Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,726 members, 7,831,298 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Sorry, I Cant Marry A Man I Am Older Than! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sorry, I Cant Marry A Man I Am Older Than! (941 Views)

Someone Am Older Than Is Trying To Disgrace Me / I Hear People Say " As A Graduate, I Cant Marry A Non-graduate" Stop It ! / Never Date Someone You Cant Marry ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sorry, I Cant Marry A Man I Am Older Than! by Drjones109(m): 7:17am On Apr 26, 2023
Yesterday, I told my ladies you can marry a man who you are older than if he is God's will for you, you respect and admire him, he is not a mummy's boy, he is more mature and wiser than you are and the age gap is not too much.

Some ladies blatantly told me a man who is younger than they are CAN NEVER be God's will for them.

Some guys with ego issues also argued with the post claiming Adam was created before Eve so God is against that kind of marriage and it can never be His will!

To start with, if you use your head to analyse the scriptures, you will become very confused! The Bible is not written by logic, it is written by the Holy Spirit, you need your spiritual dimension to explain the things of the spirit lest you miss God and your miracle! I won't be going into unnecessary arguments lest someone experiences analysis paralysis!

No where from Genesis to Revelation is it written a woman must marry a man older than her or she will go to hell fire! Nothing under heaven makes it wrong, bad, sinful or against God's will!

You can only have issues marrying a man younger than you are if you don't respect him, he is not honourable! He doesn't have a good source of income, he is emotionally, physically, financially, psychologically immature, he fears you, he is not man enough to husband you, he fears you, etc!

What makes you respect a man is not age , it is MATURITY. Maturity is the acceptance of responsibility! How mature is he?

There are men far older than their wives who are very irresponsible and immature! They don't take any leadership role in the home and feed off their wives 24\7 all the days of their lives without any shame! They are not handicapped, nothing, they just chose to be irresponsible!

And there are husbands who are younger than their wives who are very responsible, more mature, wiser than their wives and take their leadership role in the home very serious.

Their wives bless God daily for blessing them with godly husbands, submit to their leadership, honour them, adore them and celebrate them.

Its better you marry a man who who is godly though younger and enjoy your marriage than a devil incarnate though decades older than you are!

The age gap should not be too much though. 1-3 years is okay. Women have the tendency to look older than their husbands especially when they are on the big side. You will do well to watch your weight, stay trim, match your husband's looks and endeavour not to look far older than you are. Having a small, trim stature is a big plus in this regard.

However, this is not a rule! It is not compulsory you must marry a man you are older than. If you honestly feel you can't cope for reasons best known to you and you know it is not God's will for you, please don't try it, your marriage will not work.

The post is basically for those who know the man is God's will for them but are confused because he is younger!

May you not be confused!

Thanks for reading. God bless you. Cheers!
Re: Sorry, I Cant Marry A Man I Am Older Than! by Nawttiboi007(m): 7:51am On Apr 26, 2023
Reserved
Re: Sorry, I Cant Marry A Man I Am Older Than! by anthonyuncle(m): 8:04am On Apr 26, 2023
everyone is entitled to his or her choice.
if it turns out good for them, they'll enjoy it well before it gets to you.
if it turns out bad, they'll suffer a hell of it before you share in their pain.

don't try to push or force anyone.

1 Like

Re: Sorry, I Cant Marry A Man I Am Older Than! by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 8:21am On Apr 26, 2023
Lol. Na so Dem dey talk before 30. At 35, thier idea about age will change drastically. At 40, superdrastically
Re: Sorry, I Cant Marry A Man I Am Older Than! by Oluromantic: 8:24am On Apr 26, 2023
Drjones109:

What makes you respect a man is not age , it is MATURITY. Maturity is the acceptance of responsibility! How mature is he?
The answer is in there and it's simply psychological. When a girl says she can't marry a younger man, she simply means she herself isn't mature and needs a man that will be mature for her in almost all ways. They want a man who will accept responsibility but they don't want to do same. They have excesses and expect the man to be able to look over it. That's what such statement portrays.

