Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,727 members, 7,827,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help (44756 Views)

Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant / I Just Found Out Her Hiding Place / My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by Sebastine1994(m): 4:38pm On Apr 26, 2023
Become lesbian, no qualms

1 Like

Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by Righthussle: 4:38pm On Apr 26, 2023
T
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by Jalaw: 4:38pm On Apr 26, 2023
Fictitious story

2 Likes

Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by Squirrel1(m): 4:38pm On Apr 26, 2023
My dear, run!

But gay men are mostly nice. I have a friend / business partner 😁 who is gay and he's here on nairaland.

Regarding there sexuality I don't know why they like there fellow men, tbh. Like God created women, hurul ain, for the pleasure of men. Like why choose the opposite?! It is well

2 Likes

Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by Shetemi12(m): 4:39pm On Apr 26, 2023
J
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by Fira09(m): 4:39pm On Apr 26, 2023
Samantha124:
I don't get it, how is he your husband when you're not yet married?

Or you don't know the meaning of husband?
Can't you see 'Husband-to-be'?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by IyaTola: 4:39pm On Apr 26, 2023
I don't understand serious how a guy prefers a fellow guy
No matter how I reason it. It's just disgusting to me

I mean how can't you love pussy na.
How can't you love breast.
Nawa ooo

If u have a friend who is a drug addict, what will u do?..make him go to rehab facility @ YABA LEFT\RIGHT, bah?

Now,u have a hubby to be who is gay, kindly record him in d act and send it to Senate, they will simply enrol him into correctional facility at KIRI-KIRI, not more than 14yrs, he will be corrected

Its not his fault if u ask me, cos in every batch of product in a production line, there's always one wey no make sense, just like in pure water back, u myt see one that has leakage,. So ur hubby has leakage my dear

2 Likes

Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by casualobserver: 4:40pm On Apr 26, 2023
what do you need help for again?

4 Likes

Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by Lobotomy02: 4:40pm On Apr 26, 2023
Marvellsmart:
I just found out last night that my husbandto be is gay. Like he is into men. I stumbled upon his phone yesterday night
and saw his chats with his best friend, the supposed best friend that returned from South Africa because of our wedding next week.

We have planned our wedding next Saturday, everything is set. We have dated for four years and never for once did I suspect that he was into men.

In the chat, he was professing love to his best friend. Telling him how he has missed him and his pen!s.

How he had enjoyed last night with him, I even saw my fiance nĪ€des in their Whatsapp.

I am losing it, please help me. I went to his house for the weekend, on Saturday, he had left me and returned late at night without knowing he was going to have s.ex with his best friend. I just left the house this morning without him knowing cause he is a banker and he leaves home early. I left his door open, packed all my properties and haven't talked to him

He has been calling me since but I am not taking his calls. I couldn't concentrate at work today.

What should I do?

Please help me
love this man so much, he has been a blessing, and I am pregnant for him, but then, why this??

Should I cancel the wedding?
Should I confront him?
I'm confused
I want to run mad.

What should you do?

1 Like

Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by FunkeAyorinde: 4:40pm On Apr 26, 2023
Switch to a Career in Tech by joining our online data Analysis and Data science class.

For details check my profile below
https://www.nairaland.com/funkeayorinde
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by Kobicove(m): 4:40pm On Apr 26, 2023
Abolodje:
Person nor fit believe una story for this nairaland sef whether na true or false 😒

Just play along angry

3 Likes

Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by Brownshoe: 4:40pm On Apr 26, 2023
The marriage of Anasewa.

1 Like

Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by princefrank76: 4:40pm On Apr 26, 2023
Samantha124:

she clearly said her "husband to be"

2 Likes

Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by blackpanda: 4:41pm On Apr 26, 2023
So
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by abobote: 4:41pm On Apr 26, 2023
Just leave, coz you can't change him
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by Salemacad: 4:41pm On Apr 26, 2023
Marrying someone who is gay comes with it challenges,re evaluate is commitment to your relationship and see talking with him if it will change things,dont be love struck just clear analyses of what ur union has been before now i think that will help

2 Likes

Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by Ijaya123: 4:41pm On Apr 26, 2023
Marvellsmart:
I just found out last night that my husbandto be is gay. Like he is into men. I stumbled upon his phone yesterday night
and saw his chats with his best friend, the supposed best friend that returned from South Africa because of our wedding next week.

