and Biscuits!

4 Likes

Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by kingyakos: 7:29pm On Apr 25, 2023
The world most notorious gang (The Nigerian Government of APC) won't do anything about this.
Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by meolaniyi(m): 7:30pm On Apr 25, 2023
With smart TV and Data. We can watch anything

4 Likes

Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by Babathanks(m): 7:31pm On Apr 25, 2023
Hazlett1988:
Pls can anybody suggest a better Cable TV for me I can buy that shows both Premier league, la liga, Champion leagues, I mean all the football cos I'm so done with DSTV after this current sub, Any good Suggestion will be welcome, Biko
Even me ooo, I’m not gonna pay for any 10500, I’m still complaining about the 9k, they now increase it to 10500

5 Likes

Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by kingyakos: 7:31pm On Apr 25, 2023
SMARTMOTORS:
Good! Maybe our university will focus on technological to produce made in Nigeria Dish..instead of advertising Bread and Biscuits!

abi LASU or UNILAG bread grin grin grin
Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by bionixs: 7:32pm On Apr 25, 2023
LARRYOBRAIN:
Tinubu dey come, dem go collect wotowoto.
yes , nepa, Brt etc are on wotowoto for Lagos since abi ? May common sense touch you. Shebi na Tinubu born you ?

1 Like

Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by RohrQuan: 7:32pm On Apr 25, 2023
Lol
Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by Bawofss(m): 7:32pm On Apr 25, 2023
I still dey think how i will pay my 9k sub tomorrow, gbam this people increase fee again. Any suggestion on alternatives?

4 Likes

Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by Elliotwaveforec: 7:33pm On Apr 25, 2023
Arabambi TV on YouTube for me if I want to watch TV.

1 Like

Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by Formation10: 7:34pm On Apr 25, 2023
Na that premiership is about to end dstv is increasing subscription instead of reducing it,no more subscription do you people think money is easy to make,Omo na to they strim am for phone oh wait i just pack my dstv for one side

1 Like

Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by fortunechy(m): 7:34pm On Apr 25, 2023
And they keep calling someone daily to subscribe.... They will waste their credit tire this time..... Umu anufia...

5 Likes

Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by Treassured: 7:35pm On Apr 25, 2023
General Increments have started.

At least they are honest for publicly announcing to the customers. Unlike some other firms who are silently manipulating their customers.

2 Likes

Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by morikee: 7:35pm On Apr 25, 2023
Rubbish better stick to IP TV

2 Likes

Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by twosquare(m): 7:36pm On Apr 25, 2023
YeyeGbami:
Wetin be dstv and gotv?

Kodi and youtube all the way, showmax too.
Showmax is owned by multichoice who owns dstv, and gotv...so,don't rejoice yet
Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by free2ryhme: 7:36pm On Apr 25, 2023
HonNL:

https://www.pulse.ng/business/local/multichoice-increases-subscription-rates-for-dstv-gotv/ljfvr82?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=pulsenigeria247-profile

The renumbering in GOTv was a deception to remove your favourite programme/channels to a higher package and be forced to subscribe to that package at extra cost.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by tunde1200(m): 7:40pm On Apr 25, 2023
Compact plus now big deal

1 Like

Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by dammiedot(m): 7:40pm On Apr 25, 2023
I have stopped paying dstv about 2 years ago, all I use now is netflix, amazon prime, showmax and YouTube has loads of news and movie channels.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by izubext007: 7:40pm On Apr 25, 2023
Free TV on board already
Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by Hazlett1988: 7:41pm On Apr 25, 2023
[quote author=Babathanks post=122745944]
Even me ooo, I’m not gonna pay for any 10500, I’m still complaining about the 9k, they now increase it to 10500[/quote
They are only increasing it cos they feel we don't have other option but I will rather go to relaxation center to watch the match than pay for any additional fee, Make Dem Dey Play, They are abt to lose me as a long time customer way I be to dem.

4 Likes

Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by Ferdinandu(m): 7:41pm On Apr 25, 2023
We are about to enter Agbado Republic. Sell your TV use it to buy bags of Agbado and store. Multichoice will carry their bag back to South Africa
Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by Wayne4uall(m): 7:41pm On Apr 25, 2023
All this are happening because our data is too costly....in developed countries...most ppl stream movies or football match

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by tamdun: 7:41pm On Apr 25, 2023
Just get data.....
Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by nedekid: 7:42pm On Apr 25, 2023
hectorr:
And our representatives in the Senate and House of Reps won't see anything bad about this daylight robbery.
The house of reps and senate people should rather do something about the exchange rate. Dstv has to pay for the channels they show. They also have to pay millions for eg the sports channels rights. All in dollars.
The truth of the matter is tgat the country has been devastated under the apc regime. Nigerians have become poorer.
2015 dstv premium was about 13k or $80 plus. Today it is about 24,000 or $32. For dstv to get how they saw on 2015 they will have to charge about 60k!
Who go pay?
Anyway na from my 2 dstv and 1 gotv, I only pay for one now in my office none at home.
Bro if you have solid internet (I use Luli fiber optics) get iptv smarters pro. I get all the channels in the world along with all the sports channels, matches, Netflix, AMC, all the countries in the world. Over 50,000 channels.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by Abimbola29(m): 7:42pm On Apr 25, 2023
Ologundudu2020:
Am going to stop my subscription with this people if only I can get an alternative to stream matches

They so useless
Walai
Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by Solsix(m): 7:42pm On Apr 25, 2023
Pls what of tstv?? Any news from them

1 Like

Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by Ramsinuah: 7:42pm On Apr 25, 2023
Ologundudu2020:
Am going to stop my subscription with this people if only I can get an alternative to stream matches

cha this guy for iptv to stream matches...70 35 45 83 31
They so useless
Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by Jsucre(m): 7:43pm On Apr 25, 2023
IrawoKross:
These South Africans are smart. We failed to patronize our own, now they're increasing their price because we have no choice but to subscribe.
NTA IRUEKPEN is what I will be watching now. grin
welcome back home
Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by Mrtaye: 7:43pm On Apr 25, 2023
YeyeGbami:
Wetin be dstv and gotv?

Kodi and youtube all the way, showmax too.

Do you connect it to TV
Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by Ladiesdoctor(m): 7:43pm On Apr 25, 2023
Time to dump their stupid decoders have land.

Stupid kwampani
Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by Asquare84(m): 7:43pm On Apr 25, 2023
TSTV is a better alternative if not that I don't know what is their problem
Re: Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages by Bluesearoll(m): 7:44pm On Apr 25, 2023
These people that repeat films like changing kids Pampers.my last sub was December... Las Las na NEPA go bury them

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos / Fatal Arrogance: Pete Edochie Threatened Over 'Shiites' Movie As Terrorists / Kiddwaya Wearing His Shorts Under The Duvet After Spending The Night With Erica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.