Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online (59275 Views)

The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) / 10 Differences Between Men And Women / Hilarious Reactions Between Dad And Mom Because Of Daughter's Pregnancy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by Analyst7: 6:47pm On Apr 26, 2023
cococandy:
apparently not providing according to the royal decree’s of culture and religion?

Or do you guys pick and choose whatever suits you at the moment?

No wahala if that’s what u want to prove, but the decree expected of a woman is being pure…are u a virgin
If you’re not then keep quiet

1 Like

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by Sixfeetbelle: 6:49pm On Apr 26, 2023
Oluwomonext212:
Met this lady on my street, days gone by I didn’t message or call and she decided to take the bold step. Just a week thereafter, she said you know I have not asked you for anything since met, pls I need 15k my landlord just called for his rent. Sincerely I sent her the money ! Few days later she wanted shawarma couple of times, all that was nothing to me cuz I give even stranger if I have, but it will never stop !!! Until she told she was expecting some goods to be delivered to her customers as a vendor wey she be grin But another customer wanted a bag and human hair and she doesn’t have money to order for that. So she asked if I could give her 50k and she will pay back later ! Na there we end the journey after two weeks grin grin grin

Oluwa, see my mates oooh.

Nna, bros, na when you and I go do our own meet and greet? I need your services and I'm certain our connection will last past two weeks.

I won't even bill you too much sef. Just 10k to make up my rent money, 15k for shawarma and ice cream, and 25k for my business as a start. Shikena. grin cheesy
Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by juman(m): 6:50pm On Apr 26, 2023
Let all of us be doing jobs and be hard working.
Dont stay doing nothing.

1 Like

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:54pm On Apr 26, 2023
RedpillAnalyst:
All men pay! Why men think they will get free love or poosee somewhere I don't understand.

Someday, men will realise that all these fulltime hoelosho are way more honest than your girlfriends and some of your wives.

Wise men even say despise free lunch. Women don't given any thing free for long time without expecting x10. Know this and know peace.

#AllMenPay
#NoFreeToto
Not all men pay bro.
As I’m chatting with you now a girl is financing my flight and hotel trip to ———- for a 3days hangout.
Though we get to split the feedings Sha.
But this year alone she has spent over a million bucks on me in the form of gifts and cash

1 Like

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by cococandy(f): 6:57pm On Apr 26, 2023
Analyst7:

No wahala if that’s what u want to prove, but the decree expected of a woman is being pure…are u a virgin
If you’re not then keep quiet

Sweetie “purity” is not for women alone. You hypocrites try to use your bibles to justify your obsession with policing women’s vaginal activities. If you want to be biblically accurate, you’re asked not to have sex before you marry your wife and afterwards make sure you stick to her alone.

But like I said, y’all know how to pick and choose what suits you at the moment. Notice how it’s to held in honor among all not just among women?

“Hebrews 13:4
Let marriage be held in honor among all , and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous.”

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by FanRong: 6:59pm On Apr 26, 2023
I came late. I have one here.
Its everywhere. Once you tell a girl that you like her, you're owing her money but u don't know.

4 Likes

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by Bobbiee: 7:02pm On Apr 26, 2023
Most Nigerian girls are lazy and hungry. No career drive. You'd see them spending years in school only to pick a shitty profession that pays pennies. They won't even make any effort to change profession but you'd see them billing men up and down. Disgusting behavior.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by donem: 7:04pm On Apr 26, 2023
Psoul:

You have sound reasoning.
If that Rokiat moniker is owned by Rokiatu, then I must confess she's one lady with broad view of life, have known her moniker since 2011.

5 Likes

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by Evestar200(f): 7:06pm On Apr 26, 2023
Lol

See how guys are posting hungry girls chat begging them for money grin grin grin.

Something no man can do to me.

Me that can't even beg my family members for anything will now go and beg a man I just met, even know within a month for money🤭🤭🤭 hahaha.

Ladies be contended with the little you have and stop being what you're not.

Most of these ladies beg just to gather money to buy human hair, clothes fashion just to slay rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by Scamburster(m): 7:07pm On Apr 26, 2023
Rokiat:
As harsh as the man sound he’s actually right. This is just embarrassing for her seriously who goes around asking for food and money on your first encounter with a man you don’t even know?

Let’s do the reverse shall we? If a man just met you and goes “damn you look amazing can I get some pussy?” I bet you had think he was an unserious troll and you wouldn’t continue any conversation with him what so ever if you were a lady of substance.

