Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

NANS Gives Multi-choice Company Seven Days To Begin Pay-as-you-view Billing Or.. - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / NANS Gives Multi-choice Company Seven Days To Begin Pay-as-you-view Billing Or.. (41602 Views)

Reps Approve Pay-as-you-go, Price Reduction For DSTV, Others / Startimes Introduces "Pay As You Go", Adds More Stations / Breaking: Multi Choice, Dstv/gotv To Shut Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NANS Gives Multi-choice Company Seven Days To Begin Pay-as-you-view Billing Or.. by RaySimran: 2:00pm On Apr 26, 2023
These were the same organization that gave FG altimatum concerning strike last year, promising to disrupt any party that would go on to conduct primaries while students' fate are left to whirlwind due to striking action by ASUU.

Did they stick to their words?

Toothless bulldogs!

angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NANS Gives Multi-choice Company Seven Days To Begin Pay-as-you-view Billing Or.. by samsard(m): 2:01pm On Apr 26, 2023
Risingblue008:
That's a good move,
I can't wait to see dis happen,
Dstv/gotv do chop us dry,
Sue to my business,
I subscribe 3 dstv ,and it's a kind of heavy burden,
I pray it happens ooo,
I've never befinted anything as a citizen of Nigerian
It's inflation and currency devaluation. You can't watch everyone increase prices and make DStv the Saint that'll give up profit. Personally I no longer sub DStv.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NANS Gives Multi-choice Company Seven Days To Begin Pay-as-you-view Billing Or.. by henrimoto(m): 2:01pm On Apr 26, 2023
Temidayo9:

Is it because its foreign business in Nigeria? Your fuel station deliberately refused to sell at normal approved price you never called senate, but because of DSTV and GOtv you now remember senate?
1000 likes for you Jare...

3 Likes

Re: NANS Gives Multi-choice Company Seven Days To Begin Pay-as-you-view Billing Or.. by Pandev(m): 2:01pm On Apr 26, 2023
undecided
Re: NANS Gives Multi-choice Company Seven Days To Begin Pay-as-you-view Billing Or.. by ecomalchemistt(m): 2:01pm On Apr 26, 2023
Noise making as usual

2 Likes

Re: NANS Gives Multi-choice Company Seven Days To Begin Pay-as-you-view Billing Or.. by onlyboyson(m): 2:02pm On Apr 26, 2023
That's a good move if they can't do it pay per view let them leave, wicked set of people upon all the BB NAIJA money wey Dem dey pack e no still reach them

1 Like

Re: NANS Gives Multi-choice Company Seven Days To Begin Pay-as-you-view Billing Or.. by Moblux(m): 2:02pm On Apr 26, 2023
When they give NANS leadership money, you won't hear pim again. Dede noise makers.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NANS Gives Multi-choice Company Seven Days To Begin Pay-as-you-view Billing Or.. by mclloyd22: 2:02pm On Apr 26, 2023
ijustdey:
Nigerian Students, NANS Gives Multi-Choice Company Seven Days To Begin Pay-As-You-View Billing Or Face Closure Of Offices

https://saharareporters.com/2023/04/26/nigerian-students-nans-gives-multi-choice-company-seven-days-begin-pay-you-view-billing

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7666235/multichoice-increases-subscription-rates-dstv

I remember last year or two year ago this issue was raised and it died down. Many part of this country cannot even boast of 15 days light out of every month. Our data providers are next

1 Like

Re: NANS Gives Multi-choice Company Seven Days To Begin Pay-as-you-view Billing Or.. by AdaAwka1: 2:03pm On Apr 26, 2023
nairalanda1:
cheesy

NANS should consider that

1.Multichoice has thousands of Nigerians working for them directly and indirectly, and they all want to be PAID WELL

2.The people worldwide who make the TV programees and bring you the stuff you want to watch also want to be PAID WELL.

3.The equipment used to bring you those DSTV shows, were made by people who want to be PAD WELL

4.The Premier league is made up of football players and so forth who want to be PAID WELL

5.Health and other insurance costs a lot of money for workers who want to be PAID WELL.

6. No one in Nigeria has done pay as you go. No country in the world where DSTV is has pay as you go. Because it cannot work for a system where workers want to be PAID WELL.

