Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online (59262 Views)

The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) / 10 Differences Between Men And Women / Hilarious Reactions Between Dad And Mom Because Of Daughter's Pregnancy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by advanceDNA: 8:14pm On Apr 26, 2023
MiosheEmpire1:

Haha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, Na female ooo.
In fact we dey together rite now.
Some ladies are generous naturally while some are always hungry

Baba relationship dey sweet if woman no dey stress u with hungry bills....u go just dey care for her seamlessly without feeling exploited.....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by Sixfeetbelle: 8:25pm On Apr 26, 2023
Parizz:
years ago, you were all over nairaland claiming feminist nonsense, fighting tooth and nail for right. Nobody could talk to you. You were so rude to your seniors cos you believe you are beta than them. Ibo gal for that matter. Your mate don born finish. what changed? I'm ashamed of you

I was? I don't remember that.

Nothing changed. I'm still the same lady I was years ago.

1 Like

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by Sixfeetbelle: 8:26pm On Apr 26, 2023
MiosheEmpire1:
Well I can't say that not all ladies behave in such manner, there's one lady I met about 3/4months ago, she's a nurse by profession.she never bill me for once, even if she visits me she won't collect t.fair from me.
She will even cook with her own money.
She bought me some stuff worths 30k and on top that she do send me money often

What happened to her?
Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by MiosheEmpire1(m): 8:30pm On Apr 26, 2023
advanceDNA:

Baba relationship dey sweet if woman no dey stress u with hungry bills....u go just dey care for her with seamlessly without feeling exploited.....
Honestly speaking, she never for once bill me, not even about t.fair.
There was a time I asked her to give me her account number, she declined. She said the money I wanted to give her, that keep it to one I AV and use it to plan for our future.
Omo I was speechless.
There's one airpod she bought for me, wen I checked it on Jumia it's worth more than 30k.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by MiosheEmpire1(m): 8:31pm On Apr 26, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

What happened to her?
Nothing ooo,we still dey together till this moment

1 Like

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by Sixfeetbelle: 8:32pm On Apr 26, 2023
Oluwomonext212:
Hook up can pay more than that in two weeks lol grin grin grin grin But God forbid I bang a girl and she never see my wallet…. We no dey marry I will give u what I can afford and put a stop when I reach my limit.

But you didn't do hook-up with her nah. Your pocket was just overflowing on its own without you seeing her panties. So, why are you bringing hook-up into our conversation?
Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by Sixfeetbelle: 8:33pm On Apr 26, 2023
MiosheEmpire1:

Nothing ooo,we still dey together till this moment

Oh, alright.

That's good to know. πŸ‘πŸ‘
Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by Sixfeetbelle: 8:34pm On Apr 26, 2023
MiosheEmpire1:

There was a time I asked her to give me her account number, she declined. She said the money I wanted to give her, that keep it to one I AV and use it to plan for our future.
Omo I was speechless.
There's one earpod she bought for me, wen I checked it on Jumia it's worth more than 30k.

Is your girlfriend single? 😏😏

I've been looking for who to buy my airpod under the disguise of being in a relationship.
Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by MiosheEmpire1(m): 8:40pm On Apr 26, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Is your girlfriend single? 😏😏

I've been looking for who to buy my airpod under the disguise of being in a relationship.
Smile 😊😊😊😊
She's already taking by me.

1 Like

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by MiosheEmpire1(m): 8:42pm On Apr 26, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Oh, alright.

That's good to know. πŸ‘πŸ‘
Thanks bro, I just want to take step by step before introducing her to my families.
In fact she is a wonderful lady.
Have never met such lady before in my entire life.
Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by Jecci(f): 8:42pm On Apr 26, 2023
Nonsense thread for stingy men to feast on.

I dislike stingy men 😠😠😠 their own too full their body.

1 Like

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by Sixfeetbelle: 8:48pm On Apr 26, 2023
MiosheEmpire1:

Thanks bro, I just want to take step by step before introducing her to my families.
In fact she is a wonderful lady.
Have never met such lady before in my entire life.