Whenever I hear a girl say such, I know right away that she herself has maturity issues and she's looking for a cover. I see her as nothing but a sex instrument.. I'm sorry but that's how I see them... I can't have any deep relationship with them especially due to thier emotional imbalance. For me a mature girl isn't concerned about age. Even if she ends up marrying someone older than her, it would be just fate bcus she's not particular about the age...that's the right mentality.

1 Like

Re: Sorry, I Cant Marry A Man I Am Older Than! by ogashman(m): 8:29am On Apr 26, 2023
Drjones109:

Yesterday, I told my ladies you can marry a man who you are older than if he is God's will for you, you respect and admire him, he is not a mummy's boy, he is more mature and wiser than you are and the age gap is not too much.

Some ladies blatantly told me a man who is younger than they are CAN NEVER be God's will for them.

Some guys with ego issues also argued with the post claiming Adam was created before Eve so God is against that kind of marriage and it can never be His will!

To start with, if you use your head to analyse the scriptures, you will become very confused! The Bible is not written by logic, it is written by the Holy Spirit, you need your spiritual dimension to explain the things of the spirit lest you miss God and your miracle! I won't be going into unnecessary arguments lest someone experiences analysis paralysis!

No where from Genesis to Revelation is it written a woman must marry a man older than her or she will go to hell fire! Nothing under heaven makes it wrong, bad, sinful or against God's will!

You can only have issues marrying a man younger than you are if you don't respect him, he is not honourable! He doesn't have a good source of income, he is emotionally, physically, financially, psychologically immature, he fears you, he is not man enough to husband you, he fears you, etc!

There are men far older than their wives who are very irresponsible and immature! They don't take any leadership role in the home and feed off their wives 24\7 all the days of their lives without any shame! They are not handicapped, nothing, they just chose to be irresponsible!

And there are husbands who are younger than their wives who are very responsible, more mature, wiser than their wives and take their leadership role in the home very serious.

Their wives bless God daily for blessing them with godly husbands, submit to their leadership, honour them, adore them and celebrate them.

Its better you marry a man who who is godly though younger and enjoy your marriage than a devil incarnate though decades older than you are!

The age gap should not be too much though. 1-3 years is okay. Women have the tendency to look older than their husbands especially when they are on the big side. You will do well to watch your weight, stay trim, match your husband's looks and endeavour not to look far older than you are. Having a small, trim stature is a big plus in this regard.

However, this is not a rule! It is not compulsory you must marry a man you are older than. If you honestly feel you can't cope for reasons best known to you and you know it is not God's will for you, please don't try it, your marriage will not work.

The post is basically for those who know the man is God's will for them but are confused because he is younger!

May you not be confused!

Thanks for reading. God bless you. Cheers!

My fiancee is older than me by 2 yrs....but she loves n respects me
Re: Sorry, I Cant Marry A Man I Am Older Than! by Osashalom: 8:37am On Apr 26, 2023
Thank God there are wise and mature Christians here like this op. Your article is sound and well balanced. Well done
Re: Sorry, I Cant Marry A Man I Am Older Than! by CrownOfClay724: 9:08am On Apr 26, 2023
There is no single rule to life.
No formula.
Over my dead body don chop am, and e never die.
Re: Sorry, I Cant Marry A Man I Am Older Than! by Afamsi: 11:26am On Apr 26, 2023
I know a couple that prayed and God confirmed they are meant for each other, yet they wife is slightly older than her husband and they are happily married
Re: Sorry, I Cant Marry A Man I Am Older Than! by Demigod22: 4:55pm On Apr 26, 2023
I can't marry a girl that is older than me.
Re: Sorry, I Cant Marry A Man I Am Older Than! by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:19pm On Apr 26, 2023
sadly many women (and men) only believe in the bible so long as it goes with their yeye narrow minded plans...the minute it is remotely not going according to their lifestyle, they will quickly selfishly ignore it all.

(1) (Reply)

41 Sex Buyers Arrested In Stockholm Prostitution Sting / Nothing Is As Irritating As A Rude Girl / I Need A Lady To Bleep So Hard - Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.