7. Did TSTV's pay as you go work.? No, because ....PAID WELL.

NANS should realize that when prices go up, it is because a lot of people, not just the rich and mightly...but a lot of poor people who work and pay bills and so forth...want to be.....PAID WELL.

Maybe NANS should set up their cheap version of DSTV and bid for programme rights....or tell their members to patronize STARTIMES. STARTIMES last i checked is VERY VERY CHEAP.

YOU ARE INTELLIGENT. I also want to be paid well. NANS should direct their energy to more profitable and progressive things not tv viewing

4 Likes

Re: NANS Gives Multi-choice Company Seven Days To Begin Pay-as-you-view Billing Or.. by omoadeleye(m): 2:03pm On Apr 26, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ toothless bulldog association
Re: NANS Gives Multi-choice Company Seven Days To Begin Pay-as-you-view Billing Or.. by superCleanworks(m): 2:03pm On Apr 26, 2023
iamoyindamola:
I hope they obey

obey who? students?
when was the last time NANS carried out a successful ACTION AFTER WORDS. it only ends at the WORDS JUNCTION then they turn back

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NANS Gives Multi-choice Company Seven Days To Begin Pay-as-you-view Billing Or.. by LilVast1(m): 2:04pm On Apr 26, 2023
nairalanda1:
cheesy

NANS should consider that

1.Multichoice has thousands of Nigerians working for them directly and indirectly, and they all want to be PAID WELL

2.The people worldwide who make the TV programees and bring you the stuff you want to watch also want to be PAID WELL.

3.The equipment used to bring you those DSTV shows, were made by people who want to be PAD WELL

4.The Premier league is made up of football players and so forth who want to be PAID WELL

5.Health and other insurance costs a lot of money for workers who want to be PAID WELL.

6. No one in Nigeria has done pay as you go. No country in the world where DSTV is has pay as you go. Because it cannot work for a system where workers want to be PAID WELL.

7. Did TSTV's pay as you go work.? No, because ....PAID WELL.

NANS should realize that when prices go up, it is because a lot of people, not just the rich and mightly...but a lot of poor people who work and pay bills and so forth...want to be.....PAID WELL.

Maybe NANS should set up their cheap version of DSTV and bid for programme rights....or tell their members to patronize STARTIMES. STARTIMES last i checked is VERY VERY CHEAP.
Ya so pointless
What makes startimes cheaper and DSTV got more expensive?
Did they tell you they increased the salaries of the workers you talked about?
Stop being sentimental

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NANS Gives Multi-choice Company Seven Days To Begin Pay-as-you-view Billing Or.. by Ayodeoba: 2:04pm On Apr 26, 2023
All this companies really needs to be checked I swear, what they don’t do elsewhere they do it in Nigeria unchecked
Re: NANS Gives Multi-choice Company Seven Days To Begin Pay-as-you-view Billing Or.. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 26, 2023
Jackossky:
What has our senate been doing?

There is this school of thought that believes that when FDIs grow to a certain extent, they behave with impunity and influence state actors in that locality

Maybe each of the national legislators receive FREE subscriptions and free airtime and data for the phone companies.
Re: NANS Gives Multi-choice Company Seven Days To Begin Pay-as-you-view Billing Or.. by Tonytonex(m): 2:05pm On Apr 26, 2023
ijustdey:
Nigerian Students, NANS Gives Multi-Choice Company Seven Days To Begin Pay-As-You-View Billing Or Face Closure Of Offices

https://saharareporters.com/2023/04/26/nigerian-students-nans-gives-multi-choice-company-seven-days-begin-pay-you-view-billing

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7666235/multichoice-increases-subscription-rates-dstv
if they do pay as you view, I will subscribe again. after abandoning them for like 8 years now.
Re: NANS Gives Multi-choice Company Seven Days To Begin Pay-as-you-view Billing Or.. by AdaAwka1: 2:06pm On Apr 26, 2023
Risingblue008:
That's a good move,
Sue to my business,
I pray it happens ooo,

why not change to startimes since they r so expensive or even use local antenna. they r a private company they reserve the right to fix their prices how it will work for them.