There's no rush when it comes to making important decisions, especially when it concerns marriage. Marriage is a life-long bond and commitment, so shine your eyes well before you say "I do".

Basically, if she dey do you well, you too can do her well when the time comes.

Good luck.
Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by advanceDNA: 8:48pm On Apr 26, 2023
MiosheEmpire1:

Omo I was speechless.
There's one earpod she bought for me, wen I checked it on Jumia it's worth more than 30k.

Baba..hope u like her for real shaaa...
Women no dey take am easy if run them street oooo....

By the way.....do small calculation oooo..me no just dey collect money for woman hand....

Babe wey her salary no pass 50k ...yet dey buy me 40k stuffs, dey dash me money......

baba....na red flag if her parents or siblings are not loaded

2 Likes

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by Jecci(f): 8:49pm On Apr 26, 2023
Hahahaha she said you should use it to plan for future as if she is 100% sure she will be part of it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

That's the problem with some ladies they be forming miss independent for nothing not until the load go choke them for neck they will start complaining.

Accept that gift ladies, you deserve princess treatment and more y'all should stop acting like the way to a man's heart is by being frugal
MiosheEmpire1:

Omo I was speechless.
Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by CgRay: 8:52pm On Apr 26, 2023
This is not about being a female, it's about a person's personality because even some male gender can beg for your eyes. Some people are just corporate beggers.

2 Likes

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by okerekingsley90: 8:57pm On Apr 26, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Big men don't complain. But you see these kurukere boys ehn, their wahala is too much . This is not me supporting what she did but there's too much complains over irrelevant things

No let me swear for you.

1 Like

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by MiosheEmpire1(m): 9:03pm On Apr 26, 2023
Jecci:
Hahahaha she said you should use it to plan for future as if she is 100% sure she will be part of it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

That's the problem with some ladies they be forming miss independent for nothing not until the load go choke them for neck they will start complaining.

Accept that gift ladies, you deserve princess treatment and more y'all should stop acting like the way to a man's heart is by being frugal
Well she knows wot she want likewise me too.
And we already planning for the future which is just 2/3 years away.
Have met her parents several times and they accepted me with there full chest
Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by MiosheEmpire1(m): 9:06pm On Apr 26, 2023
advanceDNA:

Baba..hope u like her for real shaaa...
Women no dey take am easy if run them street oooo....

By the way.....do small calculation oooo..me no just dey collect money for woman hand....

Babe wey her salary no pass 50k ...yet dey buy me 40k stuffs, dey dash me money......

baba....na red flag if her parents or siblings are not loaded
I really do love her, she's my spec, she's neat, beautiful, respectful, jovial, she can cook and also she's a working class.
She's a nurse and work in popular hospital.
Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by baajetu(m): 9:08pm On Apr 26, 2023
Ordinary happy birthday I greeted two ladies consecutively, na billing follow am. As I Dey like this i no Dey check up on anybody again o. Make everybody Dey their Dey.

4 Likes

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by MiosheEmpire1(m): 9:08pm On Apr 26, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

There's no rush when it comes to making important decisions, especially when it concerns marriage. Marriage is a life-long bond and commitment, so shine your eyes well before you say "I do".

Basically, if she dey do you well, you too can do her well when the time comes.

Good luck.
True talk
She's just a gift from God. Before I met her, have seen shege banza pro max in the hand's ladies.
Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by Oluwomonext212(m): 9:18pm On Apr 26, 2023
Overflowing of how much ? If na hook up 20 30k fit go down for one night… But mind
U, for the two weeks she also paid the price ! No
Mumu anywhere, man wey wan give u just wan give u
Sixfeetbelle:

But you didn't do hook-up with her nah. Your pocket was just overflowing on its own without you seeing her panties. So, why are you bringing hook-up into our conversation?
Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by kelspinall(m): 9:23pm On Apr 26, 2023
wahala
Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by Oluwomonext212(m): 9:23pm On Apr 26, 2023
If we meet like you said, we will flex in fact you can get more than you budgeted on here if u are a good daughter grin grin grin But you must be willing to over lap and bend down low till I say I’m done and we end it as soon as your won don dey too much. grin
Sixfeetbelle:

1 Like

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by kushme: 9:32pm On Apr 26, 2023
taneez:
This my gender sef grin
But I think guys are enabling this habit. You men should hold a meeting to stop giving these girls money. You are not the only guy she sends messages to, they do it as revenue drive.