We have planned our wedding next Saturday, everything is set. We have dated for four years and never for once did I suspect that he was into men.

In the chat, he was professing love to his best friend. Telling him how he has missed him and his pen!s.

How he had enjoyed last night with him, I even saw my fiance nĪ€des in their Whatsapp.

I am losing it, please help me. I went to his house for the weekend, on Saturday, he had left me and returned late at night without knowing he was going to have s.ex with his best friend. I just left the house this morning without him knowing cause he is a banker and he leaves home early. I left his door open, packed all my properties and haven't talked to him

He has been calling me since but I am not taking his calls. I couldn't concentrate at work today.

What should I do?

Please help me
love this man so much, he has been a blessing, and I am pregnant for him, but then, why this??

Should I confront him?
I'm confused
I want to run mad.

This story doesn’t add up. Smells like fake to me.

2 Likes

Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by GaybigBoy(m): 4:42pm On Apr 26, 2023
What is wrong if his gay huh? I knew many guys here in lekki that are sleeping with governor's and ex governor's and senator's name it but I don't complain because there is nothing wrong with that. My their if you are not comfortable with it park and GET OUT OF HIS LIFE PLS.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by 404lemon(m): 4:42pm On Apr 26, 2023
Did I hear you are pregnant for him .....but you said for 4yrs of dating he haven't touch you 🙄
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by Ozzypen(m): 4:42pm On Apr 26, 2023
Marvellsmart:

What should I do?

Please help me

Should I confront him?
I'm confused

I want to run mad.

What are you waiting for you?? Cancel the wedding and move on, it is always better to be a single mom than to have a gay as a husbandsmiley))
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by miketayo(m): 4:42pm On Apr 26, 2023
Samantha124:

or you didnt it properly. she said husband to be
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by DMerciful(m): 4:42pm On Apr 26, 2023
Looks like a fake story
Marvellsmart:

What should I do?

Please help me

Should I confront him?
I'm confused
I want to run mad.
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by blackpanda: 4:42pm On Apr 26, 2023
Marvellsmart:

What should I do?

Please help me

Should I confront him?
I'm confused
I want to run mad.

if u love him marry him. if you dont love him, quit the relationship and let us rest.
That he is into men is no news. Millions of bisexual men and women marry opposite sex all the time. Your case isnt special. What is important is whether you are compartible and committed to your marriage. if its about cheating, even straight men will cheat. Man na man. grin

5 Likes

Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by sofeo(m): 4:43pm On Apr 26, 2023
Didn't you guys date for a while and thoroughly study one another, I mean all aspects of your lives, emotionally, psychological, spiritually and even sexually, and also go for counselling.

If you skip those processes, then you are probably not ready or not matured for marriage

2 Likes

Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by bigdammyj: 4:43pm On Apr 26, 2023
You're Lucky.
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by nihinlade(m): 4:44pm On Apr 26, 2023
I feel like vomiting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by treatise: 4:44pm On Apr 26, 2023
Marvellsmart:

What should I do?

Please help me

Should I confront him?
I'm confused
I want to run mad.
I await part 2 of the series.

2 Likes

Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by DevilSignature: 4:45pm On Apr 26, 2023
Marvellsmart:

What should I do?

Please help me

Should I confront him?
I'm confused
I want to run mad.

Are u consulting us before u run mad?
It's a free world, change ur clothing and enter street since common sense is too far from you.
Better know what to do, don't tie knot with gays, they will never change.

3 Likes

Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by hopexter(m): 4:45pm On Apr 26, 2023
ahnie:
cheesy
May I asked,if he's a Nigerian man?

Are you looking for Nigerian Gay? Go Agaygay you’ll find lots of Gaybriels there cheesy

1 Like

Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by smile11s(m): 4:45pm On Apr 26, 2023
Demigod22:
You dated him for four years and throughput that four years, you guys are sexually active that you are even pregnant for him, and your marriage is next week.

The guys I have seen don't have sex with women. They don't see me in any picture as far as sex is concerned.

PS: I know some people are bisexual.

It is impossible to be bisexual
Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by grafixdon: 4:45pm On Apr 26, 2023
Fake story

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help by blackshadow(m): 4:45pm On Apr 26, 2023
Another nollywood in d making

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. / Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) / White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.