This is fu…cking ridiculous to say the least.
Honestly from my heart I love you for this particular statement, I have already freeze my conversation with one lady like that and unfortunately for her, I really want to meet her parents soon but out of longthroat she just missed that.

2 Likes

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by Uptheante(m): 7:15pm On Apr 26, 2023
Oluwomonext212:
Met this lady on my street, days gone by I didn’t message or call and she decided to take the bold step. Just a week thereafter, she said you know I have not asked you for anything since met, pls I need 15k my landlord just called for his rent. Sincerely I sent her the money ! Few days later she wanted shawarma couple of times, all that was nothing to me cuz I give even stranger if I have, but it will never stop !!! Until she told she was expecting some goods to be delivered to her customers as a vendor wey she be grin But another customer wanted a bag and human hair and she doesn’t have money to order for that. So she asked if I could give her 50k and she will pay back later ! Na there we end the journey after two weeks grin grin grin
The girl don cash out from you already.
You only started using your brain after she don chop the 15k & other subsequent money & gifts you gave her.
Na you wey lose, & I'm sure you didn't even see her pants throughout the time your were spending up & down.
I'm also sure that other guys were fuuccking her throughout that same period without spending on her.
You were a mugu & I'm sure she can still trick her way back into your life & chop your money again using emotional manipulation & false promise of sex wey she no give you. 🤣🤣🤣
The girl was far smarter than you 🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by Parizz: 7:18pm On Apr 26, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

What's your main moniker?
tok jare. you don start your shakara again
Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by Gasayi(m): 7:20pm On Apr 26, 2023
Oluwomonext212:
hahahaha
Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by Oluwomonext212(m): 7:22pm On Apr 26, 2023
Lol… she wasn’t, and can never ! 15k and shawarma given to her was to avert whatever curses she rains…. It was a give and take game for the two weeks and I shut my door as at when due. I don’t have to explain this long to make u understand tho, but I’m not that stingy or stupid guy. I give but I use my senses !!!
Uptheante:

The girl don cash out from you already.
You only started using your brain after she don chop the 15k & other subsequent money & gifts you gave her.
Na you wey lose, & I'm sure you didn't even see her pants throughout the time your were spending up & down.
I'm also sure that other guys were fuuccking her throughout that same period without spending on her.
You were a mugu & I'm sure she can still trick her way back into your life & chop your money again using emotional manipulation & false promise of sex wey she no give you. 🤣🤣🤣
The girl was far smarter than you 🤣🤣🤣
Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by advanceDNA: 7:22pm On Apr 26, 2023
Bobbiee:
Most Nigerian girls are lazy and hungry. No career drive. You'd see them spending years in school only to pick a shitty profession that pays pennies. They won't even make any effort to change profession but you'd see them billing men up and down. Disgusting behavior.

Thats the thing some of them dont make an effort ..and thats why hookup is their quickest response cos its easy money that involves little effort of spreading legs.... yet they still claim victim

2 Likes

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by Parizz: 7:22pm On Apr 26, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Nna, bros, na when you and I go do our own meet and greet? I need your services and I'm certain our connection will last past two weeks.

I won't even bill you too much sef. Just 10k to make up my rent money, 15k for shawarma and ice cream, and 25k for my business as a start. Shikena. grin cheesy
years ago, you were all over nairaland claiming feminist nonsense, fighting tooth and nail for right. Nobody could talk to you. You were so rude to your seniors cos you believe you are beta than them. Ibo gal for that matter. Your mate don born finish. what changed? I'm ashamed of you

5 Likes

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by Oluwomonext212(m): 7:24pm On Apr 26, 2023
Hook up can pay more than that in two weeks lol grin grin grin grin But God forbid I bang a girl and she never see my wallet…. We no dey marry I will give u what I can afford and put a stop when I reach my limit.
Sixfeetbelle:

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by Uptheante(m): 7:25pm On Apr 26, 2023
Dzzzz:
A girl came to see me 3days ago she lives close so she said she was hungry and didn’t have transport so I sent her 8k..Could you believe when she came I asked her for 500 cause my transfer was slow just to get cigar outside..Till now to touch my phone dey fear me..Different call and text that how far Na the 500-done turn to 1k
You actually deserve that treatment from her.
Na una type dey spoil girls up & down for other guys in a bid impress them. By giving them freebies anytime they ask without them doing anything to deserve it.
I'm sure if na your fellow guy beg you for 1k, you go decline immediately

5 Likes

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by Parizz: 7:25pm On Apr 26, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Not all men pay bro.
As I’m chatting with you now a girl is financing my flight and hotel trip to ———- for a 3days hangout.
Though we get to split the feedings Sha.
But this year alone she has spent over a million bucks on me in the form of gifts and cash
have you fúcked her?