Someone was complaining that he is done dating leeches but if you see shape nau, you will ask for number, send message and still pay billing.

I usually say if you as a girl complain that a man is stingy, na you be the begger. Have shame.

Shout out to all ladies hustling and not being leeches. God bless your hustle and bless you with good husbands.

I feel that. Mehnn.
Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by MadarasBlade(m): 9:40pm On Apr 26, 2023
cococandy:
Providers whining about providing. As usual

Providing for a nonentity? Nah

2 Likes

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by Iamzik: 9:46pm On Apr 26, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
But na men Dy ask for it everywhere. Women can keep to themselves without sex but a man can't function well without sex

Who is decieving you?

1 Like

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by Scamburster(m): 9:52pm On Apr 26, 2023
novia22:

See eeeh, God bless you for the above. It's good to know that some women can still say the truth even if it involves our gender.

This dirty habit is becoming a norm. A shameless one at that. Always looking for someone to buy them food they can't even buy for themselves even if they had money.
thank you.
Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by dalass(f): 9:57pm On Apr 26, 2023
Parizz:
shut up senseless nasty gal supporting her kind

I am not the cause of your wretched life benefit boy. Yahoo no dey pay like before ba

undecided
Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by kushme: 10:03pm On Apr 26, 2023
Evestar200:
Lol

See how guys are posting hungry girls chat begging them for money grin grin grin.

Something no man can do to me.

Me that can't even beg my family members for anything will now go and beg a man I just met, even know within a month for money🀭🀭🀭 hahaha.

Ladies be contended with the little you have and stop being what you're not.

Most of these ladies beg just to gather money to buy human hair, clothes fashion just to slay rubbish.

I know a contended girl when I see one.. cool

No amount of preaching would make most females to stop being what they not, that's that.
You see the human hair, clothes and façade they adorn themselves with, many thirsty men will continue to fall and pay for them. So, all the shout here na another story..

Lastly, if may ask, you said you can't even beg your family member?

So, where/who do you run to for support when you are low on funds?

1 Like

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by KingDash09(m): 10:18pm On Apr 26, 2023
Bros you sef Bleep up as you send the money.. no woman don ever bill me upon say I get bastard money this girl know who them dey bill
Oluwomonext212:
Met this lady on my street, days gone by I didn’t message or call and she decided to take the bold step. Just a week thereafter, she said you know I have not asked you for anything since met, pls I need 15k my landlord just called for his rent. Sincerely I sent her the money ! Few days later she wanted shawarma couple of times, all that was nothing to me cuz I give even stranger if I have, but it will never stop !!! Until she told she was expecting some goods to be delivered to her customers as a vendor wey she be grin But another customer wanted a bag and human hair and she doesn’t have money to order for that. So she asked if I could give her 50k and she will pay back later ! Na there we end the journey after two weeks grin grin grin
Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by dinachi(m): 10:18pm On Apr 26, 2023
tonye33:
A tweet that caused mixed reaction on Twitter between the male and female gender.

What's your take on this?
Most of these young girls are actually Lesbians. They do not have emotional attachment to guys, so they do the next best thing for themselves. They bill you!

2 Likes

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by OvertheTop(m): 10:27pm On Apr 26, 2023
FanRong:
I came late. I have one here.
Its everywhere. Once you tell a girl that you like her, you're owing her money but u don't know.

Let me Guess...
You sent 5K to prove a Point! grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Town In Lagos Where Men Don’t Use Condom / Two Ladies Fight Over A Guy At A Motor Park In Delta (Pics/Video) / Lovers Be Warned About This New Dangerous Trend In Nigeria (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.