1 Like

Re: NANS Gives Multi-choice Company Seven Days To Begin Pay-as-you-view Billing Or.. by Angelfrost(m): 2:06pm On Apr 26, 2023
Mtchewwww... Another dumb ultimatum by an eye service group of crooks!

Multichoice should do whatever they want... It's their right!

If you can't afford it, then boycott the damn thing!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NANS Gives Multi-choice Company Seven Days To Begin Pay-as-you-view Billing Or.. by loadedvibes: 2:06pm On Apr 26, 2023
Wetin concern student and TV.. make Una go read Una books

2 Likes

Re: NANS Gives Multi-choice Company Seven Days To Begin Pay-as-you-view Billing Or.. by PStacks(m): 2:07pm On Apr 26, 2023
If not for misplacement of Priority. Students that are supposed to be in School reading their books are saying to the world is DSTV they pay attention to in school..

Later the society would be filled with half baked graduates that can't graduate any thing forward

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NANS Gives Multi-choice Company Seven Days To Begin Pay-as-you-view Billing Or.. by izubext007: 2:07pm On Apr 26, 2023
nice move
Re: NANS Gives Multi-choice Company Seven Days To Begin Pay-as-you-view Billing Or.. by Angelfrost(m): 2:08pm On Apr 26, 2023
PStacks:
If not for misplacement of Priority. Students that are supposed to be in School reading their books are saying to the world is DSTV they pay attention to in school..

Later the society would be filled with half baked graduates that can't graduate any thing forward

When was the last time NANS truly spoke for Nigerian students?!! Actual Nigerian students!

Are NANS leaders actually students to begin with!

2 Likes

Re: NANS Gives Multi-choice Company Seven Days To Begin Pay-as-you-view Billing Or.. by emmybobo1: 2:09pm On Apr 26, 2023
ijustdey:

Weaklings. Better mind your book. And leave multichoice for regulators. Educated illiterates

2 Likes

Re: NANS Gives Multi-choice Company Seven Days To Begin Pay-as-you-view Billing Or.. by RepoMan007: 2:10pm On Apr 26, 2023
Lol. Entitled brats.

1 Like

Re: NANS Gives Multi-choice Company Seven Days To Begin Pay-as-you-view Billing Or.. by crisubanijunior(m): 2:12pm On Apr 26, 2023
So very pathetic and unfortunate. That what the government should do, it is now been done by groups. How much more can a failed state be defined. Useless sets of persons who only care about their personal gains and let the many million Nigerians suffer.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NANS Gives Multi-choice Company Seven Days To Begin Pay-as-you-view Billing Or.. by Eriokanmi: 2:13pm On Apr 26, 2023
What the useless national assembly couldn't do...kudos to pir youths
Re: NANS Gives Multi-choice Company Seven Days To Begin Pay-as-you-view Billing Or.. by DevilSignature: 2:13pm On Apr 26, 2023
Idiot them

Making empty noise
Re: NANS Gives Multi-choice Company Seven Days To Begin Pay-as-you-view Billing Or.. by colestephan86: 2:13pm On Apr 26, 2023
ijustdey:

Who is NANS, is that a government agency or a student association

1 Like

Re: NANS Gives Multi-choice Company Seven Days To Begin Pay-as-you-view Billing Or.. by Eriokanmi: 2:13pm On Apr 26, 2023
post=122760647:
Wetin concern student and TV.. make Una go read Una books
This is 2023. All work and no play....complete it
Re: NANS Gives Multi-choice Company Seven Days To Begin Pay-as-you-view Billing Or.. by HocusPocus: 2:13pm On Apr 26, 2023
Multi choice POV: or what πŸ˜‚
Re: NANS Gives Multi-choice Company Seven Days To Begin Pay-as-you-view Billing Or.. by Voiceofthestree: 2:16pm On Apr 26, 2023
Risingblue008:
That's a good move,
Sue to my business,
I pray it happens ooo,

From the top nah you only say something reasonable the rest just deh jam talk as usual... one even list some list of garsons.... The problem we have in Nigeria are just the elite

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija And Its Mysterious Selection Process / "It Was A Sad Moment For Me" - Erica Writes About Her Disqualification / Amaka Has Been Evicted From BBNaija Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.