1 Like

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by Oluwomonext212(m): 7:27pm On Apr 26, 2023
And you expect me to narrate the banging story in nairaland. No now !!! That one na other side of the story…. But I did what you would have one bro.
Parizz:
you are a big mumu. How can you be dashing her money and you didnt fùck her. Chai
Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by Parizz: 7:27pm On Apr 26, 2023
cococandy:

Sweetie “purity” is not for women alone. You hypocrites try to use your bibles to justify your obsession with policing women’s vaginal activities. If you want to be biblically accurate, you’re asked not to have sex before you marry your wife and afterwards make sure you stick to her alone.

But like I said, y’all know how to pick and choose what suits you at the moment. Notice how it’s to held in honor among all not just among women?

Let marriage be held in honor among all , and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous.”
B*tch get out of here. men are not supposed to live as virgins. We are born to fúck any pussy we come across

2 Likes

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by Parizz: 7:30pm On Apr 26, 2023
FanRong:
I came late. I have one here.
Its everywhere. Once you tell a girl that you like her, you're owing her money but u don't know.
you givam?

1 Like

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by Gasayi(m): 7:31pm On Apr 26, 2023
Rokiat:

Thanks I have a man too. I appreciate you my brother. That’s a nice compliment. smiley
your type dey very rare.

1 Like

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by Nazgul: 7:33pm On Apr 26, 2023
Bobbiee:
The worse part is even after graduation, they won't even make any effort to Hussle. Most would just cross their legs in their parents house begging for data from guys to visit tiktok, Instagram, Facebook...etc.

When you meet them on the street, it's one billing to the other, ask them what they do for a living, you'll hear I'm an online vendor.

No plan to develop themselves whatsoever. Give them 1m, they'll use it to buy wigs, clothes, bags..etc. zero productivity.

I'm not surprised seeing them begging for food like alamajri kids. When an adult has zero knowledge on how to develop herself, her goals, her career...etc, she'll end up as a beggar.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by MiosheEmpire1(m): 7:33pm On Apr 26, 2023
Well I can't say that not all ladies behave in such manner, there's one lady I met about 3/4months ago, she's a nurse by profession.she never bill me for once, even if she visits me she won't collect t.fair from me.
She will even cook with her own money.
She bought me some stuff worths 30k and on top that she do send me money often

2 Likes

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:45pm On Apr 26, 2023
Parizz:
have you fúcked her?
Yeah bro, many times
Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by vikstandon(m): 7:51pm On Apr 26, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
But na men Dy ask for it everywhere. Women can keep to themselves without sex but a man can't function well without sex

Na lie!
Every night man go wan rest from hustle, baby baby for midnight go dey climb em self.
Na this thing make me run away for the one bedroom wey I be dey stay with my Senior Cousin... This girl no mind say we dey their. Na so she dey baby baby my cousin...put am now. My cousin go dey beg am, make I sleep, I tire.
Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by Analyst7: 8:01pm On Apr 26, 2023
cococandy:

grin this girl dy muzz me
So are u submissive to people giving u money coz idg
Lol because men are providers u think u guys don’t have roles
Ur role is just to enjoy, you’re not to bring anything to the table right

1 Like

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by edungene7: 8:02pm On Apr 26, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
What's so hard in ignoring such request, must they make a case out of it. Wahala everywhere
A beggar spotted ain't seeing anything wrong with shamelessness

1 Like

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by advanceDNA: 8:04pm On Apr 26, 2023
MiosheEmpire1:
Well I can't say that not all ladies behave in such manner, there's one lady I met about 3/4months ago, she's a nurse by profession.she never bill me for once, even if she visits me she won't collect t.fair from me.
She will even cook with her own money.
She bought me some stuff worths 30k and on top that she do send me money often

U better check well if she's not a man grin

1 Like

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by MrFly(m): 8:09pm On Apr 26, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
But na men Dy ask for it everywhere. Women can keep to themselves without sex but a man can't function well without sex
the same way a woman cant function well without "entitlement mentality"

2 Likes

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by MiosheEmpire1(m): 8:10pm On Apr 26, 2023
advanceDNA:

U better check well if she's not a man grin
Haha 😂😂😂😂😂😂, Na female ooo.
In fact we dey together rite now.
Some ladies are generous naturally while some are always hungry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Two Ladies Fight Over A Guy At A Motor Park In Delta (Pics/Video) / Lovers Be Warned About This New Dangerous Trend In Nigeria (pictures) / Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.